It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozzeetruth
intaresting link with the godess of war thing..possibly a sacrifice awaits? false flag seems likely, but surely 911 would be pretty hard to top..so i think if they need something MORE horrible than 911 WTF are we in for??
israel wants to attack iran thats for sure, obama says woahhh nelly not yet..why? hes biding his time for a reason.

anyway watever happens itll be huge an probally more OTT than what theyve tried using before to intice/presuade the public into wanting war. personally ill be home with my family with the popcorn when this all goes down, just another epic blockbuster action movie for us to enjoy.

Well... is not hard to top the 911 event! just a small nuclear device placed in center of a city would do a major damage. and the loss of human lives would be greater. Is a probable false flag thinking of 911 an internal job. (I don't think 911 was an internal job).

peace for all

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
And they got a distraction

The only distraction I'm seeing is how you are trying to keep us from thinking you were wrong...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

That's why this CNN story was posted an hour ago...

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

The only distraction I'm seeing is how you are trying to keep us from thinking you were wrong...

why is it that war only means an attack against Iran? I predicted they would need a distraction and they got one on March 20. And Israel got their justification for increased vigilance in the France shooting. I may have been a little off but I am surprised how events have unfolded. So I will admit I may be wrong about Iran (its still early in the day) now you admit I was right about them needing a distraction.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That is not front page news and that is old information. It was originally posted march 19. The newest information is the afghan killer can't recall the shooting. Mkultra.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

I checked the entire front page of cnn and not one story of the afghan shooting. Im right you're wrong.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Distraction? Crap happens EVERYDAY. Do they need distractions everyday?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

no offense but i never claimed to be a psychic

I didnt claim to be Helen Keller but dude, you stuck it out there with a direct date claim, it didnt happen which is too bad because now you have to reel. sux2bu

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

why is it that war only means an attack against Iran? I predicted they would need a distraction and they got one on March 20. And Israel got their justification for increased vigilance in the France shooting. I may have been a little off but I am surprised how events have unfolded. So I will admit I may be wrong about Iran (its still early in the day) now you admit I was right about them needing a distraction.

No you didn't.

You said clearly.

So it looks like Israel and US will start a war on March 20 and a May 1 distraction will take the focus off, something like announcing the death of Joseph Kony on May 1.

why is it that war only means an attack against Iran?

Because that's what you 'predicted'.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

I didnt claim to be Helen Keller but dude, you stuck it out there with a direct date claim, it didnt happen which is too bad because now you have to reel. sux2bu

actually it did happen, eight cities were bombed in Iraq, even cnn had to admit it was on the invasion anniversary. If 8 cities were attacked in america that would be called war. And it is true that march 20 is when iran teades in different currencies, so if they dont attack the globalists power is slipping.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Lord Jewels, what lottery numbers do I need to pick this week? I'll make sure to scratch those of my list....bwa ahhahahahaha, I got you good on that one.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

actually it did happen, eight cities were bombed in Iraq, even cnn had to admit it was on the invasion anniversary. If 8 cities were attacked in america that would be called war. And it is true that march 20 is when iran teades in different currencies, so if they dont attack the globalists power is slipping.

But they weren't, enough with the strawman comparison.

In every way possible you were wrong. Admit it. You'll feel better.

You got a lot of stars which is all you wanted, now let it go.

edit on 20-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Actually it wouldn't be called war. When Timothy McVeigh attacked the Federal Building in Oklahoma, nobody said, "WAR!" The first step would be to figure out what happened, and whether or not someone was responsible for it. It could eventually lead to a war, yes. But it wouldn't be war that exact day as you are putting it.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The detractors will love that I say this, but I actually think war with Iran will never happen, its a cold war, so I went against my beliefs to say war with iran might happen due to the oil actions, but I was right that they needed a distraction and March 20 was the day the distraction happened, and that distraction in no uncertain terms was an act of war.

If i want to be a psychic id say a false flag would have happened on march 20, but then the detractors will just deny it was a false flag or say i was wrong because it didnt happn in america.

So go on and be convinced i am wrong, and i will be convinced i am right, and that is the globalists plan, to demonize the truth bringer so that the ignorant masses further trust the 'authority' figures and not their own individual thought.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Actually it wouldn't be called war. When Timothy McVeigh attacked the Federal Building in Oklahoma, nobody said, "WAR!" The first step would be to figure out what happened, and whether or not someone was responsible for it. It could eventually lead to a war, yes. But it wouldn't be war that exact day as you are putting it.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

if your family member was a victim of a bombing, God forbid, would you wait until congress declared war? I hope not, i hope for your sake you put your own conscience before a congress you never met.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The detractors will love that I say this, but I actually think war with Iran will never happen, its a cold war, so I went against my beliefs to say war with iran might happen due to the oil actions, but I was right that they needed a distraction and March 20 was the day the distraction happened, and that distraction in no uncertain terms was an act of war.

If i want to be a psychic id say a false flag would have happened on march 20, but then the detractors will just deny it was a false flag or say i was wrong because it didnt happn in america.

So go on and be convinced i am wrong, and i will be convinced i am right, and that is the globalists plan, to demonize the truth bringer so that the ignorant masses further trust the 'authority' figures and not their own individual thought.

So hang on, the war you predicted would start today (which didn't) is now never going to happen?

And the predicted March 1st false flag distraction is now the 20th?

And because we didn't believe you, and you were wrong the globalists win?

That's what you're saying?

Lulz.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

if your family member was a victim of a bombing, God forbid, would you wait until congress declared war? I hope not, i hope for your sake you put your own conscience before a congress you never met.
If I didn't know who did it, how could I go to war?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You should probably just stop.......

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

yeah you keep sayin that and your audience isnt buying it. give it up,,,lessons learned. someone else will make the sane mistake and in 3 days you can make a new thread...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
did world war 3 start yet???

Saw China's economy take a hit today

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

yeah you keep sayin that and your audience isnt buying it. give it up,,,lessons learned. someone else will make the sane mistake and in 3 days you can make a new thread...
Yep, and Mr. Jules can join us as we poke fun at their failure...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join