Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!

page: 8
40
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yesterday was a false flag in France and now today bombs in 8 iraq cities

www.cnn.com...

and the day isn't over yet. (and there was bombings in Syria yesterday too www.seattlepi.com... ).

You may not think that is war but I do.


The attacks on Tuesday come nine years to the day that a U.S.-led army invaded Iraq on March 20, 2003, toppling longtime dictator Saddam Hussein.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)


if 8 US cities were attacked, would you call that war?
edit on 20-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's after 3pm on the 21st in Tehran....has it started yet?
edit on 20-3-2012 by Bullypulpit because: Dawgsbane



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I mean,what with all those pieces fitting and all



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
its the 20th...
tic toc!!!


hahaha

and the clock is still ticking...

(To the OP wars that are already ongoing should not be counted as war predictions, get real... you cant say Syria or Iraq because these started long before March 20, 2012)

edit on 20-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
Yesterday was a false flag in France and now today bombs in 8 iraq cities

and the day isn't over yet. (and there was bombings in Syria yesterday too).

You may not think that is war but I do.


Really? You of course have proof the French shootings were a false flag? Because saying that, without proof, makes you look a bit...well how can I put this nicely...a bit wrong.

I love the way war is now defined as to what you think it is so you can consider yourself correct though. Nice touch.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
Yesterday was a false flag in France and now today bombs in 8 iraq cities

I suspect the parents of the dead children in France might disagree with you. You do realise when you say things like this in order to get things to fit your conspiracy you start to offend people who have to attend the funerals of their children......shame on you.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Anti-semitism is the globalists weapon. Why does Israel get unwavering support for all their war crimes? The holocaust, i.e. anti-semitism. Why was Israel created in the first place? The holocaust, i.e. anti-semitism. Why do Jews continuously get caught painting swastikas on their doors? So they can play the victim card. Why are so many wars started in the world? Because of the Hitler myth. Saddam was called Hitler and his country was nvaded, now Iran is being called Hitler despite an obvious mistranslation of their statement. All school children are brainwashed with the holocaust despite it being an impossibility to kill 6 million people with the ovens they used. www.holocaustdenialvideos.com. The protocols of zion specifically states they must sacrifice their own to achieve their goals.

And now the attacks in France are being blamed on neo nazis. Why? Because three years ago some neonazis took an idiotic photo of themselves and were caught. So how can three stooges get caught taking pictures of themselves yet successfully kill multiple times in broad daylight? I would ask the family of the deceased why the shooter could not be stopped or found despite a 60 man anti terrorism unit being in the city BEFORE the shootings. I would ask the family members why they think Israel needs to get involved with a French investigation f this is a French matter. I would also direct these family members to previous false flag type of events such as the Loughner shooting where a nine year old girl who was born on 9/11 was shot and how Obama almost immediately used it as a political rally. I would also tell the families that the authorities will not catch them and even if they do they will not be detained because they will have some type of ties to the intelligence agencies. I would also ask the teachers at the school how they allowed a man on a motorcycle to get away while they all had cars. I would also inform the families that if they had guns of their own they would not fall victim to madmen on motorcycles.

The teachers ought to be ashamed one didn't smash their car into the motorcyclist. The police ought to be ashamed they still can't find the shooter, and the media ought to be ashamed for not pointing out the very long history of false flag attacks which serve as justification for war.

Don't use the guilt card on me, I'll hand it right back to you.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I'm still waiting on comet Elenin to kill us all.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Baghdad, Kirkuk, Karbala, Hilla, Tikrit, Baiji, Ramadi, Falluja. 8 cities in Iraq were attacked yet no one claims responsibility.


The violence left at least 41 people dead and 190 wounded, officials said.
No one immediately claimed responsibility for the blasts that one senior Interior Ministry official described as "coordinated" and blamed on al Qaeda in Iraq. The official, who did not want to be named because he's not authorized to speak to the media, said the attacks were meant to send a message that the militant group -- despite gains made by Iraqi security forces -- is still able to carry out daily attacks.


So this 'unnamed official' meaning he is not an official if he remains annonymous, the complete opposite meaning behind the term official, says that it was al qaeda. Al qaeda was created by the CIA. polidics.com...

www.infowars.com...

Now if bomb attacks went off in New York, Cleveland, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Washington D.C, San Franscisco, and Tucson, eight cities, as what happened in Iraq, it would most certainly be called a war.

So the pieces lined up, they needed a false flag conflict, and they got it.

First the blood sacrifice, the young Jewish children killed, then a string of eight bomb attacks in Iraq, and lets not forget its only 9:30 am on the 20th, plenty of time for Israel to retaliate in some capacity, maybe more settlements, due to the France shootings.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Give it up, we know your not a Psychic...... No offensive but your prediction was just plain wrong.

Your clutching at straws . Let someone else have a go now!



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Your clutching at straws . Let someone else have a go now!
Has anyone on this website ever got a prediction right?



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by rigel4
Your clutching at straws . Let someone else have a go now!
Has anyone on this website ever got a prediction right?


I believe this prediction is correct...and will continue to be correct!


www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-3-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
www.cnn.com...

Baghdad, Kirkuk, Karbala, Hilla, Tikrit, Baiji, Ramadi, Falluja. 8 cities in Iraq were attacked yet no one claims responsibility.


The violence left at least 41 people dead and 190 wounded, officials said.
No one immediately claimed responsibility for the blasts that one senior Interior Ministry official described as "coordinated" and blamed on al Qaeda in Iraq. The official, who did not want to be named because he's not authorized to speak to the media, said the attacks were meant to send a message that the militant group -- despite gains made by Iraqi security forces -- is still able to carry out daily attacks.


So this 'unnamed official' meaning he is not an official if he remains annonymous, the complete opposite meaning behind the term official, says that it was al qaeda. Al qaeda was created by the CIA. polidics.com...

www.infowars.com...

Now if bomb attacks went off in New York, Cleveland, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Washington D.C, San Franscisco, and Tucson, eight cities, as what happened in Iraq, it would most certainly be called a war.

So the pieces lined up, they needed a false flag conflict, and they got it.

First the blood sacrifice, the young Jewish children killed, then a string of eight bomb attacks in Iraq, and lets not forget its only 9:30 am on the 20th, plenty of time for Israel to retaliate in some capacity, maybe more settlements, due to the France shootings.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)


Really? Is this the best you can do?

You clearly said "8 cities were attacked but no one claimed responsibility". Then you say they needed
a false flag and got it...Who needed a false flag? Who got what?

This prediction didn't come true, face it. It failed hard. Also, there has been killing of innocent civilians
by everything from drones to U.S. soldiers, and I don't think WW3 started after those.

Why does everyone want war so bad now, geesh...



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv
 


Are you talking about Phenomium's prediction?



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
reply to post by jerryznv
 


Are you talking about Phenomium's prediction?


That is the one linked to...but yep...that is the one!




posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There should be an automatic 'Post a prediction that doesn't come true exactly' enforced week long ban.

OP, give it up.

Really, you're just embarrassing us all here. It's like watching a drunk uncle dance at a wedding.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Give it up, we know your not a Psychic...... No offensive but your prediction was just plain wrong.

Your clutching at straws . Let someone else have a go now!


no offense but i never claimed to be a psychic, check the first four or so pages of text to see how many times my ego chimed in, answer: none. I only responded after the France shootings and even then I was hesitant to say it was linked.

First off this isn't price is right where we try to guess within the closest day. Secondly I was right, 8 cities were bombed in Iraq on March 20. Even CNN had to admit it was on the anniversary of the invasion. Check the opening post, I said they needed a distraction for the Afghan killings, which they did as now the Iraq bombings are front page news and the afghan killings are buried.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules


Israel Security Council votes 8 to 6 to attack Iran


So it looks like Israel and US will start a war on March 20 and a May 1 distraction will take the focus off, something like announcing the death of Joseph Kony on May 1.


I'll make this as simple as I can for you.

Israel didn't vote that at all, in fact if you bothered to read the article THEY HAVEN'T EVEN VOTED! It says they WOULD TEND TO vote that way IF THEY HAD A VOTE.

And specifically say Israel and US would start a war on March 20th. They haven't.

Give it up.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules
 




Secondly I was right, 8 cities were bombed in Iraq on March 20. Even CNN had to admit it was on the anniversary of the invasion. Check the opening post, I said they needed a distraction for the Afghan killings


Well actually you said that on May 1st is when there would be a distraction...



In addition, May 1 has been an important date including the death of Bin Laden. So it looks like Israel and US will start a war on March 20 and[size=5 ]a May 1 distraction will take the focus off, something like announcing the death of Joseph Kony on May 1.


Twisting your own words to fit your twisted fantasy.

Yeesh.

edit on 20/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 



Afghanistan leader doesn't buy the lone gunman story, so the establishment desperately needs a distraction, which the killings were a distraction of the Obama impeachment bill. The globalists are getting gruesome and defiant.


And they got a distraction

www.cnn.com...

bombings are front page news and the afghan killings are now buried.

Sorry that Obama wasn't waving a flag saying 'yeah war with iran because an ats poster said so. Btw i was not the first to make this prediction.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
40
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join