War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
jeez...i'll be so glad when 12/21/12 comes and goes...then all the end-of -the-world nut cases, along with all the money-making sky-is-falling greedy bastards will vanish into the backround.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
jeez...i'll be so glad when 12/21/12 comes and goes...then all the end-of -the-world nut cases, along with all the money-making sky-is-falling greedy bastards will vanish into the backround.
No they won't. They will always be here.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Nope, a new date will be made.

They've already been doing it for a few years now.

"Oh we miscalculated, the Mayan calender ends in 50-100 more years"

www.newser.com...

Our children and children's children get to look forward to more nutjobs ad nauseum.
edit on 3-20-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
The detractors will love that I say this, but I actually think war with Iran will never happen, its a cold war, so I went against my beliefs to say war with iran might happen due to the oil actions, but I was right that they needed a distraction and March 20 was the day the distraction happened, and that distraction in no uncertain terms was an act of war.

If i want to be a psychic id say a false flag would have happened on march 20, but then the detractors will just deny it was a false flag or say i was wrong because it didnt happn in america.

So go on and be convinced i am wrong, and i will be convinced i am right, and that is the globalists plan, to demonize the truth bringer so that the ignorant masses further trust the 'authority' figures and not their own individual thought.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

Are you still going??

Nothing happened at all.

This thread was a flop!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Are you still going??

Nothing happened at all.

This thread was a flop!
No it wasn't. He thinks he was right.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Are you still going??

Nothing happened at all.

This thread was a flop!
No it wasn't. He thinks he was right.

*sigh*
The number of wackjobs on this site is incredible

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

The best recipe for this thread...............is let it die.
The Op clearly feels that his..."prediction" was correct.
The rest of us Think something else..
So ..... Thats the end of it.

No war in Iran on March 20th........ But the OP has got it right....right!!!

EDIT..EDIT. Having re-read the OP's Post, I agree with his last line, so he did get it right after all.

Best case scenario is none of this is true, continue watching Lady CaCa.
edit on 18-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-3-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The number of wackjobs on this site is incredible
I wouldn't mind a good ole fashioned wackjob right now.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
www.state.gov...

Hillary is congratulating 11 countries for following US sanctions (act of war) against Iran. As a result these countries will not be held sanctioned under the NDAA. Sorry folks that Obama did not wave a flag saying go team go, but they have responded by threatening countries who do not comply with US sanctions to be sanctioned themselves. What fascists!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The Obama administration won’t impose sanctions on Japan and 10 European Union nations that have “significantly” cut back their imports of Iranian oil this year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said.
The U.S. didn’t grant exemptions today to China (CCCIIQIR), the top importer of Iranian crude in the first half of last year, or to India and South Korea, the No. 3 and No. 4 buyers, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.

So they won't impose sanctions on 11 countries but that 'exemption' does not apply to China or India, so they have effectively imposed sanctions on China and India if they do not comply, which they won't, and since sanctions are an act of war, you heard it hear first: war March 20. Also, bombs in 8 cities in Iraq blamed on al cia da.

mobile.bloomberg.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This post moves to the junk bin 20th will be officially over in 2 hrs in the USA

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
nothing happened!!! how shocking

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

a false flag in france
8 cities bombed in Iraq
and orders to China, India, and N korea to submit to a sanctions against Iran, which are acts of war.

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

a false flag in france
8 cities bombed in Iraq
and orders to China, India, and N korea to submit to a sanctions against Iran, which are acts of war.

Have a nice day.

Congrats, something happens every day, but you were wrong!

quote from your OP!

So it looks like Israel and US will start a war on March 20

WRONG!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
so today is the 20th and i hear nothing of war.

however obama did sign an executive order saying he could comondeer all resources during times of war and peace....as well as saying you cannot protest in front of federal grounds

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

a false flag in france
8 cities bombed in Iraq

Have a nice day.
Omg, you were right! He did it guys!

*whispers to everyone else: He's so precious, trying to save face...be gentle with him, make him feel important.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Its not the 21st. Nada. Nyet. Zip. Wrong. Give up.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Another ATS prediction thread...another EPIC FAIL!!!!

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join