It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Magical Number?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

It was only a matter of time! lol

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by calnorak

That's pretty awesome bud. I would donate a ton of money to the ASPCA or build a K-9 rescue of my own. That be cool. I'd buy a bunch of land and build house for my family, like an entire neighborhood with just my relatives lol...that be great. I wouldn't buy anything other than a nice truck....maybe a helicopter...cause helicopters are cool.

I don't think I could stand living that close to my family constantly. But yeah they would definitely get a house if I won that kind of cash.

Ok, how about installing some big, big fences!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Corpsehoagie

How so? How has it been incorporated in your life? Do you have any examples?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
My magic number is pi.

Coincidentally, I was born on 3/14 and I like pies

Fascinating,,,,, I was thinking 314 before I read your post

Watched a strange movie last night called Pi

I was born on 3/14 making me a (Pi)sces

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Dude im gonna say it! give up! your theory is completly flawed! take a step back and ya will see what i mean
its the oldest trick in the book!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

If we use one method to find magikal/magical number we would take 314 and get 3 + 1 + 4 or 8. Would this 8 have the same significance as 314 then? Just curious. I know these numbers are deeply powerful for many individuals and using them interchangeably would not "be cool."

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
Dude im gonna say it! give up! your theory is completly flawed! take a step back and ya will see what i mean
its the oldest trick in the book!

Are you addressing this to me as the OP? What are you talking about? Do you have anything substantial to add to this thread? My theory? Clearly there is a website with a link and citation, indicating this is Not my theory. You're going to have to at least try to have a coherent thought here. Just saying...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The OP's method is referred to as the Life Path Number. You can find the meaning of each number here: www.astrology-numerology.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
ill let the morrow be my response

second line!

sometimes we indulge

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
+9
= 26
+1974
=
Genesis 2:2
2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
Exodus 2:2
2And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months.

I started off with Genesis as 2 is made up of 1+1... i + i ...

In Rastafarianism, I & I means all Jah's Children... as in you and me... Also means "I, with God's help" or "I, with God-in-me". Often used in place of "me". Identity is very important in RastafarI -- so I gets capitalIzed a lot. They pronounce the I's strongly in reggae songs. Emperor Haile Selassie I is pronounced *I*."
I and I build the cabin
I and I plant the corn
Didn't my people before me
slave for this country?

Jah Bob Marley

The first initial of my name, Brian, start's with the 2nd letter of the alphabet (Beta)...

2000... the 4 digit number, is symbolic within Christianity...

The Cross is made of two lines...

One Love plus One Love Equals Two Love (New Life)

Genesis 1

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth...

Again, the 1 + 1 ... I 'n' I ... B

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The 236's are special to me. Square root of 5 trailing decimals. Aka phi cubed (0.236 or it's reciprocal 4.236). Connections with the dodeca and icosa abound.

And then there's this:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well it has been over 10 years since my magical number has felt very magical. It used to be 11 because I was born on the 11th.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

20 01 1987 = 2008 2+0+0+8 = 10 1+0 = 1

My magic number is 1, on and 1inone,I have 10 in my numbers which is x in roman numerals. Christs, number, also a magical number of 1 there for I am the second coming of christ. Eat it you stupid religious quack, I and many others have the magic numbers of christ, it's not so unique, and christ is a fairy tale. Let go of your dying ways, they are simply holding you and the rest of the world behind. When the world gets over this idea of supremacy, and disgusting ideology of judgment it will be a much better place. We are all the same, no one is worth more than another, money is poison, class is evil. Get over yourself, your whole life is a lie, and your religion is the glue that's sticking you to it.

-Ilyich.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by craziedaze

That isn't creepy as it's happened to me for years too mate!

21 12.. I could go all day without looking at an alarm clock (or the clock on our gas cooker) and I know when I look at it, it will say 21:12

Bizarre

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Also.. Just in case you didn't know. John Lennon was fascinated with the number 9.

Throughout his life John Lennon was obsessed with the number nine. It was present at his birth, prevalent throughout his life and omnipresent at his death.

John was born at 6.30am on Wednesday October 9 and, although officially announced dead at 11.15pm in New York on December 8, due to the time difference, it was actually December 9 in Liverpool, the place of his birth. The time of his birth, 6.30 also adds up to nine, as to the letters of Wednesday, the day of his birth. Several of his songs reflected his interest in his favourite number: 'No. 9 Dream', 'Revolution No. 9' and 'One After 909,' the latter being written at 9 Newcastle Road, Liverpool, his grandfather's house where he was reared in his early years (Newcastle has nine letters, as does Liverpool).

As John was to say, "I lived in 9 Newcastle Road, I was born on the 9th October. it's just a number that follows me around, but, numerologically, apparently I am number six or three or something, but it's all part of nine." Numerous events in his life took place on the 9th:

The Beatles played at the Cavern Club for the first time on February 9
Brian Epstein saw the Beatles for the first time on November 9
The Beatles played in the south of England for the first time on December 9
The Beatles EMI contract was confirmed on May 9
The Beatles made their Ed Sullivan Show debut on February 9
John appeared solo on Peter Cook and Dudley Moore's 'Not Only...But Also' TV show on January 9
John first met Yoko Ono on November 9
John and Yoko's son Sean was born on October 9

Combinations of numbers that also added to 9 also intrigued him:
He traveled on the No. 72 bus to the art college.
John and Yoko had an apartment on West 72nd Street and their original Dakota Buildings apartment was No 72. Other combinations that formed the number 9 and which added to his obsession were 18, 27 and 126. 'No. 9 Dream' was a number John recorded in August 1974 for his 'Walls and Bridges' album. It was written at the time of John's 'lost weekend', a period of several months separation from Yoko in which he lived with their former secretary May Pang. Some sources claim that May Pang was the song's inspiration, and May can be heard singing John's name in the chorus, yet other sources claim that it was a message to Yoko during their separation and was composed on the 9th day of the month in which he wrote it.

Incidentally, the cover of the 'Walls and Bridges' album features a painting John did when he was only eleven, which features a footballer with a large No.9 on his back. When John was shot he was rushed to Roosevelt Hospital - on 9th Avenue (Roosevelt also has nine letters, as does Manhattan, the district in New York where he lived and died).

edit on 29-3-2012 by MrKipling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
4 used to be one of mine, and perhaps still is.

Now however, I see 212 at random places a lot recently. It kills me to know what this number could mean but I haven't been able to find out anything about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

3 + 9 +1972 = 1984 = 1 + 9 + 8 + 4 = 22 = 2 + 2 = 4

Personal Disclosure: ...

Lifepath Numbers [ astrology-numerology.com]

The "master numbers, " 11, 22, and 33, have been incorporated within the corresponding single digit number readings. See addition comments about master numbers.

4 (4, 13/4, 22/4, 31/4, 40/4)
The Life Path 4 suggests that you entered this plane with a natural genius for planning, fixing, building, and somehow, with practical application and cerebral excellence, making things work. You are one of the most trustworthy, practical, and down-to-earth of individuals; the cornerstone members of society. Indeed, as a Life Path 4, you are a builder of society. The cream of the crop in this Life Path can be a master builder in society. if you are among these highly talented people, you have an idealistic nature which is grounded in practical terms, allowing you to conceive grandiose, far-reaching schemes and carry them through to the end. If you desire and are willing to work for it, you can achieve enormous success, prestige, and fame. Obviously, everyone with a 4 Life Path does not become famous.

All with this Life Path have the ability to take orders and to carry them out with dedication and perseverance and many 4s live and work happily in this context. But so often, the 4 Life Path is the entrepreneur and manager in the community. In either role, you always demand as much from yourself as you do from others, and sometimes a lot more.

You have the kind of will power that is often mistaken for sheer stubbornness. You don't think of yourself as dogged, but your honest beliefs and that ever direct speech makes you come across as completely unremitting. Once a decision is made, it will be followed through to the conclusion, right, wrong, or indifferent. You are very set in your ways and determined to handle things the way you are so certain that they should be handled. Your tenacity of purpose and ability to get the job done borders on obsession. You are a wonderful manager with a great sense of how to get the job done.

You are an excellent organizer and planner because of your innate ability to view things in a very common sense and practical way. This stems from a strong desire to be a perfectionist in your labor. Planning is necessary to avoid errors. It's very likely that a 4 Life Path person invented the to-do list, because it is the rare Life Path 4 who doesn't have one by her side at all times. Your life is programed in an orderly fashion permitting you to catalog and manage the flow of ideas and activities that fill your day. Indeed, you seem to function best when you are under the gun and facing a tough set of problems.

Loyal and devoted, you make the best of your marriage, and you are always the good provider. Friends may be few in number, but you are very close to them and once friendships are made, they often last a lifetime.

The number 4 is solidly associated with the element of earth from which it gains its strength and utter sense of reality. You are one of the most dependable people you know. If patience and determination can ever win, you are sure to achieve great success in life. Often, you are called on to take care of others; to finish what they have started. It may not seem fair and probably isn't, but it may be the key to your accomplishment and reputation.

The negative side of the 4 can prove dogmatic to an excess, narrow-minded, and repressive. A lot of skin-deep people turn you off, and you lack the tact to keep your feelings from being totally clear to all around. Additionally, the negative 4 has a bad tendency to get caught up in the daily routine of affairs, missing the big picture and major opportunities that come along once in a while.

Master Number 22 [holessence.wordpress.com]

MASTER NUMBER 22
The Path of the Builder

The 22 is a highly charged version of the 4 and all characteristics that apply for number 4 also apply for number 22. The characteristics represented by number 4 usually are enhanced in the master number 22.

The Master Number 22 person is pragmatic; they’re a doer, capable of spinning dreams into concrete reality. If you’ve 22 in your chart, you have tremendous potential for success—that’s because you’ve all of the insight and intuition of the number 11, paired with a grounded and scientific approach associated with the number 4. Master Number 22 is an ambitious, but disciplined number.

Please refer to link for further info.

edit on 29-3-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix failed quote bbcode.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

HAHA! no way! the birth date you used for the example, aside from the year, is my birthday! and its interesting because i feel very attracted to my birth date numbers. For example, when i get the urge to glance at the clock just at random it is always 10:28 or has the number 28 in it. But the numbers i am the most attracted to is 7 (which is my life path number) and 28. I see these number literally EVERYWHERE. I even found a 7 leaf clover lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Whoa, love this link. I've always felt connected to the number 4 and it happens to be my number on here.

7+22+1991=2020 =4

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join