It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Magical Number?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Plus, do you not think the Holy Spirit hasn't yet revealed the weak, "pointless point", to me?

Logos works through this cup and a sword is come to halve heathens in two!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

5 doesn't really have any meaning to me but 23 does. However, you said I had to add them till I got a single number.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

5 doesn't really have any meaning to me but 23 does. However, you said I had to add them till I got a single number.

Then 23 it is! Go with it. I prefer 33 over my magical number; and I keep it 33, not adding it up to 6. So go with what calls to you. What is the significance of 23 for you? If you don't mind me asking

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I don't know. Good things seem to happen to me on the 23rd.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Mine is "7".

Recently I have noticed the numbers 11 and 12 everywhere.

It seems if I look at the time on a digital clock the number 11 or 12 is displayed. I see 11:11 a lot, have for a year or so pretty creepy. It's probably some subconscious thing but it still freaks me out sometimes.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by craziedaze

For what seemed like forever, I used to wake up at 3:33am everyday. I stopped eventually. It was odd.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Mine is 3

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

fool? 10 isn't even a real number! its 9 +1 ! europe didnt even know about the figure 0 till the muslims taught them!
and i think what your tying to say about philo is that he was trying to figure out hebrew gematria!
he was a hellanized jew which didnt carry much weight with the 'real' jews. its funny how you use this dude as refference. he was trying to tell the jews what their book really meant! his work in history is shakey at best!
next you'll tell me john dee's book on enochian magic is real! the queen loved him cause he told her what she wanted to hear

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That is odd.

I think we have an internal clock and sometimes we just set our brain to alert us that it's a certain time. How many times have you woke up just minutes before your alarm clock goes off? It happens to me at least a couple times a week.

Sorry got off topic a bit.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

3 is a powerful number!

mystical numbers.com

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by craziedaze

You're exactly right. Welcome to my life...everyday darn day! lol..I haven't woken up to an alarm in almost ten years. My internal clock should be studied!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Poor spelling is what betrays and distinguishes you beasts from men and Gods.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by Annee

3 is a powerful number!

mystical numbers.com

So I've been told.

All my "experiences" somehow have 3 attached/involved. 3 people - 3 days - 3 weeks - - - 30 years.

One experience - - the "Death Ball". This big ball about 8 foot in diameter - - - of very thick/dense gray smoke appeared to me. I knew it was connected to death - but did not know why - or why it contacted me. It hovered about a foot off the ground and stayed with me for 3 days. 3 weeks later I was talking to my neighbor and she told me how her brother-in-law died in a helicopter training mission in the Mojave desert. Aha! I actually did not understand the thick gray smoke until 30 years later watching a film/documentary of the USS Forrestal. That is the aircraft carrier John McCain was on that caught on fire from jet fuel. The thick gray smoke was aircraft fuel burning.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think I did it correctly, I Am Number Four! Not that I've ever been drawn to that number. A few years back I went on a night out inspired by the novel The Diceman by Luke Reinhart in that 6 of us went out and had an amazing night by making every decision on the roll of a dice. I have been drawn to my number of that night ever since, 5.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

or broken key boards!!! my english is fine! my key boarding skills lack finesse! religion is not the only thing i study!
sorry my key board is mucked up need a new one. certain keys do not work correctly. got to re start my computer when it does this,pain in the rump! and thats all you got to throw back at me?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Numerology is fun, good thread man!
My life path number is 7 (06-21-1987)
My Soul number is 11 (Add the value of your name using the Pythagorean Conversion Chart, which is a 9 columned chart with the alphabet filled within it)
My Soul Urge Number is 8 (Adding the value of all the vowels in your name using the chart)
And last but not least my Karmic Number is 3 (Adding all the consonants in your name using the chart)

All the numbers have different meanings towards life, for example...my life path number of 7 represents strong feelings towards mysticism, religion,history, God, and occult subjects....while my Soul Number of 11 happens to be a master number (master numbers include 11,22,and 33) and it represents Divine thought, God, Occult,Meditation,and sometimes even martyrdom (NOT cool man! lol)

Love this kinda stuff!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster
My Soul number is 11 (Add the value of your name using the Pythagorean Conversion Chart, which is a 9 columned chart with the alphabet filled within it)
My Soul Urge Number is 8 (Adding the value of all the vowels in your name using the chart)
And last but not least my Karmic Number is 3 (Adding all the consonants in your name using the chart)

All the numbers have different meanings towards life, for example...my life path number of 7 represents strong feelings towards mysticism, religion,history, God, and occult subjects....while my Soul Number of 11 happens to be a master number (master numbers include 11,22,and 33) and it represents Divine thought, God, Occult,Meditation,and sometimes even martyrdom (NOT cool man! lol)

Love this kinda stuff!

Thanks, man! All of these #'s sounds like Dungeons & Dragons!
(once upon a time!)

What's the soul urge number? That sounds wild!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismir

mines 24

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by baalbuster

Love this kinda stuff!

Thanks, man! All of these #'s sounds like Dungeons & Dragons!
(once upon a time!)

What's the soul urge number? That sounds wild!

Hahaha yeah it does sound a bit like that don't it?

Ahh, that would be the number that represents what your soul or inner self really wants, maybe not whats best for it or its designed for, but you want it lol. My Soul Urge number of 8 means my urge is to reach a very wealthy or materialistic state (8 is material form to the max)..but that really conflicts with my Soul Number of 11 and my Life Path Number of 7 which are the most Immaterial and Esoteric of the numbers.

It explains a lot for me though since I've always been into the Occult and Mysticism and also into any form of Religion and thoughts on God or the Infinite.

Glad to see others into it! Keep studying my friend!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

came up with 4 but my fav Number is 24
dont really know why

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join