It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Magical Number?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

And to think, I always believed it was omnipotence

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by calnorak

That's pretty awesome bud. I would donate a ton of money to the ASPCA or build a K-9 rescue of my own. That be cool. I'd buy a bunch of land and build house for my family, like an entire neighborhood with just my relatives lol...that be great. I wouldn't buy anything other than a nice truck....maybe a helicopter...cause helicopters are cool.

I don't think I could stand living that close to my family constantly. But yeah they would definitely get a house if I won that kind of cash.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Cosmic911

5 doesn't really have any meaning to me but 23 does. However, you said I had to add them till I got a single number.

Michael Jordan's jersey number from the bulls?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The various historical examples of the number 33 that have been given here have absolutely NO bearing on the real power and beauty of this number. It is about time some of you moved on from empty, party-time numerology to the true significance of certain mystical numbers like 33. You see, gematria does not apply to the English alphabet because, unlike the ancient Hebrew alphabet of 22 letters, it is NOT a sacred alphabet whose structure is isomorphic to the mathematical pattern that underlines the universe (part of the TOE being currently sought by theoretical physicists).

If you want to learn the stupendous significance of this and other numbers, you should spend the next six months studying the discoveries and revelations at:
smphillips.8m.com...
You will find one of the amazing properties of the number 33 on page 13 at
smphillips.8m.com...
although you will need to master as preparation some of the material on sacred geometries presented in either earlier articles or the sections of the website. You will also discover another profound significance to this number in the research article 25 here

Let me give you a taster: the 33rd prime number is 137, the mysterious number at the heart of atomic, nuclear & particle physics whose reciprocal is approximately equal to the so-called "fine-structure constant" that measures the strength of the coupling of electrons to the electromagnetic field, thereby setting the magnitude of the energy levels of atoms and their physical size.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm amazed my number came out to be exactly what my number really is! 11!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The number 146 seems follow me wherever I go.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
18 or 1+8= 9

yes i feel connected to 9.
its two-faced

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Very interesting question.

My numbers are:

They keep showing up. Most likely when i try to ignore them. Especially 369. That's a sneaky one...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Thank you for the links. I will check them out later

goodbye and goodluck.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by craziedaze

No need to worry. That is how it starts.
Other numbers will come. Give your fear to someone you trust (jesus, buddha, a lost relative,...).
You can ask them to stop it if you want to.

But... do you really want that?

edit on 18-3-2012 by pica13pica because: ...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

For some reason I always associated myself with either the number 771 or 44, I don't know why, but those numbers are sick in my opinion lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
For magick i prefer 111...

-for everything else; I use 418.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
See?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Mine came out to 4. I've also somewhat disliked 4 to be honest.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What a fun thread. I love numerology but I always used my birthday and added each digit individually. With your method my magickal number is 6 through 24. Ironically, using my method it is still 6 but through 33. Numerology has always taught me (from my method anyhow) that your birthday number is your soul number, while your birth name is your life number. I use the Pythagorian Chart as most do. My life number is 3.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My numbers are 13 12. 1+3=B, 1+2=R. BR=first letters of my first and last name.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

always has been since I was old enough to turn around.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My lucky number is the square root of -1.

That explains why my luck is so bad.

edit on 18-3-2012 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I think I just went crossed-eyed!
I will check out that sight!
Kinda off topic, but any chance you're a paramedic? I saw the micp in your username and thought perhaps?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thanks! Even I get tired posting about UFO's and conspiracies. Thought I needed something different this time around. The thread has had some fascinating responses and posts by members. Members have been courteous and friendly...not abusive or rude...lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join