It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Magical Number?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Have you ever felt "drawn" to a certain number? Or set of numbers? Maybe you always play certain numbers on the state lottery? (maybe you need new ones? :lol
Or maybe you have a favorite athlete or jersey number? Ever wonder how you can determine your magical number?

I found this article on the web and thought it might be a fun exercise.

Here is something you can do, right now for yourself, to bring magic into your life. Its effects will increase the more you practice and work with it. The more you use your magic number - recognise it, follow it, and attune with it - the luckier you will become and the better your life will get. It really works, try it.

Take your date of birth, and write it down in this format:
28th October 1972

Add up those numbers, it that way, until you get a 4 digit answer, like so:

Then take those four individual digits and add those up until you get a two digit or one digit answer, like so:

2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 3

If you get a two digit answer then simply add those two digits together and repeat as many times as necessary until you get a single digit. Therefore the only possible answers you can get are the numbers one to nine.

Its funny, I have always been drawn to the numbers 33 and 17, neither of which is my personal magical number, but that's okay. I can't explain it but I have been drawn to the number 33 ever since I can remember. I wonder what is the significance of 33 in my life?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
My magic number is pi.

Coincidentally, I was born on 3/14 and I like pies

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

That's pretty sweet!

But seriously, do you use those numbers in life? Are you drawn to them differently than other numbers?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Okay.

Mines 5 so what am I supposed to do with it ?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The "magical number" is X.

Do you know why?

It is Perfection. It is sublime. It is the Cross. It is the Christ.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I really don't, I used to get excited as a kid near my birthday time.

For lotteries, I pull a quick pick and my grandmas numbers, she said it would hit for over 60 million. They have been played since mega millions came out and still haven't hit, but I will thank her when I ever win (and party like a rock star
for at least one night). I already plan on sharing with her children (all that are still alive anyways) and then they can decide to share with their children or not.

By the way Mega millions Tuesday jackpot is 241 million. If I took the lump sum here in my state I would net 128 million after taxes, which would be nicely split between the family.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Okay.

Mines 5 so what am I supposed to do with it ?

Find ways to incorporate the number 5 into your life. Maybe play the number 5 in the lottery. Or pick 5 random numbers. There are all sorts of ways to do this.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
The "magical number" is X.

Do you know why?

It is Perfection. It is sublime. It is the Cross. It is the Christ.

So for you its X, or 10? As in the roman numeral.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Now where is my towel?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I really don't, I used to get excited as a kid near my birthday time.

For lotteries, I pull a quick pick and my grandmas numbers, she said it would hit for over 60 million. They have been played since mega millions came out and still haven't hit, but I will thank her when I ever win (and party like a rock star
for at least one night). I already plan on sharing with her children (all that are still alive anyways) and then they can decide to share with their children or not.

By the way Mega millions Tuesday jackpot is 241 million. If I took the lump sum here in my state I would net 128 million after taxes, which would be nicely split between the family.

They say if you play a certain set of numbers, you shouldn't change them. So statistically, you're doing what you should be doing and hopefully you will bring home the bacon one of these days! That's a lot of cash! Could do a lot of nice things with that much money. What state do you live in? I'm in New York.

If I were to win that much money I would never be able to spend that by myself. I would give away more than I would ever spend on myself. It's kinda a dream of mine, to win an obscene amount of money and be able to give it away to my friends and family that I love and change their lives. I'm pretty simple so I could get by on very little. I think of the look on their faces as they open the check. To do it at Christmas would be awesome. That would be such a reward in itself. That's my dream, not actually that I win, but that I could help out the people I hold most dear. Ah well, a boy can dream, right? No harm in that.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismir

Now where is my towel?

You would add 4 + 2 to get 6.

Or keep it 42, up to you!
edit on 18-3-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am pretty selfish, but I can live on very little.

Let me have a paid place with access to land, water and my own source of energy and I can be a happy camper.

My wife is my counterpart, she gives and gives.

Yeah, I only need a few million, after that I don't really care much.

I do want to give my family the buku (spelling?) bucks and build myself a nice computer.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

That's pretty awesome bud. I would donate a ton of money to the ASPCA or build a K-9 rescue of my own. That be cool. I'd buy a bunch of land and build house for my family, like an entire neighborhood with just my relatives lol...that be great. I wouldn't buy anything other than a nice truck....maybe a helicopter...cause helicopters are cool.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
mine is 5! i see it every where! its tattood on me,branded into my skin i have it tattood as the roman numeral,a pentagram,yhe hebrew sign the greek letter,and branded with the sign of the hierophant from the tarot.
also have the sign of the birch tree branded into my skin,that is from the celtic ogham tree alphabet.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

ha! it is where you meet the devil! ask robert johnson! its the crossroads.
its the 4 cardinal points!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Awesome! You seem pretty well-versed with this. Good for you!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis. [1]
Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer
Jesus's age when he was crucified in 33 A.D., according to many Christian traditions, though not verified historically.[2]
According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.[3]
Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles
33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
Pope John Paul I, the 33-day pope. One of the shortest reigns in papal history, and it resulted in the most recent 3-pope year.
the highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

[edit] reply to post by Cosmic911

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis. [1]
Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer
Jesus's age when he was crucified in 33 A.D., according to many Christian traditions, though not verified historically.[2]
According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.[3]
Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles
33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
Pope John Paul I, the 33-day pope. One of the shortest reigns in papal history, and it resulted in the most recent 3-pope year.
the highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

[edit] reply to post by Cosmic911

Wow! Thanks for the research. I now recall a few things, like the age of Jesus and the Freemason degree. Thanks man! Years and years ago, my pop warner football jersey number was always 33. I have always felt that 33 and 17 are underdog numbers, or loners. Its a weird association but its how I have always felt about them.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

over 30 years of practice my friend!
blessed be

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Fool! It is known and has been known for two thousand years.

Philo analyzed the usage of numbers of the Bible, and believed that certain numbers symbolized different ideas.
Ten is the number of perfection ("De Plantatione Noë," § 29 [i.347]).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join