It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite is retreating from the public before our eyes and we don't see anything.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I can't judge, the design of the creator of this complex program has structure that is way above my comprehension. I can just see the problems that exist so far. I am like a child watching the elders of the Universe. I no longer see a clear cut good and bad because I look at things from another view. I will not get involved except to comment.

I think that a lot of people are finding themselves kind of where you are right now. I believe that this shift in perceptions is a big part of what 2012 is all about. "We were children once, playing with toys..."

Sadly, there does seem to be a very clear line of division between the people that are starting to "get it" and the people who just refuse the call. There also seems to be a segment that "gets it" and think that "it" is just another excellent tool to screw other people with. We will see how that works out for them.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
So seemingly, thousands of people know about this "disaster," and as a result, are building super basements, retiring from their positions, etc... but nary a single leak about it? yea.. ok..

Also supposedly a killer rogue brown dwarf or something along those lines is crusing through our solar system.. but we can't see it yet? Even if it was a brown dwarf, we would see it. We can detect them in OTHER solar systems, but we can't find one literally in our backyard?

What will be interesting will be what is posted here in 2013, once the wonderful uber-disaster angle of 2012 goes away.

This will probably become a sports talk blog.
People will also post vacation deals and we will all be sharing photos of our recent trip to Bora Bora and stuff.
The world will finally be at peace, with NOTHING on the horizon to worry about.
I will change my avatar to a beach ball or something...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by TimesUp

I don't think the earth could come to an abrupt halt. If anything it would gradually slow and this would cause a lessening of gravity.

What?

The spin of the earth around its axis is not what causes gravity. Actually, the spin imparts an acceleration away from the surface (stuff clinging to outside of spinning sphere tends to fly off the sphere).

So if anything, the complete halting of the spin would make everything a bit heavier.

Also...anyone thinking that this is actually possible might want to take a look at some numbers re: planetary mass, average density, how much momentum is embodied in the axial rotation and therefore the energy required to 1) stop it, and then 2) reverse it.
We're talking big numbers here. A force strong enough to do this would tear the planet apart first, most likely.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
FYI: The latest group of "elite" to take flight:

This is from yesterday's NYT. I can't get the link to copy - it was writtem by Peter Lattman.

March 17, 2012, 1:08 pm Legal/Regulatory

Twelve More Partners Leave Dewey Law Firm

Twelve partners at Dewey & LeBoeuf resigned late Friday, the latest in a wave of departures for the beleaguered law firm.
New York-based Dewey has lost 31 of its 300 partners since January, including the 12 who left on Friday

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There is a real sense that we are actively making our future here and now.

Collective thoughts about our destiny and the state of the world are having measurable effects on the circle of our shared reality.

Mass resignations, the collapse of 'venture capitalism', Kony 2012.

These are signals that we are beginning the process of cleaning house. Living the collective life we find behind our greatest motivations. This must scare the crap out of those who wish to keep the status quo and oppress their fellow sentient creatures indefinitely.

We find evidence of only what we believe. So, what do you believe?

Are you service to self or service to others?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Maybe they know something the rest of us don't.

After seeing the stats on gendercide - in China and India I say if we're headed for a ELE good, I'm ready.

Just hope it's fast and painless because at this point I am tired of being stuck on this beautiful planet with it's ruling inhabitants ruining our once pristine planet and killing each other.

Genocide

Gendercide (See www.abovetopsecret.com...) but drink a beer first - scary

War, war and more war

Injustice prevails on a massive scale

Apathy

Selfishness & greed to the max

Sloth to do anything about all the above

edit on 18-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If you are worried about the elite going to their bunkers, you might want to emigrate to Russia or China. Both countries have been on a building spree of underground facilities for the people. The USA has only been doing so to protect he Elite.

Then there are other countries which have extensive underground facilities built several thousand years ago. Peru for one. They are empty at the moment.

I for one welcome a massive reduction in the earths population. I only hope that we have a way of preserving our knowledge, and some of our finest artwork.

But if this whole idea of important elite retiring to safe places, I suppose the ones to watch are the British Royal Family. If they disappear, then you know something is about to go down.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
"Repent, the End is Nigh."

Near but not yet here... fortunately. But tomorrow is another day.

And yes, it seems as if events are spinning around faster and faster and few think (or expect) the center to hold; and any school learning, back when there was such a thing, clearly suggests (literally predicts) a replay of history similar to the run-up to WWII.

So if 2012 disasters don't plan out WWIII probably will, but that's just the expected but its the unexpected that makes this movie all the more interesting... and I'm surprised at the people that either aren't watching, or don't care to watch, the only game in town.

Of course with so many people focusing energy then something is likely to come from it and there is a certain synchronicity to things as well. Maybe better to prepare, just to be safe, in case you manage to survive.

We're working on the timescale of "near" but when the end is "Here" then air traffic will increase 100-fold at airports located around the Elite's "secret destinations"... noticeably so, and if the Internet isn't shut down ATS'ers will likely notice and report this.

And thus, readers might likely perceive a few days notice from those specific events.
edit on 18-3-2012 by Brown Bear because: add content and some sense

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

No, the reduction of the magnetic field during the polar reversal would cause the reduction of gravity. The fact that the earth would slowly change it's rotation has nothing to do with gravity from my studies. There is a relationship between the two though and I'm sorry if I went over your head. I somewhat understand it but explaining it is hard. The gravity would only be reduced for ? amount of time. My point was that the earth wouldn't abruptly stop during a reversal and toss everything on the surface at 800 mph, here where I live.

The Right hand rule of motion or whatever is considered if or when this event will occur. Spin something in a circle, even energy, like the collider and it induces an energy field perpendicular to the spin using the right hand rule. The various colliders around the planet could effect weather , especially tornadoes and hurricanes, on other parts of the planet. It usually does not effect the general area that much unless the spin is reversed. There's a name for the electromagnetic event it creates but I don't remember names well. I'm convinced that this wild weather does not have that much to do with the rotating weather forces. Our disrespect of nature creates more high winds and Thunderstorms but not the all the increase we've seen lately of the tornadoes and hurricanes. Maybe those scientists are blowing up global warming to hide the side effects of what they may be doing. Maybe they don't even realize what they could be doing. I don't really care because we are getting nicer weather here.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I'm getting tired of people destroying earth unnecessarily too. Don't worry, the people who stay in those bunkers underground will go nuts after a while. Unless they have figured a way to correct the problems that occur they will surly kill each other.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Remember, the world is always in the worst shape it has ever been in. .
edit on 18-3-2012 by Orderamongchaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread, but it is applicable here:

3Q 2011 and 1Q 2012 Resignation Spike

Using Edgar data and boolean searches:

"From the start of 2008 to the second quarter of 2011 the resignations remained steady @ about 2000 per quarter. Suddenly in the 3rd quarter of 2011 they increased by 50% to 3000 for that quarter. (That’s an extra 1000). Then in the 4th quarter they jumped to 7000. (That’s an additional extra 5000 resignations). Now without the full quarter results for the first quarter of 2012 they are up to 16,000. (That’s an extra 14,000 resignations & increasing fast). That’s a total of 20,000+ extra resignations that no one is reporting in news papers & nothing of course in the major media."

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
OH MY GOD, oh my god-ohmygod where will I hide, I gott'a get my clothes and my gun and my food and my water and all my money and go quickly, best if I do it at night so noone will see me........ where do I go.....? OH My God, oh my god, ohmygod........ I'm so screwed.
edit on 18-3-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

I would like to believe and I have tried to be service to others.

But I have watched almost 6 decades of this planet's going ons and am quite frankly scared.........we are not progressing we are regressing at the moment it appears.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

It's always darkest right before the dawn. We must shed light on the turmoil before we can dispel it. It only appears we've seen an uptick in darkness. Truth is, we're exposing it more and more.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Didn't 10,000 get arrested yesterday (all televised). Well, there you go. Who is left to disappear?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Someone explain all of this planet alignment stuff and the proof of it's validity. By the profession of this video...a major event should then happen EVERY 188 to 189 days even before the last earthquake. Just 2 in a row = a coincidence. What about all of the other days throughout the calendar that have planetary alignments where nothing happens? What makes this day so special outside of a sequential 2 events 188 to 189 days apart?

I seriously want to know how people are coming up with these dates and how planetary alignments prove anything. Is it gravitational forces between the planets? I know the moon has the strongest pull and the Sun the second greatest.

Planet - Planet Mass - Minimum Distance from Earth
(Earth Masses) (106 km)
Mercury - 0.0549- 91
Venus - 0.807- 41
Mars - 0.106- 79
Jupiter - 314.5- 629
Saturn - 94.1 - 1,277
Uranus - 14.4 - 2,720
Neptune - 16.7 - 4,346
Pluto - 0.00218- 5,751

The Earth has a mass of about 6 x 1024 kg.

This being said, it seems that the only one that would give earth any real geo-magnetic issues or gravitational influence would be the moon, the sun or Neptune........and Neptune is 31.55 AU (Astronautical Units/ 1 AU = 149,598,000 kilometers or 92,955,887.62 miles which is roughly 93 million miles,) so Neptune is out of the equation. So, by derivation,anything other than just a belief in the MAYAN thing or some magical, mysterious mumbo-jumbo, it seems, is fantasy ....why should one believe or even consider this planetary alignment? I know the Astrologer's use it, but let's face it they only want money and prey on idiots, and let's face it...the predictions they make are akin to the predictions made here on ATS.......only 1% of them ever happen. So someone please explain this alignment for me.
edit on 18-3-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Totally wrong thread there, Phenom.

Unless the elite are planning on taking all the gravity into their bunkers with them, leaving us all out here to float around.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Concerning the resignation of so-called “elites,” consider that people who also qualify as elites will replace them. With that in mind, it seems reasonable to assume the resignations point to a changing of the financial guard, not an impending cataclysm that the elite have inside knowledge of.

Journalist Benjamin Fulford blogs about a connection between the resignations of elites across various sectors here.

While a cataclysm could happen, using the resignations of elites as evidence of its nearness seems a bit overzealous.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I haven't read through all of the replies, so I apologize if this has been addressed, but has anyone actually COUNTED how many days are actually between these dates? If not, I dare you to try it, as unless I cannot count, something is wrong...Hmm.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join