It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite is retreating from the public before our eyes and we don't see anything.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by LordDrakula

Anyone who thinks POTUS will give us the Morgan Freeman speach is blind as blind can be.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

THAT IS IT !!!!!!!!!!!
Morgan Freeman for president !

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

edit on 18-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I think we need to understand whether these guys are retiring for good and if so, where? Someone that would be safe in a catastrophe? Or are they just quitting their current post to work somewhere similar.

If it turns out that they are all holidaying in the mountains, then we need to start worrying!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I don't deny anything, i just don't jump to conclusion based on 100 years of effective monitoring of earthquakes and volcanic eruption, when earth have been active in these for millions of years.
Millions of years Vs your 6

I will though agree that weather based disasters are rising, but again i don't jump to conclusion, as it wery well could be the earths weather cycle changing naturally, and history dosn't tell enough to prove otherwise.

To say something is going on, and base the facts on Op's very sad conclusions is just speculation.
I try to use logic and resoning, not speculation.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
My only problem with the theory of the possibility of some giant natural disaster being signalled by people resigning is that if they didn't want the public to know, why resign? I'm sure it isn't that hard to still run a company and then just leave suddenly a little before the problems happen, or take your extended leave around that time? Why would TPTB (if there's such a united group
) be that obvious? Isn't it a more likely explanation that we've just had a major financial crisis, which may be about to get worse again, thus they want to take their pay offs and run? Or maybe they are about to get prosecuted? Maybe they are jumping so they aren't pushed?

Also with the quakes and volcanos, you have to remember, geological time scale is a lot different than what your graphs demonstrate! Cycles happen over tens of thousands + years, not a matter of decades, there is such a thing as outliers! Also with the quakes, the graph is a little misleading, as how many of those 6+ quakes were aftershocks of the several MAJOR quakes we had? If you went back to the Tokyo quake of 23, you'd probably find a similar spike from all the aftershocks and such.

Sure it COULD all point towards the end of the world, or you could take the more logical and likely explanation that there was just a financial crisis, and that sometimes a lot of quakes happen in 1 year.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Wheatermodification or geo-engineering is implied because of the changing earth.My guess is that earth changes are caused by external factors man can't change so they cover it up with '' clouds" and over these clouds they make billions from something they can never prevent.

We are part of everything and in this unmeasurable space we float to be insignificant.

Geo-engineering however can and is manipulating the weather on earth with a totally different goal than to save the planet. Geo-engineering is modern warfare and a modern genocide machine,powerred by those who have the power to cover it all up.

it starts with the politicians we choose in elections.They get embalmed by the background rulers.

My prophesy is that we will have major foodproblems in this year for the hot item in Europe is the experationdate on food products.Many products can be used even years after expirationdate,which will force foodsupliers to extremely lenghten the expiration date.This will cause that millions of tons of food will no longer end up in the trash.

Conclusion: Suddenly we don't have to throw away expired food we have thrown away for all of these years.This means we have tons of food extra for consumption.
My guess is we really need that food, because all of a suddden the politician care.
Why? Geo-engineering destroys our soils,crops and natural watersupplies and the prognoses for this season are catastrophic when we consider what floods,draughts,fires,storms and seismic events will do to the foodsupply.

So save a can or two just in case.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

The elites cannot hide ...

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Best to get right with Jesus ... judgment is coming ... go to the salvation page in the link below.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nice thread, but one of those lists you have includes Lt Gov of South Carolina Ken Ard. Ken Ard is not anywhere near the elite, and he resigned because he used campaign money for personal uses. He is an idiot, and should not be on that list.

In fact, many of these people listed in these resignation threads seem to just be going to new jobs, not retreating from public view.

Alright, I take it back. This is a silly thread. You think Nibiru is coming. No no no.
edit on 18-3-2012 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I think the people being fired are as a direct result of the financial crisis.

If there is a massive earthquake this thursday i'll take this post seriously.

If there isnt.....well. Just another crackpot idea that can be ruled out?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
The reasons the disasters are worse is because they are modifying the weather. That is from us and we have no one to blame but us. I think if we left mother nature alone and stop experimenting with her, things wouldn't be so drastic. Mother nature is not a lab rat.
wow! What an ego! Me me me me me.. I am so great and powerful I destroyed tis planet. I mean.. We we wewe we we... We destroyed this planet! Just as egotistical.. Someone needs to be humbled. Cue Nemesis!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
it's because they are fixing to attack Iran and they Know that nukes, followed by Russia and Japan will lay waste to America shortly after. Hence, they don't want to be there....it's in several; prophesies.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

The reasons the disasters are worse is because they are modifying the weather. That is from us and we have no one to blame but us. I think if we left mother nature alone and stop experimenting with her, things wouldn't be so drastic. Mother nature is not a lab rat.
wow! What an ego! Me me me me me.. I am so great and powerful I destroyed tis planet. I mean.. We we wewe we we... We destroyed this planet! Just as egotistical.. Someone needs to be humbled. Cue Nemesis!

I can't stand tree hugging, mother earth loving hippies either. Mother earth kills us all the time with plagues, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and much more. and mother earth (although I don't think earth is a woman, although it would explain all the drama and unnecessary chaos) it's a ball of dirt with weather patterns dictated by cosmic forces. At any rate, whatever gender this earth is, is irrelevant , it was doing all this crap and killing us long before any weather machine. The earth does what it does and it doesn't have a gender and it doesn't get pissed off and throw a tantrum because of what we do here. Hippies do though. Need to rid the world of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If all these elite are bailing out then where are they going? To my knowledge there is'nt any earthquake free zones on the planet.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
If all these elite are bailing out then where are they going? To my knowledge there is'nt any earthquake free zones on the planet.

Africa is a pretty good place

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Go and hide fatcats! powerhungry chicken sh1ts one day you all will meet a dangerous flock of people just waiting to beat the crap out of you all.. /rant

nanu

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So seemingly, thousands of people know about this "disaster," and as a result, are building super basements, retiring from their positions, etc... but nary a single leak about it? yea.. ok..

Also supposedly a killer rogue brown dwarf or something along those lines is crusing through our solar system.. but we can't see it yet? Even if it was a brown dwarf, we would see it. We can detect them in OTHER solar systems, but we can't find one literally in our backyard?

What will be interesting will be what is posted here in 2013, once the wonderful uber-disaster angle of 2012 goes away.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I don't think OP was inquiring as to WHY we had more disasters. It's irrelevant. The purpose of the post was to see if there is a correlation between the number of disasters, (regardless of cause) and the "elite" going into hiding. We all know weather modification is going on, you're preaching to the choir, here.

That being said, I do think something is brewing and I believe the elite are preparing for it. But, I was also absolutely convinced that something big was going to happen in November and we saw nothing. There are a few things that make me think that it won't happen in 2012. One of them being the huge "data center" the NSA is opening. I can't remember the which state; I'm thinking Colorado or in that general area. It's going to take more than a year to build this huge spy facility and I don't think they would jump into something this big if they knew 2012 was going to be "the end".

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Good thread OP S&F but i just want to add to your great thread that GAB1159 has been all over this story for a while, i have provided links to his threads. The more people pay attention to this the better i say keep it up m8.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

I don't think they are bothered about the " ON this planet " part, they are just queing for their seats on a vacation they have been paying for for a long time. I doubt if there will be any spare tickets going on thE-bay though

See you on the other side brother

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
So seemingly, thousands of people know about this "disaster," and as a result, are building super basements, retiring from their positions, etc... but nary a single leak about it? yea.. ok..

Also supposedly a killer rogue brown dwarf or something along those lines is crusing through our solar system.. but we can't see it yet? Even if it was a brown dwarf, we would see it. We can detect them in OTHER solar systems, but we can't find one literally in our backyard?

What will be interesting will be what is posted here in 2013, once the wonderful uber-disaster angle of 2012 goes away.

Maybe this article will be interesting for you :

Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto

www.viewzone.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join