It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite is retreating from the public before our eyes and we don't see anything.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by Dustytoad

So it looks like there are a huge rise in earthquakes, but really there is not.

You might want to read my post if you can comprehend it??

HINT: Look at the last paragraph. It says something like this: "If you play around with different data sets, you see that there isn't really any increase."

So there ya go buddy

Then look at my reply and those 5 graphs show that you are wrong

edit on 17-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Actually they do not, as the guy I was originally disagreeing with (before getting your link) said:

those are after shocks. Actually think about it. Remember Japan? They were having LARGE aftershocks for months.

You or someone else picked the most stand-outish graph you could and that isn't very intellectually fair, and not scientific. If you play around with the different data sets and use some thinking on your own part you can see how the data was skewed..

that being said, I do agree with the premise of this thread, I just don't think you are proving anything all that well.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Good thread!

I'm not a big doomsday believer or anything of the sort, but if I had to make a guess on what is causing the probable increase in EQs, floods, and ect, I would look at SickScent's work.

SickScent is a member on the infamous GodLikeProductions website, and he has made an awesome work compiling scientific evidence of the entrance of our solar system in a highly charged cosmic cloud. It was only this year that NASA confirmed it.

I know we're not supposed to link to GodLikeProductions, but his threads are gold mines full of evidence, very little speculation. I think you might all find that interesting!

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I'm sorry I can't give a small preview of each link, as talking about real issues gets you banned on GLP...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but you didn't gave me any other theory which can justify everything I have listed in the first post.

I have hypothetically ( because NEMESIS is hypothetical twin brown dwarf ) logical explanation that covers all what I have listed in the first post.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

If you ask there too many right questions you get banned as well. GLP is a PSY-OP and I have documentation to prove it. They are running scripts on your computer to sniff arround.

If you have the possibility do a "copy-pasta" and post it here pls.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Or because we information travels faster, detection is better, and records are better.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I actually set notes on my cell phone to remind me of the target days that fall on the 188 day theory, but do remember, they leave an 6-15 day window if I remember correctly.

About the OP: People have said for years that the Elite, the rich, the powerful, would all retreat from the public eye if something where about to happen.

Well... now they are.

Take it for what you will. I consider it a warning sign.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Take it for what you will. I consider it a warning sign.

Me too but they are doing it in a very slinky way. They are all resigning for no officialy known reason but we all assume that because they have stollen gigantic ammount of money. What if that isn't the case ??

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
reply to post by Gab1159

If you ask there too many right questions you get banned as well. GLP is a PSY-OP and I have documentation to prove it. They are running scripts on your computer to sniff arround.

As I said, I can't go on this website anymore, permaban.

I've had personal troubles with the mods a couple of times, especially since I started to avoid bans to spread the word that they were using the same IP address as the Tavistock Institute. Unfortunetly, there are a lot of good people on this website, I do hope they realize they're being fooled by one of the biggest con and dirtiest op on the web.

What is the documentation you're talking about, you've got me interested.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I have no idea what the first 2 charts mean.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

reply to post by Gab1159

As I said, I can't go on this website anymore, permaban.

I've had personal troubles with the mods a couple of times, especially since I started to avoid bans to spread the word that they were using the same IP address as the Tavistock Institute. Unfortunetly, there are a lot of good people on this website, I do hope they realize they're being fooled by one of the biggest con and dirtiest op on the web.

What is the documentation you're talking about, you've got me interested.

I have made this 3 pages for all who want to know the truth and this is "highly bannable stuff on that forum
"

PSY-OP

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I have no idea what the first 2 charts mean.

Resignations all over the world.

First is by month and the second by country.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

It was reported during the Obama Care dog and pony show debates, that many doctors stated they planned on retiring if it ever fully went into effect. That would be even a bigger fiasco than the two trillion dollar cost over 10 years.

Oops - there goes Medicare.

For those with short memories, look it up for yourself.

I can't do all the work for you.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Skylonda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So WHERE is this mega quake going to happen?

Also, if there are many resignations happening, what is happening that we are not retiring early too to join the masses?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
So WHERE is this mega quake going to happen?

How should I know ??

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
Also, if there are many resignations happening, what is happening that we are not retiring early too to join the masses?

We were not born under the best star...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I actually set notes on my cell phone to remind me of the target days that fall on the 188 day theory, but do remember, they leave an 6-15 day window if I remember correctly.

MrWendal: Do you know if that's 15 days in total, or 15 days either side of the 22nd March, totalling 30 days?

30 days is a long time.... is it possible the whole ''leave a 6-15 day window'' thing is just buying time, in the hopes that something will happen?
(Smacks of desperation to me..
)
A 188-day-cycle-give-or-take-30-days doesn't have as much of a ring to it, does it?

Although in any case, anything smaller than an 8.0mag can be ignored anyway, if this image showing us lining up with the constellation Leo is anything to go by..................................
188daycycle.jpg

edit on 17-3-2012 by Deplume because: Fail spelling is fail.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlomaRa
reply to post by Manhater

Not that I don't think that they are modifying the weather, but a little bit of research will show that all the planets have been affected in some way, not just earth. The weather mod is just adding to the problem, one we have no control over.

I read somewhere that EQ's are happening on Mars and some other planets. I will try to find that article.

Just go to Richard Hoagland's Enterprise Mission website. He has been tracking changes to the Solar System for years. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe he writes on the subject in his latest edition of "The Face on Mars." Perhaps even in his book "Dark Mission."

Barbara Hand Clow recently wrote a book about it and the energetic area of the galaxy/universe we are entering and how it effects us and other life forms. I excluded us from other life, because we may just be a virus about to get a shot of "Wake the Fork Up!" or for the kiddies - WTFU. Which goes hand in hand with the SHTF.(The computer forced me to use Fork instead of #@*! )

BHC also made mention of the energetic area we are entering way back in her book "The Pleaiden Agenda."
She called it the Proton Band or Proton Zone. Still a highly regarded book from what I understand.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AlomaRa

I am in Northeast Ohio or NEO, and I have been following the earthquakes in the area and tornadoes and flooding that have already affected the Nuke plants down in your area, but we will never know how bad it was or how much we were irradiated,

Being in NEO, I am hoping I am just outside the danger zone. I have plenty Iodide on hand, just in case, But - knowing when to start taking it. Aye, there's the rub.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Gab1159

I would be interested in your proof.

Not that I don't believe you Drak, I just want to know if I need to stop carousing their website, or how to protect myself if I do go there.

PS: Posted my question too quick. Just read your latest post with the link to the information requested. Thanks and a star to you, sir.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Skylonda because: New infomation.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skylonda

reply to post by Gab1159

I would be interested in your proof.

Not that I don't believe you Drak, I just want to know if I need to stop carousing their website, or how to protect myself if I do go there.

Look 8 posts above "link PSY-OP"

And don't use free proxy because it's not working there on the forum anymore

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join