It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite is retreating from the public before our eyes and we don't see anything.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Oh I see now. I was looking at the charts themselves and remembering I don't read Chinese, or Japanese, or whatever that is.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yes the elite are retreating from the public eye, for they know what is coming! They have made preparations for their survival but will it be enough? With svaalsbard stocked, their survival bunkers complete they have given themselves a chance.
More importantly, will anyone outside these survival bunkers survive? Will there be parts of the earth not as severely effected? Good luck fellow man we will need a good dose of it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So about my post...

What do you think of my theory ?? Could it be hypotheticaly right or does somebody have a better interpretation for what is happening that covers all from my list + 188 days theory ??

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It really looks like something will indeed happen soon. The high altitude, underground bunkers are starting to fill up. Expect to hear about allot of "sky trips" to Colorado this spring.
Our magnetic field is at its all time low. With the incoming stream of solar waves, couldn't this overcome our position and "wobble" or "flip" us upside down? If the earth where to flip on its axis it would pretty quickly stop rotating before coming to a complete stop and then start spinning in the other direction. Since the Earth spins around 1,300 mph, coming to an abrupt stop would toss our oceans across entire continents.
So, being underground in a high altitude area would be the best defense against the impending doom.
Well, off to Aspen for a little skiing!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

proof? otherwise why still manufacture missiles and bomb etc, and develop new systems.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

It really looks like something will indeed happen soon. The high altitude, underground bunkers are starting to fill up. Expect to hear about allot of "sky trips" to Colorado this spring.
Our magnetic field is at its all time low. With the incoming stream of solar waves, couldn't this overcome our position and "wobble" or "flip" us upside down? If the earth where to flip on its axis it would pretty quickly stop rotating before coming to a complete stop and then start spinning in the other direction. Since the Earth spins around 1,300 mph, coming to an abrupt stop would toss our oceans across entire continents.
So, being underground in a high altitude area would be the best defense against the impending doom.

Not to mention that now we receive blows from behind too not only from the Sun :

Magnetic field is now at double attack
, but the question is from where since we don't have two Suns ...
edit on 17-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
reply to post by Manhater

proof? otherwise why still manufacture missiles and bomb etc, and develop new systems.

Proof ???

It's a theory....you have graphs, hypothetical brown dwarf and it's path, signs,...so what proof do you want ???

Here we are debateing if the theory is possible or not so there is no proof just some facts and theories...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I have a suggestion...it's a crazy one but just in case...

Someone should make a list of all the people who have resigned with their photos so that in case if something will happen they would be recognizable and hunted down and put in prison for the crimes on humanity. So that they could rot in their bunkers for the rest of their lives.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
this is probably the only interesting thing going on so far, the rest of these topic are mundane and straight up stretch of the imagination , so ima flag this

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Look what came out from this 188 days theory !!! It's from this thread :www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the picture with dots connected !!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
The reasons the disasters are worse is because they are modifying the weather. That is from us and we have no one to blame but us. I think if we left mother nature alone and stop experimenting with her, things wouldn't be so drastic. Mother nature is not a lab rat.

Mother nature went through extreme global warming and global cooling long before humans started burning fossil fuels.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

The reasons the disasters are worse is because they are modifying the weather. That is from us and we have no one to blame but us. I think if we left mother nature alone and stop experimenting with her, things wouldn't be so drastic. Mother nature is not a lab rat.

Mother nature went through extreme global warming and global cooling long before humans started burning fossil fuels.

Global warming is a hoax and a tool to sell sooooo many things like new hybrid cars,....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Considering the "elite" could afford it.
Just what if a bunch of these mega cash earning jerks got together and agreed, the 2nd half of 2012 we will take a 6 month vacation and disappear from sight.
Then from the shadows we will watch all the vermin squirm!

It will be great fun to watch them squirm and buy our products!

Just ask what if.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Quite right humans are not the only cause for massive disasters on this planet. 250 M years ago, the Siberian 1 million year erruption, spweed out loads of C02 and burnt a massive coal seam, releasing tons of methane and C02, it basically wiped out 95% of the life on earth and oceans. The greenhouse gases increased temps globally about 10 degrees, when that happened the oceanic current stopped and the water staginated all over the world, no oxygen, no fish. The land turned into desert and animals and plants died enmass all around the globe. It only took around 7 M years to recover from the big mama jamma and another 25 million for us to see any coal/oil seams again (lack of biological matter.)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I wonder how many excuses people are going to make before they wake up and smell the roses that are being waved in front of their faces.

I mean seriously? Earthquakes haven't increased? Volcanic activity hasn't increased?

Oh, it's all just "BETTER REPORTING". Yes, because in the past two years, somehow mass media has out done itself ten times over, creating and upsurge in the reporting of events in that span.

Using this logic, since debunkers want to use this so readily - then since the last two years have provided "BETTER REPORTING" for the world, then realistically EVERY SINGLE STATISTIC should have drastically increased as well. The amount of crimes, charity events, sales, record breaking feats, selling statistics, EVERYTHING - all in the name of "BETTER REPORTING" techniques and communication.

What an excuse to keep throwing around. The earthquake monitoring has been the same for the past 5-10 years with small advancements in the field. The same goes with volcanic activity. In the world of science in the last decade, I'm sad to say that some of the biggest advancements that have been made have been in the realm of entertainment, at least those that have actually reach the realm of the public sector and actually entered into usage. The USGS doesn't base their statistics on Twitter feeds and Facebook status updates, it bases its earthquake reports on the same damn things it has been basing it on in the past years.

With that said - THERE HAVE BEEN MORE QUAKES, MORE VOLCANIC DISASTERS, MORE WEATHER DISASTERS, MORE TORNADO ACTIVITY, MORE FLOOD ACTIVITY, MORE ANIMAL DIE OFFS, AND MORE GENERAL DISASTER, in the past two years and it has been steadily growing. It isn't because of "better reporting" it is because it is happening. The number are there. They are based on fact. Ask the people who have lived in the midwest is the tornado activity has been "normal" or quite above average as of late, and anyone who tells you the former would be lying.

Facts are facts. I'm sick of deniers. I don't think the world is going to end, but I'm not going to sit here and ignore the obvious facts that are right in front of me. It makes me sick that some of you can. You are all delusional and continue to be delusional so long as you continue to make up excuse after excuse to protect your illusion of your current world view. Things are going to change whether you like it or not and it will be the end of the world as you, me, and everyone else knows it.

The end of the world? No. But damn sure the end of an era. It's about high time people finally denied ignorance.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

If they would come out I would put them right back in prison to rot there and begging for a drop of water.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Nope you're right....Mother Nature isn't the lab rat, we are

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I wonder how many excuses people are going to make before they wake up and smell the roses that are being waved in front of their faces.

I mean seriously? Earthquakes haven't increased? Volcanic activity hasn't increased?

Oh, it's all just "BETTER REPORTING". Yes, because in the past two years, somehow mass media has out done itself ten times over, creating and upsurge in the reporting of events in that span.

Using this logic, since debunkers want to use this so readily - then since the last two years have provided "BETTER REPORTING" for the world, then realistically EVERY SINGLE STATISTIC should have drastically increased as well. The amount of crimes, charity events, sales, record breaking feats, selling statistics, EVERYTHING - all in the name of "BETTER REPORTING" techniques and communication.

What an excuse to keep throwing around. The earthquake monitoring has been the same for the past 5-10 years with small advancements in the field. The same goes with volcanic activity. In the world of science in the last decade, I'm sad to say that some of the biggest advancements that have been made have been in the realm of entertainment, at least those that have actually reach the realm of the public sector and actually entered into usage. The USGS doesn't base their statistics on Twitter feeds and Facebook status updates, it bases its earthquake reports on the same damn things it has been basing it on in the past years.

With that said - THERE HAVE BEEN MORE QUAKES, MORE VOLCANIC DISASTERS, MORE WEATHER DISASTERS, MORE TORNADO ACTIVITY, MORE FLOOD ACTIVITY, MORE ANIMAL DIE OFFS, AND MORE GENERAL DISASTER, in the past two years and it has been steadily growing. It isn't because of "better reporting" it is because it is happening. The number are there. They are based on fact. Ask the people who have lived in the midwest is the tornado activity has been "normal" or quite above average as of late, and anyone who tells you the former would be lying.

Facts are facts. I'm sick of deniers. I don't think the world is going to end, but I'm not going to sit here and ignore the obvious facts that are right in front of me. It makes me sick that some of you can. You are all delusional and continue to be delusional so long as you continue to make up excuse after excuse to protect your illusion of your current world view. Things are going to change whether you like it or not and it will be the end of the world as you, me, and everyone else knows it.

The end of the world? No. But damn sure the end of an era. It's about high time people finally denied ignorance.

Nicely said

A star for you

edit on 17-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

While I get your post...you''ll need to be a little higher than Aspen, CO if what you say proves true

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

There is Scientific Consensus that Global Tempratures are rising.....

No scientific body of national or international standing has maintained a dissenting opinion; the last was the American Association of Petroleum Geologists, which in 2007 updated its 1999 statement rejecting the likelihood of human influence on recent climate with its current non-committal position.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a summary of temp trends in the US
www.globalchange.gov...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join