It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite is retreating from the public before our eyes and we don't see anything.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by LordDrakula

I agree. Same crap happened with y2k and look at the idiots who stocked up.....btw toilet paper gets brittle after a decade.....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If I am only partly right, and Nemesis is coming home than there won't be a safe place on this Earth. Not underground and not in the hills. They can run and they can hide in their bunkers but I think they will stay there, sealed with their gold and wealth and useless weapons.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliceBlackman
reply to post by LordDrakula

There is Scientific Consensus that Global Tempratures are rising.....

No scientific body of national or international standing has maintained a dissenting opinion; the last was the American Association of Petroleum Geologists, which in 2007 updated its 1999 statement rejecting the likelihood of human influence on recent climate with its current non-committal position.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a summary of temp trends in the US
www.globalchange.gov...

Temperature can also grow due to the pressure.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe

btw toilet paper gets brittle after a decade.....

LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I think you're on to something. And it's not something to joke about really. If by chance they know TSWHTF this year or next year there's no chance in heaven or hell we will be warned. Anyone who thinks POTUS will give us the Morgan Freeman speach is blind as blind can be. Not insulting anyone but no way any human can believe their leaders would give us warning. The bunkers around the world are built and ready to sustain the 1% until Hell has had its way with Earth.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I think you're on to something. And it's not something to joke about really. If by chance they know TSWHTF this year or next year there's no chance in heaven or hell we will be warned. Anyone who thinks POTUS will give us the Morgan Freeman speach is blind as blind can be. Not insulting anyone but no way any human can believe their leaders would give us warning. The bunkers around the world are built and ready to sustain the 1% until Hell has had its way with Earth.

Very nice example of this is the movie Supernova from 2005. Only the elite is in the bunkers and they think that without them the world can not run

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

It's not a hoax unfortunately. History shows the changes the planet endures, and history repeats itself. But humans do not endure those changes...unless you're filthy stinking rich and have your reservation in one of the several bunkers across the globe. Just because a movie has a plot that envolves a doomsday scenario does not make it fiction. Who knows maybe TPTB are giving us a warning. Or some in the know are. Meh, maybe it's all just a fear tactic. Fear is TPTB's weapon of choice.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

I don't think the earth could come to an abrupt halt. If anything it would gradually slow and this would cause a lessening of gravity. The water would become lighter and it would rise into a plasma fog. All wind would probably slow and all things would be quiet. This transition and reverse spin would take over a year. What about mankind? I have no clue. The sun would beat longer on areas as the earth slows and bacteria could thrive in the moist air. Our electric potential would be dampened allowing the bacteria to eat us alive.

I'm just guessing what could happen and this is a far fetched idea. I also don't think we will have a pole reversal at this time. We are definitely going to experience wilder and wilder weather but that's partly mans fault. We knew of the global warming thing many years ago. We knew we were poisoning our planet many years ago too. How long does it take man to see he's messing up. I suppose some people are blaming this weather on a bunch of fish wagging their tails in unison. Many say it's a natural cycle and that is a part of it but we have weakened the earths Ecosystem just enough to make things worse. After this we should experience an ice age. There was a mini ice age from the vikings burning a lot of forests in the past, clearing areas for farms. They referred to the correction as the frost giant, trying to fight the growing glaciers.

I suppose I'm replying to an off topic post with a more off topic post.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

It's not a hoax unfortunately. History shows the changes the planet endures, and history repeats itself. But humans do not endure those changes...unless you're filthy stinking rich and have your reservation in one of the several bunkers across the globe. Just because a movie has a plot that envolves a doomsday scenario does not make it fiction. Who knows maybe TPTB are giving us a warning. Or some in the know are. Meh, maybe it's all just a fear tactic. Fear is TPTB's weapon of choice.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Yeah that movie was great. 2012 was a bit extreme. I do not see why they used massive ships when most of us are aware of the bunkers. It's been covered on H2 and NatGeo...lol

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Global warming OK but not from the fosil fuel. The Earth is warming because of something else and that is pressure. When I have watched the video clip today about magnetosphere being hit from the dark side of the Earth and not from the Sun direction I realized that all those scripts and warnings from the past were true. Mayans were right, Sumerians were right even the Bible and I am not religious. Our Sun is a binary star and there is a patern when we talk about a cataclysmic disasters. Smaller star is orbiting a larger star. Depending on the size of the star is her way around the other star. And if we look in the history catastrophes occurred at about 3,600 years apart. This means that the twin star is quite large about 4 times Jupiter size because its way around our Sun is pretty short. So big star makes a considerable pressure on a planet and the planet starts warming, starts shakeing with bigger earthquakes, floods, wilder weather paterns and so on.

And now we are at this point....or we will deny all together or we accept the truth and realizing that we are helpless and that we have to live on.

But it would be nice if the government would tell you the truth even if it's not beautiful.

EDIT :

After all that I have realized why all the sudden resignations from all sectors and that is why I am posting this and asking you what you think

EDIT 1 :

And here is more pressure...

What happens when you throw a grenade into the water ?? Fish die due to pressure.
Why are strange noises around the world ?? Due to atmosferic pressure.
Why does the earth wobbles ?? Due to pressure.
Why do you hear sounds in the Tibetan caves ?? Due to pressure.
And so on and so on.....
edit on 17-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I'm not saying it's the government. Probably government funded, but it's clearly the scientists fault. If they stop trying to manipulate things, then we wouldn't have all this havoc.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

It wouldn't make a difference. The natural state of the planet Earth is "frozen."
We spend 80,000 years of Ice Age per ever 15,000 years of Warm Period.
We're currently at the tail end of this current warming. The transition between the two
climates is a rough one, full of crazy weather, rising sea levels, mass die offs, etc. The last event before an ice age kicks in is a steep increase in temperature, which finishes off the polar ice, disrupting the oceans salinity levels, which throws off the jet stream.
If anything, I'd be willing to bet tptb are trying to stunt this transition to buy themselves
some time to prepare.

In the end... mother nature always wins.

edit on 17-3-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by TimesUp

I don't think the earth could come to an abrupt halt. If anything it would gradually slow and this would cause a lessening of gravity. The water would become lighter and it would rise into a plasma fog. All wind would probably slow and all things would be quiet. This transition and reverse spin would take over a year. What about mankind? I have no clue. The sun would beat longer on areas as the earth slows and bacteria could thrive in the moist air. Our electric potential would be dampened allowing the bacteria to eat us alive.

I'm just guessing what could happen and this is a far fetched idea. I also don't think we will have a pole reversal at this time. We are definitely going to experience wilder and wilder weather but that's partly mans fault. We knew of the global warming thing many years ago. We knew we were poisoning our planet many years ago too. How long does it take man to see he's messing up. I suppose some people are blaming this weather on a bunch of fish wagging their tails in unison. Many say it's a natural cycle and that is a part of it but we have weakened the earths Ecosystem just enough to make things worse. After this we should experience an ice age. There was a mini ice age from the vikings burning a lot of forests in the past, clearing areas for farms. They referred to the correction as the frost giant, trying to fight the growing glaciers.

I suppose I'm replying to an off topic post with a more off topic post.

Mans impact is minimal compared to the real heating up being caused by our sun.
Our sun is the real "problem" here.
Mankind has turned this fact into a money making racket for world governments.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Our part is the straw that broke the camels back. This shouldn't be happening yet, maybe in a thousand years or so but not now. I agree with the cycles but don't agree that global warming causes on our part are not real.

They have capitalized on global warming, trying to get people to spend money to buy new technology. The true cure for our problems is not to buy anything new at all. That would cure our portion of global warming. Don't take that trip to Italy or Vegas, don't take that exotic vacation or cruise. Don't go shopping every day. Walk to the store if it's close enough. That doesn't sound expensive and capitalistic to me, how about you?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well if an ice age is coming, I am in the rite place in AZ. In the mini Ice age , AZ had lots of springs and waters.
No ice sheets. Farms prospered. I tell you though, the warming here has been hard to deal with! Link talks about AZ, but not just AZ.

ICE AGE HISTORY
edit on 17-3-2012 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

It'll take many years for the ice age to develop, maybe I'll be long gone before it gets here.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Your graphs of Disaster, earthquake, and vulcanic eruptions are useless, as the rise in them, is because of better reporting, more sismometers placed at more strategic places, and better survaillance.
I can't believe people are still trying to use that excuse. It became untrue at least 6 years ago. Anyone with half a brain who has been paying attention would have noticed the increase in natural disasters starting around 2011. Especially people who live in countries which have been badly affected by floods and earthquakes. Deny it all you want, but they are on the rise.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

Originally posted by MrWendal
I actually set notes on my cell phone to remind me of the target days that fall on the 188 day theory, but do remember, they leave an 6-15 day window if I remember correctly.

MrWendal: Do you know if that's 15 days in total, or 15 days either side of the 22nd March, totalling 30 days?

30 days is a long time.... is it possible the whole ''leave a 6-15 day window'' thing is just buying time, in the hopes that something will happen?
(Smacks of desperation to me..
)
A 188-day-cycle-give-or-take-30-days doesn't have as much of a ring to it, does it?

Although in any case, anything smaller than an 8.0mag can be ignored anyway, if this image showing us lining up with the constellation Leo is anything to go by..................................
188daycycle.jpg

edit on 17-3-2012 by Deplume because: Fail spelling is fail.

Your post made me laugh

It is not my theory and I can not confirm or deny it. I simply find it to be an interesting theory. As I said, I set the target dates onto the calender of my blackberry as a reminder. The 6-15 day window thing comes from the theory as explained in the video, which is the first time I had heard of this theory. You can find the information you seek at the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Wow i just love magic tricks. Hold on let me get some pop corn. Id have to say this trick better be good it takes a while for me to make pop corn so will they make any noise when they disappear? (sure hope theres a flash or something might miss it)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Good post...

I am going to hold out hope that this an "Atlas Shrugged" moment.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join