It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite is retreating from the public before our eyes and we don't see anything.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Good idea but a lot of work

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
The reasons the disasters are worse is because they are modifying the weather. That is from us and we have no one to blame but us. I think if we left mother nature alone and stop experimenting with her, things wouldn't be so drastic. Mother nature is not a lab rat.

Do you think that the governments are suicidal? I think that no government can do so much damage as happened in the past two years. I think we are giveing too much credit to the governments and theirs capabilities.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Your graphs of Disaster, earthquake, and vulcanic eruptions are useless, as the rise in them, is because of better reporting, more sismometers placed at more strategic places, and better survaillance.

There is nothing that says they are becoming more frequent.

You can then rule them out, which leave you with speculation, or actually nothing.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

As the historical data and observations can not be entered in the graph? How can you make a graph if you don't use historical data and observations ?? This graphs are legitim and you can deal with it or not it's up to you.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

On the graphs you wil se a steady rise in earthquakes, thats because of more seismometers.

The huge spikes indicate a major earthqauke, and the major quake will produce a great amount of aftershock, those aftershock will count in the worldwide number of quakes.

So it looks like there are a huge rise in earthquakes, but really there is not.

2004 : Sumatra quake.
2008 : China quake.
2010 : Haiti quake.
2011 : Japan quake, Christchurch quake, and Van Turkey quake

research.dlindquist.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Magnitude 4+ : ( 16.000 in 2011 )

Magnitude 5+ : ( 2.450 in 2011 )

Magnitude 6+ : ( 220 in 2011 )

Magnitude 7+ : ( 21 in 2011 )

Magnitude 8+ : ( 2 in 2011 )

So you see there is a diference and that they are very well recorded.
edit on 17-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

No its not a few people. Have a look at the ATS threads showing the list of bankers that are retiring atm. There is a lot!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It looks like the new trend for the rich are upscale basements:

online.wsj.com...

The Trophy Basement

"From London to Los Angeles, some homeowners are burying their most opulent spaces underground. The rise of the subterranean mansion. "

"Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has filed an application to replace a single-story 3,000-square-foot beach house in La Jolla, Calif., with a 7,400-square-foot home with an additional 3,600 square feet of finished underground space, according to public records. A representative declined to comment. Tony Crisafi, one of the project's architects, declined to comment on Mr. Romney's motivations but says that these days, most of his clients want to be discreet about the scale of their home, and one way to do that is "by pushing things underground."

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by liejunkie01

No its not a few people. Have a look at the ATS threads showing the list of bankers that are retiring atm. There is a lot!

Like I told him that I have listed only 1 day ( from 8th to 9th of March 2012 ) but some people don't bother with reading

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Woow nice one !! Most of the people don't live on the ground like they are living underground

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The subpattern that I see in the 188 dya pattern is that the late summer quakes are in the 7's and the late winter earthquakes are in the high 8s low 9s.
Either Alaska or Cali should set up for a real coarker.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Reply to post by dedpope

Have you seen the new insurance tv ad that talks about Dec. 21? Forgot the name. I know everyone and their uncle is jumping on the bandwagon, and attempt to make coin from it, but what if the fact that pretty much every human mind on the planet having this mull around their grey matter causes some sort of event to take place? The mind is a powerful mystery, and yeah, a terrible thing to waste, I seen the ads.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

I'm not saying it's the government. Probably government funded, but it's clearly the scientists fault. If they stop trying to manipulate things, then we wouldn't have all this havoc.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Not surprising considering the stuff they probably know. Must be nice being able to afford that. now i know why james cameron moved to new zeland something is going down.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I noticed that one of your sources OP was 9narnia... who has some interesting experiences to share. I believe this girl with every fiber of my being. It is apparent that she is very aware of things going on around her.

And it is also apparent that this awarenes has resulted in her being gangstalked...

and in Vlog 27 it was quite apparent that she had just been gaslighted by her phu**ing landlord. My gawd... she doesn't even realize that her landlord is in on this sh*t!!!

Now my question for you... when you learn a mother and son are being stalked... harassed... and assaulted as stated in Vlog 27 (the GD/MF-ing cops are even in on this... no surprise there) who do you contact to hunt down the bastards responsible for her being targeted???

She hadn't gotten the voice mail... because there never was a voice mail.

edit on 17-3-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
The subpattern that I see in the 188 dya pattern is that the late summer quakes are in the 7's and the late winter earthquakes are in the high 8s low 9s.
Either Alaska or Cali should set up for a real coarker.

By my opinion is like that :

By big EQ I mean 8+ or 9+ and by small EQ I mean 6+ or 7+

But to be sure somebody would have to do a research.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The bankers definately resemble rats abandoning the proverbial sinking ship! Look to the big wigs left behind. Their actions should tell us something too. If they're smart they are trying to stash something somewhere to "save" themselves since it appears they have opted to wait out the storm. Should be interesting to watch...until it's not

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

I noticed that one of your sources OP was 9narnia... who has some interesting experiences to share. I believe this girl with every fiber of my being. It is apparent that she is very aware of things going on around her. And it is also apparent that this awarenes has resulted in her being gangstalked... and in Vlog 27 it was quite apparent that she had just been gaslighted by her phu**ing landlord. My gawd... she doesn't even realize that her landlord is in on this sh*t!!!

Now my question for you... when you learn a mother and son are being stalked... harassed... and assaulted as stated in Vlog 27 (the GD/MF-ing cops are even in on this... no surprise there) who do you contact to hunt down the bastards responsible for her being targeted???

She hadn't got the voice mail... because there never even was a voice mail.

edit on 17-3-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

I don't see a point why is this posted here in this topic but to answer you :

As I am a very energetic person and would probably acted very aggressively. I would contact my friends and go on the hut with them to hurt and break some bones. But that is what I would do....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
Reply to post by dedpope

Have you seen the new insurance tv ad that talks about Dec. 21? Forgot the name. I know everyone and their uncle is jumping on the bandwagon, and attempt to make coin from it, but what if the fact that pretty much every human mind on the planet having this mull around their grey matter causes some sort of event to take place? The mind is a powerful mystery, and yeah, a terrible thing to waste, I seen the ads.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No. I am not from US

How will insurance help them when insurance companies will no longer be there ??

This is just to get more money from poor people.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by LordDrakula

I'm not saying it's the government. Probably government funded, but it's clearly the scientists fault. If they stop trying to manipulate things, then we wouldn't have all this havoc.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

They are as well government funded and they have to do what government say to be funded

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by Dustytoad

\

So it looks like there are a huge rise in earthquakes, but really there is not.

You might want to read my post if you can comprehend it??

HINT: Look at the last paragraph. It says something like this: "If you play around with different data sets, you see that there isn't really any increase."

So there ya go buddy

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join