It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israel ultimatum: Stop the missiles

page: 2
17
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

Israel ultimatum: Stop the missiles


debka.com

After five days of non-stop missile fire on a dozen towns and villages, Israel Thursday night, March 15, gave Egypt and Hamas two days to halt the shooting or else the Israeli Defense Forces would go into action against Gaza.
(visit the link for the full news article)




Good, it's time to take back the land.




posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Crakeur
 


With great power comes great reponsabilities

if you are not mature enought to know that
you dont diserve any power


thanks to the US
its because of them that there is an arm race in the ME


If I were Israel, this issue would have ended decades ago. I think they've shown incredible restraint. I was fortunate enough to be invited to a dinner party where Ariel Sharon was the guest of honor. The meal was held at an Israeli man's apartment here in NYC and Sharon sat down at this big long table, ate dinner and discussed, fairly openly. about the situation. I didn't agree with his thoughts on the palestinians but I will say that given his take on the people and the situation, it's a miracle they're still living there. Sharon knew that it didn't matter what concessions Israel gave the palestinians, they wouldn't be happy so long as Israel still existed. Someone in the room said "if we switched land with them, gave them Israel, and we took their land, they'd want to kill us for being in their land." They're right. This isn't a problem that can be resolved by reasoning and negotiations because, like the mosquito I referenced earlier, the Palestinians have one mindset and it isn't to coexist. Israel has far more power, they could easily eradicate the issue and yet they continue to live with missiles lobbed at them daily by a group of people who were not welcome in any other arab nation. The arab nations condemn Israel for fighting back but you don't see them taking down the fences they erected to keep the Palestinians out of their land. There's so much backroom chatter on this issue that the only thing we know is what we can see.

Palestinians shoot missiles at Israel. Israel, after days of this, fights back briefly.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Crakeur
 


With great power comes great reponsabilities

if you are not mature enought to know that
you dont diserve any power


thanks to the US
its because of them that there is an arm race in the ME


If I were Israel, this issue would have ended decades ago. I think they've shown incredible restraint. I was fortunate enough to be invited to a dinner party where Ariel Sharon was the guest of honor. The meal was held at an Israeli man's apartment here in NYC and Sharon sat down at this big long table, ate dinner and discussed, fairly openly. about the situation. I didn't agree with his thoughts on the palestinians but I will say that given his take on the people and the situation, it's a miracle they're still living there. Sharon knew that it didn't matter what concessions Israel gave the palestinians, they wouldn't be happy so long as Israel still existed. Someone in the room said "if we switched land with them, gave them Israel, and we took their land, they'd want to kill us for being in their land." They're right. This isn't a problem that can be resolved by reasoning and negotiations because, like the mosquito I referenced earlier, the Palestinians have one mindset and it isn't to coexist. Israel has far more power, they could easily eradicate the issue and yet they continue to live with missiles lobbed at them daily by a group of people who were not welcome in any other arab nation. The arab nations condemn Israel for fighting back but you don't see them taking down the fences they erected to keep the Palestinians out of their land. There's so much backroom chatter on this issue that the only thing we know is what we can see.

Palestinians shoot missiles at Israel. Israel, after days of this, fights back briefly.



Damn Crakeur
..
didnt know you were actualy supporting Israel at attacking Iran


the Palestinians have one mindset and it isn't to coexist


That is complete BULL.... and you know it
who has been rejecting a 2 state solution
who has been rejecting so many peace treaties
who has been building settlements on Palestinians lands with hardcore radical jews
who has been desroying palestinians garden and olive tree
who has been living under a very severe blockade

wonder why there has been so many attempt of boat filled with aid
to help the oppressed in the Gaza strip

From the start i was neutral listening to both side
after a while of hearing the pathetic excuses from Netanyahu
and seeing monstruosity and barbaric acts from the Israeli side

I have came to the conclusion that the Israel Regime is the one making trouble in the ME
and the ones responsible for this arm race in the ME
and the ones responsible for all the ME wars
and the ones responsible for the WW3 if it break out

Jews in my mind were proud and good religious people
i didnt change my mind on that

but i have discovered that there is a cancer growing in the Israel Regime (zionism)
that have also trojan horsed the US after WW2
wonder why the US answer to AIPAC now

Aipac is the new White House of America

Read the thread from my first page (second post)
it might clear your ideas on Netanyhau intentions
edit on 3/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Israeli side killed more then 40 Palestinian
Palestinian side killed 0 Israeli

and Israel say to stop the missiles ??
there is something wrong with the picture



So let's get this straight , just because the Hammas are lousy shots , Israel is the bad gut here . Hammas started the assault when the dogs got the order from their masters Iran. The fact Hammas will never reconize Israel even though their Koran clearly states the land belongs to Israel , verses 5:20 and 5:21 . This war has nothing to do with them gaining statehood and everything to do with the killing of every last Jew , not just zionests but all Jews . So keep supporting Satan Ben .



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am always puzzled why palestinians supporters don't see that missiles from Gaza are targeting ONLY CIVILIAN TARGETS.

Israel air strikes kill mainly armed "militants".Ofc, heavy civilian casualties are taking place when things heats up, because the terrorists ( how else can you call someone who targetes CIVILIANS only ) hide behind women and children.

If the Gazans (more accurate name then palestinians - who never existed as people) wants a second Cast Lead, so be it.Put more of your women and children in harms way.Its all you can do.

Israel is showing A HELL OF RESTRAINT here.

But will not last for long.

This time, if SHTF, NOBODY will stop them making Gaza, Lebanon and Syria a heap of rubble.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok
 



So keep supporting Satan Ben .


Meanwhile, you keep supporting the very people who are reject, oppose and insult Jesus.
Israel is an anti-christian state.....which ironically recieves support from followers of the christ.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok
 



and everything to do with the killing of every last Jew


that is what bibi wants the world to think with is wiping Israel off the map
the word Regime was removed for that purpose

Netanyahu will have Israelis blood on his hands if he attack Iran .. (Mad logic of a Tyran EXPOSED)

Sorry i will never support Satan .. er i mean Netanyhau

My God is the Creator who teached me to always follow the Path of righteousness
not the path of darkness and lies

for you my friend



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector
 



Israel is showing A HELL OF RESTRAINT here.


Imagine a big bully who could easily kill his victim.... but instead the bully only cripples his victim.
This bully can also be praised as "showing restraint".

Thats Israel for you.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Azadok
 



So keep supporting Satan Ben .


Meanwhile, you keep supporting the very people who are reject, oppose and insult Jesus.
Israel is an anti-christian state.....which ironically recieves support from followers of the christ.


I just believe that Israel should have their state and the fact the surrounding Arab countries want to destroy her speaks volumes to my "Satan statement ". The fact the Jews reject Jesus is no different from the Korans point of view , they deny Jesus . They have a Jesus they call Issa in the Koran but it is not the same Christ that Christians worship as part of the trinity. This lie that people try to convince Christians of is comical , Islam tries to show unity with Christianity because they have a character named Issa which has nothing to do with the Jesus of the bible .



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


I don't support Israel doing anything to Iran. I don't support unnecessary wars either but the Palestinian situation is such that there's no way that the missiles will ever stop unless all the jews in Israel up and leave. The fanatical side of islam hates jews. are you going to tell me that, if every jew in israel left the country, there'd be no more hatred from the islamic fundamentalists?

On the contrary, if Israeli jews all left and the palestinians moved in, they'd simply find a new reason to hate the jews.

Hatfields and McCoys mate. You can't change centuries of indoctrination.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Israeli side killed more then 40 Palestinian
Palestinian side killed 0 Israeli

and Israel say to stop the missiles ??
there is something wrong with the picture


If someone is shooting at you, are you going to wait until you get shot before you return fire? Come on, be real.


If I was the IDF commander, I'd start in the north end of Gaza and work my way south until every member of Hamas is dead or fleeing to Egypt. Hamas is nothing but a gang of thugs and murderers, even massacring the members of Fatah who were in Gaza. Kill every last one of them for all I care; I will not shed a single tear.

The only thing is that Hamas likes to surround themselves with human shields. Cowards.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n
 


except that, in this case, the poor little picked on kid is provoking the bully.

sleeping dogs and all that.

If all missiles stopped being shot at Israel, do you think you'd hear about bombing raids and threats of offensive maneuvers from Israel?

No. They'd not do a thing.


If the Canadian government allowed one missile to be lobbed into the US, how long before we'd retaliate?



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
until every member of Hamas is dead or fleeing to Egypt



where they'd hit a fence because the egyptians don't want them in their country either.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by ScarletWitch
 


What part you dont understand ?

Gaza and Lebanon war in 2006
destroyed 80% of infrastructure


In response to over 8,000 missiles that had been launched into Israel over the course of the year.


Israel used a lot of banned weapons
*Phosphorous shells
*Depleted Uranium shells
*Cluster bombs


None of those weapons are banned. Also, I don't think any cluster bombs were used, especially not in a civilian neighborhood.


Whose the brute here
Who is David and Goliath ?


6 million Jews vs. 1.2 Billion Muslims? I think the answer is pretty obvious.
And remember what happened the last time!


I dont understand why would Gaza launch that many missiles and wait for the IDF war planes retaliations
they know that 99% of the time the missiles do no damage to anyone and anything.


This is why:



They WANT to die. How sick is that?



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Israeli side killed more then 40 Palestinian
Palestinian side killed 0 Israeli

and Israel say to stop the missiles ??
there is something wrong with the picture


Obviously you side with the Palestinians?

If the Israelis were launching rockets at the Palestinians would you not allow self defense?

This just sounds like more anti-Israel rhetoric.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
I am always puzzled why palestinians supporters don't see that missiles from Gaza are targeting ONLY CIVILIAN TARGETS.

Israel air strikes kill mainly armed "militants".Ofc, heavy civilian casualties are taking place when things heats up, because the terrorists ( how else can you call someone who targetes CIVILIANS only ) hide behind women and children.


No kidding, everyone seems to miss that. Israeli military bases are well within the range of Hamas weaponry, yet they are NEVER targeted - EVER. Hamas always goes for the civilian casualties. What a bunch of scumbags. If they had any balls at all, they'd invite the IDF in and go toe to toe with them like men; but they won't.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by OldCorp
until every member of Hamas is dead or fleeing to Egypt



where they'd hit a fence because the egyptians don't want them in their country either.



True enough. Nor do the Jordanians. The Palestinian terrorist group Black September that killed the Israeli athletes in Munich didn't get it's name from an operation against the Jews: They tried to overthrow King Hussein and failed, leading to the death of thousands.

What strikes me is that for a "Religion of Peace," Muslims sure do kill each other a lot.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon reply to post by Ben81
 


That is exactly what it is... Ben couldn't pick out a Zionist over a Jew anymore than he cares to differentiate between the two. He simply knows that the only way he can continue the diarrhea of the mouth like this, is to point it at Zionism.

He thinks that Israeli's are going into Gaza and launching the rockets at themselves.

He is in that stage where the most ridiculous becomes possible to fit the most ridiculous argument.

Again, this is long over due. Israel should announce immediately "1, just 1 rocket lands in Israel, we are sweeping the entire Gaza strip, rooting the cowards out of the civilian population shield, they so much require.
edit on 16-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur
 




except that, in this case, the poor little picked on kid is provoking the bully.


And thats because the bully walked into the poor little picked on kids land because he got roughed up on a different continent.



posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Ben81
 


I don't support Israel doing anything to Iran. I don't support unnecessary wars either but the Palestinian situation is such that there's no way that the missiles will ever stop unless all the jews in Israel up and leave. The fanatical side of islam hates jews. are you going to tell me that, if every jew in israel left the country, there'd be no more hatred from the islamic fundamentalists?

On the contrary, if Israeli jews all left and the palestinians moved in, they'd simply find a new reason to hate the jews.

Hatfields and McCoys mate. You can't change centuries of indoctrination.



I can assure you that at this point
they want more peace then wars

The useless rocket confuse me .. is it really the hamas launching the rockets ??
that always land 99% of the time on empty fields with no damage at all to anyone and anythings

Hamas was created by who again ? Hamas is a Creation of Mossad

Did you ever heard of Agent Provocateur ?
Hamas is not dumb they most jew have bunker and alarm that rings at any metal arriving object
those alarms are a perfect weapons of fear for propaganda purpose
wonder why 80% of all jews in Israel hates the living crap out of Gaza
they always have to hide in the middle of their prayers of their diner
I know how people like Netanyhau works with deception

All wars are unnecessary
but making another wars on lies (WMD)
Irak was enought dont you think ?
Afghanistan has been the longest war in america history
and still fighting it and kiling many Afghanis
All of that because of 9/11 guess who it has advantage the most
the 3000 innocent americans being killed in the WTC

who was partying ?

Those people:
The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11

edit on 3/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
17
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join