It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ultimatum: Stop the missiles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here's my thoughts on it.

The Palestinians fire one more missile into Israel, the Israeli's should bulldoze the whole Gaza strip into the Mediterranean. Allow them one day to evacuate in which ever way they can and then turn the whole damn place into a parking lot. Any person found inside the strip after the day is an enemy and will be shot on site. Put the refugees on a truck or any other transpiration and send them to the Muslim country of their choosing. South Sudan is nice this time of year.

It's ridiculous to have to deal with this every day and then have people the world over say the Israeli's are the bad ones. The time for talk is done.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Of course, if you are assuming that the jews slaughtered the canaanites because you read it in the bible, well, I can't argue with that because the bible is the word of god and we all know that it's proven to be fact. The bible, the sequel and any and all fan literature connected to it.

Yet the biblical claims are the only claims Israel has to that land. Seriously, your logic is confusing me.

Anyways...

Isn't anyone willing to admit both sides are wrong when it comes to this? Terrorists firing rockets into civilian areas is evil, regardless of what color the people are, or what reasons they claim to be doing it for.

Neither side wants to coexist. 1 side is occupying the other. Both sides need to make concessions. Israel, while "showing restraint" lol, is also going above and beyond in their retaliation, which honestly, I can't blame them for.

Now lets just look at this for a second...

You've got rag tag terrorists who aren't well equipped, and lack the ability to produce precision strikes.
Then you've got one of the most advances armies on earth, who also claim to be the most moral army on earth.

To me, that signifies that ISrael, the occupier, and the one in control, needs to make some drastic changes to it's policies in relation to arabs, and Gaza specifically.

The people of Gaza, once given actual hope, I believe would be willing to work towards peace, and if you give them hope and a reason to push these fanatics away, they will.

Do you honestly think those mothers actually want their children to die? Of course not, but when given a life bereft of hope, what other option is there?

Go after the root cause of terror, not the symptoms, and you might find a solution.

But alas, I'm just an antisemite so you can ignore what I just posted

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I don't understand many of you... Israel is giving them a chance to stop firing missiles into their territory, yet many of you still think Israel is being more of an aggressor. I do feel that should rockets continue to be fired into Israel, then they have the right to invade.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SusyQ30

Allow them one day to evacuate in which ever way they can and then turn the whole damn place into a parking lot. Any person found inside the strip after the day is an enemy and will be shot on site. Put the refugees on a truck or any other transpiration and send them to the Muslim country of their choosing. South Sudan is nice this time of year.

Hmm, that sounds familiar, I wonder why.

Oh, maybe it was the NAZI campaign to forcibly immigrate all European Jews to Morocco and other areas, which later became Palestine, which turned into ISrael.

you do realize how utterly disgusting your statement is right?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

would you be willing to give me your address so I can move in next to you? I'd like to throw a few rocks at you, daily, to see how long you'd last before you hop the fence and fight back and, when you do, I'm gonna scream foul at your bully tactics.

How about you give your address to people in some random country.
Let them move in next you and take over your home...and lock you up in what used to be YOUR backyard...and call YOU the aggressor because you are fighting to protest them taking over what was once your home.

edit on 16-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
IF the people on both sides, Israeli and Palestinian, would re-evaluate their identities in terms of proletarian struggle rather than ethnicity, they would both come out ahead and the world as a whole would be better off.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I'm fairly sure there are jewish artifacts that can be dated to a certain period and there are no artifacts that are older that can be tied to another group claiming the land as theirs. I could be wrong but I don't think so. Not in this case.

I never said the Israelis were angels. When I had that dinner with Sharon, I was fascinated by the man but I was also repulsed and not just because he was flirting with my wife. The unfortunate truth is that you have two groups of people who are not going to budge. Whether its Israel's unwillingness to give more space or the Palistinians unwilling to stop firing rockets, it ain't happening because they both believe that their god is better than the other's and, when this is the foundation for your actions, you won't be swayed otherwise.

It's like having a star trek convention next door to a star wars convention and then arming the trekkies and jedi-wannabes and letting them fight over whether kirk was a better pilot than han solo or some other stupid crap.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

except the british, who owned the home, gave it to the jews. that's not me giving my address out and having a random move in, that's more like being evicted because your landlord sold the apartment you are renting and now the new owner wants to move in.

so, how many days would you, and your family, last with me lobbing rocks across your front lawn?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

en.wikipedia.org... from that link it seems the best they got from suicide bombings was 9 months after the wall got built couldn't find anything that specifically mentioned rockets but good point you brought up

link   
Never mind
edit on (3/16/1212 by loveguy because: not puzzed

link   
reply to post by reddwhite

Im sorry, I missed this gem of a post.

Why do the muslims get have what 50-60 countries?But the jews arent allowed to have one tiny little one, in the middle of barren wasteland that noone should be willing to kill or die over.

No one would be complaining if the jews took over a land that DID NOT have people living there before. Unfortunately there were these "other" people living on that land before 1948.

Thanks we are all now dumber for having read your religious/zealot/nutjob take on the world

Zealotry works both ways. I can just as well accuse you of being a zealot for Israel.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

except the british, who owned the home, gave it to the jews.

The "British" own Britain.... NOT the land in the middle east.
Passing on control of a foriegn land that fell into their hands does not mean they are "landlords" of the land in question.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Controlled then. It was under their control.

they turned it over the jews.

since this is the case, why aren't there more attacks on brits? why is the muslim population so huge in london and, yet, there's no rocket firing at brits? being angry at jews because someone gave them something is like being angry at the woman scooping food onto your tray because she gave the guy in front of you a better scoop.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Controlled then. It was under their control.
they turned it over the jews.

From the edit of my earlier post....
Passing on control of a foriegn land that fell into their hands does not mean they are "landlords" of the land in question....

I could "control" someones house and then turn it over to my best friend.
Doesn't make me virtuous...because I was being generous with someone elses property.
Somebody else got screwed over in the process.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That's how global politics works. Someone is going to get screwed whatever happens. How about a look at this from a different perspective? Assume the British had not given Palestine to the Jews. They'd still be without a home, and my guess is, they'd still be facing Arab hostility. Like it or not, might makes right in the world today. If you can take the land and hold it, it's yours.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

whatever your opinion is. Why the hell do you always play the "oh you hate Israel" card.

Grow up and stop having your merc dad give you your talking points.

edit on 16-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So because Israel is better at killing people they shouldn't be allowed to ask Hamas to stop shooting rockets at their civilians?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

actually, Hamas formed when Israel staged a civil war and then invaded Lebanon. The first shots fired were by Israel and they killed many thousands and left millions homeless.

After that, it's what you get when you F with people´s countries. I say start the peace process by educating your citizens to stop antagonizing everyone like they are in fact the victims and are correct in any way.

a fight is a fight. Throwing the first punch and then calling foul when the other guy goes ape is retarded. Throw it and accept he might throw some back.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

then it isn't the paelstinians land, or the jews.

there you go. fair is fair. find me some caananites.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I support no one. I do not support Israel either. They make the mess and my country has to pay the bill and play the role of muscle.

That to me is wrong. If they hate Christians then fine. I don't care. although I don't think you or anyone is correct in summing up the sentiment of an entire people from the confines of your bat cave.

Some might sure. Most are just my fellow man dealing with an occupying force in their lands. If we leave them the F alone they might stop. Until then, we will deal with them or just kill them all.

trying to use religion to antagonize us is dumb. We are not impressed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join