It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video, a must see for skeptics: Disclosure, aliens, the bankers, media, the liars, WW3, clean e

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
Mods, this would fit into so many forums, so feel free to move as you see fit.

Dated March 13, 2012 on YT and March 13 on Disclose TV

A most interesting and riveting interview with Paul Hellyer about many things.
Paul Heller was a financier who was also the Canadian Minister of Defense
He sounds knowledgable and quite sane. It begins a little lightly as all interviews do, but he does go into some details. The interviewer is Apollo. The video is 26 minutes long, but I'm sure some of you will want to hear it again.

What a boring video! Listening to this obviously nice man is just as bad as listening to ex-astronaut Mitchell rave on about things he told about. It's all speculation. He has no personal knowledge of anything he speaks about except his specialty which is finance/international banking. He says he was told things. He's an evironmentalist, he's worried about the state of the world. Shades of Al Gore!

IMO, he is the equivalent of a calm David Icke! He admits he is not a UFOlogist. He says that his one chapter in his book about UFOs, titled: "We Are Not Alone In The Cosmos", is a primer for the whole world of skeptics
to learn more about the extraterrestrial people, what they have done and are doing. He cannot substantiate any of this. He's flying by the seat of his pants!

He talks about the disclosure (there's that word again!) of exotic fuels that might have resulted from back engineering of the extraterrestrial peoples' technology - told to him by others! He's a dreamer. His only concern is that the banking system has to be fixed!

A crash in Northern Manitoba some years ago and the aftermath after American forces were given the go-ahead to take the craft! Geezus!

This video is a field day for supporters of dreaming nuts.

The thread title is incorrect. There's nothing in the video for skeptics and it's only for those who get a kick out of listening to people who perpetuate hearsay. No thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadone407

Did he say we were running out of oil? I really thought he was lamenting the damage done in the name of oil, such as the BP spill, the wars, etc.
edit on 16-3-2012 by aboutface because: sticky letter y

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Mods, this would fit into so many forums, so feel free to move as you see fit.

Dated March 13, 2012 on YT and March 13 on Disclose TV

A most interesting and riveting interview with Paul Hellyer about many things.
Paul Heller was a financier who was also the Canadian Minister of Defense
He sounds knowledgable and quite sane. It begins a little lightly as all interviews do, but he does go into some details. The interviewer is Apollo. The video is 26 minutes long, but I'm sure some of you will want to hear it again.

It's just loaded with interesting stuff.
Some of the video content to tempt your palate:
    Did you know there is a UFO landing pad in St-Paul, Alberta

He describes how the Americans really stole a crashed UFO from Canada! (Did you know that?)
    Bush authorized a base on the moon
    Surprise surprise! Guess who the main players in WW3 will be?
    Free energy is available now: Zero point energy and cold fusion have been developed
    We have just 10 years to change things.
    American non-disclosure and main stream media lies.
    He mentions The Tall Whites (who are they?)
    The planet's problems that need fixing
    The bankers agenda, big oil

So here it is. Enjoy.

Thanks for posting this, I can't wait to see the whole video when I get home.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

He mentions The Tall Whites (who are they?)

I'm very tall and i'm white so you've peaked my interest.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the video OP.

I'm wondering if Hellyer has any first-hand knowledge of the things he is talking about, because all I hear in this interview is about how other people told him this or that, who he seems to think are credible.

For example:
It was told to him "that they had both developed ZPE and cold fusion". Told by whom? How would they know? Who has developed it? Has he seen said technology first-hand?

or about the "Tall Whites":
he had a "long chat with somebody who had worked there and got to know them and trust them and vice versa and told me alot about them" Who did he chat with? Where did the person work?

I understand that someone can't disclose everything for safety reasons, but he doesn't tell ANYTHING.

I think what it boils down to for me is this: Where is his evidence? Or maybe just first hand knowledge? Is it in his book, or is it more of "I was told by someone who knows someone who knows something"? I would find it more interesting if he had talked about things he saw with his own eyes.

His messages of saving the world from pollution and changing the financial system are true ones, though we already have the means to drastically reduce the pollution, even without ZPE or cold fusion. It's just a question of implementing those existing "green" technologies. Sure it costs money, but once it's done, it's done. The environment should be worth it i think.
edit on 16-3-2012 by wprogrammer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

That guy has no clue about what's going on in the world.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Since this entire thread is filled with one liners and the mods don't seem to care (hey, as long as the site gets slicks, right?) I just need to ask you op, did you post this on here in error, and meant to post it on GLP or something?

Because this rubbish video is total nonsense, and makes us all look like morons. Sure, let's just tie everything into...disclosure, sliens, bankers, media, ww3, nwo......lets use every catch phrase so we can suck in as many ignorant conspiracy folks into give us attention!!!!!!!

Sad sad evidence of the amount of willful ignorance that this subject attracts. We are out own worst enemy, and OP, you are being used as what I call a "useful idiot".

Any monkey with half a brain and the ability to use common sense, reason and logic can easily see that his is a joke. The fact that too many around here can't should tell us all something. While I find this subject fascinating, I also find it very frustrating. Frustrating that we are represented to the world by idiotic things like this.

So a former high ranking Canadian official is a joke to you. So, who is credible then?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadone407
Interesting video. Thanks for posting it. It's just a shame that he fell for the Climate change hoax, and the we are killing the planet hoax and the we are running out of oil hoax. He is just trying to sell his books through fear. Just like Al Gore.

I think that there is definitely tech that is being withheld, but the world will never be the way that he wants it. Fussil fuels are not ruining or killing the planet. Geez!!!

I hate to bust his bubble but we can not kill this planet. No way.

if we kill the water, we kill the planet.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by nomadone407

Did he sa we were running out of oil? I reall thought he was lamenting the damage done in the name of oil, such as the BP spill, the wars, etc.

Look at the way we and Nato are going into country after country for their oil. It sure looks like it is running out by the actions of the West.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Starred and Flagged.

At least now there is some kind of proof that even many skeptics that have half a open mind can't balk at.

So what the sam heck are we going to do about this that is the 50m question as most of the population is so dumbed down, compliant and distracted all the while we are still on the truck headed towards the slaughter house.

Again, what are we ALL TOGETHER going to do about this?

What can we do about this?

Because the oil and banker CEO's and owners aren't going to remove their strangle hold on humanity's neck.

They have lied, cheated, murdered many people to keep this technology from us for their own pure selfish greed.

Time is short. We need to grow some gonads, unite and demand a global change.

Everyone deserves a roof over their head, a full tummy, a soft bed, clean water.

Paul Hellyer sounds like a decent person, a actual human being with moral decency.....rare in a politician.

But, we all need to demand a change and again, time is running out.

Thank you for sharing this and I found another video (longer) with Paul Hellyer.

One thing that got me in the initial opening interview, is him speaking about a UFO landing in Canada and the USA military went over the Canadian border and laid claim to it -

Hello, isn't that bullying? Stealing? Laying claim to something not on your side of the border?

Description of video:

We are honored to be able to welcome a man of Hellyer's stature on Open Minds Radio. Beginning in 1963, Hellyer served as the Minister of National Defence for Canada. During this time he oversaw the unification of their Navy, Army, and Air Force into a single organization called the Canadian Forces. After his retirement, influenced by a Peter Jennings special on UFOs, Hellyer read Col. Corso's book, The Day After Roswell, in which Corso claims to have handled material from the Roswell craft. Hellyer confirmed Corso's story with an U.S. General. Already an opponent of the weaponizing of space, Hellyer has since chastised the U.S. for withholding the truth, and having an aggressive stance on the ET presence.

edit on 16-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I had never heard about the Tall Whites before... so went to do a little research and stumbled across this. Interesting stuff to say the least.
edit on 16-3-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
I'm fine with everything... well most of it... if that "clean energy" means I cant have 100hp per litre on my car's engine while revving at 10,500 rpm, then I will not welcome it - just think of a way of making it free or cheaper instead of clean... the planet is NOT in danger just because we have cars with personality.

Just let the freakin petrol engine alone.

Think about it: You may think that petrol cars are so awesome, and then comes some kid in a 500kW electric fuel cell powered monster and smokes you in first gear (because it only has one gear).

Cars that run on gasoline will be around as long as we can make it from corn or whatever. Just like vinyl records, If people love them, people love them and there will always be a market.

But they don't have to be the bulk of the economy. Trucks, buses and cars for people who don't care about the sport can be electric or whatever new technology comes along.

And some motorhead like me or yourself will figure out a way to trick those out as well. People will always resist change, until the new technology is so damn convenient they can't resist. And there will always be the die hard loyal to the old technology, and that's ok too.

Forgot to mention:

The big issue is actually not so much cars, but also farm equipment. Our food is actually mostly "made of" gasoline and diesel, when you think about it.

And as oil gets more expensive, food will go up as well.

Believe me, if your food bill is so high you can't afford to have a sports car, it would sure be great to have an economy where food and energy prices go down and everybody has more money and mental energy left over to spend on whatever their personal interest may be. For some that will be motor sports.

-rrr
edit on 16-3-2012 by rickyrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wprogrammer

If I were the one speaking in this video and said the same things, you would laugh at me and rightly so, because I have no credibility in this regard. I have never paid attention to him before, but he was speaking out when it was very socially dangerous to do so, and I was among those who thought that maybe he had lost it.

Bear in mind he was there during Operation Paperclip and is strongly connected still, despite his advancing years. His mind seems sound to me and he is a lot more lucid than some people I know, haha. So although I get what you're saying and I agree with his lack of evidence, I am more willing to pay attention to his discussion points than those who post dubious videos of chinese lanterns taken with shaking iphones. So until someone actually shows me the real deal, I will try to keep my mind as open as I can.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by wprogrammer

If I were the one speaking in this video and said the same things, you would laugh at me and rightly so, because I have no credibility in this regard. I have never paid attention to him before, but he was speaking out when it was very socially dangerous to do so, and I was among those who thought that maybe he had lost it.

Bear in mind he was there during Operation Paperclip and is strongly connected still, despite his advancing years. His mind seems sound to me and he is a lot more lucid than some people I know, haha. So although I get what you're saying and I agree with his lack of evidence, I am more willing to pay attention to his discussion points than those who post dubious videos of chinese lanterns taken with shaking iphones. So until someone actually shows me the real deal, I will try to keep my mind as open as I can.

Didn't werner Von Braun say there would be a fake invasion? Hope I spelled his name correctly.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You raise a really good point. If there is information that is kept from us, I believe it's people like him who are putting themselves out there to demand not only change but full disclosure. If we know who the credible people are upon whom we can depend to open things up, then we have to take our cues from them.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
UK MOD MAN ADMITS UK AIRSPACE INVADED

let's not forget this astonishing video.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I wouldn't laugh in your face, because in my eyes, you wouldn't have more or less credibilty than he has. I would ask the same questions I did with him though.

He was the Minister of National Defence of Canada, true. But his interest and knowledge of these topics seem to have surfaced much, much later (please correct me if I'm wrong here), so his position as the MoND combined with the fact that he seems to lack first hand experiences during his time as Minister doesn't really make him more credible than you or me, in my opinion.

I agree that he's probably well connected and lucid, so I too think people should continue to listen to what he has to say. Maybe evidence will be presented someday by him. Or maybe not. I hope for the former, but expect the latter.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
reply to post by RomeByFire

Believing is seeing.

What if you're blind?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameliaair

I have never heard this, but I really was not paying much attention to alien type of talk.
I've read all over the place some speculation of a fake invasion being part of the London games this summer. It's past m bedtime and I must crash, but I may look this up tomorrow if you haven't done so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join