It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video, a must see for skeptics: Disclosure, aliens, the bankers, media, the liars, WW3, clean e

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

you can get way way more HP from electric motors and or hydraulic drive system !

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
I'm fine with everything... well most of it... if that "clean energy" means I cant have 100hp per litre on my car's engine while revving at 10,500 rpm, then I will not welcome it - just think of a way of making it free or cheaper instead of clean... the planet is NOT in danger just because we have cars with personality.

Just let the freakin petrol engine alone.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Great vid, thanks for posting.
One thing I was surprised at however, was when he was asked about Canada's position on the whole U.F.O. subject. He did not mention that in recent history all (or so we are told) Canadian U.F.O. files have been made public. Anyone can visit the government of Canada website and have a look for themselves. I found it really fascinating and encourage people too check it out. Obviously there are no answers about the phenomena itself but the official i witness accounts themselves are quit compelling.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Ameliaair

I have never heard this, but I really was not paying much attention to alien type of talk.
I've read all over the place some speculation of a fake invasion being part of the London games this summer. It's past m bedtime and I must crash, but I may look this up tomorrow if you haven't done so.

I hope this video clip works for you.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-3-2012 by Ameliaair because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
What is sad is how the Oil Companies and their lobbyists continue to buy up and bury any kind of patents that could actually save our planet from being destroyed. The International Oil Companies, as well as the International Banksters, are the biggest threat to Planet Earth and the freedom of the average human being.

These boottomfeeding Oil companies are the closest thing to evil. What BP did to The gulf can never be forgiven by the inhabitants of Planet Earth. Atleast those of us who truly cherish her not only for ourselves, but for our children and future generations.

How about thinking about all the species in the Sea that have been poisoned as well? Not a care in the World for them. All they want to do is to be left alone and live their lives in a healthy environment. I pray that this Planet shakes these polluters off like fleas someday real soon. What a dream. It's my dream though for them. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
I'm fine with everything... well most of it... if that "clean energy" means I cant have 100hp per litre on my car's engine while revving at 10,500 rpm, then I will not welcome it - just think of a way of making it free or cheaper instead of clean... the planet is NOT in danger just because we have cars with personality.

Just let the freakin petrol engine alone.

i hear you, but umm...do you not care about life on earth? is your fast car really that important?

lol

honestly, you will not be taking that thing with you to the other side

if you can put your mouth around the tailpipe and suck and be perfectly healthy then i'm all for it

experience it, move on, evolve, imo...just planting seeds

love, joy, truth

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
"He (Hellyer) said that he started taking the (UFO) issue much more seriously after watching ABC News' "Peter Jennings Reports UFOs: Seeing is Believing" special in February 2005."

"Watching Jennings' report prompted Hellyer to finally read U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Philip J. Corso's book The Day After Roswell about the Roswell crash Incident which had been sitting on his shelf for some time."

"Hellyer told the Toronto audience that he later spoke to a retired Air Force General who confirmed the accuracy of the information in the book."

I think it's a mistake to dismiss Hellyer simply because the first UFO book he read was Corso's.

Granted I think Corso was an easy one to spot as a fraud. Corso claimed credit for way too much. Of course, people from the scientific community shredded Corso's story.

But I believe there was one general underlying truth to Corso's story and that was that the US had gleaned new technology from back-engineering recovered UFO's.

So what exactly did the retired AF general confirm? That everything in Corso's book was accurate? I doubt that. Probably what the general confirmed is that the US back-engineered recovered UFO's and discovered new technologies in the process.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by aboutface

One thing that got me in the initial opening interview, is him speaking about a UFO landing in Canada and the USA military went over the Canadian border and laid claim to it -

Hello, isn't that bullying? Stealing? Laying claim to something not on your side of the border?

I wonder how that was done. Maybe the US told Canada that the UFO was a Top Secret US project and they had to retrieve it quickly to protect their technology. On the other hand, it could be literally true

Don't get me wrong, I believe in ET's & their UFO's. But I also believe the US has been working on highly advanced craft that could easily be mistaken for ET UFO's. All the more to confuse us with.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

I had never heard about the Tall Whites before... so went to do a little research and stumbled across this. Interesting stuff to say the least.
edit on 16-3-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link. This is not what I was looking for. In the accompanying drawings, the Tall Whites look like a hybrid between the Nordics and the insectoid Greys.

I'm looking for info on the "Nordics" -- the tall, human looking ET's with pale blond hair & blue eyes. These "Nordic" ET's are taller than most humans.
edit on 17-3-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAIARAHI
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

you can get way way more HP from electric motors and or hydraulic drive system !

INFIDEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
A UFO landing pad??? That did it for me.

Sadly another ex-official trying to milk the easily lead. The one sure thing about all these people, the one factor they all have incommon is making money. Nothing's changed, never will. If ET's really here, then why don't they land on the White House lawn and make an introduction? All our world leaders ALL have ulterior motives and agendas and meanwhile they think up better ways to increase tax, has anyone ever met a poor politician? We still have caveman mentality, just got much better at death and destruction.

Humans are parasites, we will kill and destroy anything for money, land, oil and religion. We slaughter animals for entertainment, damage and pollute our own environment and modify our own foods that mutate cancers to kill us. I'm not sure we deserve a future.
I'm betting that 40 years from now I'll be reading another post on here announcing "full disclosure imminent".

Any advanced race out there that has survived the passage of time surely don't share the same barbarism as humans!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I liked the video but I was left with a feeling that everything he talked about was 3rd or 4th hand, he didn't sound convinced re the UFO stuff it was more or less after dinner chats which pretty much softened the sincerity of it for me.

I on the other hand admire his sentiments re the world, I would love them to come to fruition but with man being so greedy and holding on to any power I doubt that any real tech we have will NEVER be used for good.

I mean, you can't go around putting some of your mates in TPTB out of business can you.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
What people don't understand about Hellyer is that he is a high profile reflector, not a source of information. He doesn't have any direct knowledge of alien tech, landed saucers, UFOs, etc. He is merely a conspiracy nut like many people on this forum (and as for numerous people in the privy council and House of Lords, etc.) and he reflects back to the UFO community the unsubstantiated claims it itself is making. He is then cited widely as an authoritative source. This is a fallacy known as "argument from authority".

The only way this subject gets traction is if someone claims to have direct knowledge of alien tech and their story actually checks out. That's never happened and it is never going to happen, for one simple reason: there is no alien tech.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Interesting coincidence I found about between the UFO landing pad in St. Paul, Alberta and the Leyline grid.

St. Paul Alberta Google Map

Becker-Hagens Leyline Grid

Directly west Lake Winnipeg, south of the Great Slave Lake, and SE of Lesser Slave Lake. St. Paul is in an interesting location, I wonder what other kind of weird stuff goes on there?

edit on 17-3-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm one of these 'hopeful' people that indeed wishes there was this magic cure but its only a hope at best, a little pleasant dream but no more than that.

My real thought is more realistic, that we will trash this planet for every last ounce of stuff and then do what man does best, destroy and then think of the consequences afterwards.

Sigh, we really are a useless parasite to this lovely planet.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Good idea, you're probably right there.

Thanks, it was late at night and I my mind was ready for dreamland.

Probably it was a secret military project they were working on.

Good explanation.

See, we're denying ignorance,or trying to anyway.

Hope you catch the second video, it's long but mr. Hellyer is interesting to listen to.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tigercat1971

The landing pad was a Canadian Centennial town project. I guess you missed the tongue-in-cheek humour in there. I put a smilie next to it to give you a hint that maybe it was superficial. I was not trying to make fun of anyone though because I knew nothing about the story whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sorry didn't read the thread just the opening post but I will answer one question in the opening post why? because you won't believe the answer and I can simply answer that question........

The tall whites who are they...............they my friends are your "Creator's" (GOD'S)
edit on 17-3-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

He himself offers no proof for his claims, other than hearsay, and as such is just, basically, another ATS member claiming something is true, because they believe it to be true, not based on evidence.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
I noticed one curious thing, all those scoffing and calling him various 'names' sem to comment and quickly go 'offline'. Hmmmm, trolls or Government shills? I wonder?

No one called him names.

If a government official tells you what you want to hear, it's the truth; but if someone says something you don't like, they are a government disinfo agent? Has the fact this is a contradiction ever crossed your mind?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join