It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video, a must see for skeptics: Disclosure, aliens, the bankers, media, the liars, WW3, clean e

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameliaair

So a former high ranking Canadian official is a joke to you. So, who is credible then?

Hellyer's argument, along with those who promote him, is a rather long appeal-to-authority. He has no first-hand knowledge about UFOs from his time as defense minister, no insider information. He relies on his former position, not the strength of his argument or any evidence.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Spot on... it's like, if the President called you a murderer, should I believe him if he presents no evidence, just because he's the President?

Critical thinking requires evidence, not just trusting someone because of their job.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KAIARAHI

Mind taking your one liner now-offtopic discussion elsewhere? Of course you're welcome to contribute something to the discussion related to the thread. Thanks.
edit on 17-3-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

In the radio interview posted in this thread he states that the book led him to speak to the General who confirmed to him that there were military people who had indeed come into direct contact with these beings.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
it is absolutely irrelevant if there is more oil. Irrelevant if there is a human influenced climate change. Clean renewable free energy is the way to go. Anyone who promotes it is ok with me.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I did get it, apologies about the rant.
It's a subject I take seriously but find it so typical that yet another x- respectable official is pushing those buttons with fantastic statements for his own financial agenda but full of holes and lack of tangible evidence. :-(

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

But that's hearsay... It's like saying, Judge, I have no evidence this man is a criminal, but someone told me they are, so lock 'em up...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I understand Am not defending or promoting him. I just wanted to put him out there to see if some things he was saying have any backing or ring true with people. So to what kind of believer does he appeal?

If there are faster flying objects in the sky that are not earth-developed by military types, then who is going to tell us? And since every country is now aware of these speedy craft, surely their spy orgs know by now if they are military or not. I really do not understand the lack of comment by any country, expecially as I just heard that it was the most requested topic in the FOIA requests.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Ameliaair

I have never heard this, but I really was not paying much attention to alien type of talk.
I've read all over the place some speculation of a fake invasion being part of the London games this summer. It's past m bedtime and I must crash, but I may look this up tomorrow if you haven't done so.

I hope this video clip works for you.

www.youtube.com...

It's been a while since I've seen this 2001 Disclosure clip of Dr. Carol Rosin describing her 1974 meeting with Wernher Von Braun.

According to Rosin, Von Braun was completely against the weaponization of space and he warned that the cabal running the MIC (military industrial complex) would invent excuses to proceed with their plan:

1.) First the Soviet threat would be used as an excuse to create a "Star Wars" weapon system.

2.) Then if that did not work, they would use "Terrorists & Rogue Nations" as the threat.

3.) If all that failed, then they would use the "Extraterrestial" threat as an excuse to weaponized space.

If Rosin is correct, Von Braun told her that they already had the technology (1974 -- 38 years ago) to transform the planet with clean energy. Not only that, but these revolutionary technologies could create countless new jobs for a period of unprecedented prosperity for the planet.

This story may be true. Of course, the greedy, short-sighted PTB are not releasing any of these technologies to the public arena until they have squeezed every last drop of profit out of the oil-based industries.

They will also position themselves to maximize their profits & control from the tech they do release.

Thanks for digging this up.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I think that your assertion that "every country" is aware of UFOs is pretty inaccurate.

I agree that there's always gonna be unexplained incidents, but none of those to my knowledge have been proven to be caused by aliens on earth.

Military tech? Maybe (assuredly in some cases)
Chinese lanterns, remote controlled toys, etc. Again def in some cases
Ballons - Well, we saw that in NYC last year...

And on and on...

But no proof of aliens exists that I've seen, and I've looked.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

reply to post by Ameliaair

I have never heard this, but I really was not paying much attention to alien type of talk.
I've read all over the place some speculation of a fake invasion being part of the London games this summer. It's past m bedtime and I must crash, but I may look this up tomorrow if you haven't done so.

I hope this video clip works for you.

www.youtube.com...

It's been a while since I've seen this 2001 Disclosure clip of Dr. Carol Rosin describing her 1974 meeting with Wernher Von Braun.

According to Rosin, Von Braun was completely against the weaponization of space and he warned that the cabal running the MIC (military industrial complex) would invent excuses to proceed with their plan:

1.) First the Soviet threat would be used as an excuse to create a "Star Wars" weapon system.

2.) Then if that did not work, they would use "Terrorists & Rogue Nations" as the threat.

3.) If all that failed, then they would use the "Extraterrestial" threat as an excuse to weaponized space.

If Rosin is correct, Von Braun told her that they already had the technology (1974 -- 38 years ago) to transform the planet with clean energy. Not only that, but these revolutionary technologies could create countless new jobs for a period of unprecedented prosperity for the planet.
This story may be true. Of course, the greedy, short-sighted PTB are not releasing any of these technologies to the public arena until they have squeezed every last drop of profit out of the oil-based industries.

They will also position themselves to maximize their profits & control from the tech they do release.

Thanks for digging this up.

Sorry, but WHY must this story be true again?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by tigercat1971

The landing pad was a Canadian Centennial town project. I guess you missed the tongue-in-cheek humour in there. I put a smilie next to it to give you a hint that maybe it was superficial. I was not trying to make fun of anyone though because I knew nothing about the story whatsoever.

Yes, in the interview Hellyer didn't seem to remember the "landing pad" it was so long ago (1960?) and at the time, Hellyer wasn't into UFO's.

It sounded like the town built the "landing pad" as a cute (wink, wink) symbol that all were welcome to their Centennial celebrations -- even ET's.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Sorry didn't read the thread just the opening post but I will answer one question in the opening post why? because you won't believe the answer and I can simply answer that question........

The tall whites who are they...............they my friends are your "Creator's" (GOD'S).

I've posted on this a number of times. I believe the tall blue-eyed Blond ET's are the Annunaki who created homo sapiens sapiens by genetically re-engineering an Earthling hominid with their DNA.

Before I'm flamed with hate-mail: I am NOT a Neo-Nazi. Present day humankind is one species and I do NOT believe any one race is inherently superior to all others.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

In the radio interview posted in this thread he states that the book led him to speak to the General who confirmed to him that there were military people who had indeed come into direct contact with these beings.

Thank you for that clarification. That's an even more interesting response from the General.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I understand Am not defending or promoting him. I just wanted to put him out there to see if some things he was saying have any backing or ring true with people. So to what kind of believer does he appeal?

People are so quick to bash Hellyer (even those who are open-minded about UFO's) -- why? His position as a former Defense Minister gave him/gives him access to powerful people who have very interesting stories to tell.

I imagine that the guests attending the events Hellyer goes to, are more interesting than the people most meet.
And by "more interesting" I mean that they have been in privileged positions that allowed them access to people & info that are denied to the general public.

Why impugn Hellyer with the worst mercenary motives? Hellyer strikes me as a good human being who is trying to wake up the public with possible methods to save the planet & our species. He believes ET's are real because the information is coming from what he considers credible sources. An extension of that is that we already have technologies that could save our environment.

The hostility of some of the responses here is surprising. It's clear that there are numerous people on ATS who do not believe ET's & UFO's are real.

If there are faster flying objects in the sky that are not earth-developed by military types, then who is going to tell us? And since every country is now aware of these speedy craft, surely their spy orgs know by now if they are military or not. I really do not understand the lack of comment by any country, expecially as I just heard that it was the most requested topic in the FOIA requests.

There are countries who have acknowledged the reality of UFO's -- like Belgium and Mexico. And when I was in the Space Museum in Moscow (when it was the old Soviet Union), it was clear that the Soviets considered the UFO's to be real and not human-made.

As I've posted before, the USG is not about to come forward with a "BTW we've been lying to the American people for that last 60+ years -- UFO's are real."

Unless they really try the "Martians are coming, the Martians are coming!" scenario Von Braun warned about -- so they can weaponize space.
edit on 17-3-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It's clear that I am way behind on reading up on this whole topic then.

Where I am initially mentally stuck is the whole Roswell and Paperclip interaction. There is a logical piece missing in there for me. I know there was a thread on it not long ago, so I'll have to look it up. The Germans were possibly working on back-engineering projects, and if so, then would the aliens not have landed in Germany when they were developing their technology? I'm wondering if the Germans captured some ETs and the Americans found out by discovering the ETs over there in the early 40s and bringing them to the US. Bringing all those scientists to the US to work on back engineering before Roswell even happened tells me that the rabbit hole would have to start back there for me. I don't know if that makes sense?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm not attacking him; you are missing the point.

He may believe what he's saying, but that's not of value, as he has no evidence.

Without evidence his testimony is essentially worthless.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

REMINDER!!!!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Failure to stay civil and on topic will result in post removals.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It's clear that I am way behind on reading up on this whole topic then.

Where I am initially mentally stuck is the whole Roswell and Paperclip interaction. There is a logical piece missing in there for me. I know there was a thread on it not long ago, so I'll have to look it up. The Germans were possibly working on back-engineering projects, and if so, then would the aliens not have landed in Germany when they were developing their technology? I'm wondering if the Germans captured some ETs and the Americans found out by discovering the ETs over there in the early 40s and bringing them to the US. Bringing all those scientists to the US to work on back engineering before Roswell even happened tells me that the rabbit hole would have to start back there for me. I don't know if that makes sense?

There are so many different versions of these stories it can be hard to sort them out. I can only give my opinion on what I think happened:

I think the story that an ET "flying saucer" crashed in the German countryside (Bavarian forest in one account) in 1937 may be true. (I doubt they captured any living ET's.) It would explain a great deal -- the German obsession with creating a disc-shaped aircraft. The sudden jump in advanced technology. It's amazing what they already had by the end of WWII.

Certainly, it's clear German scientists were not hemmed in by Einstein's physics -- they were experimenting with revolutionary ideas completely outside the conventional box. But I think they were helped by reverse-engineering.

The other story is that Blond ET's were actually helping the Germans -- I don't believe that -- if the ET's had been helping the Germans, they would have been even farther along -- they would have won the war.

Operation Paperclip started in 1945 -- I think even before the official end of the war in Europe. Scientists wanted to surrender to the Allied Forces (rather than to the Soviets).

As for the stories that what crashed at Roswell were Nazi saucers from a secret Antarctic (or Arctic) Nazi base OR Nazi saucers from Stalin (with cosmetically altered children or midgets) are bogus.
I believe what crashed at Roswell was an ET saucer and ET bodies were recovered.

You should start another thread on this topic and see what kind of response you get.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

I'm not attacking him; you are missing the point.

He may believe what he's saying, but that's not of value, as he has no evidence.

Without evidence his testimony is essentially worthless.

What's your idea of evidence?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join