It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by Soulece

The guy posted random pictures that do not show any anomalies. When there are three straight lines that make up an icoseles triangles, that is an anomaly.

This guy posted 5 pics and the first two had a clear triangle shape in em, clearer as the one the fuss is about.

Are you blind or is this somehow not registered by the brain because you must´ve looked at them.

I disagree. The only picture I see a potential straight line is the 2nd one. And that could form a triangle, possibly another angle of the same thing or another one. It's possible that is it just coincidence, but because its in the triangle shape and triangles are really freakin symbolic, and yes I know all the symbol logy of triangles, I am led to believe otherwise.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You know what so much time in this thread has been wasted on the "triangle." Sure it's the initial premise of his entire argument but it means nothing without the "artifacts." Now the video he posted claims these "artifacts" have undergone analysis. Of course the video provides no proof of this fact nor does it offer up the name of the labs that performed the analyses. Now these "artifacts" were presented on here a while back. At that time we also had trouble tracking down these claims. However, Armap eventually turned up the Blossom River Group who were auctioning these "artifacts." They provided the names of two labs that supposedly performed analyses on these "artifacts." These labs were located at the Natuhistori Sches Museum Wien V.M.F. Hammer de Vienna Austria and UNAM. Both of these labs were then contacted and both stated that they had never seen these "artifacts" or performed any kind of analysis on them. They even threatened to sue the Blossom River Group if they continued to make such claims. So the only reason NeoVain placed any emphasis on this triangular shape was due to "artifacts" whose validity has never been verified. In fact from the circumstances it is almost impossible to say they're not fakes. You have "artifacts" that look nothing like any Mesoamerican art style that have never been seen before being attempted to be sold for millions of dollars by a group who lied about doing any kind of analysis.

Does that really make these "artifacts" seem legitimate?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Every time Neo is asked for proof, he ignores it.

That really speaks volumes about what this thread was created for

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
You know what so much time in this thread has been wasted on the "triangle." Sure it's the initial premise of his entire argument but it means nothing without the "artifacts." Now the video he posted claims these "artifacts" have undergone analysis. Of course the video provides no proof of this fact nor does it offer up the name of the labs that performed the analyses. Now these "artifacts" were presented on here a while back. At that time we also had trouble tracking down these claims. However, Armap eventually turned up the Blossom River Group who were auctioning these "artifacts." They provided the names of two labs that supposedly performed analyses on these "artifacts." These labs were located at the Natuhistori Sches Museum Wien V.M.F. Hammer de Vienna Austria and UNAM. Both of these labs were then contacted and both stated that they had never seen these "artifacts" or performed any kind of analysis on them. They even threatened to sue the Blossom River Group if they continued to make such claims. So the only reason NeoVain placed any emphasis on this triangular shape was due to "artifacts" whose validity has never been verified. In fact from the circumstances it is almost impossible to say they're not fakes. You have "artifacts" that look nothing like any Mesoamerican art style that have never been seen before being attempted to be sold for millions of dollars by a group who lied about doing any kind of analysis.

Thank you for the rehash, but i fail to see why this matters. These labs might have been paid to retract their verifications, like happened to bob lazar (which is proven by george knapp btw) or they where verified by someone that was fired or killed when the TPTB caught wind of it, But that is beside the point: These artifacts and videos still existed before we noticed the Triangle on the Sun! That makes them interesting, no matter if they are 5000 year old, 1 year old or even 2 months old!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Nope. But I still know that there is a chance it really is what I believe it is.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Every time Neo is asked for proof, he ignores it.

That really speaks volumes about what this thread was created for

You have been given plenty of proof, you just choose to ignore it. Still haven´t made that greyscale right?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So in other words no matter what evidence is provided you're not going to stop claiming your right because you can always fall back on situations for which there is no evidence for. In the world of logical fallacies this is known as the argument from ignorance. ATS really should just make the move and change its motto to "Embrace Sensationalism" because it's clear that many members don't really care about denying ignorance any more.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I have asked for empirical scientific data of the artifacts being carbon dated. I have asked this at least 4 times, and all of them have gone unanswered. I can go back and quote each of my posts if you wish.

Why would greyscale matter?

Oh right, because I'm "color blind"

Unfortunately even if that were true, color blindness plays no role in defining shapes.

The sun is neither red, blue, green, or greyscale. Any shape you see is a delusion.

Sun aliens...lmao!
edit on 3-16-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

I have asked for empirical scientific data of the artifacts being carbon dated. I have asked this at least 4 times, and all of them have gone unanswered. I can go back and quote each of my posts if you wish.

Unfortunately even if that were true, color blindness plays no role in defining shapes.

The sun is neither red, blue, green, or greyscale. Any shape you see is a delusion.

Sun aliens...lmao!

To be fair, in theory they wouldnt be of the sun. They would go THROUGH the sun. The sun being the other end of the portal. With its immense energy it would be perfect for power.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

reply to post by NeoVain

Sun aliens...lmao!

To be fair, in theory they wouldnt be of the sun. They would go THROUGH the sun. The sun being the other end of the portal. With its immense energy it would be perfect for power.

Can you show me the scientific theory of sun portals - or any star portals at all - existing?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You know since you seem dead set on playing the argument from ignorance game in this thread I'm gonna start playing right back. How do you know that the Blossom River Group and the "artifacts" weren't created by those research labs to gain notoriety? It would bring knowledge of their existence to a whole new demographic but by denying they ever did the analyses they retain their scientific credibility. So there evidence that the "artifacts" are in fact fake.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Sun aliens...lmao!

Can you show me the scientific theory of sun portals - or any star portals at all - existing?

No, I cannot. But sometimes you dont see whats actually right there.
Would you like to pay for me to get a rocket near the sun so I could study it for you?

Since you wont do that, we'll have to settle this on reason. I see an image. You dont. The image could be a portal opening. Could not. I do not throw anything out because I am not a closed minded fool. Those people lose the game of life. Everything is a theory unless you can touch it for yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Since you wont do that, we'll have to settle this on reason. I see an image. You dont. The image could be a portal opening. Could not. I do not throw anything out because I am not a closed minded fool. Those people lose the game of life. Everything is a theory unless you can touch it for yourself.

See, that's where you are wrong.

You have to prove the possibility that it "could be," since a rational person would never even have "sun portal" cross their mind.

The fact that science hasn't touched upon this but ATS wackos 'know' its an alien sun portal, should tell you something.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

And science has always been right?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

See, that's where you are wrong.

You have to prove the possibility that it "could be," since a rational person would never even have "sun portal" cross their mind.

The fact that science hasn't touched upon this should tell you something.

Okay you want proof on my end? Well alright, this actually wont be easy. But it requires you to have kind of a 4d sense of viewing. Need to be able to see behind something.

You need to look behind the middle part and imagine straight lines on each side, they should be dark. Connecting at the top where it should going down to the base in the photo. Now size it up and its an isosceles triangle. Perfect in size. You can hopefully see the faint dark lines that make the triangles. If not, then I dont know what to tell you. But if I focus, I see it. And it is not my eyes making it, I see it and others do to. 4th dimension

Learn up on it sometime.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I have asked for empirical scientific data of the artifacts being carbon dated. I have asked this at least 4 times, and all of them have gone unanswered.

It has been shown that the artifacts have not been carbon-dated and those making the claims are lying about it. See this thread.

NeoVain is not only ignoring any counter-evidence or explanations, but then personally attacking anyone who criticizes the thread, referring to them as "shills" or being "paid". It shows the absolute weakness of his claims; he has to resort to name-calling and red-herrings to defend it. He himself knows how weak it is, admitting earlier in this thread he is ignoring anything that disproves his theories.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

99% of the time...yep...

I will take the word of scientists with data over delusional schizophrenics on ATS any day.

Do you have a theory on how this is possible? Or is it just some 'cool' sounding science fiction that you wish to be true?

Those were rhetorical questions, by the way.
I know you have no theory, and that it's wishful thinking.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'd like to get more into the possibility of a portal thru the sun.
Now, there are the theories of using a black hole as a portal. However, due to the inevitable destruction of a the gravitational pull one would have the escape all of this and get so close to the event horizon to only travel into the future. In no way could they go into the past. Of course our sun is not a star that has collapsed but an active g2. Powered mostly by hydrogen and the rest is helium and about 1% is other elements. For years NASA and other space agencies have used hydrogen as an element to boost travel. Nuclear fusion is what powers the sun, which is light nuclei, that give off massive amounts of energy. So combined this with hydrogen, you may have a powerful engine. The thing is, how does one create a portal to use such energy? I hope this makes sense.

EDIT Unless what we are seeing...is an optical illusion and the triangle is clouded by the sun? or it doesn't exist....man this stuff is insane!!!
edit on 09/30/2010 by antmax21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here i just greyscaled the blue pic for you color-blind guys too lazy to do it yourselves. And lo and behold.

Still cannot see it? Looks completely natural?

Smaller version of same pic

edit on 16-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Cool. Please explain what these images mean. How were they acquired? What wavelength were the sensors monitoring? What does it mean? (Please don't quote the Bible, I hate Science v. Religion threads.)

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join