It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as evil.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Forgot...isn't there some story in the book of Genesis about eating from a certain tree?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Apparently op, you have never been on the front lines of a war, and feel, sense, and perceive, what it is like to walk over a football field of dead bodies buried roughly 3 inches under the ground, and the service member in front of you, steps on a body and an arm pops up?

Then you move your whole company from that peticular area as everyone is showing animosity and feeling pure evil around

Until you have been there and not a armchair warrior, you can write until your hearts content, however, you have to be there to understand that there is pure evil in this world, and I know from experience

You didn't feel evil. You may have felt fear, dread, hatred, and a variety of other intense negative emotions, but don't forget this most important fact; the ones that sent you there in the first place feel that was is justified.

When a soldier is killed, the killer is evil, but when a soldier kills, then he is honored and glorified.

The point is, everything is justifiable and subjective. We are that which gets to decide what is good and evil and if one disagrees with your opinion, who is right? The answer is there is also no right or wrong. Everything is and is as it should be and couldn't be any other way. The question is, "can you accept that?"

OH NO

cmon now...i ask you kindly to retract that comment...
there is NO way that unless you experienced the same thing at the same time and place that you can say what another has felt or not....

subjectively, when you think or say, that flower is pretty, then it becomes so...
if one perspective sees an ugly flower, then the flower IS ugly.
The fact that people see things subjectively and make a subconscious link to right and wrong/ good and evil is evidence enough of its existence if not its very own source of being...
(hope some one picks up on the opening i left here...)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I didn't read everything you said in the OP but the Title is Pee On!

But if there is no eVil, then the flipside says:

There is no righteous!

But to truly understand why there is no eVil, have you ever play a video game and killed sumone in it? Did you dew eVil by killing that person? No! But most will say the person in the video game isn't real sew that doesn't parlay off into real life but your supposed real life isn't real either, so how can there be a difference?

Have you ever watched The Thirteenth Floor?

The Alternate Ending to it is very interesting, if you can figure out what they were showing you.

Ribbit

edit on 14-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

There is no righteous!

But to truly understand why there is no eVil, have you ever play a video game and killed sumone in it? Did you dew eVil by killing that person? No! But most will say the person in the video game isn't real sew that doesn't parlay off into real life but your supposed real life isn't real either, so how can there be a difference?

Interesting. For a child, killing seems easy. Listen to them. They talk about it all the time. Especially these days, and those are the days I am living in...soooo. I tell my son, that if you think/talk about killing someone/something, you give permission for someone/something to do the same about you. And, to my mind, that is true. Plus, it does the trick.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
it is funny how u mean to define evil in individual forms of actions, revealing how u know evil well and want to protect it

evil is never about a relative negative act that affect others, evil is an absolute fact exactly as truth is

in the world, evil is alive through forms of absolute powers policy that governments and big corporations held by meaning to possess everything through forcing the concept of freedom being for needs, so puting all in the mode of negative inferiority

since truth exist, free senses showed up being true, wether from truth freedom or from truth realisations so in reacting the same way of objective reality freedom perceived in meaning add value to what looks right

bc freedom is the truth then individual free right senses appear being true too

evil is the issue of truth existence knowledge that are inherently nothing but positive or superior wills which end up willing both which allowed them to live forcing another concept of freedom that has nothing to do with truth, based on the notion of wills creations from absolute possessions of positive existence

on individual levels, evil is not living but true persons can see its threat of existing from perceiving its fundamental opposition to existence rights facts,
while truth is more alive through individuals awareness ways of realizing themselves existence, then it is alive in absolute freedom dimensions of truth existence fact, which i guess revealed the value of freedom belonging principally to smallest size, so freedom rights which are individuals barely capable of realizing their freedom objectively are in fact superior in truth to true freedom abilities, from what add values they give is really superior to freedom truth value

of course i sound extrapolating for subjective rights but it is not wrong what i say so it can b absolutely true too

as u choose to formulate ur thread, yes god is evil, even if u clearly meant to start by protecting it

i never get why for everyone it seems that if there is a creator or a god then it must be right, it doesnt make sense to me
god or creators existence has nothing to do with right

the idea of creation is by definition wrong, how do u justify it? inventing a reality to kind of fancies or relative fact that could b useful for anything, maybe but inventing all existence eternally?? what horror is that

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
what is most absurd is to read out of conscious clear expressions in words, that all crimes must be accepted whenever and whatever as nothing but equal to anyother positive constant fact, since it is to creator rights totally

how the concept of right can be such reversed in clear words, rights exist only for what cant be objective fully
how gods have rights now? and on what?? on torturing miserable awareness and conscious to witness atrocities on them every second??

what i dont get, is how can a human hate to that extent another human rights, while identifying his life to super powerful source outside
and how everyone seem to keep meaning expecting any good from that? since u believe that god is all and any, so what love are u preaching exactly? or what humanity unity?

it is incredible how far evil is in minds, it says how the focus on a perspective is determining totally the individual, careless always of any reality sense, living through one thought only

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

There is no righteous!

Interesting. For a child, killing seems easy. Listen to them. They talk about it all the time. Especially these days, and those are the days I am living in...soooo. I tell my son, that if you think/talk about killing someone/something, you give permission for someone/something to do the same about you. And, to my mind, that is true. Plus, it does the trick.

Thank you!

You just showed exactly how each and every one of us is programmed into believing this Construct is Real and now your son joins the delusion.

And for the record, I'm kNot an advocate for harming others, I'm just stating the facts.
Because just because sumone can kill another sumone and no harm was actually done, doesn't mean you should run around killing peeps but it's understanding the nature of what this is all about, that's where you find the truth and once you figure out the truth, you don't want to hurt anyone, you want to help everyone to materialize their Dreams within this Nightmare.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
To the OP.

There is Evil in a sense that you make others suffer, rather than fulfilling your purpose
because it is in an act of personal emotions, animals do not harm each other out of
enjoyment but rather to keep themselves surviving or to defend themselves.

If you are looking from a creator look no further than the earth, the earth is one organic
conscious being and has always been with us, see's everything we do, protects us in every
way it can and lets us live our lives upon it, I am rather speechless on how to explain the
various ways in which god is the earth because there are too many.
Just live your life without worrying about how we came to creation but how to bring peace
to your own life and to others in every way possible.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

But its fine that we aren't there yet. There is no evil; only immaturity. Love needs to be learned.

There is such a thing as evil and most times that same evil is somebodies or somethings else's good.

In concord with your second point...I think.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Evil does exist.

Here are the pics to prove it. Evil is big and small or should I say ( Mini)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Who am I to judge? The person viewing the act in question.

When that particular someone commits an act that harms another for the sheer unadulterated pleasure it gives, or rather gave, that particular person... That defines evil.

No such thing as evil? Poppycock. Stuff and nonsense.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
exactly!!!! i love when people understand... the "bad guys" may just play some character that "someone" putted them to... so if you imagine this... they are just doing their job.. so forgive them...

if you think about this: "the creation is part of the creator", why would an only benevolent being just allow evil to exist? then that "god" if he/she couldnt wanted that evil to exist would just delete it... but if the creator WANTS that "evil" to exists, for helping as an catalizator, it would explains it all...

namaste

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Evil does exist.

Here are the pics to prove it. Evil is big and small or should I say ( Mini)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Now that's EVIL!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Every word the OP states is exactly what the devil would want you to believe, that is, if, he existed. I personally know he does.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Every word the OP states is exactly what the devil would want you to believe, that is, if, he existed. I personally know he does.

The devil probably does exist. We happen to have the prerogative to ignore or listen to the devil.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

And for the record, I'm kNot an advocate for harming others, I'm just stating the facts.
Because just because sumone can kill another sumone and no harm was actually done, doesn't mean you should run around killing peeps but it's understanding the nature of what this is all about, that's where you find the truth and once you figure out the truth, you don't want to hurt anyone, you want to help everyone to materialize their Dreams within this Nightmare.

Unfortunately you seem to suffer from the common delusion caused by our Latin species designation, sentience is a given, sapience on the other hand, is acquired.

You really should listen to kids. Empathy, for starters, is taught behaviour and the primary building block of sapience, so your position is instantly contradictory.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Unfortunately you seem to suffer from the common delusion caused by our Latin species designation, sentience is a given, sapience on the other hand, is acquired.

You really should listen to kids. Empathy, for starters, is taught behaviour and the primary building block of sapience, so your position is instantly contradictory.

Learning empathy still depends on the environment a person lives in. Nonetheless, empathy should be a learned trait because if not, the human race wouldn't have survived through reproduction. Just

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by finalflash
Learning empathy still depends on the environment a person lives in. Nonetheless, empathy should be a learned trait because if not, the human race wouldn't have survived through reproduction.

Empathy is unnecessary to sexual reproduction, rape and instinctive breeding stimulus prove that. However, to live in groups, and particularly to communicate knowledge that encourages longevity, empathy is essential.

Empathy, or the ability to empathise, occurs in the very first few weeks after birth. A baby kept untouched, unstimulated, and without close eye contact, will not develop the ability to empathise with other humans. We are essentially a sensual animal, and share that same characteristic with all sensual creatures. Whales, Dolphins, the higher primates, all rely on this close nurturing following birth, in order to ensure social bonding as we mature.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I get your idea.

We are leaning souls, we came from light to live darkness and them return to the light.

Its a bumpy ride, to live the darkness is not easy but its part of the learning experience.

How can you know what light really is if you didnt live the darkness?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

you're talking about lucifer?? lucifer is not the devil... you should see the difference if you see the bible... they refer to "devil" and "satan" in other parts... even the other BIG ONES.

but they are not that kind of evil. they DO evil things, and evil things are the of the negative path...

Because just because sumone can kill another sumone hat's where you find theand no harm was actually done, doesn't mean you should run around killing peeps but it's understanding the nature of what this is all about, t truth and once you figure out the truth, you don't want to hurt anyone, you want to help everyone to materialize their Dreams within this Nightmare.

exactly!! you know where you are!! congratulations!!! that's part of the first step...

there is no need of anything of that. that's why you work on a positive path!!

i will say you something: everyone can kill, doesnt mean you should

kids can tell everyone a lot of things and mostly are true. kids remember more easily why they are here, what does they came to do... when they growth they forget... sadly...

Originally posted by finalflash
Learning empathy still depends on the environment a person lives in. Nonetheless, empathy should be a learned trait because if not, the human race wouldn't have survived through reproduction. Just

there are other ways of reproduction, sadly ways, but usually a lot of people came for them. it really is necessary of how you came: you will be higher if you came "called". but other prefers they ways of caming to encarnations by just coming; this generates people not that high (not in every case of course), but tht opens a window for a lot:

Empathy is unnecessary to sexual reproduction, rape and instinctive breeding stimulus prove that. However, to live in groups, and particularly to communicate knowledge that encourages longevity, empathy is essential.

Empathy, or the ability to empathise, occurs in the very first few weeks after birth. A baby kept untouched, unstimulated, and without close eye contact, will not develop the ability to empathise with other humans. We are essentially a sensual animal, and share that same characteristic with all sensual creatures. Whales, Dolphins, the higher primates, all rely on this close nurturing following birth, in order to ensure social bonding as we mature.

exactly... but there is something else...

Originally posted by Manula
How can you know what light really is if you didnt live the darkness?

you really get the idea my friend

for other eople understand this, i would say: how can you know what hunger is, if you always eat on time?

we will reach the other side soon

edit on 15-3-2012 by Questioneer05 because: added the last quote

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join