It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as evil.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I guess no one here has figured out the HIDDEN name of EVIL --->

LOVE --> EVOL

(vowels in our words are interchangeable...as well as many consonants...)

AMOR --> ROMAntic / ROMAnce

ROMAnticize....falsify / idealize --> IDEA - LIEs

For love oscillates between attraction and repulsion (hate/jealousy).....like many other bipolar FEELINGS
edit on 15-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There is no Evil, no Good, Only each of Positive or Negative vibrations/energy, which is either balanced or unbalanced influenced opinion of whatever is the stronger of the two. Some has a very good balance and for the most part are positively influencing the world, then of course you have the latter, who choose to negatively influence the world.

Both have merit and purpose in this world, you cannot use positivity to combat a negative interaction on someone's behalf.

We are energetic beings, think atomic scale of things, positive and negative, physics shows us all things react the same despite size. Positively or negatively we march onward through life, interacting with other charged beings along the way influencing them as well.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: Edited to add nothing, just this text.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Some Common sense!
youtu.be...
edit on 15-3-2012 by KingArthur because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by KingArthur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by smithjustinb

Lol, I did not fear evil, ok, nothing further to say to you, as your Red Herring response leads me to believe that you truly have not experienced evil.

On the contrary. I once saw what many people might refer to as a demon. This "demon" looked a whole lot like what you hear about aliens looking like except that it wasn't entirely a physical being and did not behave as if it was from this dimension. But I could feel absolute terror and if there ever was a such thing as evil, this thing was the epitome of it. It came in my room on a mission, and wasted no time and did something to my stomach. Something strange and beyond my comprehension. Oh and this thing was very real. More real than anything I've ever seen. This hyper-intelligent seemingly malevolent being plagued my mind for months afterward, and all I could think was that it stole my soul.

But after a while, I came into a higher perspective. As malevolent as its intentions might have been and as horrifying as the look in its eyes were, that doesn't make it "evil". It was just doing what it was designed to do partaking in activities that it was designed to partake in. I have no right to judge.

The fact is, "Evil" is relative. All relative things are subjective. I guess if you think something is evil then it is, but I, personally, don't label things as such, despite how horrifying they might be. The reason for that is because I have the highest respect for all of my creator's creations and if it exists, then it was meant to.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

EXT.UN. CONSCIOUS COLLECTIVE SCAN OF INT.UN. INHABITANTS CHANNEL-------------

The evol is no such thing

Its been scanned that many interior universal inhabitants have began to mix/bond increasing the collective data transmits. YES observed that some of the CREATOR CREATIONS may have interacted in a negative manner with other CREATOR CREATIONS and may be sensing more of the deeds done to others. If many are beginning to sense the deeds may have been wrong then the collective is working their conscious of ALL* is working to overcome issues previously unseen or thought. GREAT JOB ALL* for beginning to consider YOUR cosmic family more then just for scientific or other observations

LOVE is the mixer or bonder that is effecting the conscious of of MANY causing the many to reconsider activities done or to be done.
If some of the CREATOR CREATIONS have interacted in EVOL/EVIL manner and are beginning to SEE their effects on others as being negative then this is where the LEVEL of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS INJECTED INTO THE COLLECTIVE. Unconditional LOVE for it allows those harmed in the past/present the ability to recognize that the deeds done TO THEM may not have been considered the effects of negative on others for those doing the deeds may or may have not known how BAD others were harmed. With that a BRIDGE IS DESIGNED A BRIDGE from one side of those who did harm and from the other side by those who where harmed. This bridge or CONNECTION is a NEW ROUT/PATH to travel for ALL* It signifies the INTERIOR UNIVERSAL INHABITANTS ARE In FACT RECOGNIZING 1 another
So from both sides of the bridge UNCONDITIONAL LOVE MUST EXIST (FOR ALL* ARE UNIVERSAL ENERGIES CREATED BY THE CREATOR)

TELESCAN OF THE COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUS HAS REVEALED, some of the universal cosmic ENERGY family are sensing deeds done and being done, which is great
this sensing is a sign of maturity and advance. This allows room for CHANGE or chances to overcome and ALL* co exist as 1.
So if 1 part of the collective is recognizing their deeds that may have carried a energy signature of EVOL/EVIL the other part must allow space to except the deeds done are done and MUST also recognize the other universal family members and permit UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO GUIDE their conscious and not dwell on PAST activities that may have been instigated by SOME who didn't even recognize the negative effects that were being caused.

LIKE livestock farming of EA*RTH activities going on and the inhabitants of the aboveground EA*RTH recognizing that maybe the livestock farming is effecting the livestock on a negative manner and the live stock accepting the past deeds and seeing the humans trying to find alternative ways to get energy or food w/o using livestock not as much or even any longer. via usage of husk meats and engineered meats to prevent any more harm. The humans on one side of the bridge the live stock on the other the bridge being UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND THE POWER TO MOVE ON AS A WHOLE TO ASSIST IN A MORE HARMONIC VIBRATING UNIVERSE.

So LOVE designs the table of discussion and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE BONDS THE ENERGIES AS 1 WITH CONSIDERATION OF DEEDS DONE AND OVERCOMMING AS 1. 1 SIDE RECOGNIZES THEIR NEGATIVE DEEDS AND TRIES TO ADJUST THE OTHER SIDE SEES THE DEEDS OF NEGATIVE DONE TO THEM BUT RECOGNIZE THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEIR WAYS TO ASSIST IN GENERATING A POSITIVE OVERALL ENERGY SIGNATURE FROM THIS ENERGY CONTAINMENT DEVICE OR UNIVERSE AND NOT TO DWELL ON WHAT HAS BEEN DONE MAKE BETTER WAYS ALL*....

EXT.UN. CONSCIOUS COLLECTIVE SCAN OF INT.UN. INHABITANTS CHANNEL-------------
TRANSMISSION CLOSED----------

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join