It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cars Around Seattle

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It's springtime in an economy that is near bottom. That means everybody and their mother has sidelines doing things that would ordinarily get people arrested, but aren't getting arrested right now because even the police have their sidelines.

Oh it's also springtime, meaning spring break, and mardi gras coming up, and all the other things regarding the birds and the bees. That and perhaps people are just going outside more, including yourself, now that most of the bad weather is over with. Strange new cars. I get the same phenomenon right around Christmas. It's because everybody got new cars. Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I found the OP's story to be interesting and compelling. Some of the replies too. I really like when ATS puts it's collective heads together to figure something out.

However, I don't like when members make debunking a story in the Gray Area a blood sport. It's a conspiracy site for Pete's sake.

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
seems so often people post their questions/stories and get all bent out of shape when answers are given they dont want or expected. nobody was rude from what I saw....

Now condescending and mocking, that's another story.
edit on 14-3-2012 by KillerQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
My wife and I went for a long walk yesterday and I noticed this Asian female about age 45 sitting in a red 2011 (probably) Toyota Camry at about 10:30 am. The windows were not tinted so I was able to peer inside. She was very well dressed and the car was very clean inside. It had a GPS unit, a cell phone and a ruggedized, military style Panasonic laptop which she was avidly typing into as she sat parked across on the street between an apartment complex and a park and ride near Northgate Mall. The license plate on the car was strange in that it had a weird yellow sticker where the "year tab" should have been. Regular license plates here have a month and year tab in the top right.

I thought the car and occupant were a little suspicious and commented to my wife and we moved on.

On our way back home at about 12:30 pm we were walking through a quiet neighborhood street about 10 blocks east and 15 blocks south of where we saw the original red Camry with the female occupant. A blue-grey 2011 (probably) Chevrolet Impala came speeding up along side us and parked about 10 feet in front of us. I nearly gasped when I saw THIS CAR HAD THE SAME ODD YELLOW STICKER on the license plate covering the location where there should be a "year tab."

I felt a little tense walking past the vehicle because of the way it had sped up along side us on a quiet street and parked right in front of us. As we walked by I looked inside to see who was driving and what they had in the car. The driver was a black male about age 40-50, very well dressed and strong looking. He had a ruggedized Panasonic laptop which was open and mounted to his dashboard so it could be used hands free. He had a GPS unit installed on the windshield and a cell phone.

We walked by without incident and I noticed he started to type into his laptop as we passed.

I felt very paranoid at this point and wondered if they might be FBI or something. I doubt they were targeting me specifically, because I'm not that important, but I do have a brother in the NSA in Severn Maryland.

Does anyone know what these might have been or has anyone had similar encounters?

People like you who get on my nerves in real life, reading your story paints a picture of you that I believe I know the person who are, the ones that get on my nerves in society real life people who just give others awkward stares (uh duh can you say hi, verbally?) walk by, get tense, and make the world around you feel tense and superstitious and suspicious. I believed from the title that the cars were like Men IN black vehicles or some kind of strange Homeland Security (or Fema Pre-Marshall law) operation. Do you not have a life or an occupation generally, or born too much in backward species envioronment where you can't open up a basic channel of communication with them?

(Our species is not evolving I don't care what the Evolutionists bonkers club believes.)
edit on 14-3-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Socrato

How can you tell those were Panasonic laptops they were using. I mean, you must have been really, really, really close to the car window for you to read any labels off those laptops. I would find it strange that the car people weren't staring at you as you starred at them and their laptops.

This blog (like) post/story is a good indicator of the type of the next generation in the country they are about equal to a dog eating its own turds. I don't like getting close to people unless they look suspicious, and then gee lets find out the Barcode on the laptop they purchased and report them to the Federal crime united of Suspicionoia. Makes me mad, everyone and their mothers thinks they are doing good for community, being a walking patrolling sheriff. Many good people are afraid to go outside because of the cult-like environment after 9/11 and now my god what is happening to this great land?

"Poor remains of friends, rest on this rock."

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
So you saw two government workers and decided to make a thread about it on ATS.. and that thread is a HOT THREAD?

Who is running the asylum?

Nice, but no cigar. The yellow sticker on these cars is twice as long as the one you just posted. Twice-as-long. You are comparing apples and oranges.
edit on 3/14/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

My wife and I went for a long walk yesterday and I noticed this Asian female about age 45 sitting in a red 2011 (probably) Toyota Camry at about 10:30 am. The windows were not tinted so I was able to peer inside. She was very well dressed and the car was very clean inside. It had a GPS unit, a cell phone and a ruggedized, military style Panasonic laptop which she was avidly typing into as she sat parked across on the street between an apartment complex and a park and ride near Northgate Mall. The license plate on the car was strange in that it had a weird yellow sticker where the "year tab" should have been. Regular license plates here have a month and year tab in the top right.

I thought the car and occupant were a little suspicious and commented to my wife and we moved on.

On our way back home at about 12:30 pm we were walking through a quiet neighborhood street about 10 blocks east and 15 blocks south of where we saw the original red Camry with the female occupant. A blue-grey 2011 (probably) Chevrolet Impala came speeding up along side us and parked about 10 feet in front of us. I nearly gasped when I saw THIS CAR HAD THE SAME ODD YELLOW STICKER on the license plate covering the location where there should be a "year tab."

I felt a little tense walking past the vehicle because of the way it had sped up along side us on a quiet street and parked right in front of us. As we walked by I looked inside to see who was driving and what they had in the car. The driver was a black male about age 40-50, very well dressed and strong looking. He had a ruggedized Panasonic laptop which was open and mounted to his dashboard so it could be used hands free. He had a GPS unit installed on the windshield and a cell phone.

We walked by without incident and I noticed he started to type into his laptop as we passed.

I felt very paranoid at this point and wondered if they might be FBI or something. I doubt they were targeting me specifically, because I'm not that important, but I do have a brother in the NSA in Severn Maryland.

Does anyone know what these might have been or has anyone had similar encounters?

I'll tell you what. Forget my last reply. But, when you are getting paranoid by just standing around certain people, it's not necessarily you. The other people could be doing something against the law, like drugs, or prostitution, or some other mind-warping evil activity that influences those around them. It could even be as far out as a magic spell to make himself invisible to most people. You don't have to believe that, but it might be an explanation for the paranoid feeling you got from being around the area.

The odd sticker phenomenon covering the year tab, that is most likely not legal. Next time you see something bizarre like that, notify the authorities. Then one of them can come over, look at the thing, and settle the Seattle mystery. Way to go to tell the whole world that you have a brother in NSA, by the way. I'm sure you're next on the list for mobsters to kidnap and demand a ransom for. Just kidding on the last note.

Now what are the options for what the car could have been?
- just a guy who works from his car
- undercover officer from some law enforcement group
- gangster hacker badass pimp in coffee city
- gangster that looks like an undercover officer

I have witnessed people in cars who have dressed up to look like officials when they weren't. That would make your head spin, and really put you on defense, because what if you call to report to the authorities the bogus vehicle, and it turns out to be real? Nobody likes looking like a nutcase. Which makes it so easy for the fakers to get by with things these days, because nobody likes being put on the spot where they might be mistaken for a nutcase. Gaslighting is one of the ways "bad guys" get away with being so bad, by psyching out those who might report the truth.

Report it, keep a note for your own records in case you might need it later. What's the worst that could happen? That your suspicious vehicle call turns out to have an explanation? That is why the police are there, to call. They sure don't have supernatural senses to show up before a crime occurs. They actually depend on citizens to tell them where to go.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If the tint on the windows was so dark you couldn't see through it how did you identify a GPS, a cell phone, and a "panasonic militarized laptop"?????

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon

I'll tell you what. Forget my last reply. But, when you are getting paranoid by just standing around certain people, it's not necessarily you. The other people could be doing something against the law, like drugs, or prostitution, or some other mind-warping evil activity that influences those around them. It could even be as far out as a magic spell to make himself invisible to most people. You don't have to believe that, but it might be an explanation for the paranoid feeling you got from being around the area.

The odd sticker phenomenon covering the year tab, that is most likely not legal. Next time you see something bizarre like that, notify the authorities. Then one of them can come over, look at the thing, and settle the Seattle mystery. Way to go to tell the whole world that you have a brother in NSA, by the way. I'm sure you're next on the list for mobsters to kidnap and demand a ransom for. Just kidding on the last note.

Now what are the options for what the car could have been?
- just a guy who works from his car
- undercover officer from some law enforcement group
- gangster hacker badass pimp in coffee city
- gangster that looks like an undercover officer

I have witnessed people in cars who have dressed up to look like officials when they weren't. That would make your head spin, and really put you on defense, because what if you call to report to the authorities the bogus vehicle, and it turns out to be real? Nobody likes looking like a nutcase. Which makes it so easy for the fakers to get by with things these days, because nobody likes being put on the spot where they might be mistaken for a nutcase. Gaslighting is one of the ways "bad guys" get away with being so bad, by psyching out those who might report the truth.

Report it, keep a note for your own records in case you might need it later. What's the worst that could happen? That your suspicious vehicle call turns out to have an explanation? That is why the police are there, to call. They sure don't have supernatural senses to show up before a crime occurs. They actually depend on citizens to tell them where to go.

Your post is the type of answer probably most people would think is appropriate for the horrifying circumstance, a matter of national alarm that this post merits.

Could we be this persistent at going after our criminal law makers and people who are screwing this country down the tubes of hell by creating laws that profit bankers and hedgefund types and ruining our soveriegnty with the criminal fiat banking system? No people won't do that because doing that would mean you are stepping up to the plate and being a real responsible citizen who can take care of real business. This toyato spy thing is small potatoes but waste time and more time doing Nothing while the country continues to rot. Hope this is not a confusing concept for you (a dog can grasp the concept of real injustice.)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

So you saw two government workers and decided to make a thread about it on ATS.. and that thread is a HOT THREAD?

Nice, but no cigar. The yellow sticker on these cars is twice as long as the one you just posted. Twice-as-long. You are comparing apples and oranges.

And yet, there it is, plain as day.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

The OP didn't state the length of the yellow sticker.
edit on 14-3-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
OP: If you see them again, go talk to them. Ask them what time it is, do they have a light for your cig etc. Observe their reactions. It shouldn't be a problem if they're already tailing you. Report your observations on this thread.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Spooks are spooky; I once had a agent from DOD come to my door, black suit black glasses and looked like a heap of bad news. After spying him through the peep hole in the door I chose to ignore him. An hour later I opened the door to check my mail and out pops Mr. DOD from a corner and pulls his badge out and questions me about a neighbor who had had a certain security clearance in the navy.

Gave me the heebies and made me paranoid as hell for awhile.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

reply to post by amongus

He very well could be. I haven't exactly been discreet in my rantings to him in the past and my warnings to him to get out of the NSA and be careful to not get involved in a false flag. He also recently posted comments on my blog, which isn't specifically "anti-govt" but it does lean towards "general awakening/throwing off our chains" type of thing.

Well, not to say you asked for it...but you sure are going into the shark cage with chum on you.

Chum is food for sharks. What we have, sharks are allergic to, brings them out in a terrible rash.

I say we all double or triple our efforts to feed the sharks on truth chum till it comes out of their ears.

Do the opposite of what the opposition want. They want us to be intimidated and silenced, so treat them with the ridicule and scorn they deserve. Send very high volume signals to them constantly. Everyone who's been paying attention knows the war on terror is a fraud.

All surveillance should be seen as a chance to pass on the truth message. Every interaction with those who think the 'terror threat' justifies their antisocial behaviour must be seen as an opportunity to state the case plainly. They are living a lie, using fraud for profit, it's criminal. When they're forced to go to their superiors for guidance they have a chance to see the guilty body language of their superiors.

I've put senior police on the spot by pointing out the evidence doesn't support the narrative used to sell the war on terror. They look at the sky and shuffle their feet. The junior police look delighted, they're trained to interpret body language.

Stuff the sharks with truth chum till they puke.

For truth and justice..... CHAAAAARGE!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
Look at their windshields. I used to have DIA follow me around for several years when I lived in Oregon and Michigan. They always had an identifying sticker in the corner of their windshield. I actually got the feeling that they wanted me to know they were there.
edit on 14-3-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

If they can make you act/look paranoid they get some good photos of the suspicious character they're getting paid to surveil. They know you won't get involved in anything sticky that causes them to move in because you know you're being watched. So they never have the danger of really getting close to a dangerous villain but they have evidence to justify their budget. Woohoo! Free lunch! Losers.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

And if there's a spy in there you know what to do.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
@ op,

inform your brother if you haven't already done so.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Gives you first hand knowledge what a zoo animal feels like huh? Always looking over your shoulder.

I can't even calculate how much those kinds of run in price. If it is a long term op: they have to pay for stalker housing, cars, and daily living expenses (that's not including phone and computer tech surveillance). It's probably short term since the stalkers are still wearing suits. Let's just say hypothetically I was being stalked... They can just bundle all that money they are paying those stalkers and just give it to me; I would be the perfect stalker to myself. And there is no way any new friends would be developed for their benefit, because you would have serious trust issues.

That is - if they aren't just using you as bait and don't care if you die or live, then you can't help but keep a grudge to the end of the op.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndMargarita
Gives you first hand knowledge what a zoo animal feels like huh? Always looking over your shoulder.

Then one day they break out and maul the keeper.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
maybe they are fema agents checking out their future prisoners,justy a thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
well if you have not heard of the infraguard , maybe you should check it out

Yep Jesse Ventura has done many videos on this. Please watch them because a lot of what he says is true, I know from personally experiencing first hand the activities he reveals.

I have been on a gang stalking list 8 years / under 24/7 surveillance in New Zealand. I found the surveillance device on my neighbors property because I hired an expert to investigate for me.

Here are some of the links:

Big Brother: www.youtube.com... ( 30 min mark Infraguard )

Police State: www.youtube.com... (.13 min mark Please watch)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join