It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Cars Around Seattle

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

As for what "the man" looks like, I think that should be obvious. They look well-equipped, nice clean clothes, suits, clean cars. They look like they have money, but hardened hearts.

Interesting...especially since many of those "the man" are women
and dont fit that description at all...
Nor do anyone I know who works jobs you would label "the man"....

edit on March 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustJoe
So you see all these unmarked cars with strange plates and people that are driving are dressed to the nines...they seem to be centered around you and you aren't worth following but have a brother whose NSA...yet you come here to ask about this...CALL YOUR BROTHER, TELL HIM THE STORY, THEN COME WASTE OUR TIME WITH THAT CONVERSATION. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR FIRST AND LAST CALL ABOUT THIS!!!!! So I call BS.

Don't call your brother. That's the call they're waiting for.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
You people here on ATS do realize that you have made it easy to track you..... if in fact you are being tracked. Every post you make, or email or conversation in print can be tracked and will pop up on an email board of the tracker, much like when the forums you belong to send you continuing comments from forum topics that YOU receive on your own email. Be wary of your conversations with others, and watch what you say. Word your topics in such a way as to not include 'subversive' content...... just saying.....

Hate speech or just thinking out loud can land you in trouble as ...... Hate, which can be prosecuted in certain circumstances. Speaking openly about family members in certain government positions which require secrecy must be avoided..... 'loose lips sink ships' Your sometimes 'big mouth' can be an inadvertent queue to some organizations tracking and looking for information for their causes.

ATS is a perfect place for those wishing harm to the US, to gather info and the pulse of America.
ATS'ers...... WATCH YOUR MOUTH........... or you may have this sort of activity hound you.

I agree absolutely with one point here. If you have friends or family in sensitive jobs think of their safety and your own. You could be pressured into providing information about their movements and habits.

The rest of it, I say the opposite. My relative who was right at the heart of the false flag atrocity business is used as an example for people studying criminal psychology. His identity and location is hardly a secret. So I don't give a damn. I'm disgusted with the global crime syndicate who use intelligence agencies, military, police etc as useful idiots. How are we going to crush these scum into the dirt if we're tiptoeing around like church mice frightened to say anything in case the thought police come knocking? Pull yourself together Plotus. Even the snotty little skateboarders have more courage than you.

Use this crooked information gathering carnival as a tool to get the message through to those who have chosen the dishonourable professions. See it as a competition to get to the top of the list. Running scared and hiding isn't going to lead to anything good for anyone. If the parasites scare you into giving up everything worthwhile life will become so dull for them they'll just kill themselves with overconsumption.

America is the perfect place to gather info and feel the pulse of America. Let's face it, your borders are almost non-existant. ATS is the perfect place to WATCH YOUR MOUTH. Watch it making very big sounds revealing the incredible amount of disinformation and corruption that is protected by people like Plotus with their message of fear and defeat.

How many of you face death at work and play, or just on the roads? So why would you back down from speaking truth just because some spineless traitor might come and do you some harm? It's time to push the cowards and traitors aside, and we do this with WORDS. WATCH YOUR MOUTH... WATCH IT DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES LIFE WORTH LIVING!

Cowardice and silence will hound you.

Avoid cowardice and silence.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by abominatonofdesolation
In England we have this saying 'only in America.' And only in America do you find a government so corrupt and fascist that they would use tactics like this on their own citizens.
edit on 14-3-2012 by abominatonofdesolation because: (no reason given)

Yeah cuz in England, your government has your best interest in mind when they openly put that CCTV camera in your house. At least they aren't hiding it right?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by koder
reply to post by Socrato

If i can be honest mate, you are in your rights to investigate ANYONE you feel concerned with. TO THAT EFFECT, If i were you, i would have gotten in front of his plate, taken a picture of the plate with your smartphone, and used one of those bull# new apps for reporting dometsic terrorists...LOL

And show the phone to him as you send it.

Ya know...mess back a little. Thats what i did today. I got out at the red light, and knocked on his window. He didnt rolll it down, and since he was next to me in the turn lane, just turned away and took a turn immediately. I smiled.

EDIT: assuming you have a smart phone
edit on 14-3-2012 by koder because: (no reason given)

Let me tell you this .. as long as you carry a "smart phone" around, there is no need for anyone to follow you around, the phone will do that just fine. It will track your every move, record your every spoken and written word, so, no .. no-one has been following you. At least not NSA. Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I read your account, but some things stood out to me and I'd appreciate it if you would elaborate for me so I understand. I haven't read all the posts, so if this has already been discussed, I apologize.

Originally posted by Socrato
I noticed this Asian female about age 45 sitting in a red 2011 (probably) Toyota Camry at about 10:30 am. The windows were not tinted so I was able to peer inside. She was very well dressed and the car was very clean inside. It had a GPS unit, a cell phone and a ruggedized, military style Panasonic laptop

A blue-grey 2011 (probably) Chevrolet Impala came speeding up along side us

The driver was a black male about age 40-50, very well dressed and strong looking. He had a ruggedized Panasonic laptop which was open and mounted to his dashboard so it could be used hands free.

Forgive me for being picky, but I find it interesting that you were able to notice the brand of laptop, but can't be sure about the make and model of the vehicles? How long would you say you were looking into the first car and notice all of the details without the occupant becoming suspicious? Also, what makes a laptop "military style"? Is it because it's mounted to the dash? How are military laptops different from the ones police use?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

I get followed quite alot....

They think i don't know but.... i know

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Fully-rugged MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified. 13.1" 1200 nit LCD. Mobile broadband ready. Optional 3G Gobi™ or 4G LTE mobile broadband

Same one for Civilian and Mil.

www.panasonic.com...
Not many laptops out there that are as "tough". Quite noticeable to anyone who knows what it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

Thanks for the visual.

I have a much better understanding now.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012

In England we have this saying 'only in America.' And only in America do you find a government so corrupt and fascist that they would use tactics like this on their own citizens.

Yeah cuz in England, your government has your best interest in mind when they openly put that CCTV camera in your house. At least they aren't hiding it right?

Come and visit and I'll show you government employees scuttling out of our looking scared. An unmarked police car tried to stop me a few weeks ago. I refused to stop and they gave up. The CCTV control rooms are sitting ducks for truth activists. I've never heard of a camera in a house. We're a nation of hooligans. Don't fall for the hype. The kids are learning about Lawful Rebellion. A huge proportion of the population are openly rebellious.

We dont have handguns so we have to use our heads.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by staple
reply to post by Afterthought

Fully-rugged MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified. 13.1" 1200 nit LCD. Mobile broadband ready. Optional 3G Gobi™ or 4G LTE mobile broadband

Same one for Civilian and Mil.

www.panasonic.com...
Not many laptops out there that are as "tough". Quite noticeable to anyone who knows what it is.

I was a local telco tech and had a Panasonic Toughbook. We had different slide-in modules for testing lines or certifying loops for dsl. They are expensive, but not scary. We were able to use them in a muddy trench or in a torrential down-pour. They weren't too thrilled about working at sub-zero temps, but then again neither was I.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by schuyler

So you saw two government workers and decided to make a thread about it on ATS.. and that thread is a HOT THREAD?

Who is running the asylum?

Nice, but no cigar. The yellow sticker on these cars is twice as long as the one you just posted. Twice-as-long. You are comparing apples and oranges.
edit on 3/14/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

And yet, there it is, plain as day.

So? What have you proven? Are you claiming that this particular license plate is exactly the same as the one described? It is a version of a permanent registration, yet it is not the same as a "double wide" sticker as described, nor does it represent any sort of governmental vehicle.

Are you claiming OP saw two separate cars with this kind of license plate with middle-aged well-dressed people in them with laptops? If anything, your plate (a very rare one) tends to prove what I am saying. Did I not say that a permanent registration has a picture of the Seal of the State of Washington on it? Isn't that what your sticker shows? Apparently there is more than one kind of permanent registration, but that does not discount what I am saying.

Listen, I BOUGHT government vehicles during my career. I was THERE. The following statement is true, period. I maintain it is true on the basis that I have participated in purchasing and licensing vehicles for government in Washington State,

"DOUBLE-WIDE YELLOW PERMANENT REGISTRATION STICKERS DENOTE A GOVERNMENT-REGISTERED VEHICLE."

I'll be out and about today. I'll swing by the courthouse with a camera and see if I can take a picture of one of these without getting arrested for terrorism.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I want to first state that I have NOT read through all 9 pages of this thread. So, if this explanation has been stated already, my apologies.

Putting into consideration the points of your post, I have concluded that these people are nothing more than insurance claims reps.

- Smartly Dressed
- GPS
- Industrial style laptop
- Cell phone
- Newer vehicle
- Yellow sticker (sticker might have the letters "FLT" printed on them signifying that it is a fleet vehicle for a large corporation.)

All tools of the trade in my opinion.

I wouldn't be worried if I were you, unless one of them confront you while displaying a badge. But if that happened, well, all of your concerns will be IMMEDIATELY addressed.
edit on 15-3-2012 by azbowhunter because: can't spell.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What makes your government any better? The last time I checked your government was just as corrupt.
How many cctv cameras are on your streets again?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

OP, the next time you see one of these vehicles try to get a picture of it and include the license plate then post it so we can all be on the lookout for our repected locations.

Be discrete if you can.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22
I would search for mics and such just in case.

I'd say don't bother. If anyone anywhere near you has a cell phone then you could be listened to at any time, even if your phone is off. Just like Murdoch's company did.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I would like to reply to the paranoid cat portion of this thread.

I've had lots of cats over the years.

Most of the time when you leave them alone for a few days, they do not become paranoid, they become indignant. They may snub you when you return, stomping around for a few days with their noses and tails in the air. They will probably avoid "giving you affection."

On the other hand, cats truly believe in "stranger danger." Once when a utility worker entered my backyard without first coming to my door and stating his business, my three cats became very tense and followed his progress from the gate to the back of the house through solid walls. I watched them as their little bodies turned from the side wall to the back wall...no windows. I thought it was hilarious. But, I would "listen" to what my cats tell me if I have been away from home for a few days and they start acting paranoid.

BTW...cats can and do indicate where something is or where something took place. I have seen that first hand.

Just food for thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So you saw two government workers and decided to make a thread about it on ATS.. and that thread is a HOT THREAD?

Nice, but no cigar. The yellow sticker on these cars is twice as long as the one you just posted. Twice-as-long. You are comparing apples and oranges.
edit on 3/14/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

And yet, there it is, plain as day.

So? What have you proven? Are you claiming that this particular license plate is exactly the same as the one described? It is a version of a permanent registration, yet it is not the same as a "double wide" sticker as described, nor does it represent any sort of governmental vehicle.

Are you claiming OP saw two separate cars with this kind of license plate with middle-aged well-dressed people in them with laptops? If anything, your plate (a very rare one) tends to prove what I am saying. Did I not say that a permanent registration has a picture of the Seal of the State of Washington on it? Isn't that what your sticker shows? Apparently there is more than one kind of permanent registration, but that does not discount what I am saying.

Listen, I BOUGHT government vehicles during my career. I was THERE. The following statement is true, period. I maintain it is true on the basis that I have participated in purchasing and licensing vehicles for government in Washington State,

"DOUBLE-WIDE YELLOW PERMANENT REGISTRATION STICKERS DENOTE A GOVERNMENT-REGISTERED VEHICLE."

I'll be out and about today. I'll swing by the courthouse with a camera and see if I can take a picture of one of these without getting arrested for terrorism.

I'm not claiming it.

The OP is.

Originally posted by Socrato

I think these were what I saw, pretty damn sure.

Get your head out of your backside.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, one thing is for certain, whoever was in those cars was a government agent of some sort.

My question though is whenever I mention anything I've seen in my life, this whole website screams at me for proof and pudding.

You're telling us you saw this twice in one day and neither you, or your companion had a phone, camera, or other device that captures images?

Twice.....?

Nowadays I believe all mobile phone come standard with high quality cameras. If you were afraid of being noticed, it would have been easy to make it look like you were checking your phone, while actually taking photos right?

I'm not saying I dont believe you, I'm just a little confused why this yellow sticker license plate anomaly was not photographed when you had more than one opportunity. It certainly would be much easier to discuss and research

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Welp, failure. I went to four places today, the city hall, the police station, the school district, and the county road shed. I only found two cop cars with exempt plates; "XMP" and no government vehicles at the other two places. The county road shed trucks were backed into their garages, so I couldn't very well go snooping around there.

Next stop, the bookmobile for the county library district, though I have to drive 60 miles to get there.

In any case, my contention still stands. In fact, it stands up pretty well. early on in this thread I told you all what these stickers were. I said they were yellow and they had a Seal of the State of Washington on them in with George in profile. Then we had one of our posters post a complete picture of a license plate, some sort of military honor plate with a permanent registration, and guess what was there?

Though only half size, there was a yellow sticker with the Seal of the State of Washington with George in profile on it.

Now, riddle me this: How would I have known what one of these looked like if I hadn't seen one before? I posted my description well before the license plate was posted.

I still have to find a double wide sticker to match OP's description, and I think the bookmobile has one, so we'll see. In any case, what we have proven so far is that the two vehicles the OP saw were some sort of government owned vehicles. That implies some sort of surveillance or record keeping or data capture. It doesn't mean they were "spies" at all. Indeed, they were easily seen, so it's not as if they were trying to be covert. They could have been counting manhole covers for all we know.

I'm not sure we can take this much further without knocking on their driver side windows, so if anyone encounters these mysterious folks again, please start a thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join