It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Earth Shattering’ Event In Mid to Late March

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by DankKing420
i seem to remember march being an important month concerning the iran conflict.

we will see i guess.

Im telling you, there is alot of chatter going on about the month of march. A lot of "insiders" say the S will hit the fan.

So...whom are these insiders you are suggesting, and what entities do they work for? If Quayle is the only one then I will just go ahead and dismiss.....

Like I said I don’t remember and Im trying to find the article. It’s all heresy to me but still interesting. I always like deadlines and dates. Makes things fun. lol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
the only tthing i can think of that would qualify as earth shattering and would require hoarding up food for six months would be some sort of natural disaster, hence the six months food supply part. I say it's a huge Solar Flare. Sun's been acting up lately, so a nasty solar flare within the next ten days could be plausible, especially if it's big enough to cause some black outs semi-permanently. That's my 2 cents. Huge solar flare.

edit on 13-3-2012 by WatcherMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

This brings to mind the series of threads on mass resignations in the financial world taking place. Rats deserting the sinking ship?

Underground bunker time?

edit on 3/13/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

This brings to mind the series of threads on mass resignations in the financial world taking place. Rats deserting the sinking ship?

Underground bunker time?

yeah, i was thinking about that too. March really is a strange month. not normal in "normal terms"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

nothing will happen here.

Ha, famous last words...

On topic,

What exactly is in Montana that could suffer a fate to qualify it as an "Earth Shattering" event? To the best of my knowledge, Montana is pretty sparsely populated:

Unless of course this facility is compromised in some fashion
...I am reaching of course as I am sure this facility is well secured and managed...

Malmstrom AFB is one of three US Air Force Bases that maintains and operates the Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile. The 341st Missile Wing reports directly to Twentieth Air Force at F.E. Warren Air Force Base, Wyoming. It is part of Global Strike Command headquartered at Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana

The Montana State Prison however is over 150 miles from this base. Do we know what prison is being referred to within the "prison system" this guy is employed?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Underground bunker time?

yeah, i was thinking about that too. March really is a strange month. not normal in "normal terms"

Keeping in mind the sphere seen near SOL 1 agrees.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Steve Quayle.....

2nd

The site doesnt appear to agree with you ...

Steve Quayle’s sources generally provide solid, actionable information.

But seeing as how I dont know either of you I am going to lean on the ATSer claiming bull# over random website guy saying someone is credible.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Steve Quayle.....

2nd

The site doesnt appear to agree with you ...

Steve Quayle’s sources generally provide solid, actionable information.

But seeing as how I dont know either of you I am going to lean on the ATSer claiming bull# over random website guy saying someone is credible.

Note where i say, "so called things to come" Im just pushing info into the ATS blog to talk about it. thats all. This is a Conspiracy web site last time i checked

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
take a look here too. alot of "chatter" for match
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-3-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No offense intended OP. These things are always interesting. I am just going to side with the people who say this guys is not credible on his own. Hell ... his website has two tabs dedicated to zombies. I know we all love a good conspiracy but zombies? Thats a movie topic.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Early last year, a friend of mine emailed me, and said it was time to really stock up. He said his friend, a special forces guy, called him and said something big was coming. Now this was a year ago, and as we know, nothing that shut America down came, but as I recall (can't find the post anymore that I made about this) my friend said his Special forces friend didn't give any dates, just in the near future.

Just thought it was interesting since this info was from some special forces person also.

Guess I'll go to Costco.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

No offense intended OP. These things are always interesting. I am just going to side with the people who say this guys is not credible on his own. Hell ... his website has two tabs dedicated to zombies. I know we all love a good conspiracy but zombies? Thats a movie topic.

Zombies are real...even the people at the CDC know that:

blogs.cdc.gov...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Zombies are real...even the people at the CDC know that:

blogs.cdc.gov...

I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

Zombies were based on a Richard Matheson creation in the book I am Legend.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

and what inspired him?

huh? what do you have for an answer?

Zombies are very real...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

and what inspired him?

Zombies are very real...

Maybe hades and the dead who shall walk with this horseman of the apocolyps... Just a thought

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Well ... his creatures were actually vampires that surrounded a house at night. This is off topic and I am going to end this now.

If you think zombies are real ... by all means go and make a thread about it.

link   

and what inspired him?

Zombies are very real...

Just to be clear....Zombies are what ignited the Arab Spring...and were filmed in Egypt.

and that is why CDC issued the warning last year...as they feared it might spread to the United States.

link   

No they werent! zombies were based on vodoo rituals and black magic beliefs of tribes people in carribean islands mainly tahiti....

Just saying....

link   

and what inspired him?

Zombies are very real...

LOL....pics or ......nevermind.

And the link you provided was solely because the CDC made money from promotions for the TV show Walking Dead which was filmed in Atlanta and at the CDC. They are using it to promote awareness and have some fun. Show me a scientific article from the CDC with researchers and doctors stating that zombies are real and maybe, just maybe I will take a look.....other than that....really.....zombies?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Just to be clear....Zombies are what ignited the Arab Spring...and were filmed in Egypt.

and that is why CDC issued the warning last year...as they feared it might spread to the United States.

Deny ignornace. Maybe the OP is on to something because you are clearly derailing this thread for some reason.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join