learn more

'Earth Shattering’ Event In Mid to Late March

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Just to clarify, has the prison system been alerted to take these steps or were members of the prison staff told to take such steps personally? It sounds like they're gearing up for an infrastructure breakdown of some kind. The decision to give a rat's behind about the prison population seems somewhat suspect, however.

I'm sure we have others who work in the prison system on here. Any other rumblings that coroborate this? Or could this be a concern related specifically to Montana? Any calderas capable of messing things up in that area?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

When I spent some time on a caribbean island I learned of one way to make a zombie. I watched this man wander aimlessly many times. Since smoking the ganja is so prevalent, the story I was given was the tail of a certain reptile and a little poison sumac, snuck into zombie targets spliff and voila! Instant zombie. Saw a lot of interesting things there.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

How about Yellowstone? Hey Booboo why don't you fetch me that picinic basket... alright Yogi! And yeah Mars sucks. I mean March...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yellowstone has been been quieter than a field mouse fart.
it would be quite a surprise if it did unzip

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I got the feeling something big is going to happen this month. I've got to meet with my accountant around that time to do my taxes, I hope I don't get a big aftershock

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Maybe this has something to do with the crime wave of people stealing Tide?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The field mouse is going to squeak & poke the bear. IF something is amiss it's possible that prison officials were notified in order to ensure prisoners remain secure in the prison(s) & there are enough supplies to keep them pacified until someone can figure out what needs to be done. Being a single mom buried under a mound of student loans I can't afford to lay in 6 months of supplies so if anyone wants to throw some rice & beans our way....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Bears don't bother us mice unless we poke fun at them.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I myself am a mouse
Personally I'm ready for SOMETHING to happen. Most of us have been on edge waiting for something, anything to happen for so long that a fart from said field mouse would be a relief!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have been looking for this thread!
Something is going to happen, I can tell by my dream patterns and the energy level I am getting at weird times of the night.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Maybe another missile I mean plane will hit another skyscraper that will be demolished I mean fall to the ground to start another wmd war damn I mean genoicidal war.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I can only hope for something to happen.. cause the let down from nothing is mind shattering..
all that anticipation... and nothing??.. it like blue balls

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
March 20 is the equinox. Equal day equal night. Who supplies the prison systems their food? Suppliers would see an increase in supply orders if it is the case. Would probably be the place to start.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I read a post here a couple of weeks ago on ATS who's friends who work for FEMA had been called away and would be some time cos something had to be prepared for..

I also read that the 22nd March is marked for an earthquake, the planets will be excerting great pressure because of their positions in relation to us. And 'they' say our high electro-magnetism after the solar flares will increase the effect of the alignment...

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

There is another person reporting dreams in the Dream and Prediction forum.. Something devastating, her's is...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by SunnyDee

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Early last year, a friend of mine emailed me, and said it was time to really stock up. He said his friend, a special forces guy, called him and said something big was coming. Now this was a year ago, and as we know, nothing that shut America down came, but as I recall (can't find the post anymore that I made about this) my friend said his Special forces friend didn't give any dates, just in the near future.

Just thought it was interesting since this info was from some special forces person also.

Guess I'll go to Costco.

Is this the post you're talking about?

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Ok, I'm going to put this here in this thread.

I just got an email from a good friend. He has a good friend in the ME, special forces, who told him a couple of days ago to stock up on food and fuel SOON.

That's all I'm going to say, and all I got, but I trust my source. No other clues, but if you put together where the person is that gave the info, I'd say first guess is war, but who knows, could be EMP, dollar collapse, solar flare, the reasons are out there. Edit to add could be huge fuel shortage or food shortage.

Look at the Iran warship/ Israeli issue today.

I'm off topic here, but there you go. I'd say stock up this week! Better safe than sorry.
edit on 16-2-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

You are at home and an EMP burst goes off
posted on 2/16/2011 @ 08:32 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/13/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: "reply to" inserted

Nice find! I spend about 10 minutes this morning trying to find that, and couldn't, ok I didn't try that hard.
I remember my friend telling me, that he got the impression whatever was to happen might come in the fall. As you can see I posted about this in Feb of last year, so even then the thinking was that whatever comes was in later 2011. The SF friend of his did not give any details, just to stock. Anyway, just interesting the correlation.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
NO you have it all wrong the Ancient Tuatha De Danann are coming back on Irelands most famous Day..
St Patricks Day and are settting the record straight

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Mega Quake in the Northwest and Yellowstone area?
Massive volcanic ash dumped on midwest and east coast?
Black outs coupled with reactor meltdowns?
No atms, no commerce, total confusion and mass hoarding and looting?
Or just another pole showing RP sinking and Romney making his way to the top?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well,

If 6 months of supplies will get you through then it isn't much of a SHTF scenario too me.

If thats all it will take to get through it I am set for way worse than that....bring it on!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The only thing near Montana, would be Wyoming... Earth shattering ? Yellowstone.
Let's just hope that's not it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join