It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Couldn't a smoking gun be the fact that the reporter doesn't mentions a second plane before or after the explosion?

Audio editing maybe? < shakes fist >
ETA:
Geez, after watching all the vids, I feel a bit silly, sorry.

edit on 13-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It appears that this video has been tampered with. At 2:14 of the video, towards the top right of the screen, there is an object coming into the frame towards the Towers. The object then disappears and looks like it has been "PhotoShopped" out from the remainder of the video making it look like there was no plane.

Because of that, the credibility of the original video and post is nil.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Kreeger because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2012 by Kreeger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pipebomb24875

Going to have a look now. Thanks.

Lets all remember the plane was supposedly moving at excess of 500 miles an hour.

Any one good at math. Faked Video?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Look at 2:16 at the upper right of the frame, you can see something appear briefly before it seems to disappear, doesn't look like an aircraft to me, more like a little missile coming down.

Looks to me like they somehow
"erased" whatever it was.

But I remember seeing that very footage before.

It's the one showing the plane coming in.

Don't know which one is which.

It could be they edited in a plane later because the real McCoy was a missile.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Hey there Xuenchen,
I am looking for similar footage, if you find it.

ETA: You I trust, so if you say you have seen it,
I believe it.
edit on 13-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

3 snapshots just moments apart from @2:14. Clearly this footage has been edited to disappear the plane. In the second pic you can see the "squaer" around the fuzzy dot. Whoever did this has a sick mind. Altering the truth like that? Shame on them...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Nice catch,the angle is right on from the posters clip that the plane was edited out of. The angle of the first footage blends with this one. Passenger planes don't blend in with any background( military planes are shaded to do this), they are flying billboards( that plane was edited out of the first clip). My problem with this is the fact that a plane can slam into a mountain in "bumble beeF#$% nowhere" at 500mph and be reconstructed but these planes cut through 2 modern buildings in the center of "Americas City" and the Pentagon like butter and there is nothing left!!!! C'MON!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

SIGH.....@2:15...upper right corner.

THAT is United 175.

Watch it again.

Star from me pB.

It is obvious that it was an edited video.

An edited video from 911 truthers on youtube.

Hmm imagine that.

Massive truther fail

edit on 13-3-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And here is some poor quality footage in here at @2:13. Even the helo camera zooms on the shot when he sees it:

edit on 13-3-2012 by intrptr because: spelling...

edit on 13-3-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

SIGH.....@2:15...upper right corner.

THAT is United 175.

Watch it again.

I have to agree with you on that. There was certainly and edit job done to the video, but it wasn't to cover up a missile or anything like that. It was to edit out the second plane that we can clearly see coming into the frame at 2:15. I know that isn't a popular thing to say here but that is what it looks like.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ok note the amount of fire and smoke..... it's relatively smallish when compared to this 'second plane' video. What's this....? an interior blast? because the second plane made volumes more smoke and initial fire blast...

Check this one against yours, same source Youtube

www.youtube.com...

OK looking again, it does look like the same amount of fire and smoke, however it does show the impact
edit on 13-3-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

an airplane appears and then disapears to the right of the screen... what the??

by the way guys...

I was watching live before the second plane hit while I was in class. It's all we did all day.
At some point the twin towers disappeared and in their place to gray rectangles appeared. The tower on top was gone too. and then it switched back after 2 seconds to the towers again.

its like they were using some computer program to edit the footage, and someone cut off the special affects at some point. Prolly on purpose...

DID anyone else see this??

edit on 3/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Most of footage released was pre-prepared faked computer generated imagery.
Thousands upon thousands of instances have been uncovered proving that
the all plane footage, collapse footage and rubble/aftermath footage is faked.
Better quality footages have been and still are being released YEARS after the
events themselves. Improvements in software account for the better quality releases.

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

9/11 was a fakery extravaganza, which likely included NO victims, most being nothing
more than computer generated entities with no basis in reality.
Imagine the compensation and memorial funds fraud totals!

This is a conspiracy of gargantuan proportions. Think of the deafening silence of
governments, universities, medias etc. worldwide!

We were duped people. Time to get real!

(ATS itself has consistenly and without apology dumped any
threads involving 9/11 Fakery straight into the hoax bin. Very telling.)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
At the 33 second mark there looks like a white object flying into the cloud of smoke and through to the other side. It can't be a boat in the river in the background or it would be behind the cloud of smoke and not into and in front of it. What is that?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
you should do some more research when u post something like this.

this video was tampered

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hi all.

Got bored reading at the end of page 5, so this might have been mentioned since, but.

The lady news reporter in the helicopter was obviously talking with someone else whilst all this was going on, some authority, as she has to tell the pilot to "Back off" at one point,,,,now.....at 2.38 in the video she says..."That apparently does look like it is in the other building at this point?" which I seem to interpret as meaning someone had said something about an explosion in the other tower, before the explosion happened, or am I reading too much into what she reports?

Regarding the dot to the right at 2.15, I saw that, looked like two dots at one point, although only visible for a spilt second the dot seems to be travelling a bit too fast to tie in with the explosion. I know this is very subjective, and anyone who has watched an aircraft go behind a cloud and expected to see it a few moments later only for it to be quicker or slower will appreciate the difficulty in judging speed through the air. maybe this is only a glitch and is misleading viewers.

Sorry not adding much here, except to applaud all those trying to tie facts together, even if all they prove is that two planes hit the towers.

I must admit, I thought the two planes came from roughly the same direction, so would have expected the holes in the buildings to be visible from the same side, but I expect I am wrong as I only saw the second plane hit on a TV report, many many miles away.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
More smoking gun prof once again!
I wonder if during the planning of this if the subject about internet exposure ever came up?
I wonder how someone talked everyone down from that kind of threat.
I would want that person as my lawyer!
If it wasn't for the internet and the large community of us amateur detectives, 9/11 would drive us to even a greater point of insanity. Kind of like a JFK assassination type of insanity. (just imagine if everyone had video cameras and the internet back then)
I am so thankful for the internet.
I'm sure TPTB, not so much...
edit on 13-3-2012 by TimesUp because: upgrade to better sentence flow

edit on 13-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
nvm the 'actual' vid by baraka shows the dots I was referring to are helicopters. Man that vid in the OP is heavily doctored, Guess I shoulda known better.
*note to self* view every page before commenting

edit on 13-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I'm no video expert, but i agree with you the plane appears to be edited out, they way it just goes invisible just looks unnatural

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Thousands upon thousands of instances have been uncovered proving that the all plane footage, collapse footage and rubble/aftermath footage is faked.

Please pshea.

I am not even going to go into details about your "proof".

This is enough right here.

No one was killed on 9/11.

the dumbest link ever

This is directly from the first link you offered. Second little paragraph box down, last sentence.

How is anyone supposed to take you serious every time you post such hogwash?

You need to find a new hobby, because the "truther" thing is not working out for you very well. I mean this in all politeness. This is not the first time I have seen this link provided by "the crew".

That site is about as believable as the op's video

And this thread has multiple flags, so that shows the amount of intelligence were dealing with here.

edit on 13-3-2012 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by baraka
you should do some more research when u post something like this.

this video was tampered

Thank you for finding/posting the original video that confirmed what anyone with a rational mind already saw clearly.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join