It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I've been thinking about that one too...
Is it some kind of laser pulse?
From when we see it and from when the explosion happens is too much time for a normal missile to take. This could have been a guided missile or perhaps some type of kamikaze drone.
I never ever even considered the theories on hologram planes until now. (Mods I am not supporting this, it just hit me as an "oh yeah now I see why people say that")

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

that footage is edited, you don't see the plane because it was edited out. period. its not that it was a missile its a plane ffs but underneat the plane there was something they dont want you to see thats why this footage was never released until they edited the plane out. some original of this film must be somewhere unless they seized all vintage point around the WTC on 9/11.

Why at this point in time do we need to prooves anything?

Its obvious who did 9/11, its whoever got money out of this war. period.

now when will you lazy americans do something about it? stop paying your tax. stop borrowing to banks. stop filling your gas tank. stop voting, if you guys all stop to vote they wont be able to fraud the election. if everyone stop going to vote you know for sure the election are fraud. then what are you guys waiting? still believing in that fake ass republic are you?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

burntheships!
WOW! What an amazing video and footage. I am very thankful who ever that proper sounding female was who recorded this, with a play by play. I can not believe there has been footage like this out there for so long, that we all knew happened..but now it is in front out our eyes to watch! This is great in my book! I have literally emailed this video to quite a few of my buddies and family who also discuss the topic with me, even sent it to a non believer!
I even heard the women in the video state there was a huge gaping hole, but that she could not even see the first plane in there!
Which makes it even more iffy! That second explosion was clearly detonated inside and caused by no air planes!
I wonder how much more footage there is like this! I want more!
This is an amazing thread! Thank you for sharing!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kreeger
It appears that this video has been tampered with. At 2:14 of the video, towards the top right of the screen, there is an object coming into the frame towards the Towers. The object then disappears and looks like it has been "PhotoShopped" out from the remainder of the video making it look like there was no plane.

Because of that, the credibility of the original video and post is nil.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Kreeger because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2012 by Kreeger because: (no reason given)

I don't think it corroborates with the audio. Even if the audio was edited out, when it picks back up there is not shock to it or description of a second plane. Could be fake audio though...

Can someone (besides me because I'm way too lazy) go back and cross check the shape of the smoke and damage from building 1 with the time frame that the 2nd plane hit to see if it has been edited out? Maybe catch some anomalies with the "smoke" to produce evidence that the 2nd plane was edited out?

But why would anyone do that when actual unedited footage is enough prof that this whole thing was rigged from the beginning?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
for a plane that size to be "invisible", or only a VERY SMALL BLUR on the screen... theres only 2 ways this is possible.

1) the passenger airliner was traveling faster than the speed of sound, the cameras frame rate wasnt high enough to catch it

2) the plane was actualy a missile

Look at the size of the hole in the smoking building. Notice how big it is? Thats because a suposid passenger airliner flew into the side of it. Thats the kinda hole/impact size you'd be looking at.

Could someone please do the math, work out the scale of the building and the scale of the suposid airplanes that crashed into the towers and photoshop the damn thing in so people can see "that small blur" cant possibly be a frigging plane?

link   

Originally posted by intrptr

3 snapshots just moments apart from @2:14. Clearly this footage has been edited to disappear the plane. In the second pic you can see the "squaer" around the fuzzy dot. Whoever did this has a sick mind. Altering the truth like that? Shame on them...

Ok. Now I see why someone would do this.
To make us look even crazier.
Because the real footage and sub-par common sense is all anyone needs to connect the dots to the real story...

link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Check this vid(from baraka) out it is more clear what the 'dots' are from the left, they are helicopters.

edit on 13-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

What you are quoting refers to the purported victims on the planes, not the people in the towers. Get the context right or don't play. Maybe if you watched the video (as I did but until seeing pshea's post again I'd forgotten the name) you might see a different point of view and maybe even learn something new about the media people behind all that amateur footage. Nobody ever said no one died on 9/11 but some say (as I do now) there were no planes and therefore no plane victims.

Remember this one? "Hi Mom, it's me...Mark Bingham"

Fake fake fake. We've all been duped and most refuse to see it, as did I before watching this 90 minute video. They blow all the footage you thought you saw on TV completely out of the water. I get tired of the whole 9/11 thing with the so-called experts who know it was real. Good luck and peace.

ETA And no amount of postulating pilots either on ATS or anywhere else will ever convince me otherwise.
edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

ETA2 And for a Hollywood movie released years before dealing with the same kind of camera trickery, watch the Dustin Hoffman movie Wag The Dog
edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Iwinder,
I also saw something come into the video, and poof leave as well! It got very close to the top of the smoke, and almost looked like a white spec flying in, checking up and flying out! How very cool! I am happy someone else noticed that as well! It it too big to be a bird, obviously not a plane. Who knows? So cool!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by TimesUp

Check this vid out it is more clear, they are helicopters.

Wow!
Ok, so where does that leave us then?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

At 2:14 you can see the jet coming in top right.. but by 2:17 it's gone.... Weird !!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by TimesUp

Check this vid out it is more clear, they are helicopters.

Thank you for this video, there is a explanation for everything and in this instance bad video quality had people jumping to conclusions. I personally do not believe 9/11 was an inside job, or holographic planes, missiles, bombs planted in building, etc. Because there is no proof of it, just theories that have no backing, unless someone can come up with proof that is bulletproof, I wont think otherwise.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If you don't see that the airplane was very very obviously edited out of this video, then you are either 1. blind, or 2. refusing to believe it... You can see a square appear before the aircraft appears in the top right, then the rest of the frames were edited to remove the aircraft from the video... I don't buy this video as real at all... It is an edited version of one that was shown live, that had the airplane in it.... Sorry, but the government didn't have time to edit live videos on 9/11

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here is a 9/11 video that mentions the "ball" or missile that everyone is seeing at the upper right corner of the screen on the OP's video at 2:15. What you can get from the video I have posted, is that the object is not a plane at all, it is clearly something else.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

Poor resolution (as already pointed out).

When will people realize that there are MANY, MANY other angles showing the airplane approaching???

Thread = D.O.A.

Sorry, but this is a waste of electrons.....end it, because it's foolish (at this point).

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

A question?

You believe all those who saw the planes with their own eyes are lying?

You believe the angle of one video negates all other video's which clearly show the planes?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

I personally do not believe 9/11 was an inside job

Ok then.
Thanks for being a good citizen and don't forget to get your yearly flu shot. Remember, a healthy citizen is an alert citizen. If you see something, say something!

edit on 13-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Looks badly cgi modified. I still think of the liquid hot magma that poured from the building. Not to mention all the reports of explosions. WTC6 which collapsed without being hit by a plane, or anything. As far as the govt. is concerned it has been great success they revoked the citizens rights. They created homeland security jobs. Jobs that should be lost this year with the collapse of the dollar and a bloody revolution on american soil.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
For me there are other factors that prove a smoking gun. No debris at all in Shanksville. A 14ft hole at the Pentagon supposedly caused by a Boeing 747. Not releasing the footage of what hit the Pentagon despite it having more cameras on it than any other building in the world. The money trail and those that profited from the 9/11 attacks, the multi-billion dollar insurance payout on the WTC complex. The sold stock options on the 2 airlines used. The "terrorists" on the flights that are still alive today. The footage of Mohammed Atta and the claims it was when he was boarding the plane used, when it was from an earlier flight at another airport. Mohammed Atta's passport somehow survivng impact that "melted" all the plane and bodies, yet somehow floated all the way to the bottom of the ground in tact. No mention of Building 7 in the commission report. The several hundred thousand dollars spent on the commission, but over 10 million being spent to find out if Clinton got a blowjob. The 5 dancing Israeli's filming the event. Bin Ladens family the only ones allowed to fly out of a no-fly zone. The several hundred, or even thousands of eye-witnesses experiencing the explosions before the planes hit. The media reporting Building 7 coming down 20 minutes before it fell. And finally, the Terrorist and Patriot Acts that resulted from the 9/11 attacks that do nothing to stop a terrorist but only take away more rights of everyday American citizens !
The same people telling the official story are the same people that admitted Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 yet still invaded under the excuse of WMD's that still to this day have not been found. The whistleblower that revealed the lie of WMD's being found dead in his car by the side of the road.
I could go on, but if anyone still believes the official story then nothing we say will convince you otherwise. But the question is, how does anyone still belive the official story ???

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by MCL1150

Poor resolution (as already pointed out).

When will people realize that there are MANY, MANY other angles showing the airplane approaching???

Thread = D.O.A.

Sorry, but this is a waste of electrons.....end it, because it's foolish (at this point).

Sorry about those electrons. We're never going to get those guys back. They are gone back into the universe, probably embodying a newly developing fetus somewhere right now.

I just find it odd that since the reporter is linked up there was no sign of shock or mention of a 2nd plane during this particular explosion. The reporter seemed surprised that the second building had an explosion. She would have been clued in from HQ by that point.
Just seems odd.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join