It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

If you do a quick search on YouTube you can find a bunch of amateur vids of the second impact. Here's one: www.youtube.com...

If you look at the angle you can see that it hits the tower low enough to be obscured from the angle in the video in question. Even the approach angle to the tower would be hidden from that angle

I think if TPTB were behind this they'd be pretty stupid to use a missile or just explosives. There are just too many video cameras out there. Not even to mention that it's New York City probably one of the busiest tourist attractions in the US, that means even more cameras. No darn way that there was no plane

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by MCL1150

Poor resolution (as already pointed out).

When will people realize that there are MANY, MANY other angles showing the airplane approaching???

Thread = D.O.A.

Sorry, but this is a waste of electrons.....end it, because it's foolish (at this point).

43 Flags in 8 hours, almost to the top of the new topics already...

Thread ≠ D.O.A.

This was the beginning on an all out war on the US populous but not by muslem extremists.

Anyone with half a brain watching the headlines here on ATS sees what's going on.

This was a false flag operation, and the initial trauma was so deep on some people, that it has taken them years to get around to actually examining the footage.

It is a hard thing to have your world view so shattered and see such evil such blatant evil.

It minds the numb.. causes dissociation and avoidance... and that is one of the key psychological reaction that this group uses to control.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by pshea38

Let's see if you're a person of character.
Please answer me this. And ONLY this.

Why?
Why fake planes at WTC?
Why not blame the 'missile' or 'bombs' or 'detonation' on bin Laden too? Why would WE cover-up something THEY supposedly did (lying about it of course)?

We already blamed him by noon that day so...I just don't understand the fakery part. Who benefits from that?
Please answer this. Thanks.

I would imagine that a military grade missile in the hands of terrorists might be a tad harder to explain away than 19 madman (or however many they falsely claim) hijacking planes. Don't you think? It would leave a trail to follow....
ETA OBL first said he had nothing to do with 9/11 but that got buried/forgotten in all the rest of the tv debacle that followed. Fact.
edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Do you really think the average person on the street knows the ability of our supposed said-enemies? Most people can't even locate Canada on a map let alone know the arsenal capabilities of other countries.

I mean, between the Iran-Contra and (was it Powers?) who sold guns to the Taliban.....who cares anymore? Who can even keep up? So anything is possible.

Saying Osama had a missile is more plausible than 19 cavemen commandeering 4 airplanes into 3 targets with precision.

And those of us who would make noise about this would be and are being dubbed conspiracy theorists anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I strongly believe that videos like this are released to contaminate the field of evidence surrounding 9/11. I don't necessarily believe the OP did the editing himself, but I don't dismiss that possibility either. For every good video of factual 9/11 footage there are 10 others that are blatant hack jobs that, in my opinion, are released for the sole purpose of contaminating the evidence scene that is now video and photographs which once released online cannot be "brought back".. The info is out and the way to get the majority of the population to believe something contrary what is reality is to distort it.. Fill the field of evidence with garbage, hack jobs, and insane theories and the actual truth will be grouped in and the "official" story will be all that remains.

The same stuff happens in ET/UFO circles.

.. brilliant if you think about it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

More importantly...do you think the average person in the street knows the capabilities of the US Military Industrial Complex? I think not, who cares where Canada is on a map if you're never going to go there?

ETA While we're talking missiles...

Who makes cruise missiles?

Russia/India. No way either of those 2 would let "muslims" have a weapon like that. India is largely a Hindu nation and Russia has had it's fair share of trouble with muslims over the years, Chechnya or however it is spelled.

Then there is the US, the UK, France, China, and Pakistan but Pakistan's version is "still in development". All other versions of it have too short a range (assuming they were launched from Pakistan or somewhere in that region) so lets limit it to those countries. There is always a way forensic bomb experts can deduce, after the fact, what kind of explosives were used and where they likely came from. Difficult questions would lead to difficult answers and drag countries into the fray that really didn't want to be there, so...let's just hijack a plane. Mmmhmm.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by pshea38

Thousands upon thousands of instances have been uncovered proving that the all plane footage, collapse footage and rubble/aftermath footage is faked.

Please pshea.

I am not even going to go into details about your "proof".

This is enough right here.

No one was killed on 9/11.

the dumbest link ever

This is directly from the first link you offered. Second little paragraph box down, last sentence.

How is anyone supposed to take you serious every time you post such hogwash?

You need to find a new hobby, because the "truther" thing is not working out for you very well. I mean this in all politeness. This is not the first time I have seen this link provided by "the crew".

That site is about as believable as the op's video

And this thread has multiple flags, so that shows the amount of intelligence were dealing with here.

edit on 13-3-2012 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

Hey Liejunkie. Still hooked I see!

How transparent of you. Nothing of substance to offer against the
thousands of hours of intelligent and verifiable research by genuine enquirers
with no other agenda except to seek out the truth.

It may be shocking to most to discover that there were very few if any 9/11 victims,
but that does not make it not true. Operation Northwoods talked of faking victims and
victim funerals, and that was 50 years ago!
9/11 Truth Movement -
The 30 Year Conspiracy

www.septemberclues.info...
This is excellent evidence that most of the victims are computer generated non
entities, and this is just a drop in the ocean of evidence gathered!

There are many Americans (among many others) on board the 9/11 gravy train and
the 9/11 demolition job disguised (with the aid of a complicit media, actors and faked
video) as a terrorist attack, necessarily would have had to have kept real deaths (of
thousands of Americans) to an absolute minimum.

How much easier it would be to sign people up to a mass hoax over a mass murder!

But I won't expect an open mind from you, anxious to investigate if you have really
been conned this much, since your mission is to conceal!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is so obviously a CGI, hallucenogenic spraying, missile, smoking gun, inside job, false flag attack. I know because I'm an expert on internet based conspiracy theory. JFK was killed by 3 guys working for the CIA, we didn't land on the moon, and we knew Japan was gonna attack us but we didn't do anything about it(what?, attack them first?) because we wanted to go to war. Oh yeah, and lying was invented by the USA sometime in the 60's to get us involved in the Vietnam war. Prior to that the world was perfect.

I can think of so many different and simpler ways to pull off a false flag attck to get our country embroiled in war than 9/11.

"But that's the whole point, it's so crazy no one will believe it's fake."

Except, apparently, every single person with an internet connection and a little bit of free time. When some really excellent smoking gun evidence comes along I could be convinced. This video is nothing, unless you're already convinced that the entire scope of human history is being preplanned and guided by the Illumanati or some other group that every single world leader, celebrity, royalty and Justin Beiber are a part of. I couldn't get out of bed every day if I believed this was the case. What if terrorists with thermite bombs in their suitcases highjacked planes and flew them into buildings on 9/11?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I really hope that is sarcasm...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

I would imagine that a military grade missile in the hands of terrorists might be a tad harder to explain away than 19 madman (or however many they falsely claim) hijacking planes. Don't you think? It would leave a trail to follow....
ETA OBL first said he had nothing to do with 9/11 but that got buried/forgotten in all the rest of the tv debacle that followed. Fact.

I hear you and I respect what you're saying
however....the whole 19 hijackers (with luggage and passport on a suicide mission)........in which 7 are still alive......works MUCH better.

But I know what you're saying. I would like to meet the person who decided to go with the 19 hijackers instead of the missile though.

And here's the irony, where there likely WERE missiles used (Shanksville and Pentagon) the people believe they were planes.
Go figger. But I can see why they'd be afraid of trickin' them too much though.

Say?.....Is it vaccination time soon? Maybe we should just take it in tablet form and wash it down with fluoridated water this year.
Chemtrail cocktail anyone?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Like this one? Enhanced zoom and slo moooo...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

What's your point to your maps (which were very well displayed I might add)?

These Arabs sure do love U-Turns and cork screw turns. Was that one of their specialties in them-there flight schools they all attended (and flight school-manual left behind in a rented car to prove they went)?

Yeah, I can see why the PTB would be afraid to pull the wool too far down over the eyes of their flock!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't need videos. I know first hand eyewitnesses who were there and saw it and the people jumping out of windows

there was a plane

get over it already

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
so 1 possibly edited video is... OMG no plane , where as 100s of other videos and thousands of witnesses mean nothing? Not to mention the cpl of hundred people who were on those planes...... you people make me sick could all please go tell the families of those people on the planes that they need not mourn cause they never actually existed in the first place ... cmon people please

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I thought we were agreeing with one another until I read your post about no-planes. So you don't think 2 planes were used in Manhattan?
Interesting.

This almost feels like a lost episode of Candid Camera meets Twilight Zone.

A world divided is the best way to keep reign over us.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by drivebricker

I have heard that theory. Now, I will say this. I am from Ohio, and arrived in NYC after the towers came down as part of the rescue effort. I did see the landing gear from a large passenger plane lying several blocks from where the towers used to stand.

The weird part, and I even mentioned this at the time I saw them, was how pristine they looked, almost as if they had just rolled off of an assembly line.

Interesting...
Would you say "planted evidence" on purpose, by someone?

To the OP, burntheships:
thanks, great find.
sure, it seems the dark "something" appearing at 2'15" suddenly disappears by magic after just 3 or 4 seconds, in mid air.

hmmm...

By the way, I am CERTAIN 9/11 was an inside job.
And I have the clues, but I cannot post them here, as I prefer to stay alive a little longer.
(sorry)

PS: Hi, NSA !

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
2:15 I sea a plane approaching in upper right corner. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmythehand
so 1 possibly edited video is... OMG no plane , where as 100s of other videos and thousands of witnesses mean nothing? Not to mention the cpl of hundred people who were on those planes...... you people make me sick could all please go tell the families of those people on the planes that they need not mourn cause they never actually existed in the first place ... cmon people please

We might not agree with the no plane theory but most of us agree there were no passengers though. Sorry!

Have you PERSONALLY met one of these families? In fact, do you PERSONALLY know anyone who knew anyone on board any of these planes?

Me neither (sigh)

I think Mars (or the Moon) got 200 more visitors on September 11th 2001 but that's for another thread, for another time

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I base my opinions on the information presented (not in this thread, but others), not some archaic "oh they'd never do that to us" idea. Hope it helps.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Perfect example of why I stay away from the 9-11 forums. Piss poor editing job as well. Do Troofers really expect anyone to buy this other than themselves?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I watched it on t.v. the day it happened. Saw the plane smash into the second tower. That's how we knew it wasn't an accident. Did they use trick photography that morning to simulate a plane? I don't think so.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join