It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If you watch this video....starting at around 2:07, it is the exact same clip you posted, only it is not edited. In this version, you can see the plane start at the top right and it does not disappear. I believe the op video was doctored to edit out the plane. I'm not implying you doctored it, but someone did.

I am going to try to embed the video...never done it before...here is a link if it doesn't work...

Unedited Video

Edit: I see a few people already posted the link to this video and it was apparently ignored.
Sorry I just see nothing conspiracy here, other than the fact someone created that video from the op. But you truthers have fun!

edit on 13-3-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
All i see is a UFO (and not the shiny disk type but something is there) , then a weird pixel modification then it disappears although the resolution stays the same, this might actually be a fake video. Cant say for sure. But here is the still from that and the pixel modification is also visible from any monitor.

EDIT: Time Stamp on video to view this still is 2:16

edit on 13-3-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Ah yes, in your video you can clearly see the plane or should i say an object as the resolution is to low to make it out, but yes, you can see the plane in this clip or the object heading towards the tower.

EDIT: Indeed the object begins to enter the frame at 2:17, this frame was snapped at 2:20, you can see the path of the object heading towards the building.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

That video has been posted into the thread several times. Thank you though.
I did not create the video that is in the OP, it was put up on You Tube yesterday
and certainly I did not edit it. Thanks!

The video you posted is footage from a MSM site. Not the same,
but again, thank you anyways.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

I was watching on uk tv just after first tower being hit. The first footage I saw of the second tower being hit I remember thinking "its behind you look Its there bang it dosent fit to my memory with the blip in the corner @2.16 but Im no expert I do remember BBC anouncing building 7 collapsing before it did and that is my evidence thats why I will never believe the box cutter tale Im not stupid and things did not seem real that day I was questioning things before the pentagon was hit good find OP well done

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
What is the "white thing" that comes in at around :23 from the left, and then disappears shortly after?

I watched a documentary called September Clues (I believe it was called) a few years back regarding 9/11 being an inside job and I found it very interesting.

It's clear that there is more going on here than we know. It's very clear.

Oh that? That's just a remote controlled orb used to trigger the detonation of the buildings an hour later.

Get with the program already!! (hate late-comers)
Just kidding.
Good question.
But you're leaving up a huge gap to be filled though.

Let's see. We;ll have:

Helicopter
Bird
Drone
RC UAV
Paper
Debris
Balloon
Chinese Lantern
UFO
Swamp Gas
or
Chupacabra at the helm of some hot air balloon.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

And there ya have it folks................

You know, it's bad enough our government phucks with us but I hate it when my supposed peers try to too. It's more personal and more unaccepted.

We should ALL ban together on this. It's bad enough we're divided on whether it was or was not Obama Bin Laden. Whoops....I meant Osama. But editing footage of that day to bolster a theory or to hoodwink others is an outrage.
Not blaming you OP. But I would love to find the person who did this though.

link   

Originally posted by plube
Well me being a truther...I find it strange that people put out vids that discredit some intelligence in the truth movement....why at a point is the ball pixelated out....this is an edited over version of the vid which showed the ball idea.....how many times has this vid be edited and reedited....same that this is being toted as some sort of legit vid....come on don't use a video that is so blatantly retouched I mean there is always the fact that 3 steels structures fell in one day......We in the truther movement don't need hoaxed vids to help us in our endeavor.

Videos like this make the truth movement look bad......shame...

OH this vid is not new....nothing to see here...but it will be debated i guess.

I am neither a "truther nor a believer in the OS" I wish people would stop with there are two camps regarding 911.
There is not two camps there is people looking for some answers here and how can posting a video and questioning it make anyone look bad.....

If you want to see bad you should check out the Geo engineering thread to see someone there call the Moon the sun and then go on a rant how we are all stupid.....
Now in my opinion that is looking bad.
Regards, Iwinder

link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well, as I said, I'm not implying you did anything to the video, but it is pretty obvious SOMEONE did. I believe you believe this is a real undoctored video.

As far as MSM is concerned...for one, it is the SAME video clip (only not edited), and secondly, who do you think took the video in the helicopter that you posted...they are clearly MSM as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Iwinder

Thank you Iwinder,
always read and enjoy your posts.

I see in the video the helicopter on the left, thats clear.
A commercial jet would be huge in comparison, where is it?

I don't know where the heck it is?
Why is the left so clear but yet the dot/jet/ yet to be identified object so dismal in apperance?

Like I said in my first post here this is going to be good and good it is.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
I am neither a "truther nor a believer in the OS" I wish people would stop with there are two camps regarding 911.
There is not two camps there is people looking for some answers here and how can posting a video and questioning it make anyone look bad.....

If you want to see bad you should check out the Geo engineering thread to see someone there call the Moon the sun and then go on a rant how we are all stupid.....
Now in my opinion that is looking bad.
Regards, Iwinder

Well stated
Some people are just looking for answers which means....they didn't buy into the OS completely. Which means, many don't believe their own government.
How sad is that? I mean really?

Anyway....you should see my geoengineering (aka: aerosol aka chemtrail) threads. Talk about stupidity. Not me of course. The 'others'

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Who did what?
Please explain, your losing me on your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

looked at that video early. Don't know if it was you or someone else who posted it. I didn't see it the first time but now i looked a bit closer.

It comes from the top right corner and you can barley see it. You just see some murky mirage like image come flying in.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Haven't looked at any comments yet but you can clearly see something in the top right at 2:17 through 2:20

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

ETA

ADDED: This video clip below is actually a small clip of the one in the OP.
Same exact woman commentator, same helicopter.

Well, this video footage is similar. They pick out an orb too.
Or, they edited in an orb.

I dont see the OP video as being edited, I do see the object in the right corner
right of bulidings...can not make it out (what it is) even with the frames posted by
This_guy_right_here. However it does not come down into the building,
and there is no pixelation following the trajectory if it was edited out.

I am listening over again to determine if this is a small clip of of the OP.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thank you for the video and your insights. I will have to disagree with the "no-plane" however... If you go to frame 2:15 you can see the plane coming in from the top right as a small dot! It either is minimized or goes MIA in the smoke or something else, but I think that was the path of the 2nd plane. Good view from the helicopter.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Strictly speaking the "no-plane" suggestion is true. Physical flying objects did hit the towers, drone 757s.

It's what they proposed in Northwoods. Switching an airliner with a drone, offloading the passengers of the real airliner discreetly. The "red dot" seen from numerous angles below Flight 175, the "laser dot" that sweeps across the tower moments before and after 175 hits, the anomalies with official flight times.

Nobody interested in a truthful practical explanation is going to be bringing forth ideas of complete TV fakery and holographic planes. Seem more like well poisoning attempts.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

edit on 13/3/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

It is possible that the OP video was taken by a news copter.
It sure sounds like she ( the woman) is being recorded,
and she is commentating as a news caster. So, you may well
be correct. I dont know about the no logo or image...

hmmmm

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
reply to post by tport17

Ah yes, in your video you can clearly see the plane or should i say an object as the resolution is to low to make it out, but yes, you can see the plane in this clip or the object heading towards the tower.

EDIT: Indeed the object begins to enter the frame at 2:17, this frame was snapped at 2:20, you can see the path of the object heading towards the building.

I haven't caught up with all the posts yet, so forgive me if this has been touched upon already.

What if that object in the picture above is a drone?
A drone that can project a hologram around it?

Maybe, because of the direction of the sun's rays and the drone's technological bugs, the news cameras at one angle could catch the hologram, while other cameras caught the drone because the light wasn't correct at this angle and the holographic image was obscured.

Just my two cents though...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join