It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It seems the live news correspondent talking, didn´t see a plane either, judging by her reaction. Is that edited in if the plane was edited out?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

So, are you saying that United 175 is the size of a small plane or helicopter? The ratios in size DO NOT add up. If you look at the size of the jet-sized hole in the first tower, the one that supposedly hit the second tower should be almost as large. Yet what you claim is United 175 is a fricking DOT, which conveniently disappears well before it gets near the tower. Not to mention the fact that it is coming in from the wrong side.

You're the same poster who is on the chemtrail threads telling all of us poor "uninformed" people that all we are seeing is contrails. Now you're saying that a tiny dot which disappears is a big jet liner.

How tiresome it must be to be the constant nay-sayer when the rest of us know darned well that something is not normal....unless, of course, you're paid to....just sayin'.....

Please enlighten us as to why we don't see United 175 actually hit the second tower.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
its like when bush lied about Pat Tillman or when they said Osama admitted in a video he did it when in the video he clearly says he didn't...

we have enough lies and missing evidence that should tell the tale and which is missing to be certain the government that supports the OS is NOT telling us the truth
not to mention the missing money
trillions and trillions of dollars in missing money

and still no WMDs, no incubator babies, no oSama, no birth cetificate
now a video with no plane
Meh!

edit
what Fission said
edit on 13-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Saw this on BIN, it's that old helicopter clip, just a longer version with the reporter's audio.

Thanks JJ,

I am not familiar with that clip, can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks much. bts~

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
There are plenty of videos shot from closer, like this one :-

www.youtube.com...

It is perfectly obvious that there was no explosion prior to the plane hit. Plus thousands of people were craning their necks to watch and would surely have noticed a vast explosion and fireball before a plane showed up

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

So, are you saying that United 175 is the size of a small plane or helicopter? The ratios in size DO NOT add up.

You are not taking into account perspective, and again....the VERY POOR camera resolution.

Distance, perspective.....come on!! This is something everyone sees and understands, day in, day out......

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Where was Wonder Woman that day & more importantly where was her plane?!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

"Everyone sees and understands"...? NOT. Standard trolling technique, isolating the people who see it for what it is, making them question their own ability to understand what they are seeing.

Your argument is weak and doesn't explain why we do NOT SEE United 175 hit the second tower.

I asked for an explanation as to why we don't see it, and you resort to saying that everybody sees it, day in and day out. Really, that's the best you can do?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Operation Northwoods told me everything I needed to know.

I watched as they said tower 7 fell before it did.

And when it did, as a controlled demolition... there was no question.

This was the beginning of their bid for all out control.

project for a new american century - neocon thinktank

edit on 13-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I was watching live before the second plane hit while I was in class. It's all we did all day.
At some point the twin towers disappeared and in their place to gray rectangles appeared. The tower on top was gone too. and then it switched back after 2 seconds to the towers again.

its like they were using some computer program to edit the footage, and someone cut off the special affects at some point. Prolly on purpose...

That is very interesting, I have heard the theory that the planes were edited in,
however I have never had clear footage to watch before, well not like this.

Many of the videos from the television stations look fake to me,
what is a shame is that we have been lied to about so much of it
with the OS, the officials are not trustworthy.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I gotta say.. This video is very familiar. The audio is what ive never heard before. So perhaps this copy is new.. But I know that video has been around.. Or perhaps a different copter right next to it..? Idk.. With that said, I dont get why no one who "worked" for the media that day had reactions to the 2nd towers huge visible explosion. Everyone is always like, "(explosion) hmm... (minute later) oh is that the second tower now?". I dont get that. And this lady, im presuming is in the copter... How do you not immediatelt respond? Somethings off.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wait a second.

lets look at some more angle's.

I clearly see a plane in all those video's.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

"Everyone sees and understands"...? NOT. Standard trolling technique, isolating the people who see it for what it is, making them question their own ability to understand what they are seeing.

Your argument is weak and doesn't explain why we do NOT SEE United 175 hit the second tower.

I asked for an explanation as to why we don't see it, and you resort to saying that everybody sees it, day in and day out. Really, that's the best you can do?

www.youtube.com...

Go to approximately 2:16 and you can follow the dot in the corner into the tower, I think this is the footage before whoever edited it got to it.

IMHO of course.
edit on 13-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Here is the same video and you can clearly see the plane in the upper right corner until it hits the second tower. Something here is not right and either the quality is so low that it vanishes because of the same background color or somebody edited the plane out of the video.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
From 0:23 a white object appears from the left of the screen and flies across the black smoke.

I am seeing what looks to be a ship in the water at 0:23...it clearly is there
still when the zoom goes out. It very much looks like a ship in the water to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Let me ask you something. Were you there? I was. That is not what I saw. The landing gear I saw was completely intact. It wasn't one dusty wheel. It was an entire, fully intact, PRISTINE set of four, not one but four, wheels.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Danowski

Then I ask again if the plane was edited out, did they edit in the comments of that news woman who clearly didn´t see a plane but saw only an explosion, judging by her reaction?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Did you all know that there was a vault of Gold in the trade center and the next morning it was gone? It is remarkable to say the least that there is not one single piece of reporting on this subject. My theory all along has been it was a heist of major proportions. It all adds up now, the price of gold skyrocketed ever since this day and trillions of dollars of gold was missing from the towers the next morning. My theory it was like a Bruce Willis film in reality. A great big diversion why they cleared out the gold with all of the commotion going on.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I'm waiting for a supporter of the OS to explain the pod under the craft to my satisfaction.

Thank you OC,

I have not seen that highlighting either, so I will be learning a lot
from all of this.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Danowski

Yes, the plane is definately there in the upper right corner in the vid you posted, but barely visible.

Maybe the quality of the OP vid is indeed so bad that it dissappears.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join