It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wrong angle to see the plane.. simple enough to just search videos and watch from other angles.

What really bothers me is and what most people don't talk about it is building 7.. the third building that fell.. in free fall.. and if that building was a controlled demolition then the whole thing was a set up.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This is a video loop I made and uploaded to my youtube account.
I looped a portion of the video starting at the 2:14 mark

Loop - Proof There Was No 2nd Plane - It Vanishes - Filmed From Helicopter

Observe the upper right hand corner of the loop. Something moving comes into frame... then vanishes. Seconds later the expolsion of tower 2 occurs. Where's the "plane" between the disaperaing act and the explosion? Nowhere.

Here's a capture with the 'object" circled in red so you can see where it enters the frame:

edit on 3/13/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Plus thousands of people were craning their necks to watch and would surely have noticed a vast explosion and fireball before a plane showed up

Yes, many of them did notice an explosion, and they did not
mention a plane.

Here is one, for example.

www.youtube.com...

I am keeping an open mind.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thank You!
I am sure everyone will appreciate that, great addition to the thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Piano, great post and information thank you!

I just watched the first video you posted, on the WT7, that is
bizarre. I had never seen that before.

Much appreciated, I am still learning on this one.
Thanks, bts~

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

Funny your mentioning it, I asked myself the same but on the other hand everybody who watched the burning WTC was in a deep shock. I don't think you can recognize or even realize such a small dot in the corner while the WTC is on fire.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Where TF was this (were these) videos 10-years ago? Amazing how they all seem to be surfacing now...now that 9-11 is a distant memory and children born that year are in 4th grade already!!

But..................

At 2:15 you can see something. The problem for me and others is, we don't know enough about trajectory, prospective, distance, height, camera angle, vantage point or obstruction from buildings.

I can't accept the no plane theory. If anything, I lean more towards the missile launch.

Notice how calm that woman was? She didn't even show the slightest bit of excitement or concern. I mean, she probably was both but kept her composure when most of us, wouldn't. Was she a media reporter?

What I would LOVE to see is a video or photo from one of those boats! It's very unlikely that no one on all those boats didn't take one single photo or have a video camera with them that morning. They look like pleasure boats not commercial ships so a camera wouldn't be that out of place.

Did any of you know that it was a 'helicopter' that was first reported to have crashed at 8:27 AM that morning?
They later corrected that error and said this helicopter landed at WTC, 20-minutes EARLY meaning....it was scheduled to arrive the moment the first plane crashed at 8:47??
Did it arrive on the heliport? Do they even have a heliport?

There are so many strange events that day that I wouldn't be surprised if this was some holographic dream at this point!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yeah no doubt this 'craft' was no longer visible to the naked eye but what do you think happened then? I am not being confrontational because I KNOW 9-11 was an inside terrorist act perpetrated by our government(s) but.......I for one, do not know what went down that morning.

I don't particularly buy into the no-plane theory mainly because my brother, who worked down at Battery Park, said he saw it coming. He was in that greenish building with a gold dome rooftop. I forget the name of it but it's popular. But....my brother also re-voted for Bush. So....I take most everything he says with a grain of salt however, I can't see how he mistook seeing a plane. Unless he convinced himself of that lie. He may be a die-heart conservative church-going dude, but calling him delusional is a bit out of my comfort zone. But who knows.
But I still want to hear what you think. Also, would you mind sharing your age? I think it's a little relevant when it comes to this event.
Thanks my friend

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Nice, thank you.

Yes, I agree.

Many of the news reports broadcast look fake, fake as all get out.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Thanks for your comments, and I suppose if there is a postive side
to 10 years of lies, its that we have all been forced to do our homwork.

The stock market was a clear indication many people had inside knowledge.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

edit on 13-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

That's the biggest invisible airplane I've ever seen in my life.

And something is very stange, this woman in this video
does not indicate she saw a plane flying towards the building.

And when the second tower explodes, she makes no indication
she observed anything flying into the builing.

Her vantage point would offer a clear opportunity to see a plane approaching.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That video you posted?......but, one has to remember, there was SO much noise and confusion in that little bit of space and time.
This took place on the tip of an island. Manhattan. Who the hell is looking for an airplane when hundreds of thousands of people are either scrambling to get out of there, looking to get in (firemen) or in a state of confusion?

It's very easy to look back on this and be critical but I was all the way up in Albany and I was confused and scared.
Yeah, in retrospect one would think 'who couldn't notice a plane...' but there were sirens, horns and alarms going off... smoke, soot and chit falling down...people yelling. Tripping over one another. Again, this is basically a very tight confined space. Everyone was running or heading NORTH...the only direction to go! So whose looking west for a plane?
Not saying I am 100% convinced these were planes (missiles make more sense to me. Faster and less detectable) but for people not to have notice is perfectly understandable.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You need to look again... a few seconds before the impact you see the plane approaching from the top right corner (your right) it then disapears, clearly this video was tampered with and edited.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Where there is one crappy quality video of the impact that does not clearly show an impact, there are multitudes more where it does show it clearly. Enough with the BS "missing airplane" nonsense. There was a plane, it was Flight 175, it hit the WTC, millions saw it, thousands saw it live in front of their eyes. To watch a super blurry, compressed video, with the crappiest resolution, and then from this one video deduce there was no plane or something "fishy" is afoot, is the pinnacle of ignorance, and almost downright stupidity. We at ATS do not embrace ignorance. We DENY it.

edit on 3/13/2012 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't have any definitive answers. I do, however, lean toward the hologram/explosive charges hypothesis. Perhaps the camera on the helicopter failed to record the hologram after it "disappeared" due to some kind of angle problem or something similar, if you get my drift.

Having said that, I should also state that I know virtually (no pun intended) nothing about holograms or photography.
I'm just speculating.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thank you for your comments HA,

I would agree, there is alot going on. And I have not actually
taken to the idea there were no planes, well not entirely.

However, from this clip I have in the OP, It could be that
there was the explosion, which I clearly see, and then a plane hit later.

That is my assesment so far of this video.

I am postive that there was thermite, and the towers
were brought down in a controlled demolition. That I have
rsearched, and there is no way in the world, and I mean no way
those towers came down like they did without a planned, controlled
professional demolition.

However, I remain non confrontational, and am still learning.

Thanks again.
bts~

edit on 13-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
My question about this footage is this:

Q) Why didn't any of the crew in the helicopter see a 'plane' approaching the WTC?

You would think that one of them would have seen the 'plane' or at least seen something 'hit' the WTC? Not a single word from any of the people in the helicopter about a plane???

The plot thickens...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

With the advent of CGI, 3-D graphics, holograms, blue screens, and the like, one is really left to imagine all sorts of possibilities and wonder what is real and what is not. In an age when you can't even trust your five senses, you really must keep your wits about you.

Could 9/11 have been the first use of Project Blue Beam? Maybe a combination of pyrotechnics and holograms in one? Personally, I'd just like to see the list of actors and stage hands.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianOrion

One needs to understand human nature. People react differently, and some get a sort of "tunnel vision" that filters out everything else when something crazy is happening, just like here. Maybe they werent looking right it all the time, maybe they were looking somewhere else, or were trying to gather notes. There are so many variables that is is foolish to believe that just because YOU see it, doesnt mean others can, or can notice it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join