It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Physical flying objects did hit the towers, drone 757s.

I just saw your post and the drone theory makes sense to me, too.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i don't see anything in OP video other than a failed attempt to edit out the plain that's clearly visible
Also note as it "disappears" the audio acts up also ...more prove of poor editing

edit on 13-3-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ah, I'm glad you agree with this. Perhaps this is the video before it was shown on air, before the news' logo was added on? As in, an original version, not a version shown live on tv.

Honestly, who knows which video was edited...the one with the plane or the one without. But one of them had to be.

I personally believe there was a plane, though I will say I'm unsure about a plane at the pentagon.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Look at 2:16 at the upper right of the frame, you can see something appear briefly before it seems to disappear, doesn't look like an aircraft to me, more like a little missile coming down.

Looking at that object in the upper right hand corner at 2:20 looks to me as if this video has benn tampered with to some degree. You can clearly see something appear, then disappear like it was edited out..Very fishy to me...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Human_Alien

Who did what?
Please explain, your losing me on your thoughts.

We're even because I don't know what you're referring to.

Do you mean the full-length video of the OP-video which shows the plane the entire time and not edited out?

If not, I apologize. I don't know what you mean? Please expound. Thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I agree with you there. i know people from Staten Island and NJ and never have heard one of them say a plane flew over them low and towards Manhattan or heard one for that matter. plus all the people standing at the shores on Staten island or NJ, there seems to be no footage that i know of a plane passing over, If anybody knows of any please show it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

i saw the second plane hit the south tower with my own two eyes. i was there. it was a plane.

i do beleive it was an inside job but make no mistake , it was a plane.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think the "no planners" do so much harm to any 9/11 conspiracy theory it's not even funny anymore. They are grasping at ignorant straws, and by doing that they end up making anyone who thinks there is something more to the whole 9/11 thing look like a kook.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I think I understand.
The video you quoted, I can see has a clip of the OP video in it,
with a News 4 logo.

Now were gettting somewhere. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This (in the OP)......................

is the same as this starting at 2:09 without the edit

There weren't THAT many helicopters up there filming this. There was one main one, I forget its name Webcon or something like that which many stations were sharing footage and commentating live on air.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I wonder what the outcome of a social experiment would be, if you took video at multiple angles and made something happen to the buildings lets say Confetti and balloons, and then added into the videos CGI lets say Clowns, and then got a bunch of people to say I seen clowns in the windows throwing confetti. What would the resulting outcome be would the surrounding public agree to the statements and the fake video that they too seen clowns inside the building throwing confetti? And even though some of the public would not follow the same line you could always make them sick or cause accidents that would silence them right.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artofcomedy
I wonder what the outcome of a social experiment would be, if you took video at multiple angles and made something happen to the buildings lets say Confetti and balloons, and then added into the videos CGI lets say Clowns, and then got a bunch of people to say I seen clowns in the windows throwing confetti. What would the resulting outcome be would the surrounding public agree to the statements and the fake video that they too seen clowns inside the building throwing confetti? And even though some of the public would not follow the same line you could always make them sick or cause accidents that would silence them right.

I thought I knew where you were going with this but then, I got lost.
But it DID remind me of this though:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The editing is obvious, notice when the explosion goes off the lack of commentary and lack of emotion, also the audio skips as if it has been pieced together from earlier/later pieces of footage. The dot that appears in the right hand corner at 2:15 disappears off the video immediately it does not blur and takes a considerable amount of time to impact if it where a missile.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thing that got me when you see the object at 2:16 it does vanish but you see it and the speed it is going but it hits 9 secs later, I was waiting for it to hit a lot sooner because of the speed it was going.
Just watched the vid above and you do see it all.
My question is why are people making vid's like the OP one? If people really want to get to the truth why make a fake (edited) vid? seems counter productive to the cause.
edit on 13-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
yeah the plane is visible from 2:15. I do believe there is a conspiracy however. Apparently insurance was taken out on the twin towers no more that exacly a month befor the incident by George W Bush.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by krazykid

Interesting thread. I am not sure if the "ball missile" theory has been posted in this thread already. if it has, I apologize. There is a video on YouTube, courtesy of Richplanet that extensively analyzes the supposed "ball missile" theory of 911.

In summary, the explosion we saw on tv was not caused by a plane but by a remote controlled giant missile ball that hit the WTC. The planes you see are superimposed planes hitting the WTC bldgs.

Check out the video here...around 2:06 you can clearly see the ball in full flight before impact. Not sure if I buy this analysis but it has been carefully documented and analyzed.

911 Ball Missle

edit on 13-3-2012 by Jaellma because: needed URL number

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Video is ok...?

Need to get eyes checked....

If watch video closely can see thwe North Tower "shimmering" or appearing to move

Caused by compression artifacts in poor resolution video

This video was shot from North, plane approached from south and was lost in the drifting smoke cloud and by
the reflection of light off the aluminiumm body making apear to "disappear....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Nah it looks like a ball because of the video quality and the way the light is reflecting, just look at the boats behind.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I made a post a long time ago about the plane not being visible in Fox's Chopper 5 wide angle shot.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: Before I get yelled at. I don't subscribe to the no plane theory. Just merely asking a question in the linked thread.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Pipebomb24875 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join