It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Footage 9/11 Second Tower Explosion Incredibly Clear Video From Helicopter - Where Is The Plane?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
People need to go through this link!
7forever and 07August especially have it nailed!
A Fake Plane Was AddedFor South Tower Explosion!

9/11 was a fakery extravaganza!

ATS is well behind!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeusorion
Looks badly cgi modified. I still think of the liquid hot magma that poured from the building. Not to mention all the reports of explosions. WTC6 which collapsed without being hit by a plane, or anything. As far as the govt. is concerned it has been great success they revoked the citizens rights. They created homeland security jobs. Jobs that should be lost this year with the collapse of the dollar and a bloody revolution on american soil.

Welcome
to ATS!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
We all know the military were spraying mass amounts of hallucinating gases (I.e.; chemtrails) above the city for hours prior to the demolition. Which were giving all the people on the ground the illusion that two planes hit the towers. Geeezzze…!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I really did'nt want to get into a arguing match because it really gets nowhere.

What you are quoting refers to the purported victims on the planes, not the people in the towers.

Well if that is the case, then click on the link and the little box article.

Here is the headline of the article.

AN INTRODUCTION TO THE POSSIBILITY THAT NOBODY DIED ON 9/11

Of course if you read the whole article, which I just did, it does ramble on about empty planes but it also says this.

At last they had relief from the possibility of total government control of the media - an excuse for the "family" and "friend" photos and media showcases shown as evidence of the government's stories of 3,000 American deaths to be somehow real.

and this

There are no passenger load manifests for a building (and there weren't any for the four "airplanes" either but that's another incredibly ridiculous story), there is no government oversight of people exiting or entering a building using some kind of traceable paperwork. (And I personally don't think there needs to be though the security profiteers might disagree!) There could really have been any number of people physically inside the buildings from 0 to 20,000 or more.

Why have any?.

To celebrate the opening of the new forum, please select a story about the 3,000 to 6,000 vicsims (simulated victims) purported to have existed, and re-post about your favorite fake story that you personally found the most compelling in all this mess.

I noticed "purported to have existed", right after the 3,000 to 6,000 victims (simulated victims).

Well I guess with a title like the one in the article we can take it a number of ways. Don't you think?

Get the context right or don't play.

I think that I showed that the context can be taken many different ways. Which it seems to me that this is exactly what the article's author wanted.

The article jumps around from victims of the planes to the buildings and mixing them all together in one big "purported to have existed" category.

Maybe if you watched the video (as I did but until seeing pshea's post again I'd forgotten the name) you might see a different point of view and maybe even learn something new about the media people behind all that amateur footage.

I really have no interest in watching another truther video that directly violates the "deny ignorance" motto that we have here on ATS.

Besides as the op's videos shows, you cannot trust any video posted on youtube, or any other truther video for that matter.

It is all one big waste of time.....as appearant from the 30 plus flags on an obviously edited video, just as an example.

Nobody ever said no one died on 9/11 but some say (as I do now) there were no planes and therefore no plane victims.

AN INTRODUCTION TO THE POSSIBILITY THAT NOBODY DIED ON 9/11

same article

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Let's see if you're a person of character.
Please answer me this. And ONLY this.

Why?
Why fake planes at WTC?
Why not blame the 'missile' or 'bombs' or 'detonation' on bin Laden too? Why would WE cover-up something THEY supposedly did (lying about it of course)?

We already blamed him by noon that day so...I just don't understand the fakery part. Who benefits from that?
Please answer this. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

The OP's video was edited.. but still an inside job.

edit on 3/13/2012 by Morpheas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Your welcome, you could take off your Tinfoil hat as when you jump to conclusions you may actaully not look ignorant.

"More smoking gun prof once again!
I wonder if during the planning of this if the subject about internet exposure ever came up?
I wonder how someone talked everyone down from that kind of threat.
I would want that person as my lawyer!
If it wasn't for the internet and the large community of us amateur detectives, 9/11 would drive us to even a greater point of insanity. Kind of like a JFK assassination type of insanity. (just imagine if everyone had video cameras and the internet back then)
I am so thankful for the internet.
I'm sure TPTB, not so much..."

Looking at this video for the first 5 seconds, I really didn't need to view more but I did and thought to myself why is this even a topic. It looks like someone used there VGA camera phone to record this, but you thought otherwise and "jumped" to conclusions.

Flu shot? Why would I need a flu shot? Is it what you read on there internet that makes you fear the flu shot? From topics I scrolled by I get a jist that it concerns the idea that the government is forcing everyone to get one. I'm a senior in college, I was never forced once or even asked to get one, just a annual TB shot because I work in a hospital.

You say your are thankful for the internet is it because you believe everything that you read on the internet? Let me guess, you follow what Alex Jones advocates (the internets National Enquirer). Please, please, please use common sense when you reply to a topic its really simple.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Wow. maybe you should have investigated a little before sending that vid to so many people.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
AT 2:15 a Circular Object appear from nowhere for 5 seconds and disappear... And IT IS NOT A PLANE!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Point taken and conceded but I didn't bother delving into their forums. I just watched the video, unlike you I think. Agreed that arguing is pointless but debating is not. If you have 90 minutes to spare, watch the video as it only concerns the film footage of 9/11 as taken by "amateurs" (read people with media companies) and the news footage we all saw.

It's quite possible that people have published outlandish ideas on that forum, as they probably have here, judging by all the UFO fake movies that get posted but don't let that detract from the information in the video.
It will at least make you think and it is well argumented and explained.

ETA To be clear, honest and totally up front, there were no planes. Not one. And certainly not two.
edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalk
reply to post by burntheships

that footage is edited, you don't see the plane because it was edited out. period.

Honestly my fellow Truthers. You're making us look REAL bad here. The plane was edited out. Go back a few pages where the real footage, in its entirety was shown.

This no-plane stuff is ridiculous.

You want us to 'consider' (because it's very hard to do anything more than that) that 'they' CGI'd in a plane within 2-minutes of airing this on television that morning. Am I correct in this assumption?

Like a fine oiled machine, the PTB were standing by, CGI software at hand, ready to duped the World at exactly 9:05 eastern standard time and somehow, animated a pretend plane into a live audio feed? This is what you want us to consider, right?

Then like I asked the other Truther.....tell us 'why'.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by pshea38

Why?
Why fake planes at WTC?
Why not blame the 'missile' or 'bombs' or 'detonation' on bin Laden too? Why would WE cover-up something THEY supposedly did (lying about it of course)?

We already blamed him by noon that day so...I just don't understand the fakery part. Who benefits from that?

Maybe to hide the real frightful... enemy.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Why?
Why fake planes at WTC?

I would imagine that a military grade missile in the hands of terrorists might be a tad harder to explain away than 19 madman (or however many they falsely claim) hijacking planes. Don't you think? It would leave a trail to follow....
ETA OBL first said he had nothing to do with 9/11 but that got buried/forgotten in all the rest of the tv debacle that followed. Fact.
edit on 13/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by TimesUp

Check this vid(from baraka) out it is more clear what the 'dots' are from the left, they are helicopters.

edit on 13-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

Did you see this video?.. it clearly shows that the OP's video was edited..

But still an inside job!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

reply to post by pshea38

Why?
Why fake planes at WTC?

Maybe to hide the real frightful... enemy.

Most of us know it was an inside job being blamed on Osama and friends. So, why stop there? Just say Osama blew a missile into the towers (because we know one blew into the Pentagon). I just don't understand why my Truthers are turning this into something it's not. It makes no sense.

Whatever hit the towers......then, blame Osama.

Interestingly enough, I am one that feels there were no passengers on these planes but that doesn't mean planes didn't hit the towers. And like I keep repeating......if something ELSE hit them, then, say so and tag Osama's name on it. After all, that would afford them more time to fabricate where the real planes went.

The OS is an official lie. We know that. But the whole no-plane thing is ludicrous. The 'no-plane' people can't even agree on CGI'd or hologram.

How you been Arken? Long time no see

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Around 2:15 in, upper right corner. Incoming briefly visible. Low res video. Inconclusive. Ground based video of this incoming clearly shows a plane even if the plane can't be identified.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The video is missing frames.. frames that contain the airplane.

Claims like this contaminate a field of research that proves the towers were brought down with explosives. Hear 5 crazy theories and the real one is automatically grouped with them because they all fall under "conspiracy". Listen, 2 flying objects hit the towers that day and there are hundreds of witnesses that will back that up.. most of them agree they were planes, but not necessarily the type of plane. But, lets not get carried away and say that no planes hit the towers, they clearly did and we all saw it.

The Pentagon is another matter entirely.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The big problem, my friend, is that the real enemy is not from here...

No planes on WTC
No planes on Pentagon
No planes on the presumed crash.

In this bloody story there are no planes... but the enemy came from above...

edit on 13-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by burntheships

SIGH.....@2:15...upper right corner.

THAT is United 175.

Watch it again.

Here are a few things to look at.
This is just after when flight 175 vanished from the screen

Across the other side of the water is Jersey.

Here we have a map to give perspective. I estimate Jersey is about 2-3 miles tops?

Here's flight 175. Well within the 2-3 miles to Jersey

Now, take a look at this:

Flight 175 path

Notice the loop to come in for the hit. How far away is that do you think? The map image is from approx 40,000 feet

edit on 13-3-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Look at 2:16 at the upper right of the frame, you can see something appear briefly before it seems to disappear, doesn't look like an aircraft to me, more like a little missile coming down.

Exactly. 2:13 if one wants to see it longer. Then it vanishes as if it was brushed out of the video somehow. The notion that there was no 2nd plane is an absolute joke. I have seen many videos that show the 2nd plane making contact. Many of them have the people on the grounds reactions as it hits.

I have many questions about 9/11, but this isn't one of them. These kinds of claims are what make 9/11 truthers look like nutcases. The truth of the matter is, if there is anything fishy about 9/11, it's Building 7 being demolished by explosives. ~SheopleNation
edit on 13-3-2012 by SheopleNation because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join