It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priest Warns Obama: Better Knock the Catholic Church Out NOW

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

No one gives more of their money to charitable organizations than the Christian Right.

You seems to know a lot about where and why the bangers dish out the doe. But, you quite obviously don't know enough to know that it's really about cultism..... a massive pyramid scheme. Your government is based on religion. The fundamentals of society are based on the principles of religion..... and its all about control

Don't pretend to support something your not really into... makes me think your batting for the other team.
edit on 12/3/12 by spearhead because: toad

edit on 12/3/12 by spearhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

..What am I supporting exactly? Use your words.. speak plainly, so I can understand what it is your trying to convey...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
You say the church does so much for so many people. Yet you are not a supporter or trying to sell it too anyone else. This is ironic.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by adigregorio

You know, at first I was on the Catholics' side.

Then, well then I remembered that those same priests like to touch little boys...

Now, well now I don't really care what happens. I am still "kinda" on their side, but I want to see karma in action. Sorry, but I am human.

Despite your lack of respect for the Catholic church, what are your views on the issues at hand? This really has little to do with the Catholics other than they will be leading a charge against these issues.

Should taxpayers fund abortion and contraception? Should we be spending money on personal responsibility issues while trillions in debt. Do you care?

By the way, all priests are not chester the molester...that's a generalization, sir.
edit on 11-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

seabag,

How good of you to be so polite considering the comment. Same old,
same old response for how many years now? 1% of priests have been accused. Some of them aren't guilty. Boring...it's to justify their disbelief
and no faith.

How come they accuse and then support the act of sodomy?

On the thread subject, Obama may bring down Obama.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Can you believe the pages of anti-Catholic hate? And then what happens
when you die? You all have no clue.

Jesus Mercy on their souls at the Great Warning.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
fact is.....
it's quite unhealthy for any women to go popping babies out every year!!
giving her the ability to spread out her children increases her lifespan!!
IT IS JUST AS MUCH A HEALTH ISSUE as controlling your blood pressure, gettting treated for an infection, ect....

and well.....just got to point this out....
I have never been in a church that hasn't managed to teach how we wives are to be OBEDIENT to our husbands in all things!!!
so, well, if you happen to believe that little tidbit of the religious doctrine, then it shouldn't be well, she shouldn't have sex till she can afford it, but rather...HE SHOULDN'T HAVE SEX TILL HE CAN AFFORD IT!!!I
since the religion strives to take most of the control from the women and lay it in men's laps!!

so, well, yes, if you want me to add to the pot to cover that very, very expensive cancer treatments, then I expect you to add to the pot to cover birth control!! and that cancer treatment is more than likely driving up the cost of healthcare far more than providing coverage for birth control!!!

don't run our healthcare according to ideology or you might just end up losing one of your loved ones as a result!!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
“Priests and bishops that have in the past been content to remain quiet are no longer so. ... The Truth is being rained down everywhere. ... Here comes the Catholic Church.”

That's wishful thinking on his part. Very few Catholics actually listen to the Catholic church. Many are involved with the Culture of Death ... abortion and/or invitro and/or assisted suicide.

Does this issue matter to you at all? Should it?

Yes. It should matter to anyone who cares about the 2nd Amendment.
It should matter to anyone who has eyes to see and a brain .. the government
eating away at our rights and trying to impose itself where it doesn't belong.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
this whole not taking birth control isn't just a conceptual thing?

i mean they really seriously don't take birth control?

clearly that's a take over plan.

so we've got zionists and we've got the catholic church.

who else is running politics?

I was thinking about that earlier. seems like rp is a product for the cc, which one of the candidates is pro zionist? I guess obama is for Islam.

why don't we just change the presidential parties to match the world religions? Wouldn't that be a lot more cut and dry? It would save time in campaigning too because we wouldn't have to blur the issues for that ol separation of church and state thing.

I think I'm on to something.... maybe we should make webpages for each of the new presidential parties and make this campaign thing a whole lot easier? they'd appreciate that wouldn't they?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Yes. It should matter to anyone who cares about the 2nd Amendment. It should matter to anyone who has eyes to see and a brain .. the government eating away at our rights and trying to impose itself where it doesn't belong.
reply to post by FlyersFan

yes, but just why should the religious be exempt from the unconstitutional intrusions??

I laid in a bed for a week with an untreated ankle sitting in a caste while the doctors refused to do anything without one heck of a hefty down payment!! the only way that ankle was set and taken care of was that a state legislature got involved....
taxes were being taken from my household's income to pay for other's people health needs!! I could sit down with pen and paper and account for all the money and prove, there was no money for health insurance for me, there was no hefty down payment, heck....I was eating every other day at the time to make sure the kids ate!!!

to me I find this way more offensive than the gov't mandating an insurance coverage that includes birth control!!!

if a church doesn't have to add to a pot that covers birth control, then, well, just why should a family that has one of it's members in that kind of shape be pitching into that pot while they are being told tough luck???

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
but just why should the religious be exempt from the unconstitutional intrusions??

I don't know if I follow you.

The church has the 2nd amendment which clearly states it is right in this discussion.

Do you mean that people like you or I shouldn't be putting money into a pot that others take from?
Like Social Security or unemployment insurance or that kind of thing?
Or paying insurance in general that others get to partake of???
Do you think those are unconsitutional? Is that where you are going with this?

Hmmmm ... I never thought of that. If that's where you are going with it, tell us more.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Is it a pre-requisite for posting in this thread that someone has to have "Respect for the catholic church"?.
How about the respect the catholics showed the millions of south american people, or, the respect the inquisition showed many millions of europeans in its quest to destroy all vestiges of the truth and present to the future generations the absolute BS and outright lies that currently manifest itself as church doctrine.
There is a god, and "it" isnt christian.
The catholic church deserves neither respect or a place on planet earth, the sooner anachronisms such as the church and yourself find another place to reside the better everyone else will be.

As for providing contraception, this is required as so many people see the church for what it is these days, they don't care for abstaining from sex before marriage, gosh, are you shocked?, The poor masses are currently very poor, but i don't see the vatican (reportedly the second richest entity on the planet) reaching into its vast pockets and pulling out a few trillions of dollars/euros/ to help out, instead it is going to interfere with makinds right to choose whether or not to bag it before sex, or, womankinds right to chose what happens inside her own body.
Like i said, Anachronisms of a (thankfully) age gone by.

This is not the churches business no matter how involved you or other busy bodies feel they should be, The church will not be there to provide the clothes and food these children will require.
There are already enough broken families in America (rest of the world too) child services are already overstretched, trying to sabotage "Planned Parenting", to stop people having the right to chose is nothing to do with the church or yourself, and will only serve to pour more untold misery upon the people least able to deal with it.
if the church was so bothered it could provide a $100.000.00 dollars bounty per pregnancy to ensure their actions do not in any way cause more harm and misery than some people can deal with, but again, that IS not something the "Catholic Church" is good at, it thrives on misery, despair, and, lies.
And before you say "But thats ridiculous", have you any idea how much the vatican is earning every single day in interest on its deposits?, just by moving a few trillions into an account to accrue interest it could very easily do something like this.
I'm sure all the gold looted from south americas peoples would be put to better use.

Abortion, i do not agree with, but again, i understand that the body is not mine, ultimately the decision is for the woman carrying the child.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Actually, i fear it's you who are falling for one of the greatest hoaxes ever pulled on mankind, in fact, anything to do with the church should be moved directly into the hoaxes thread. unless you can prove otherwise, the bible is not the be all and end all of spiritual messages.
It is a "Spiritual" text removed from the context of truth and actually forbids any personal research into where the kingdom of heaven resides. absolutely hilarious.
It also has you worshipping statues of clay fixed onto wood, that catholics bow down before and venerate as a god, even though making idols of clay and wood are expressly forbidden, and veneration of any idol as a god is expressly forbidden.
I can see why you are so confused.

edit on 12-3-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Are you saying that in the USA a religious organisation has the same rights as an individual?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Are you saying that in the USA a religious organisation has the same rights as an individual?

In the USA, corporations of every kind are considered entities, and thus are individuals for purposes under the laws of the nation. Corporations (organizations) have a birth certificate when they are created, and a death certificate when they are ended. They are given a name and are registered in every state where they reside. And they have rights. True.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

It's no wonder the world is in the state it's in!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

You can walk into any district court's parole & probation office and get free rubber's as well. Just an observation I made violating someone's probation. So I beg the question, aren't we already paying for 'free' contraceptives? It's rather disheartening to see it brought on at the federal level. I agree with Seabag that it is a personal responsibility, at the most a state level decision that could & would be brought to a referendum.

29INFDIV

link   
i'm not a fan of organized religions, and the structure of the catholic church is pretty high up there on the crime spree list (generally not practicing catholics, just popes, priests, and bishops) BUT sex is a personal choice, so it shouldn't be paid for by the federal government.

she has the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. what happiness she pursues is her choice, and on her dollar. people these days want all the fun and none of the responsibility. get a vibrator lady.

link   
reply to post by seabag

All priests arent chester the molestor but their bosses made a "policy" to cover them up. I did not stutter it was their policy to take the priest out of the parish,m rehab him (what a joke) and then put him in a new parish to start all over again. They also got around the law by setting up their rehabs in different states so they wouldnt have to report the offenses to the authorities. It is truly sickening. One othjer thing is they believed that the victim would just forget about the incident and go on with their lives. They only worried about their employee and theitr precious money. It is truly amazing what is said behind closed doors. But you just go on supporting the biggest and most powerful pedophile ring out there. Also INSurance comp pay for abortions and contraception not tax payers. The tax payers do pay for catholic charities though to the tune of 80-85%. And you thought your weekly tithes were for the poor!! How about we get rid of religious institutions non profit status.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Laws were made that way to keep people out of debtors prison under the old common law courts of England. America adopted the idea where you could kill off a corporation and let the people owning it walk. Although, today, just as in criminal law, conspiracy to defraud can get you a cell in a prison, and often does. But even so, the idea of the corporate entity is a well favored one in the USA for those wishing to make money.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Wow get a vibrator. the pill is once a day wether you have sex or dont. Why is it if a woman wants birth control she is labeled a sex maniac. Oh was it Rush who thought of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join