Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Geoengineering - caught in the act?

page: 38
121
<< 35  36  37   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder
 


Are you "deaf and dumb"?

LOL.....I sense that you were being sardonic.

But if you, are indeed....not able to hear, nor speak then, well......you will not ever qualify for a Medical (in the U.S., or anywhere).....however, there is NO reason (yeah...."caps"...) you could not at least experience the concept, and the training, of flight.

IF (yeah, "caps" again) you can read......and see, have full mobility of all four limbs. In fact......there are people who I have met, who have been able, even with "disabilities", to still be qualified pilots.

I know of an airline pilot with only one eye!! He actually worked at my company. Yes, he had the skills learned when he had two eyes.....he had a personal injury, on personal time off...when he last the eye. But, perseverance and dedication, and something (regarding getting a Medical issued, by the FAA) called "Demonstrated Ability".

The "demonstrated ability" aspect of a Medical issuance might apply to "pianopraze"....now that I think about it.

Of course, for "lwinder".......if you will continue to be sarcastic and sardonic, and resistant to better understanding, well then....that is YOUR (yeah, sorry for blinding you with "caps") choice........




posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Iwinder
 


Are you "deaf and dumb"?

LOL.....I sense that you were being sardonic.

But if you, are indeed....not able to hear, nor speak then, well......you will not ever qualify for a Medical (in the U.S., or anywhere).....however, there is NO reason (yeah...."caps"...) you could not at least experience the concept, and the training, of flight.

IF (yeah, "caps" again) you can read......and see, have full mobility of all four limbs. In fact......there are people who I have met, who have been able, even with "disabilities", to still be qualified pilots.

I know of an airline pilot with only one eye!! He actually worked at my company. Yes, he had the skills learned when he had two eyes.....he had a personal injury, on personal time off...when he last the eye. But, perseverance and dedication, and something (regarding getting a Medical issued, by the FAA) called "Demonstrated Ability".

The "demonstrated ability" aspect of a Medical issuance might apply to "pianopraze"....now that I think about it.

Of course, for "lwinder".......if you will continue to be sarcastic and sardonic, and resistant to better understanding, well then....that is YOUR (yeah, sorry for blinding you with "caps") choice........


I am not dumb but some of your above post is pretty good reading, I will always be resistant to a better understanding when I see that understanding as mass retraining and not teaching....

A star for your post previous to this one.
Regards, Iwinder



posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It has been a while since they've been producing trails over my area, but this morning it's quite noticeable.
Here are my photos. None of them have been edited in the least. You can easily see how the trails have dissipated as the original shape of the trails can still be seen easily even though they're falling apart. It is supposed to rain today, but I find it hard to believe that this is frozen water vapor from jets/planes high in the atmosphere. It has been really hot in Florida for the past week and as the condensation from the planes' exhaust floats closer to the surface, it should disappear, but as you can easily see below, it sticks around and causes these filmy "clouds".








posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, no rain yet.
I was still seeing trails throughout the afternoon though while I was out and about.



posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought
 


You think that high cirrus "automatically" equals "rain"????

Someone needs to pay better attention to their reading comprehension.

High cirrus (and accompanying contrails, as a result of the high-altitude jet traffic) only indicates conditions that are often prevalent as a front is approaching a region.

This does not always follow-on with "rain". It depends entirely on the nature of the approaching and "encroaching" airmass that is part of the on-coming front.

Over-and-over again, it behooves repeating: STUDY the science of meteorology, and then there will be a better understanding of the complexities involved. AND, the fact that there is not any "ONE" sign to predict rain!!

AND, that not "every" frontal passage will result in rain afterwords.

Sometimes, it seems there are segments of our modern society who wish everything handed to them, rather than learning, and then applying what they've learned, to then think and understand for themselves..........



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Amazing post! The disinfo agents are speechless!



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier
 


No.

We aren't.

Now....YOUR turn to provide evidence.....(good luck)......



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingPanzergrenadier
Amazing post! The disinfo agents are speechless!


Thank you,

They aren't speachless though... just read through the thread. My favorite response is of one of them tried to call the moon the Sun and that i was posting the photos backwards


cheers,
piano



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze
 


I'm surprised that is your favourite thread, since it was also one where you were shown to be dishonest - www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
I will always be resistant to a better understanding when I see that understanding as mass retraining and not teaching....



Yes, be wary of the Dr. Stangeloves.



Professor Benford (U.C. Irvine, CA), wrote the following regarding the public in a Reason.com article in 1997: “…But perhaps the greatest unknown is social: How will the politically aware public react--those who vote, anyway? If geoengineers are painted early and often as Dr. Strangeloves of the air, they will fail. Properly portrayed as allies of science--and true environmentalism--they could become heroes… A major factor here will be whether mitigation looks like yet another top-down contrivance, another set of orders from the elite.

source credit


One never knows when the campaign to swing public opinion has gone underway.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by pianopraze
 


I'm surprised that is your favourite thread, since it was also one where you were shown to be dishonest - www.abovetopsecret.com...


Twist words much?

Did I say thread? No... I said post... But then when do you not twist?

I have only told the truth, you, and many others have tried to twist my words constantly.

I would normally insult or whatever here. But really. I am just sick of it. All of it. I did not want to make this thread. I knew the crap storm it would start. But the one thing I could not do is lie. And to not speak what you know is the same as lieing. Doing and saying nothing in the face of evil is to become part of that evil.

Synchronicity, God, the universe ... whatever decided to play this cosmic joke and dump this in my lap. Literally shoving it in my face when I was minding my own business.

So lie... I was tempted to lie by omission because frankly I didn't want to have to bear just such posts as yours. Those that would knowingly cover up things like this and other lies of corporations and governments disgust me though. I wonder how do they look themselves in the mirror without feeling disgust?



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze
 



pot??? kettle.....


Twist words much?


Look Piano.....[b[ Have tried, and tried to show how to use FlightAware properly......OTHER THAN sitting there side-by-side.....I know not how to teach any better......(because, sitting :side-by-side IS HOW WE TEACH!!!!!)

I give up!!

When a person simply CANNOT LEARN, because of a confirmation bias that is pre-imposed?? Well.........



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird
 


???

Exactly how did I twist his words in any way?

If I had a bias it was against geoengineering being real or a threat. I got into this subject as a disbeliever.

I examined the evidence and changed my mind.

This is going on, and if I'm wrong, and it's not going on.. then they are planning on doing it soon.

Either way it is wrong and needs to be stopped.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird
 


I give up!!


Finally. Thank you.

While you're resting with the belief that you have tried to teach things that have fallen on deaf ears, those who believe that geoengineering is taking place also feel the same way. No matter how many patents and documents we bring forth, you won't change your mind either. So, we must agree to disagree. I guess we'll be seeing each other again when they announce that geoengineering is taking place and we all butt heads again as to whether or not it should be conducted. I'm certainly going to be arguing for the side that believes this is a dangerous activity and the Earth's climate shouldn't be tampered with.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought
 


There is no reason why people can't discuss whether or not it should happen even without any actual evidence that it is happening.





new topics

top topics



 
121
<< 35  36  37   >>

log in

join