It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by intrepid

Let's see here...

Christian extremists: Boycott a soldiers burial.

No link needed. That's common knowledge.

Islamist extremists: Bomb a soldiers burial.

Going to need a link for that one. Never heard of that.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You have to learn this little lesson...
It is politically correct to say anything against christians.
It is not politically correct to say anything negative about islam.
We are suppose to believe that they are peaceful,loving people
who had their religion taken over by a few radicals.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Bring it on jihadists!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Blaming a whole religion for the actions of smalls sects is kind of insane.

I apologize, but there are plenty of Christian fundementalist groups among other religions who carry on the same kind of behavior. You don't have subscribe a particular religion in order to be a murdering band of individuals, hell bent on destroying another sect of society.

My problem is that there doesn't seem to be a proper group of moderate muslims who counter the actions of these groups. They are a silent majority. That's the real problem.

ETA: It's probably important to mention, for context, that I think all organized religion is ridiculous and should be done away with in the 21st century. Personal religion, no problem.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 3/9/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

silent majority = enablers

I understand what you're saying but how many majority muslim countries would you want to live in and be free without religious restrictions compared to christian countries???

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
On the plus side, that would be one less oppressive religion to deal with. Then we just have to eradicate Islam and Judaism and the world would be a better place.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

It is not politically correct to say anything negative about islam.

But its OK to bomb muslims to bits and pieces, right?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

Silent majority? Where were the christians when the Rwanda genocide happened?
Christianity is without a doubt the most bloody of all the religions.
Where were all the christians when the Norway terrorist did the killings? I heard the majority was silent. I never heard anything from them.

Maybe you need to stop getting your information from the TV and perhaps go into a mosque to see them actually denouncing such acts?

They might be able to get a word out when we stop bombing them you think about that? What is more important to them right now? Not getting their ass bombed or worrying about appeasing people who hate them to begin with already?

Why don't you step into their shoes on the foothills of afghanistan and see what your priorities are.

SHAME ON THE USA for bombing one of the poorest countries (Afghan) for no reason at all except for this religious war and for minerals.

edit on 013131p://3America/ChicagoFri, 09 Mar 2012 13:38:40 -0600 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm not disagreeing with you. Muslims and Islam is very much behind when it comes to the evolution of their teachings and how literal they take their scripture.

I agree that the silent majority are enablers and that it must end, however occupying their nations is not the way to go about it. It only breeds further hatred for our nations when we meddle in their affairs.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I am sure that Israel will stop bombing when her
muslim neighbors stop theirs.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Most people in the US Military are Christians, that is the predominant religion and therefore the Christians are doing most of the killings.

Have you heard of John Hagee? Yes these people want more war and killings and they are christian

When I said 'you' I was saying Christianity; how does it feel to be labeled by the actions of a few Christians eh?
edit on 013131p://3America/ChicagoFri, 09 Mar 2012 13:28:43 -0600 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Wow, I've not heard of John Hagee before. Sounds like a real nutcase.

No offense taken, but I am more familiar with my church's teachings on "Just War Theory". I would think that would be closer to mainstream Christian thinking.

As far as the U.S. military. Yes, the majority is Christian. But the difference is that they are fighting in spite of their religion, not because of it. Personally, I see both as wrong, but very different.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

As far as the U.S. military. Yes, the majority is Christian. But the difference is that they are fighting in spite of their religion, not because of it. Personally, I see both as wrong, but very different.

And the people we are so bombing so happen to be muslim and they are fighting and defending themselves all the while they are muslims.

When those people drop bombs from the sky they know it is from a CHRISTIAN NATION (USA), so Christianity is killing the people over their. That is what those muslims see, Christians from America killing more of their people.

So Seabag they are justified in saying that they want to 'eradicate Christianity' because it is those Christians who are killing their people over their.
edit on 013131p://3America/ChicagoFri, 09 Mar 2012 13:44:03 -0600 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewiegriffin
Bring it on jihadists!!!!!!

This almost makes me look like a terrorist.

It was/is meant as a joke against the bad guys.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I'm not disagreeing with you. Muslims and Islam is very much behind when it comes to the evolution of their teachings and how literal they take their scripture.

I agree that the silent majority are enablers and that it must end, however occupying their nations is not the way to go about it. It only breeds further hatred for our nations when we meddle in their affairs.

~Tenth

Shia speak on these issues almost everyday with them. There are many clerics of sunni who speak out as well. Most things are not in english so you wont see them but it is spoken against except in countries where speaking can mean bad things happen to you, like Saudia.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by intrepid

Let's see here...

Christian extremists: Boycott a soldiers burial.

No link needed. That's common knowledge.

Islamist extremists: Bomb a soldiers burial.

Going to need a link for that one. Never heard of that.

Links:
www.sodahead.com...
articles.boston.com...
articles.boston.com...
web2.globalpost.com...

And more:
www.themoscowtimes.com...
www.liveleak.com...
articles.cnn.com...:WORLD
edit on 3/9/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
SHAME ON THE USA for bombing one of the poorest countries (Afghan) for no reason at all except for this religious war and for minerals.

What a lame argument.
Afghanistan is all about greed and corruption not a "Religious Crusade" as many here with weak arguments would have one believe.

Meanwhile back at the Mosque....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I am sure that Israel will stop bombing when her muslim neighbors stop theirs.

Funny you bring up Israel in a discussion that has nothing to do with Israel.
Its not the first time I've seen christians spew something about Israel in any thread which has the word "muslim" in its thread title.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It is just as much religious war as it is about money and minerals. Evangelical christians want the US to be over their for the protection of Israel as it is inscribed in the Bible. It is also very much a religious war.

It is a win win situation:
Corporations get money, Evangelicals get their doomsday scenario
edit on 013131p://3America/ChicagoFri, 09 Mar 2012 13:47:51 -0600 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Afghanistan is all about greed and corruption not a "Religious Crusade" as many here with weak arguments would have one believe.

Meanwhile back at the Mosque....

Back at the mosque what??

I recall the last "christian" president of the US, George W. Bush claim that God made him start the war.

edit on 9-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

While the news media always shows you the bad, you never seem to see the good so here is an example

edit on 9-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Links:
www.sodahead.com...
articles.boston.com...
articles.boston.com...
web2.globalpost.com...

Nice try but still a "fail". That's sectarian violence in Iraq, that we caused. Not the bombing of service people in America. Try Google again. It's eternal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join