It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by beezzer

Christianity does not have an area in their religion where at a given time, we are supposed to either kill or convert. Yet Islam does. You hold a loaded gun to our heads and say it's for peace. That you won't shoot. (Until the 12th Imam says different).

How do you believe that ?

25,000 Jews live in Iran

Where is your proof ?

My proof is in your words and in the words of others of your faith. My proof is in the words of your religious leaders.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

Christianity does not have an area in their religion where at a given time, we are supposed to either kill or convert. Yet Islam does. You hold a loaded gun to our heads and say it's for peace. That you won't shoot. (Until the 12th Imam says different).

How do you believe that ?

25,000 Jews live in Iran

Where is your proof ?

My proof is in your words and in the words of others of your faith. My proof is in the words of your religious leaders.

Where exactly ?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Where exactly ?

From your thread.

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by beezzer

12 follower Islam, (hereafter called shia which means follower and interpreted as a people who follow the 12 Imams (as) ) is radically different in our interpretation of Islam than Sunni peoples, which are the majority in the middle eastern nations. Shia Islam is what is followed in Iran and in minority in other countries. Shia Islam is one of peace, it is against our religion (Sharia) to do more than defend ourselves, eg: we are not allowed under sharia to invade another country that is at peace with us. We can only defend ourselves from any attacks. That said, this will only change under the rule of the rightful Imam (as) whom we call the Mahdi (atfs) we are waiting for His (atfs) return and when this happens He (atfs) and those of HIS army will fight against the Dajjal or whom is also called the anti christ. At this time, people will be either one or the other, for the dajjal or against him, or with the Mahdi (atfs) or against HIM (atfs) It is the Mahdi (atfs) who will establish G-D's rule on earth, with Jesus (as) In our belief it is at this time that the middle east will be governed under Islam. And not one minute before.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

TextReally? Did you not know about the 2 occupations in the Middle East? That's a crusade Sir.

The crusades would have never happened if Christians were given access to their Holy sites and if they were not under siege constantly and having to pay tribute to the Muslims to live in that land.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So you're going by what someone said. Not an organized religion or by a religious leader.

Well, they seemed to be convinced that its exactly what the bible foretells. This is the general belief among most christians... that Jesus returns to inflict some serious damage on non-christians.

"you're going by what someone said"
In the same vein, the OP is also going by what some Muslim jihadists in Nigeria said. They neither represent organized religion nor are they religious leaders.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

A couple of things to mention, If you have ever read the 12 book series on the end of times by that Christian author he depicts a time that Christians believe when the Dajjal/Anti Christ rules the earth. At this time he shows a war, between the followers of the Anti Christ and (because he is a Christian) Christians. Then he depicts Jesus return and Jesus who kills all the followers of the Anti Christ (in one moment) Then everyone lives happily ever after in a time of peace on earth where (again because he is christian) everyone is following Christianity.

While Shia differ on some of these points, the general premise is still the same, war against those who are with the Anti Christ in defense of self, the return, the defeat of evil, and justice and peace prevailing.

Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God and obedience to His law. We can all agree there is one God, and One Religion, and it is the religion of God that will prevail.

The Mahdi (atf) guides us with love, and with truth of this God and God's Justice and Mercy. It is not hatred.

And you do not see Muslims running around accusing Christians of forcing us for this belief held by christians.

edit on 9-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by beezzer

So you're going by what someone said. Not an organized religion or by a religious leader.

Well, they seemed to be convinced that its exactly what the bible foretells. This is the general belief among most christians... that Jesus returns to inflict some serious damage on non-christians.

"you're going by what someone said"
In the same vein, the OP is also going by what some Muslim jihadists in Nigeria said. They neither represent organized religion nor are they religious leaders.

Um, okay. (I guess) I've read the bible. Not really sure where it say that. And my Padre' never mentioned anything like that to me. As for ageneral belief among christians?
Really?

"Cause this is the first I'm hearing about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I have read my books about 12th Imam and I couldn't find any proof that Dajjal will fight him

+ she didn't say that Christian people should convert , but she said Jesus will support him( and he will).

So true Christians will support Christ and those who are lying about believing in him will not follow him.

I couldn't read any line saying convertor die in her statement.

+ you said you will quot from religious leaders. Are you still searching ?
edit on 9/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

All religions came from one god , they teach the same thing (While the Shariat of each religion is different)

Are you telling me that god loves you more ?

Then why ?

Did he created you from a different semen ?

Or you bleed different color ?

I really respect Christians and I have seen many Christians respecting Muslims.

The really question in my mind is :

Who is taking beneficiary of division between Muslims ?

Who is taking beneficiary of division between Muslims and Christians ?

Zionists.

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

Please explain how Muslims strayed so from from a peaceful existence. Why is it ok to stone people to death for adultery, or cut a hand off for stealing, or kill non-Muslims, or kill Muslims who denounce Islam, etc, etc? Why doesn't Islam recognize basic human rights the way the rest of the world does?

How can you continue to preach the peace of Islam while Islam is causing so much death in the world? Forget the OP, how many millions of Muslims have been killed just for being a different sect? I've never heard of the slaughter of millions of Catholics at the hands of angry Baptists.

I don't think there is any hope for people so sick and twisted that they believe people who don't praise Allah should be slaughtered. 

Your propaganda is falling on deaf ears, friend. 
edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

A couple of things to mention, If you have ever read the 12 book series on the end of times by that Christian author he depicts a time that Christians believe when the Dajjal/Anti Christ rules the earth. At this time he shows a war, between the followers of the Anti Christ and (because he is a Christian) Christians. Then he depicts Jesus return and Jesus who kills all the followers of the Anti Christ (in one moment) Then everyone lives happily ever after in a time of peace on earth where (again because he is christian) everyone is following Christianity.

The "Left Behind" series. I've seen them, but never read them. Novels exploiting a religious belief aren't really my cup of tea.

While Shia differ on some of these points, the general premise is still the same, war against those who are with the Anti Christ in defense of self, the return, the defeat of evil, and justice and peace prevailing.

We're dealing with religious issues where anyone, anywere, anytime can call him/her-self the anti-christ or Buddah for that matter.

Islam is derived from the Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. In the religious sense, Islam means submission to the will of God and obedience to His law. We can all agree there is one God, and One Religion, and it is the religion of God that will prevail.

The Mahdi (atf) guides us with love, and with truth of this God and God's Justice and Mercy. It is not hatred.

My steadfast, ironclad, rock solid belief in religion is that anyone should be free to worship whomever, whatever they want. But that religious freedom should only exist as long as it doesn't interfer with anothers' belief.

Talk about faith.
Its' a beautiful thing.

Preach about faith.
Be loud and proud.

But don't you DARE force a faith on another person or culture. That's one thing that'd really irritate this soft, kind, even-tempered little bunny.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I have read my books about 12th Imam and I couldn't find any proof that Dajjal will fight him

+ she didn't say that Christian people should convert , but she said Jesus will support him( and he will).

So true Christians will support Christ and those who are lying about believing in him will not follow him.

You're justifying "conversion" twisting definitions.

I didn't say I would quote religious leaders, but if I find the time, I will look.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
Links? I haven’t heard any news stories recently about radical Christians killing Muslims.

Time to educate you again I see.

Iraq ring a bell to you?

How many Christian Countries got together to kill 500 to 800 thousand Muslims there?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Um, okay. (I guess) I've read the bible. Not really sure where it say that. And my Padre' never mentioned anything like that to me. As for ageneral belief among christians?
Really?

When I say "general belief among christians" I refer to the bunch who obsess over apocalyptic end-time teachings.
To know more, get one of them to explain to you the second coming of Jesus.... what he does...whether he comes back as a gentle teacher or a warrior with a flaming sword.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

But don't you DARE force a faith on another person or culture. That's one thing that'd really irritate this soft, kind, even-tempered little bunny.

But this is the problem isn't it, it is not the Shia of Iran forcing religion, its Christians. Christians with a hatred for our self determination and hatred for our freedom to practice our religion in our countries. You don't like our religion, we get it, but can you people leave us be to practice in peace? NO

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

so this is how you justify killing the Infidel. You strip Christ away from the Christian call him a dog and off with the Head by Scimitar or shot in the head with a nickle plated pistol which ever works for you. Am I correct?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Please explain how Muslims strayed so from from a peaceful existence. Why is is ok to stone people to death for adultery, or cut a hand off for stealing, or kill non-Muslims, or kill Muslims who denounce Islam, etc, etc? Why doesn't Islam recognize basic human rights the way the rest of the world does?

Human rights for what ? letting gays marry in our mosque ? Letting change the nature of the creation ? being backward ? (because people of tribe of Lut were gays and lesbians about 4000 years ago)

Or

we were the ones dropping nuclear bombs and starting WW# s?

Were Muslims the ones who developed and used chemical weapons and depleted uranium ?

Or

US puppets are the ones who get their people killed in the region (like Saddam , OBL)

Are Muslims occupying other people's lands or it is Zionists who have invaded and occupied Muslim peoples land ?

Are Muslims controlling narcotic transit in Afghanistan or it is USA ?

Did Muslims do MK-ultra or it was you ?

Are Muslims worshiping idols and daemons or it was you ?

There is just one big speaker on this planet. And the only voice we here from is "freedom". But with manipulating peoples minds day and night it is hardly served."human right" is the next thing we hear from the speaker which is truly served in the invaded countries.

Soon we will see the true nature of the Nazism and soon you will live in a police state (with or without Islam).

Just like how Hitler used his speakers for his people , Hollywood will be a better speaker to manipulate you.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

But this is the problem isn't it, it is not the Shia of Iran forcing religion, its Christians. Christians with a hatred for our self determination and hatred for our freedom to practice our religion in our countries. You don't like our religion, we get it, but can you people leave us be to practice in peace? NO

While I personally don't see the point of missionaries, they aren't forcing a conversion. They are simply providing an alternative.

Growing up, I was exposed to Shinto, Islam, fundamentalism, and (in college) Wicca.

No-one has a problem with a different faith.

Except. . . .

Except when that "faith" encourages the death of others who believe differently.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

reply to post by beezzer

so this is how you justify killing the Infidel. You strip Christ away from the Christian call him a dog and off with the Head by Scimitar or shot in the head with a nickle plated pistol which ever works for you. Am I correct?

Normal believing Muslim we are not the ones killing people, nor do we advocate it, we are not who you should be concerned with, it is your government who uses religion to further their ends and use it for war.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

You strip Christ away from the Christian call him a dog and off with the Head by Scimitar or shot in the head with a nickle plated pistol

Muslims honor Christ as the messiah and a prophet.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
DLB post
edit on 9-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join