It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Lets put this in perspective.

Islam has been preaching war on infidels for many a decade. But besides their small localized attacks here and there we really are not in any great danger from Islamic attacks.

Hers why:

1) Islam is about as advanced mentally and technologically as my niece who is 4 years old. As they say "never bring a boxcutter to a gun fight"

2) Thanks to the dubious 9/11 saga no muslim can walk 30 feet with any sort of backpack or bag without someone keeping a strict eye on them, and for good reason!!

3) They are about as organized as an orgy that is comprised of semi disabled people and Alzheimer patients. Meaning they have zero chance of really pulling off any attack that we can firmly say would be enough to end an entire religion.

4) Islam and its followers are so caught up in the daily brow beating of their women that they really have not the time to orchestrate a real threat.

5) Finally, they have to pray 5 times a day facing Mecca. So this along side beating their women takes up most of their day!! So any well planned attack would not be for at least 60 years.

6) And lets be honest here, it takes brains!!! I have yet to see any Islamic terrorists with a Nobel Prize!

5)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

“How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us’? Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

who are scribes in tradition? People who copied or wrote scripture. If the pens of the writers of the scripture were working falsehood then that falsehood was worked upon the scriptures themselves. It is quite clear even in your king james version. Jewish scribes writing lies. (any falsehood is in fact a lie)

The Holy Quran is a confirmation to the intended meaning here.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Someone explain how it’s OK that these peaceful Muslims are killing Christians and trying to “end the Christian presence” to establish a “proper Islamic state” free from western influence.

Oh, I think perhaps they are getting tired of their children being called "Witches" and having acid poured down their little throats.
African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors

Pastors were involved in half of 200 cases of "witch children" reviewed by the AP, and 13 churches were named in the case files. Some of the churches involved are renegade local branches of international franchises. Their parishioners take literally the Biblical exhortation, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." "It is an outrage what they are allowing to take place in the name of Christianity," said Gary Foxcroft, head of nonprofit Stepping Stones Nigeria.

African Children Denounced As "Witches" By Christian Pastors
What would you do if African Islamic people came here to America and did this to your kids?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by Azadok

“How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us’? Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

who are scribes in tradition? People who copied or wrote scripture. If the pens of the writers of the scripture were working falsehood then that falsehood was worked upon the scriptures themselves. It is quite clear even in your king james version. Jewish scribes writing lies. (any falsehood is in fact a lie)

The Holy Quran is a confirmation to the intended meaning here.

Read my post on page seven but a short recap , Satan is a master of scripture and putting a twist on it , so please only use a KJV bible or quotes because all others have little changes like that instead of false pen it is vain pen

Text8How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Lets put this in perspective.

3) They are about as organized as an orgy that is comprised of semi disabled people and Alzheimer patients. Meaning they have zero chance of really pulling off any attack that we can firmly say would be enough to end an entire religion.

4) Islam and its followers are so caught up in the daily brow beating of their women that they really have not the time to orchestrate a real threat.

5) Finally, they have to pray 5 times a day facing Mecca. So this along side beating their women takes up most of their day!! So any well planned attack would not be for at least 60 years.

6) And lets be honest here, it takes brains!!! I have yet to see any Islamic terrorists with a Nobel Prize!

5)

Look, it does not take a lot of brains
to strap a bomb to your chest, walk into
a airport terminal or a US wal-mart and
blow your few children to pieces.

Stop believing the propaganda that everything is fine and dandy
and that muslims are not smart enough to kill people, or pull off terrorist attack like 9/11.
THEY ARE HERES YOUR PROOF. Don't take to much c4 to blow a 4 year old up
VERY WRONG and naive, this is how innocent children die
edit on 9-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

It does not make them a good organisation though, they may aswell be killing people.

I never said they were. You’re saying because they act in a disrespectful manner that is the equivalent of killing? So following your logic, rather than being disrespectful to someone at a bar tonight I should just kill that person because it’s the same thing?

Have a look where christianity has surfaced across the world and tell me that christianity has not tried or done the same thing. It just looks like another religion wants their share of the pie and will kill for it. All religions have their good and bad including Christianity.

Back your points up with facts, sir, or it didn’t happen.

Where have Christians popped up in the world and killed people for not being Christian (and it better not be from 500 years ago)?

You make bold, inaccurate comparisons and generalizations and try to pass them off as fact when they most certainly are not.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Let me say something, I do not know hebrew, and am not going to argue your book with you, you have your belief, In my Holy Quran it says something almost for word what your bible state and the Quran is a book to confirm truth and expose falsehood, so I will say that every translation might have substance over your wording that you posted, and I looked and posted king james the second time, which said almost verbatim what the first translation said.

That said, in Islam the only reliable truth is arabic, because Allah has reason to put it in this language. Therefore, if you read a translation you are only reading what one person thinks it means, and taking the true meaning from it.

Really what you should do is learn the original language of the book, to understand the meaning I think. Because all the king james is one interpretation of what the original words mean. They are still not the original.But at least we agree on one thing, the shaytan changed your books.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Oh, I think perhaps they are getting tired of their children being called "Witches" and having acid poured down their little throats.

Sectarian violence between Christians and Muslims is the norm in Nigeria. If you look into the recent history of that country you’ll find that this violence doesn’t stem from witch hunts, it stems from Muslims trying to impose Sharia Law across the country (sound familiar).

Another case of Muslims trying to jam their religion down the throats of the infidel…nothing more.
edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by rebellender

You strip Christ away from the Christian call him a dog and off with the Head by Scimitar or shot in the head with a nickle plated pistol

Muslims honor Christ as the messiah and a prophet.

To keep things sweet with the Christian's no doubt while they play their game...
Part of the reason behind the western crusade into the middle east is also a game, one of occupying the enemy's lands and keeping them distracted and tied down there.
Alexander did it, the Popes of the middle-ages did it and so it continues.
Think of it another way, if we were on the back foot like the Middle East Islam factions are right now they'd be doing the same to us.
And they have done the same to us, until we stopped them at the gates of Vienna...
No pro's or con's that's just the way it is and all the whining and crying on the net ain't gonna change a damn thing the ptb plan or scheme...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Let's see if I got this straight...

A group of religious people hate another group of religious people that believe something other than
what the original group believes because the second group is wrong in the opinion of the first
group and the second group believes the first group is wrong based on their beliefs which might
be right or could be wrong because there exists no proof to the contrary that either group is right
or wrong....

but they still want to kill each other anyway.

It's too bad God is always calling for death and destruction instead of peace and tolerance...

This God fellow sure can be an asshole at times. I'm gonna have a few choice words with the dude
if I ever see him...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

No absolutely not,That's OURS the USA we do those things.You WOULD NOT like those things applied with your culture's mind set, Heroshima/Nagasaki so that Japan will yet live and we don't have to kill ALL of them cause we would have tried. MKULTRA that's nothing ,you should read what they did with MONARCH .Illegal acts all of course but they did it anyway(Thank you Dr Mengela,Nazi bas....) there are far worse things in the US that black projects are doing....because they're black, secret.You may recall we "lost 3 trillion dollars. We can't get to them to eliminate them,but oh I sure would if I could. The money thing is breaking down so lets all hope this breaks their backs. All I hear about from you people ZIONIST this and Zionist that.I'm afraid they aren't what we're seeing here.These acts originate from the ultra hardcore sabatists who have been doing their thing since Babylon. They hate our God. Jews we can handle
Hit them.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That's horrible, and note that western sources are quick to denounce these actions by so called Christians.

I don't see similar reactions among the Muslim community.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
In my opinion we have no proof that this is occuring other than the media which is already shown and proven to do nothing but push lies and propaganda. This is just another attack on muslims and islam as I see it. Another reason for western powers to attack and to continue to have people think negatively of the muslims and islam as whole. On another note catholics and christianity used their religion to slaughter millions upon millions of innocent black men, women, children and babies across the entire planet. They even used the bible to justify it. Remember the cristian crusaders? Did you know that the catholic church ordained slavery? Look what happened to the native americans acrros the US. So who is really to question here? Something to think about.
edit on 9-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: Had to correct errors

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

That's horrible, and note that western sources are quick to denounce these actions by so called Christians.

I don't see similar reactions among the Muslim community.

Muslims are also quick to denounce the bad actions of the few, it is just easy for you all to ignore anything good and focus solely on the evil actions of few, all the while disregarding any legitimate complaint of the Muslims living in their lands who are tired of being oppressed by your government and her policies.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by Azadok

Let me say something, I do not know hebrew, and am not going to argue your book with you, you have your belief, In my Holy Quran it says something almost for word what your bible state and the Quran is a book to confirm truth and expose falsehood, so I will say that every translation might have substance over your wording that you posted, and I looked and posted king james the second time, which said almost verbatim what the first translation said.

That said, in Islam the only reliable truth is arabic, because Allah has reason to put it in this language. Therefore, if you read a translation you are only reading what one person thinks it means, and takingH the true meaning from it.

Really what you should do is learn the original language of the book, to understand the meaning I think. Because all the king james is one interpretation of what the original words mean. They are still not the original.But at least we agree on one thing, the shaytan changed your books.

No you are taking what meaning you want from it . Follow the subject and object this question was to the people of Judah
Jeremiah 8:8 How do you Say, we are wise and the law of the lord is with us ?

......and his rhetorical answer for them was ....." Lo, certainly in vain He made it, the pen of the scribes is in vain "

You take one verse out of context using a translation that is grossly wrong to justify your Koran .

You can believe whatever you like but God challenges Chnristians to rightly divide the word of truth , his letter to us the bible . It is a sad state of affairs with all these garbage translations floating around . As far as your Koran goes I don't believe it to be the work of God thru Gabriel to Mohammed . Don't worry the Gd of the Bible is merciful and loves his children these Christian and catholic teachings of eternal punishment is bull crap. There will be a millennial rein of Jesus Christ for all those who were tricked by Satan the great deceiver .

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok

You take one verse out of context using a translation that is grossly wrong to justify .

How does it feel? You all do it all the time to us! How does it feel?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
In my opinion we have no proof that this is occuring other than the media which is already shown and proven to do nothing but push lies and propaganda. This is just another attack on muslims and islam as I see it. Another reason for western powers to attack and to continue to have people think negatively of the muslims and islam as whole. On another note catholics and christianity used their religion to slaughter millions upon millions of innocent black men, women, children and babies across the entire planet. They even used the bible to justify it. Remember the cristian crusaders? Did you know that the catholic church ordained slavery? Look what happened to the native americans acrros the US. So who is really to question here? Something to think about.
edit on 9-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: Had to correct errors

You do know that the two biggest slave traders out of Africa in order o the biggest first, were the Muslims and the blacks themselves. Bit I say we stick to fairly modern examples to make our points .

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What we need is atheist jihadists vowing to eradicate all religions. Religious idiots will be the death of us all.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

What we need is atheist jihadists vowing to eradicate all religions. Religious idiots will be the death of us all.

YES!! Because people of no faith are the true geniuses of the world! Nobody can fool them into believing!! Not even thousands of years of historical records can sway them!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

No no that is collectivist thinking.Not all of Islam is the problem,but this is what I said earlier you KNOW who the bad guys are and if you can't stop them, we can be worse,hell we almost blew up the planet twice.Thank God for Col.Petrov (If I misspelled it I'm sorry) He received launch warnings and DIDN'T FIRE! These were based on satellites imaging the russians were seeing in .....83(?) .If Israel does have a nuke,and I'm quite sure they do.They haven't used them.We use Depleted Uranium rounds but NOBODY wants to USE a nuke.But you would,wouldn't you, your Imams would love to wield nuke and USE them.Who will stop them ,YOU? Obviously you don't seem to have the ability to restrain them now so I hope you enjoy radioactive wells.And see we haven't vaporized you either.

I was given a Quran from some Saudi Arabian firefighters before Desert Shield as we were taking up defensive positions to protect the oil of Saudi Arabia and their collective asses too.But because I was not a muslim I supposedly defiled your nations and with that flimsy excuse your morons were sufficient tools for the Illuminists to push through a war ,try and start a police state(by all means note I said "start" they won't succeed because the civilians in the US have the most and best small arms on the planet) and are now trying as hard as they can to attack Iran with an invasion.Military,you know the "mongers", the "Zionist puppets" or what ever you call my family,are stopping them and saying no.
You never say thank you for the small things do you?
edit on 9-3-2012 by 7thcavtrooper because: misspelled

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join