Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 21
53
<< 18  19  20   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs


I assure you, I have no puppet masters, and your continuance in espousing hatred, even going so far as to scare me with the horrible murder of a hypothetical offspring, proves my point about your level of hatred being fed to you that I could ever do on my own.


Well it sure as hell is NOT HYPOTHETICAL
for these christians that just got
blown up for their religion by islamic terrorist!!!
Proves my point, the only hatred is what these
islamic terrorist have for christians..

Someones daughter got blown up, their son, mother, fathers,
grandmothers, grandfather!

Be glad it is only hypothetical..

These people were not so lucky,
proves that islam is not tolerant
of other religions




posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Furbs
 



What I am telling you is that Muslims extremists are not the only ones killing anyone in Nigeria. To claim otherwise is ignorant. To perpetuate that claim after being corrected is WILLFUL ignorance.


Muslim extremists are the ones killing RIGHT NOW. This thread is about the actions NOW. The fights back and forth between Christians and Muslims in Nigeria started because Muslims were trying to impose Sharia in every part of the country including the Christian portion. Damn right they’re going to fight!!

Muslims seem to always get into these conflicts around the world simply because they are compelled to impose their religion on others.


So, apparently in this thread, we can cherry pick the Koran, not the Bible, and we can cherry pick the now without taking into consideration the reason for the actions, but only as long as it paints Islam as evil and Christianity as good.

Nigeria is over 50% Muslim. If they wish to create law that reflects Sharia, that is their national business, and should be decided on by rule of law. However, the Christians decided to fight back with force, which you have stated is the expected reaction.

You are being fed propaganda and you embrace it and wrap yourself up in it.

Fight it.



posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Furbs


I assure you, I have no puppet masters, and your continuance in espousing hatred, even going so far as to scare me with the horrible murder of a hypothetical offspring, proves my point about your level of hatred being fed to you that I could ever do on my own.


Well it sure as hell is NOT HYPOTHETICAL
for these christians that just got
blown up for their religion by islamic terrorist!!!
Proves my point, the only hatred is what these
islamic terrorist have for christians..

Someones daughter got blown up, their son, mother, fathers,
grandmothers, grandfather!

Be glad it is only hypothetical..

These people were not so lucky,
proves that islam is not tolerant
of other religions


What does it prove when it is the Christians blowing up the Muslims?



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
All religion is false, hopefully the next wave of mankind doesn't bother themselves with religious beliefs. I have heard others say that the next generation of man won't have any form of religion and will much more humane and civilized to each other. I hope that is true.

~The human race will never be considered an intelligent species until it abolishes all religion
-Me.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
You are aware that this happens back and forth between Christians and Muslims in Nigeria all the time for years, right?


A list of Islamic radical attacks in Nigeria in 2012

Note, a number of the victims are Muslim. Vicitms of radical Muslims.

Date / Country / Location / Killed / Wounded

• 2012.03.11 Nigeria Jos 11 22 A suicide bomber detonates at a Catholic church during mass, killing at least eleven worshippers.

• 2012.03.09 Nigeria Gombe 1 0 A tribal leader is assassinated by Religion of Peace radicals outside a mosque.

• 2012.03.08 Nigeria Ashaka 7 3 Civilians are among seven dead when Boko Haram cadres attack two banks and a police station.

• 2012.03.08 Nigeria Sokoto 2 0 Fundamentalists murder two European engineers in captivity.

• 2012.03.06 Nigeria Bilala 2 0 At least two civilians are killed as Boko Haram devotees blow up a church and a police station.

• 2012.03.05 Nigeria Kano 2 2 Boko Haram assassins take down two guards at a residence

• 2012.03.04 Nigeria Gamborou 2 0 A tailor and trader are executed in cold blood by Boko Haram gunmen.

• 2012.03.04 Nigeria Benue 21 13 Women and children comprise the bulk of twenty-one members of a Christian farming community slaughtered by Fulani 'mercenaries' wielding machetes and burning homes.

• 2012.03.04 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 0 Islamists shoot a middle-aged woman and her 10-year-old daughter to death in their home.

• 2012.03.02 Nigeria Kano 1 0 Boko Haram shoot a man at close quarters as he is walking home from work

• 2012.02.29 Nigeria Maiduguri 4 1 Witnesses report seeing four dead following a Boko Haram bombing attack on a market.

• 2012.02.28 Nigeria Adamawa 1 0 Boko Haram radicals gun down a cop.

• 2012.02.27 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 A local official is assassinated by Boko Haram gunmen

• 2012.02.27 Nigeria Bauchi 3 0 Islamists firebomb a police station, killing three occupants.

• 2012.02.27 Nigeria Bundumi Rimi 4 4 Four villagers are murdered and mutilated by Islamic fundamentalists

• 2012.02.27 Nigeria Adamawa 3 1 Radical Muslims shoot three police officers to death at a checkpoint.

• 2012.02.27 Nigeria Kagoro 2 0 Islamists chant religious slogans as they butcher two people.

• 2012.02.26 Nigeria Jos 4 38 A suicide bomber detonates during a church service, killing four worshippers including a woman and a father and 18-month-old child.

• 2012.02.25 Nigeria Gombe 12 5 Ten civilians are among twelve found dead after Islamists attack a police station with petrol bombs.

• 2012.02.24 Nigeria Kano 5 0 Boko Haram radicals spray the inside of a mosque with bullets, killing a rival and four others.

• 2012.02.23 Nigeria Niger State 2 0 Two cops are gunned down by Boko Haram.

• 2012.02.23 Nigeria Kano 4 0 Islamists fire at a passing police patrol, killing two officers.

• 2012.02.22 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 Islamists slit the throat of a pastor's 75-year-old mother and leave a note in Arabic for her son.

• 2012.02.21 Nigeria Damaturu 3 0 Boko Haram is thought responsible for an attack that leaves three innocents dead.

• 2012.02.20 Nigeria Maiduguri 30 3 Women and children are among the dead when caliphate advocates storm a market and shoot traders and patrons alike.

• 2012.02.19 Nigeria Sulieja 0 5 Sharia advocates set off a car bomb next to a church

• 2012.02.17 Nigeria Konduga 1 0 A cleric is shot to death by Religion of Peace rivals in front of his family at his house.

• 2012.02.17 Nigeria Geidam 1 0 Boko Haram gunmen 'execute' a local official in front of his home.

• 2012.02.16 Nigeria Minna 2 1 Islamists stage a bloody assault on a police station that leaves two officers dead.

• 2012.02.15 Nigeria Suleija 1 0 A policeman is murdered by Boko Haram.

• 2012.02.15 Nigeria Koton-Karifi 1 0 A warden is killed when Boko Haram militants storm a jail.

• 2012.02.14 Nigeria Kaduna 1 2 A policeman is killed trying to defuse a Boko Haram bomb outside a mosque.

• 2012.02.13 Nigeria Maiduguri 3 0 Three civilians are beheaded by Boko Haram Salafists..

• 2012.02.11 Nigeria Potiskum 2 0 Two Christian brothers are murdered in cold blood by Islamists in white robes.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
edit on 12-3-2012 by ollncasino because: formatting



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Today, both Christians and Muslims are more aware of their religion and responsibilities to the greater good.

The boko idiots are only proving themselves fools and braindead idiots. Despite the radical Jihadists continued massacre of innocents in Nigeria, both christians and muslims alike fell victims to those animals.

The boko idiots are only a few, and are trying their darnest to draw the christians out to kill muslims, in the hope of blowing up to a bigger sectarian strife, to make even moderate muslims join in the call for the extermination of innocent humanity. Such is their game plan.

May humanity be wise and not be fools to by played by the piper's hand.

Treat the massacres as murders, and institute the RULE OF LAW in the land. Investigate and hunt down those boko idiots. Deny them the misuse of religion and treat them as dogs that they really are. NO human, christian or muslims, CONDONE murder of innocents.

This the Nigerian gov and People must do and support, or only chaos will descend, with those beasts laughing away at the stupidity of humanity. It is a task for all humanity regardless of nationality or religion, to engage instead of pointing fingers at each other, and find better ways to destroy those who seek to annihilate innocent humanity.

Publically shame those murderers in the media daily. Publish with full transparency on investigations as well as successes, to reassure the public. Set up empowered independent investigation units to track down corruption amongst gov officers. Empower legislation to seek for speedier but honest trials to serve quicker justice.

Set up funding and protection for all informants with credible information on the murderers and would-be murderers. Set up neighborhood watch programme to look out for suspicious characters and out of place activities. Initiate community bonding activities to bond the diverse communities as one nation. All humans shares common goals and valules despite differences, and can find common grounds to progress. Every citizen plays a part. It is for survival now. These are just a few things that the Nigerian gov and community leaders can and should do immediately.
edit on 12-3-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ollncasino

Originally posted by Furbs
You are aware that this happens back and forth between Christians and Muslims in Nigeria all the time for years, right?


A list of Islamic radical attacks in Nigeria in 2012

Note, a number of the victims are Muslim. Vicitms of radical Muslims.

Date / Country / Location / Killed / Wounded

• 2012.03.11 Nigeria Jos 11 22 A suicide bomber detonates at a Catholic church during mass, killing at least eleven worshippers.

• 2012.03.09 Nigeria Gombe 1 0 A tribal leader is assassinated by Religion of Peace radicals outside a mosque.

• 2012.03.08 Nigeria Ashaka 7 3 Civilians are among seven dead when Boko Haram cadres attack two banks and a police station.

• 2012.03.08 Nigeria Sokoto 2 0 Fundamentalists murder two European engineers in captivity.

• 2012.03.06 Nigeria Bilala 2 0 At least two civilians are killed as Boko Haram devotees blow up a church and a police station.

• 2012.03.05 Nigeria Kano 2 2 Boko Haram assassins take down two guards at a residence

• 2012.03.04 Nigeria Gamborou 2 0 A tailor and trader are executed in cold blood by Boko Haram gunmen.

• 2012.03.04 Nigeria Benue 21 13 Women and children comprise the bulk of twenty-one members of a Christian farming community slaughtered by Fulani 'mercenaries' wielding machetes and burning homes.

• 2012.03.04 Nigeria Maiduguri 2 0 Islamists shoot a middle-aged woman and her 10-year-old daughter to death in their home.

• 2012.03.02 Nigeria Kano 1 0 Boko Haram shoot a man at close quarters as he is walking home from work

• 2012.02.29 Nigeria Maiduguri 4 1 Witnesses report seeing four dead following a Boko Haram bombing attack on a market.

• 2012.02.28 Nigeria Adamawa 1 0 Boko Haram radicals gun down a cop.

• 2012.02.27 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 A local official is assassinated by Boko Haram gunmen

• 2012.02.27 Nigeria Bauchi 3 0 Islamists firebomb a police station, killing three occupants.

• 2012.02.27 Nigeria Bundumi Rimi 4 4 Four villagers are murdered and mutilated by Islamic fundamentalists

• 2012.02.27 Nigeria Adamawa 3 1 Radical Muslims shoot three police officers to death at a checkpoint.

• 2012.02.27 Nigeria Kagoro 2 0 Islamists chant religious slogans as they butcher two people.

• 2012.02.26 Nigeria Jos 4 38 A suicide bomber detonates during a church service, killing four worshippers including a woman and a father and 18-month-old child.

• 2012.02.25 Nigeria Gombe 12 5 Ten civilians are among twelve found dead after Islamists attack a police station with petrol bombs.

• 2012.02.24 Nigeria Kano 5 0 Boko Haram radicals spray the inside of a mosque with bullets, killing a rival and four others.

• 2012.02.23 Nigeria Niger State 2 0 Two cops are gunned down by Boko Haram.

• 2012.02.23 Nigeria Kano 4 0 Islamists fire at a passing police patrol, killing two officers.

• 2012.02.22 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 Islamists slit the throat of a pastor's 75-year-old mother and leave a note in Arabic for her son.

• 2012.02.21 Nigeria Damaturu 3 0 Boko Haram is thought responsible for an attack that leaves three innocents dead.

• 2012.02.20 Nigeria Maiduguri 30 3 Women and children are among the dead when caliphate advocates storm a market and shoot traders and patrons alike.

• 2012.02.19 Nigeria Sulieja 0 5 Sharia advocates set off a car bomb next to a church

• 2012.02.17 Nigeria Konduga 1 0 A cleric is shot to death by Religion of Peace rivals in front of his family at his house.

• 2012.02.17 Nigeria Geidam 1 0 Boko Haram gunmen 'execute' a local official in front of his home.

• 2012.02.16 Nigeria Minna 2 1 Islamists stage a bloody assault on a police station that leaves two officers dead.

• 2012.02.15 Nigeria Suleija 1 0 A policeman is murdered by Boko Haram.

• 2012.02.15 Nigeria Koton-Karifi 1 0 A warden is killed when Boko Haram militants storm a jail.

• 2012.02.14 Nigeria Kaduna 1 2 A policeman is killed trying to defuse a Boko Haram bomb outside a mosque.

• 2012.02.13 Nigeria Maiduguri 3 0 Three civilians are beheaded by Boko Haram Salafists..

• 2012.02.11 Nigeria Potiskum 2 0 Two Christian brothers are murdered in cold blood by Islamists in white robes.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
edit on 12-3-2012 by ollncasino because: formatting


Look at the source of your 'information'. You are so brainwashed you can't even see that your sources are slanted to make you hate that which you do not understand.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Look at the source of your 'information'. You are so brainwashed you can't even see that your sources are slanted to make you hate that which you do not understand.


On the contrary, about a year ago I did an extensive internet search for the attacks by Islamic radicals that the website
www.thereligionofpeace.com... listed for one week of Ramadan.

There was only one incident that I could not indepedently source, and that was because Islamic radicals had murdered so many people in that locality on that day that I couldn't be sure which one was the one the site had listed.

I discovered that if anything, thereligionofpeace.com under-reports the killings by Islamic extremists. Just like the normal media but not on such a gross scale. But it under reports the number of attacks and killings. If you do a search, you should find pretty much 99% of the attacks listed, and a lot more besides!

Many of the people killed by Islamic radicals are moderate Muslims, so it isn't doing moderate Muslims any favours by trying to minimise the scale of attacks by Muslims radicals.
edit on 12-3-2012 by ollncasino because: (no reason given)


edit on 12-3-2012 by ollncasino because: Fix error



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This link shows what islam is about and what muslims support

Sorry if im not posting the link the right way...

www.youtube.com...



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Links? I haven’t heard any news stories recently about radical Christians killing Muslims.


They're called 'Marines', soldier.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ollncasino

Originally posted by Furbs

Look at the source of your 'information'. You are so brainwashed you can't even see that your sources are slanted to make you hate that which you do not understand.


On the contrary, about a year ago I did an extensive internet search for the attacks by Islamic radicals that the website
www.thereligionofpeace.com... listed for one week of Ramadan.

There was only one incident that I could not indepedently source, and that was because Islamic radicals had murdered so many people in that locality on that day that I couldn't be sure which one was the one the site had listed.

I discovered that if anything, thereligionofpeace.com under-reports the killings by Islamic extremists. Just like the normal media but not on such a gross scale. But it under reports the number of attacks and killings. If you do a search, you should find pretty much 99% of the attacks listed, and a lot more besides!

Many of the people killed by Islamic radicals are moderate Muslims, so it isn't doing moderate Muslims any favours by trying to minimise the scale of attacks by Muslims radicals.
edit on 12-3-2012 by ollncasino because: (no reason given)


edit on 12-3-2012 by ollncasino because: Fix error


The moment you only look at one side of the issue, you have already doomed yourself to ignorance.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by popsmayhem
 

the school kid trolls have moved in so I am off to shower, did I tell you about the time we were at live fire range and got emergency latrine duty at a mosque. we thought the sinks were urinals,,,



Ignorance is not an excuse, and then to laugh about it as if you're a cool dude is despicable. What an arse.

Well Seabag, you certainly know how to make polarising threads, I'll give you that.

How about me vowing to try to eradicate ALL religion? I think the world would be a better place for it, and the comments in this thread tacitly show this.

Here's a great song. Have the whole album on vinyl. It's 'Wonderul'!



How many people in this thread have taken a human life? How many of those people are Christian? How many of the victims were Muslim?


Religion seems to be an excuse to polarise and spread hatred and intolerance.

edit on 13-3-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-3-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-3-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
53
<< 18  19  20   >>

log in

join