It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

When Jesus returns, and he states (theoretically) that he is christian, would you convert?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

When Jesus returns, and he states (theoretically) that he is christian, would you convert?

Why are you making it so hard to understand.

The religion is the same between all prophets. (Moses , Jesus ,...) told that there is a judgement day , there is one god to worship , I am messenger of god.

So , I believe in all prophets , but Shariat is a different matter. 12th Imam , Jesus and other prophets come from one and only god. So , they all have common message and different shariat.

The difference between Jews and Christians is not that Jews worshiped one god , Christians worship other god.

It is because god wanted his message of religion to be revived between nations. and at the same time there was unique Shariat with every major prophet.

So , Muhammad believed in Jesus and Moses and ..., Jesus believed in .....

About Shariats I should tell you that some people changed words of god and true Christianity is not what we see.

IMO , you will get what you deserve for how much you try for it , so do I.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

edit on 9-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Not sure I understand. So you WOULD become christian then? I mean, follow christian tenets?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Jameela, as always, I appreciate your candor. We may be diametrically opposed but I only wish the best and honor and respect your adherence to your faith.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I will follow what ever he commands.

I will be at his service.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by beezzer

To be honest? I didn't anticipate that response. Your posts/threads are usually so full of anti-christian "essay" that I just generally assume you to be part of the Iranian propoganda machine.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

thats because you are a Christian not a muslim

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by rebellender

You strip Christ away from the Christian call him a dog and off with the Head by Scimitar or shot in the head with a nickle plated pistol

Muslims honor Christ as the messiah and a prophet.

You do know that a Christian believes Jesus was the son of God and your belief relocates him to a prophet , I am not offend by this as many Christians are not . If a Christian said to you that they felt Mohammed was no prophet more often than not the response would be violence against the offending Christian and after it got back to the community it could and has turned into violence against the whole Christian community .

The problem with Islam is that the moderates say nothing when the zealots all for jihad and mob rule . We have seen this time and time again in Iraq , Egypt , Lybia and numerous other multi culture countries where Islam is the majority.Until the peace loving Muslims take a stand against the Muslims that premotes jihad and all non Muslim resentment , the stereotyping of Islam as a violent religion will stand.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

The problem with Islam is that the moderates say nothing when the zealots all for jihad and mob rule . We have seen this time and time again in Iraq , Egypt , Lybia and numerous other multi culture countries where Islam is the majority.Until the peace loving Muslims take a stand against the Muslims that premotes jihad and all non Muslim resentment , the stereotyping of Islam as a violent religion will stand.

I think your assessment is spot-on!!

Very few Muslims immediately spoke out after 9/11. Whether you buy into that story or not, most people bought it for the first few weeks at least. The outrage from the Muslim community was virtually non-existent.

Imagine the outrage and condemnation that would come from Christians if some loopy people from the Westboro Baptist church (or any Christian church) decided to roam across the country killing Muslims or flew to Iran and started killing Muslims in the name of Jesus Christ? It would be ALL OVER THE NEWS until these people were brought to justice. We would police our own. I just don’t see that reaction from Muslims. Why is that??

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Why are you making it so hard to understand.

The religion is the same between all prophets. (Moses , Jesus ,...) told that there is a judgement day , there is one god to worship , I am messenger of god.

So , I believe in all prophets , but Shariat is a different matter. 12th Imam , Jesus and other prophets come from one and only god. So , they all have common message and different shariat.

The difference between Jews and Christians is not that Jews worshiped one god , Christians worship other god.

It is because god wanted his message of religion to be revived between nations. and at the same time there was unique Shariat with every major prophet.

So , Muhammad believed in Jesus and Moses and ..., Jesus believed in .....

About Shariats I should tell you that some people changed words of god and true Christianity is not what we see.

IMO , you will get what you deserve for how much you try for it , so do I.

I find this statement about the different prophets from the same God compelling , Islam professes to believe in these prophets yet when these prophets do not align with Islam, both the Christian and Hebrew writings are said to have been changed .

This argument is easily disproved since all the writings that make up our bible predate your Koran by hundreds and in some cases thousands of years. How can you believe this lie about the scripture being changed ? The only logical conclusion of this is that you must have this reasoning or Islams Koran would be prooven false in many areas where it is in direct conflict with teachings of the bible. Only one can be correct because God does not make mistakes and always has at least one other Biblical witness to any statement in the bible .
edit on 9-3-2012 by Azadok because: I kan too spel

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
"How can you say, 'we are wise, for we have the law of the LORD,' when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?" Jeremiah 8:8

All Quran did was to verify what is in your books

All Muslims will follow Jesus without question, the real Jesus (as), at the time of His return.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by seabag

Excuse me! Westboro Baptists church isn’t killing people, sir!

It does not make them a good organisation though, they may aswell be killing people.

How is it a leap in logic when mullahs around the world have called for a worldwide caliphate already? They want Islam to rule the world and they aren't shy about it!

Have a look where christianity has surfaced across the world and tell me that christianity has not tried or done the same thing. It just looks like another religion wants their share of the pie and will kill for it. All religions have their good and bad including Christianity.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The build up to a massive war continues.....

2nd
edit on 9-3-2012 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

please tell me about your hajj.
where did you go?

What do you mean ?

SA ?

you are no muslim

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

where did you go?

What do you mean ?

SA ?

you are no muslim

And you are the all knowing.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
At the original OP. This is news? Where the hell have you been hiding all your life? I just wish both religions met each other in the desert and get on with it ........ last man alive wins the day.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Text8How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain

Originally posted

"How can you say, 'we are wise, for we have the law of the LORD,' when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?" Jeremiah 8:8

All Quran did was to verify what is in your books

All Muslims will follow Jesus without question, the real Jesus (as), at the time of His return.

Next time use a King James Version , Satan has hd his children change all others to confuse people . The external text above reads vastly different than yor niv version.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Azadok because: Stupidity

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

To be honest? I didn't anticipate that response. Your posts/threads are usually so full of anti-christian "essay" that I just generally assume you to be part of the Iranian propoganda machine.

I am happy to see you are trusting (and don't consider me as your enemy)

peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

where did you go?

What do you mean ?

SA ?