It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Jameela

The land of Israel DOES belong to the Jewish people and has for 3,700 years. There was never a nation of Palestine. There was never any Palestinian land to occupy or steal. You have been taught false history.

For starters, let me enumerate all of the falsehoods of your claim.

hmm, ah let's see...well....actually, none can be found by searching with Google, and
I really can't think of any

Star 4 U for telling the truth

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Let me reiterate Agnostic Jihadists then.

The bible or any other religious text is a joke of the highest order that has no bearing in fact or proof. just because it is written does not make it so.

Prove the god of the bible exists and I will believe you.

Please take the assaults on religion somewhere else.
This thread is about Islamic Nigerians vowing
to kill all the Christians they can get their hands on.
What is a joke is what I am replying to.
A jihad is among Muslims waging a war against the unbelievers.
As the Nigerian JIHADIST. It would just be a gang of moronic
agnostic jobbers. Can not have a jihad without religion.
Please let the grown up's talk,
and quit de-railing a very informative thread.
Thanks.~PoPs
edit on 9-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Lol first the crusaders are one example. Not the only and not the most prominant. Also when you deal with christianity it was the main tool and is the main tool of colonialism. Also the past effects the present and the present determines the future. So suggesting the past shouldnt be mentioned isn't right and exact when america prides itself on history and its past. Also are you saying millions of people died because of 3,000. Lol what does that sound like?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

reply to post by TiM3LoRd

What we need is atheist jihadists vowing to eradicate all religions. Religious idiots will be the death of us all.

YES!! Because people of no faith are the true geniuses of the world! Nobody can fool them into believing!! Not even thousands of years of historical records can sway them!

The bible or any other religious text is a joke of the highest order that has no bearing in fact or proof. just because it is written does not make it so.

You would have to actually read it and study it for a while, before you draw such a simplistic conclusion.

edit on 9-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Are you joking?

Look around you? Does it look like there is a loving caring god sitting on a cloud with an army of angels waiting to fight an army of demons under the earth? These are fairy tales that adults believe in and kill for.

There are contradictions in the bible, yes? Well for one a supreme being cannot make mistakes yes? And yet it does by knowing Adam and Eve will sin and still punish them for a crime it knew they would commit.

EEERRRRRRR!!!!! Wrong. A being that inflicts pain and suffering on its own creation for doing what it knew it would do upon its creation is a sadist. That my friend is LOGIC. Enjoy your fantasy book club im out of here. There are far better written novels of fiction for me to read than the bible.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The reason you should ignore the article is because its a fact that islam orders muslims to believe in all three books, quran, torah, and bible.

Consequently, muslims are inclined to have the highest of respect towards christians/christianity.

Therefore the OP is in complete contradiction of the stated fact and is undeniably false propaganda/misleading/fear mongering and above all a lie

those apparent jihadists are most definitly NOT muslim or practising islam.

This is fact.
edit on 9-3-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Please take the assaults on religion somewhere else.
This thread is about Islamic Nigerians vowing
to kill all the Christians they can get their hands on.
What is a joke is what I am replying to.
A jihad is among Muslims waging a war or against unbelievers.
As the Nigerian JIHADIST. It would just be a gang of moronic
agnostic jobbers. Can not have a jihad without religion.
Please let the grown up's talk, and quit de-railing a very
informative thread, thanks.~PoPs

Are all religious fanatics missing a humor gene??

OBVIOUSLY the term Jihad is muslin in nature and referrers to a holy war against non believers.

My use of the term was sarcastic in nature and a form of illustration at the stupidity of two fairy tales arguing about which is the real fairy tale. You're all idiots and should take comfort in the fact that at the very least you have each other for company.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101
The reason you should ignore the article is because its a fact that islam orders muslims to believe in all three books, quran, torah, and bible.

Consequently, muslims are inclined to have the highest of respect towards christians/christianity.

Therefore the OP is in complete contradiction of the stated fact and is undeniably false propaganda/misleading/fear mongering and above all a lie

those apparent jihadists are most definitly NOT muslim or practising islam.

This is fact.

That most certainly is not a fact. There are 2 predominant religions in Nigeria; Christians and Muslims. The majority are Muslim.

The story is accurate because MUSLIMS are most certainly killing CHRISTIANS to establish sharia. The sectarian violence started there because Muslims can’t live peacefully and practice their religion…they are compelled to force their religion onto others.

Don’t take my word…Google it!
edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If God is a God of love, and not hatred, how can anyone enter into a relationship with God, except of their own free will?
Islamist extremist fundamentalism, begins with the fundamental presupposition that God is a God of conquest, and absolute intollerance, to the point of murderous hatred for all and freedom itself, absent which love has no foundation, since love to BE love, can only be freely expressed and freely received in kind, as a loving devotional. Forced religion is well, wicked, the very antithesis of love, and mutuality. It is nothing but a sword of "death to the infidels" and that's insane, especially since the very foundation, as the reason and the cause of God and of God's creation, is love. Such an islam shoots itself in the foot, and makes of something very possibly good and inspiring, a source of hatred, and violence for no reason other than religious fanaticism, which is utter foolishness, and utterly barbaric. Surely if they are wise in matters of God, a real Muslem will recognize this right out of the gate, and embrace an Islam of compassion, and tollerance, and if it cannot stand up in that space of freedom, then it isn't worth subscribing to in the first place.

edit on 9-3-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo fixed

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Also many of these are just opinions. The fact is across the globe the muslims aren't a threat to our society at all and have never been the type of people the media suggest they are. The media suggest that they are savages living in war torn countries all about killing. This is the same thing the said about osama bin laden and his followers right before destorying afganistan and killing damn near 1,000,000 innocent men, women children and babies. They did all of this after training bin laden for years matter of fact. They did the same with iraq after the first bush sent millions to sadam to fight the kurds and after he lost went in in the 90s to wage war. All of these people would call themselves christian right or wrong? This is just an attempt to destroy the image islam as a whole. Don't u all notice none of this was ever in the media before 9/11. Dont you all study goverment or do u just read stories like these and take them off face value? They are doing the same thing with Iran or attempting to before they go in there and wage war. They did the same thing with Libya before they wage war. Do your own studying and stop relying on the media to formulate your opinions.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

This is the problem with a SOME ATS members these days
no judgement no diligence and no rigour prior to opening threads

just copy and paste nonsense, guess the google generation caught up with us on ATS folks!

You might as well have posted a thread about a strict vegeterian who plans to eat at every KFC in the state of kentucky

thats the level of contradiction the OP displays

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Last i checked , it was the Muslims going around blowing up everybody and it was the Muslims , though radical Muslims , that even required a war or two in the 21st century. You can try and blame it on Christianity all day long.

It's basically Muslims against the "rest" of the world , not just the west.
edit on 9-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

A fair statement, and when no women are being stoned to death, it will be worthy of absolutely acceptance.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Those of you who dismiss this as fearmongering are intentionally ignoring facts. Read it before you dismiss it, please.

A Nigerian spokesman for the Islamic militant group Boko Haram told Bikyamasr.com on Sunday that they are planning a “war” on Christians in the next few weeks.

The government has promised to crackdown on the group and has deployed military units across the country in an attempt to curtail the Islamic group’s activities, arresting and killing a number of members in recent weeks.
But the spokesman said the government “cannot be prepared for what is to come.”

He said, without giving specific details, “we will create so much effort to end the Christian presence in our push to have a proper Islamic state that the Christians won’t be able to stay.”
link

These aren’t the actions of just some thugs. This group has ties to Al-Qaeda.

Nigeria's military chief said Thursday the Islamist Boko Haram sect, blamed for attacks that have claimed hundreds of lives, has ties to Al-Qaeda, the first time a top security official has publicly drawn such links.

"We have been able to link the activities of the Boko Haram sect to the support and training the sect received from AQIM (Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb)," Air Chief Marshal Oluseyi Petinrin said.
link

Regardless where this is taking place, this group is killing human beings TODAY in the name of Islam. I thought this type of thing didn’t happen with muslims? I thought Islam was a peaceful religion?

Someone explain how it’s OK that these peaceful Muslims are killing Christians and trying to “end the Christian presence” to establish a “proper Islamic state” free from western influence. There are no Americans involved here so you don't get to blame America for this one, though I'm sure someone will try!!

Why is it such a stretch that Ahmadinejad and the Mullahs are partnering with the Muslim Brotherhood to do the same thing?

Is fearing the spread of radical Islam really misguided when things like this (and many others...stoning people to death, cutting off hands, terrorism, etc) are taking place daily?

OP: It's very possible this group means what they say; but, here's something you, and every person who posts muslims vs. christians, or democrat vs. republican, or whatever "us vs. them" paradigm that you personally like, is missing. There are people behind the scenes pushing these kinds of actions to keep humanity fighting and killing each other, so we miss what THEY (TPTB) are doing, which is looting the planet, and preparing for massive population reduction via war, plague, and probably we'll see nukes at some point when all else fails. Every time you play this game, you dance to their tune. It's all a game. Stop playing it, observe the chessboard.
Look for the hidden hands. they're the ones making all the moves..

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

When no women are being stoned to death lol. You sound like a cnn story. What about the women being raped, beaten and murdered by the police who are suppose to protect and serve? There are numerous incidents that occur every day that you never hear about. It's funny america points fingers and if you really look at america create the worse attrocities across the globe.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I often think terrorism is something created by Western [read mostly US] government to keep us afraid.
A substitute for the Cold War mentality.

We saw a documentary earlier this evening....kinda makes me alter that perception.
There are roughly 1.2 BILLION Muslims in the world. Of that number, perhaps 15% are radicals....bent on the destruction of the US, Israel and Britain.....but really all of the West....and Christianity.
There is no good number as to Muslims who sympathize with these radical beliefs.

They indoctrinate their children, much like the Hitler youth of WW2. The propaganda is like nothing we see here: there are no subtleties.
If you are not one of them, you are against them....kathir.

This is not the first time I have seen or read about these beliefs, but it was certainly the most strongly presented.
Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West

Certainly, most Muslims are good people.
But, many of these people are silent...some through fear......

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on Fri Mar 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

OP: It's very possible this group means what they say; but, here's something you, and every person who posts muslims vs. christians, or democrat vs. republican, or whatever "us vs. them" paradigm that you personally like, is missing. There are people behind the scenes pushing these kinds of actions to keep humanity fighting and killing each other, so we miss what THEY (TPTB) are doing, which is looting the planet, and preparing for massive population reduction via war, plague, and probably we'll see nukes at some point when all else fails. Every time you play this game, you dance to their tune. It's all a game. Stop playing it, observe the chessboard.

And while you dwell inside your own head and in the land of conspiracy the radical muslims of the world are plying their trade (death and domination) across the globe.

You pseudo intellectuals make me laugh.

Go back to doing what you were doing, sir/ma’am.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7

When no women are being stoned to death lol. You sound like a cnn story. What about the women being raped, beaten and murdered by the police who are suppose to protect and serve? There are numerous incidents that occur every day that you never hear about. It's funny america points fingers and if you really look at america create the worse attrocities across the globe.

I stand by what I said. When that day comes, there will be a viable Islam the world can accept, when no women, not one are stoned to death, yes, you heard me right, no moral equivalencies required.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Blaming a whole religion for the actions of smalls sects is kind of insane.

I apologize, but there are plenty of Christian fundementalist groups among other religions who carry on the same kind of behavior. You don't have subscribe a particular religion in order to be a murdering band of individuals, hell bent on destroying another sect of society.

My problem is that there doesn't seem to be a proper group of moderate muslims who counter the actions of these groups. They are a silent majority. That's the real problem.

ETA: It's probably important to mention, for context, that I think all organized religion is ridiculous and should be done away with in the 21st century. Personal religion, no problem.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 3/9/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Many people lack the ability to keep their own personal faith strong and explain their beliefs and reality well enough when attacked to do away with organized religion. People need others to feel as if their own personal beliefs are substantiated and not simply claimed.

Personally, I agree. However, the truth of the situation is the same old story of the two sided blade. While most people use organized religion to substantiate their personal beliefs, some of those same people take it upon themselves to go out of their way and condemn another holy practice.

I feel proper historically based religious education with a dash of physics and astronomy, would be the proper 'fix' for the situation the world is in today. However, and unfortunately, a persons independent nature (creating a self conflicting ideology) combined with one's sense of pride, would typically undermine any progress that could be established upon such charter.

That all being said, organized religion should be adjusted to compensate for the technologies available today. The internet makes it possible to hate someone's beliefs AND tell them from anywhere in the world. So organized religion should focus more on education, rather than the simple group readings that take place today. There is much to be said by the Koran, the Torah, the Gita, and the Bible [listing the bible last, as a sign of respect to other religions from a Protestant-Christian], but simply reading and taking them at face value is the wrong way to go about learning from such books.

I also believe that the media should be banned from reporting any and all religious news so as to keep religion private. If they can't report on my personal sex life, why would I want them reporting on something as close to my heart as religious ideology.

In a nut shell, we [religious people] all believe a very similar story; ignorance is the only reason violence is propagated from peaceful text.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Lol that's the thing right there. Who are you to say what is acceptable and not acceptable. Who is America to try and condemn any country for what they do when we are one of the worse when it comes to how we treat our people. Are you serious? It's funny how you completely overlook my statement of how cops treat women in america. That's because u know nothing about it. Just like you know nothing about stoning women. Your statements are based solely off what the media provides with no real reasearch. How many muslims men and women and families do you interact with? I know plenty and they are some of the most humble and disciplined people I know. As well as intelligent. How could you be more concerned with the cruel acts of women in other countries and not even comment on the ones in the country you live in. Lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

reply to post by LightsideAssassin

And while you dwell inside your own head and in the land of conspiracy the radical muslims of the world are plying their trade (death and domination) across the globe.

You pseudo intellectuals make me laugh.

Go back to doing what you were doing, sir/ma’am.

Radical muslims, like radical Christians come a dime a dozen. There are bad seeds everywhere and in every religion. There are Buddhists who live in Australia who want to kill off the entire planet, Muslims who hate Americans and Jews, Jews who hate Muslims, and Christians who hate everyone else. The media reporting this story is the ONLY one playing puppeteer, as they give this kind of behavior creed and attention.

Posting this thread is a propagation of terror by proxy, albeit may also be seen as cultural slander by some.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join