It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 7.1 Earthquake in VANUATU just happend.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented
I'm almost positive, that this year before Oct, and since jan 2012, Cali will have their Big one, with all the People who live there now, the skyscrapers, the traffic, bad moods, lol, in general will be the time for them to get the fark outta dodge, they will have plenty of warning.

As for this one, kinda makes me wanna cancel my vacation to Hawaii this August...

Shut the front door ! Geez man people live here ya know ? Take it easy.

Your post gave me chills.

Then again I'm in the glass trade so "moy bueno travajo ".

Off to a good start OP ! SnF
edit on 9-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

A buddy of mine was in Hawaii for his honeymoon last March when Japan was hit. I was very worried for him but everything turned out fine. He was just a little annoyed about being woken up by Tsunami alarms and having to evacuate the hotel, but nothing happened and the waves that hit were only a few feet high. I'm not sure I'd want to be woken up by those sirens though, they terrify me!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Interesting although I wonder what would be the correlation. The change in the magnetosphere affecting polarity or putting added stress on magnetic anomalies in the earth's crust? Does a change in polarities or strength of the field within these anomalies, act like two giant magnets pushing apart or coming together?

I don’t know if that happens at that scale or if I am not understand magnetic anomalies within the earth’s crust but this is just my theory…

edit on 9-3-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)
This theory very sounds credible.I've always thought their was a connection between the two just hunch though,never heard a plausible theory as to why,don't know much about the subject though,can anyone debunk this,also has anyone posted a link to the thread that predicted an earthqauke.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thebabyseagull

hey baby seagull (nice graffic btw
) the link to the thread where the prediction was made is in the first post of this thread, i threw it up there just for conversation sake and to help organize things a bit.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks "randyvs" for the s&f. I agree with how you feel regarding that statement, i really really hope all this talk about 2012 is just well.... talk. I have plans for my future and im sure everyone else does too, maybe we can make a "request" to have this 2012 doomsday event postponed..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Its a very active zone, big quakes are common in Vanuatu, take a look at its history.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by descendedstar

Right on stud and welcome to ATS by the way. I like what your avatar says in symbolism. Might I suggest some shades for coolness ?

edit on 10-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Thanks man i must of missed that,am a dope.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Where exactly is this mythical place ?

It's not like it's new york or LA or something.

Never heard of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

your asking where Vanuatu is? or are you being sarcastic?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join