It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Kony, scum of the earth!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Let's get those "Star Wars people"!!! No matter your political affiliation, scum of the earth like Joseph Kony needs to be stopped...and the only way this will happen is if awareness of that scum grows. People need to know what's going on, and this horrible issue shouldn't be swept under the rug.

Please let know others know of this, share the video, talk about it with your friends, and stand up against injustice!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Obama heard you! What took you so long... Our troops have been tracking and hunting the man since at least October 2011 some say July 2011. Depends on who you ask.. Welcome to Obama's new style of war as dictated by his Obama Doctrine and the UN.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

At least this is actually accomplishing something good for once...that is, unless you consider "saving children" bad

Do you know how much the perception people have of the US would change if they focused on good projects like this instead of going after oil and simply pleasing defence contractors?

Obama gets my thumbs up for this

edit on 6-3-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Kony has been ravaging that region for nearly 25 years and the world has turned a blind eye. In comes Obama our new king who will lead us into future battles for oil. He signs a law authorizing US troop deployment to kill or capture Kony. His law was influenced by the R2P, International Crisis Group, and the UN. Check the board of directors at the International Crisis Group. The same group who founded the Responsibility to Protect group.

Its all about oil, mineral and rare earth harvesting. All under the guise of helping the people because its the right thing to do. Why didn't we help these people 20 years ago? Sure the standard of living will ultimately increase if this all goes according to plan. However, the battle to stabilize this lawless region is going to be bloody.

Its all oil and exploitation and we have to get a foothold before the Chinese do. Of course we have to surrender the middle east first. Already happening nation by nation.

Its all about OIL and natural resources. Don't be fooled. Read my threads on this topic and then see how you feel. That whole region is about to be changed forever.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-3-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Obama may be hnting him but I didn't know who he was until today,watch machine gun preacher and you wont know him,but you will see what he does...to children.He and people like him are the real problem in africa.Watch the movie...it's worth the time and OP thanks for bringing this out,people need to understand....peace ya'll

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

edit on 6-3-2012 by gary714 because: double post sorry

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gary714

NO denying that Kony is a bad dude. Why has he been allowed to breathe for so long when the cost in innocent human lives has been so high? Not only does he kill, he kidnaps and enslaves his captives. God only knows what they have lived through. Better off dead than a Kony captive. His henchmen conduct night raids in villages throughout the region.

It may seem like we're helping but the sacrifice is going to be great in order to stabilize a region than is so polluted with corruption and crime for so many years. Civil Wars and Warlords are all that generations have known there...

Not good.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Kony has been ravaging that region for nearly 25 years and the world has turned a blind eye.

Walk down your local street and ask people who "Joseph Kony" is....and you'll know why the world has turned a blind eye

The average citizen simply doesn't know. Hell, I knew "bad stuff is happening over there", but I had no clue about Joseph Kony or the details. People deserve to know!!

By the way...if oil and natural resources were the main reason for sending troops, he wouldn't just send a small contingent of troops. Last I checked, if the US wants access to natural resources, they go in guns blazing in full force

Why has he been allowed to breathe for so long when the cost in innocent human lives has been so high?

The problem is exactly that the cost of human lives isn't high...at least not over there.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

reply to post by jibeho

i'm afraid your hopes for justices hammer to fall on kony are misplaced

especially your applauding POSUS's actions

like, sure maybe kony is up for the drone treatment, hopefully.
but will barry go against kony's godfather "Dr. Death II" Kissinger, the mastermind behind it all?
heck isn't he one of Kissinger proteges himself?

Kissinger plan to transform North Africa and Middle East into Turkmenistan forum.prisonplanet.com...
depopulation_linked_merck_pharma_announces_africa_plan www.infowars.com...

www.schillerinstitute.org...

wlym.com...

related: Christian evangelical organisations as fronts for the CIA; news from Uganda. aangirfan.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Special forces, small scale insertions and drone strikes are the back bone of Obama's plan for our military under the Obama Doctrine. Large scale invasions won't be possible after he cuts our troops by 500,000.

Second, Hollywood knew all about this region. Sadly they though kids were just dying from diarrhea.
clooneyproject.livejournal.com...

www.guardian.co.uk... The Hollywood movement just dropped off the face of the earth.

No one really talked about Kony and the LRA even though Kony had been hiding in Darfur for years.

Anyway, we now have troops in 4 countries at least and more will follow as the hunt continues. Our troops are advisers just like they were BEFORE we got neck deep in Vietnam.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I'm not applauding Obama in the least bit. I know trouble is brewing because I've been following this mission since it was first announced. Wonder why the nightly news has not given it one second of air time. Yet!!!

Obama is plotting something far greater with the full backing of the UN coalition and the puppet masters behind the UN. No one wants to talk about whats going on with the election getting so close. Iraq is over and Afghanistan will end just like it began. This is what's next.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

yep
it's gonna be more covert ops
until after the elections
cause barry does need his kill fix

remember that one of the main qualifications
required to sit on the throne since kennedy
is demonstrating that you're a heartless murderer

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Unfortunately i did have 3 paragraphs wrote on this subject and it was randomly lost, i will try to re-write what i thought of this short mockumentary, even though it deserves my much more attention.

Please note; i've been away for the past week for work, I've only come home to see this stuff plastered all over the internet and my inner self hero thinks this deserves a reply without reading material that has been posted after the OP and video.

My belief is:-

This program when it began said it was a experiment, what that experiment is or was isn't suggested in the title or the video because the experiment WAS the power and INFLUENCE of the world wide web. Basic human emotions where attacked to see a reaction, it was an elaborate hoax and it worked.

Watching the video seemed very legitimate and professionally filmed, it showed fake documents and because it prays on humanities emotions it also shows how the people can be controlled so very, very easily by an emotional piece of propaganda made by "somebody" with a HD camera, a humane touch and a computer. If this has been going on since the early 1980's why does a skeleton finally come out of the closet? There are many horrible, unspeaking things going on over in Africa and have been for decades and finally a 30 minute youtube video comes out and the world is troubled.

Social media at its finest, oust another problematic person in the world for the higher ups to contain.

Libya was under rule since 1969 and nothing was done until 2011, while Muammar Gaddafi wasn't the best of leaders he wasn't exactly "hated" by the Libyian people. He did however want the African gold standard in place and i will be assuming here, so did most of the African leaders.

--------------
Once again this is my belief and i'm more than welcome to be proven wrong, if i am shown to be wrong i will once again do my research and if you're i will learn by my mistakes. I understand i haven't provided proof, just forms of my own researched put into my head.

I really wish the previous 3 paragraphs weren't randomly removed (Im hoping my post makes sense)

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
How many Children have died in our attacks against Iraq and Afghanistan, can anyone give the name of just one child who died in Iraq or was born mutated due to depleted uranium.

The leaders of the world don't give a damn about killing children or saving them. Tony Blair and George Bush have the blood of thousands of children on their hands. What kind of internet campaign has there been to bring these war criminals to justice?

I'd rather hear from people in Uganda than watch the slick emotive marketing video about Krony 2012.

Rosebell Kagumire, a Ugandan journalist, said: “This paints a picture of Uganda six or seven years ago, that is totally not how it is today. It’s highly irresponsible. We’ve seen that 60 per cent of this organisation’s budget is not spent on the ground, and it raises the questions of whether film-making or humanitarian action is really their work.”

“It is totally misleading to suggest that the war is still here,” said Fred Opolot, for the Ugandan government. “I suspect that if that’s the impression they are making, they are doing it only to garner finances for their own agenda.”

www.scotsman.com...

The whole thing is absurd. We don't even know what country Krony is in and yet we have Invisible Children calling for military action.

You say get Kony, I say get Tony

edit on 9-3-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
say didn't after fake Israeli intelligence america bomb Libya and kill one of Gahdaffi's children?
I know they killed anwar al walakis son...

mk ultra and all
America has oil, no sign of a gold back currency on the horizon though
so its all good

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
At least this is actually accomplishing something good for once...that is, unless you consider "saving children" bad

Children are THE number one way to manipulate the masses. Show the masses suffering children and they become overwhelmed with emotion and their brains start shutting down.

Sure Kony is an evil man, but you need to be aware of this because those up top certainly are.

new topics

top topics

join