It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by 1nOne
IsraeliGuy,

Please justify the genocidal warfare perpetrated by the Israelites in the Tanakh

Hahahaha! And here it is, the panic button!

Once your arguments are destroyed, bring up the bible!

1nOne,

Please understand what this topic is about, and consider that I am not a religious person and have never read the "Tanakh". Also take in mind that Israel is a secular country unlike Iran which is a theocracy, which is infinitely more likely to act according to their holy book than Israel.

Alright, then, let me rephrase things: IsraeliGuy, a large portion of the population of Israel emigrated from the former Soviet Union (communist/atheist). Please justify for us the Jewish Bolshevik/Menshivik/Jewish Bund coup d'etat of Czarist Russia and its ensuing genocide of 20 million.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
If you cannot see the possibility of a connection to the Zionist propaganda machine, you have no business trying to discuss this.

Haha! So, in other words, if I'm not a conspiracy nut and have a solid down to Earth point of view at these issues, I am not allowed to discuss this? Well excuse me while I flip you off and become the top commenter in this thread. Feel free to stop me using different logic, friend.

Furthermore, the mere idea that you would believe that you can think and speak for every person in the world...

Wait, wasn't it you that spoke for everyone when he said every child can understand the meaning of this speech, yet was proven wrong by the OP himself couple of posts later? Yes it was.
edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

well, excuse my generalization. One thing you might be right about is that every child might not know the meaning... and this suggests that even YOU should understand now why this simply isn't done.

None of us can account for what goes on through the minds of others and this is exactly why this is just not done.

thank you for proving my point even at the expense of my own generalization. At least you are catching *something*

furthermore... did you come in here just to debunk this?

I am in here because i think it is IMPORTANT.

You are in here because you think it is UNIMPORTANT?

hmmmmm.... not buying that one bit. So really, what explains your need to get so angry and defensive about something of no importance to you and seems like complete bunk?

that sure does make your intentions seem odd, doesn't it?

I'm not going to spend my time trying to decipher it and i imagine anything you say on the matter will be concocted anyway.

you'll have to excuse me... i've done a lot of typing. I will be back tomorrow but will most likely ignore anything else you have to say because you are really kind of speaking for yourself and not in a good light. You can't seem to have a reasonable conversation over the TOPICS without dragging them down with personal attacks and I'm tired to go at your throat about that right now. People like you always ruin threads where people are sharing and debating views reasonably until someone like you comes along spouting this and that and attacking people. well, i can attack people too and that is what I do when I am attacked so if I were you I would watch out. I've got a pretty low tolerance for this type of baiting and nonsense.

speak your opinion and quit shoving it down the throats of others. You ought to be able to do this without replying to each person in the thread trying to start arguments with everyone. this thread is about something important so why don't you try actually contributing something? Build your own case more or go play in a thread of less importance.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Alright, then, let me rephrase things: IsraeliGuy, a large portion of the population of Israel emigrated from the former Soviet Union (communist/atheist). Please justify for us the Jewish Bolshevik/Menshivik/Jewish Bund coup d'etat of Czarist Russia and its ensuing genocide of 20 million.

Lmfao, are you serious buddy?

Let me rephrase things:
I represent no one and especially not any large portion of the Israeli population, nor do I owe you an explanation of anything or anyone's actions in any time in history, especially in this thread. If you wish, create a different thread under the subject you desire and invite me to participate.

Your consistent plea for me to answer irrelevant accusations by you is both derailing this thread and lacks common sense.

Would you like me to ask you to defend the Iranian actions only because you are on their side? Or would you like it better if I start asking you to defend the backwards way of life by Islamic infested ideologies?

No, it would be offtopic. Exactly like how you try to slam irrelevant questions at me at this thread, thinking it somehow contributes to your nonexistent point.

I hope I'm clear enough, and if I wasn't:
Stop asking irrelevant questions as I'm not going to answer none as long as they are offtopic.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Would you like me to ask you to defend the Iranian actions only because you are on their side? Or would you like it better if I start asking you to defend the backwards way of life by Islamic infested ideologies?

Man , you brought it up too soon. I liked it much when hidden (not really)

You mean you just don't want Islam .

And yes , that is what Zionists want.

In fact , Islam and Qur'an expose your lies about prophets god and every thing else.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Alright, how then will you justify Israel's warmongering against Iran based on the assumption that it is using nuclear technology considering Israel possesses up to 400 nuclear weapons, itself?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I repeat my question :

Do you support your govt killing , raping and destroying ?

Or

You just think your govt is bringing liberty to the region ?

And don't come with grammar advices , just follow the line.

post by BlackSatinDancer

this is why you cannot screw around with propaganda and if they did this to plant ideas in the minds of Americans that Muslims still hate us.. they should have known better than to screw around with such talk and should pull back their psychology tentacles out of the minds of the people... meaning it was ALREADY filter and they chose these words poorly for the effect it would have creating the opportunity for someone to jump on the reverse of the reverse..... a tight opportunistic moment, yes... but not impossible.

That is a big pile of lie.

Muslims still love you people.

My advice : too much TV = Too much illusion.
edit on 7/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

IsraeliGuy,

Please justify the genocidal warfare perpetrated by the Israelites in the Tanakh

Hahahaha! And here it is, the panic button!

Once your arguments are destroyed, bring up the bible!

1nOne,

Please understand what this topic is about, and consider that I am not a religious person and have never read the "Tanakh". Also take in mind that Israel is a secular country unlike Iran which is a theocracy, which is infinitely more likely to act according to their holy book than Israel.

Yes, please do make a thread about this if you have the time so that we can further discuss the intentions of propaganda pushers, which I do believe is relevant to this subject.

maybe it would help sort out for some why things have culminated to this and why so much remains a deliberate mystery.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

None of us can account for what goes on through the minds of others and this is exactly why this is just not done.

Exactly.
I could be selling hotdogs in the public, yelling "FRESH HOTDOGS!" while some idiot with an extreme lack of intelligence and comprehension thinks I called his mother a whore.

Does this make me wrong? Do I have to take in mind idiotic people who do not understand simple English before I speak?

No, and neither should any leader that speaks basic English and doesn't use complexed logic in his speeches. Any looney that misunderstands the obvious meaning can only account for himself. Nobody is at fault for his idiocy.

furthermore... did you come in here just to debunk this?

Ofcourse.
I came here to prove the OP deliberately twisted the speech in order to have some stars and flags on ATS by his fellow paranoid members.
Seeing as the OP already "admitted" he did not understand properly what has been said, I think the same result was achieved;

OP admitting he was wrong, and everyone who starred him look like an idiot right now.

Personally I don't believe the OP was stupid enough not to understand the clear meaning of this speech and he was only trying to twist his words into making this thread in the firstplace, but seeing as I can't prove this 100% and seeing he already admitted, my main job here is done. Now I'm just cleaning what's left of this pitiful thread.

I am in here because i think it is IMPORTANT.

Okay.

You are in here because you think it is UNIMPORTANT?

Huh?

hmmmmm.... not buying that one bit. So really, what explains your need to get so angry and defensive about something of no importance to you and seems like complete bunk?

I did not get angry even the slightest bit, and I was only defending the obvious truth that nothing in this speech had "I ADMIT I AM SATAN" in it. You know, the main idea of this thread.

Do you want me to stop replying or something? Ain't gonna happen.

that sure does make your intentions seem odd, doesn't it?

Err no, that makes my intentions seem in place seeing I'm here to correct the OP and it did happen, so my participation in this thread paid off.

you'll have to excuse me... i've done a lot of typing. I will be back tomorrow but will most likely ignore anything else you have to say because you are really kind of speaking for yourself and not in a good light.

Blah blah blah, "I have nothing else to contribute so I'm just going to ignore you".

Well, bye.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Alright, how then will you justify Israel's warmongering against Iran based on the assumption that it is using nuclear technology considering Israel possesses up to 400 nuclear weapons, itself?

You say "Alright" but you don't even get it.

This is not a thread by me to defend Israel. I am not in this thread to generally defend the Israeli stance. What don't you understand?

What can't you understand in this simple sentence - "I am not going to answer any offtopic questions, if you want, feel free to make any thread you wish and I'll be happy to answer you over there"
Rest assured, I can answer most of your questions with delight (well maybe not the bible ones as I have never read one and I'm not religious), but I will do it in a fitting place.

People like you are probably the reason why threads on ATS begin about a certain subject and end up, after 20 pages, about something completely different. I think you should rethink this use of a forum.

I think this thread's subject can officially be renamed to "People's lack of understanding".

Thanks in advance, I hope you will not repeat the same mistake again.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
He is just stating fact of the way America and Israel are viewed by Iran and all other muslim nations. Both are always referred to constanly by the extremists as the enemy, Infidels, or Satan. Bin Laden, Al-Awlaki and all other terrorist leaders have used these terms many times before in their speeches so this isnt the first time. I dont believe it is time to start talking WW3 yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
He is just stating fact of the way America and Israel are viewed by Iran and all other muslim nations. Both are always referred to constanly by the extremists as the enemy, Infidels, or Satan. Bin Laden, Al-Awlaki and all other terrorist leaders have used these terms many times before in their speeches so this isnt the first time. I dont believe it is time to start talking WW3 yet.

You really meant Bin-Laden :

or

here :

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Lmfao @BlackSatinDancer and hmdphantom both not understanding what the other is on about.

This is getting golden.

Originally posted by hmdphantom
You really meant Bin-Laden :

or

here :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS CRAP AGAIN!

That is it gentlemen, this thread is done. It's officially rubbish. Thank you guys for ruining your own propaganda attempts.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

You say "Alright" but you don't even get it.

This is not a thread by me to defend Israel. I am not in this thread to generally defend the Israeli stance. What don't you understand?

What can't you understand in this simple sentence - "I am not going to answer any offtopic questions, if you want, feel free to make any thread you wish and I'll be happy to answer you over there"
Rest assured, I can answer most of your questions with delight (well maybe not the bible ones as I have never read one and I'm not religious), but I will do it in a fitting place.

People like you are probably the reason why threads on ATS begin about a certain subject and end up, after 20 pages, about something completely different. I think you should rethink this use of a forum.

I think this thread's subject can officially be renamed to "People's lack of understanding".

Thanks in advance, I hope you will not repeat the same mistake again.

Why don't you practice what you preach and edit this post and others to make them more relevant to the topic then.

just looking for some consistency here.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

You can't seem to make up your mind whose side you are on it seems. A moment ago you seemed to be very much in favor of the war on terror which is currently causing Muslims to suffer because you are afraid of them.

Are you ok ?

have been using something ?

Where did I say that ?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

IsraeliGuy wrote: "Thanks in advance, I hope you will not repeat the same mistake again."

Why? If I do, do you plan on bombing me?

Attacking Iran based on the premise that it is experimenting with nuclear technology is illogical taking into account reports that Israel itself has approximately 400 nuclear bombs of its own.

Based on this logic, Iran has 400X the right to attack you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Ok , some Anti-Zionists attempt from me.

Want more ?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Why don't you practice what you preach and edit this post and others to make them more relevant to the topic then.

just looking for some consistency here.

My only offtopic posts were addressed to that same guy, 1None or something, and were asking him to stay on topic.

Seriously buddy, you're trying too hard to sling dirt at me. I advise you to stop as you're wasting your time, and mine.

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Want more ?

Sure! Feel free to repost your garbage in this thread and see if I care. If anything, it makes me laugh.
Waiting for more.

Why? If I do, do you plan on bombing me?

Obviously not as you are not a country and don't have any Oil (see there? that's a joke. I hope nobody got offended).
But wouldn't you like it better if I actually answered you? If so, ask me all of these stupid questions in your own thread. Or even find a relevant one and PM me to come and bash you in it. I'd love to, trust me.

Flooding this thread with off topic questions and answering yourself helps you in any way? I don't think so luv.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join