It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

then you potentially are a mass murderer.

most people have to experience the situation to understand what i am saying.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think that hwe was right on in everything he said and its about time obama showed some cahones ! He probably didnt mean it he was just politicking.He will probably be the first one to hesitate when its time to man up.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
He is only saying Israel and US are allies, nothing more nothing less. Same thing as usual, Israel has to point out the fact the US has its back, while hoping to intimidate Iran. I say let Israel wipe its own ass and fight its own battles.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Do you agree that his speech was very odd
when speaking to President Obama
why would he say something like that at this moment .. worries me

You just dont give up.... Ive pointed this out to you and others in other threads dealing with the Middle East that you guys continually take statements and purposely post them out of context in order to support whatever agenda it is you are running.

Its unpresidential, very dark and can also be very cryptic
with his MASTER of its fate at the very end
Why would he create such confusion if his message was only peacefull

Im actually glad you feel this way. No maybe you will take a stand when Ahmadinejad and the Ayatollah constantly chant death to Israel while calling them the little Satan and referring to the US as the great Satan.
If Iran wants peace and have peaceful intentions, then why do they constantly call for death to Israel? Doesnt sound peaceful to me... How about you?

Its even worse when Ahmadinejad / Top Turbins are the ones leading the chant.

Who speak like that using those words to the US president
its not like it was speeking to a friend in a restaurant .. joking around
he say that on national TV at the WH to Obama

Usually idiots... Like Ahmadinejad, the Ayatollah, Hugo Chavez, etc...

The next time I see Ahmadinejad / Ayatollah make the comments and chants, I look forward to seeing your condemnation of it, since its dark and unpresidential.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Ben81, your burning hatred of all things American and Israeli seems to be clouding your perception to the point that you are now seeing what you want in anything said by the two countries leaders. Your harbored hate is worse than anything either of those countries are doing right now.

This statement is priceless, the op is just stating what was OBVIOUSLY screen written, observed by atleast 15 editors, and handed down to Netanyahu, who deliberately, and calculatedly used this in his speech with lil satan, and big satan, and the op is burning full of hatred

This statement deserves: The "HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD," if ever one was needed.

Ignorance is truly bliss

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh the irony; we take Ahmedinejad out of context, regardless of evidence pointing otherwise, but are so quick to come to the defense of Netanyahu

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

They can't be satan, For I am Satan, but do not worry. I'm on vacation. Yall are doing such a great job with the sin and destroying the world on your own I figured I'd sit back and just watch. Oh and god, don't worry about him. After you foolish humans killed his son, He moved to a nicer neighbourhood, and canvased the surrounding galactic telecommunication poles with flyers warning all not to go near Earth, and it's foolish inhabitants.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

It couldnt be more obvious then now that this guy woreship Satan
his word were carefully choosen while speaking to President Obama

Firstly, your english spelling is horrible! Please try to spell properly, it really is an eye sore to try and decipher what you are trying to say.

Secondly, I agree with the earlier posters that Netanyahu is not Satan, but that is what Russia and US are being described as. Don't try to twist the speeches of "great" leaders of the world. It is as if you are trying to earn stars and flags by making up non-sense.

If you wish to earn credibility for future threads, you have got to be more accurate with your "accusations." Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Finally! We have been waiting...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
He is merely saying that from the Israeli leadership's point of view, Israel and the United States are indistinguishable political entities. That's an interesting way of putting it. It is apparent to me that Israel has long claimed the power and prerogative of telling those in positions of leadership in the U.S. government what to do on pain of losing the next election if they don't comply. Sounds like Netanyahu claims all the protections of a U.S. State for Israel without Israel and its citizens having to be burdened by any of the responsibilities that go with that status. Perhaps Israel should petition to become the 51st state. We could change the U.S.A.'s acronym to the U.S.A.M.E. (the United States of Amercia and Middle East). Since they want all the financial and militaristic benefits of being the 51st state, then they should be bound by the U.S. Constitution and all U.S. federal laws, including the laws against discrimination and violation of human rights, and start paying federal taxes instead of being a constant drain on the treasury. The IRS could set up a lucrative branch office in Tel Aviv. Maybe then the Department of Justice will have access to Israel's highly restricted classified documents and we will finally get to the bottom of what happened on 9-11.

On the other hand, other nations in the Middle East might show strong opposition to such a development. Better to keep it under the table a bit longer.
edit on 3/6/2012 by dubiousone because: Clarification and spelling and grammar

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It seems the poster is trying to twist words, its too blatant. Every Christian knows the Islam Mahdi resembles the real Satan

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Actually it's Israel is the Great Satan and America is Satans bitch, Israel says jump, our leaders fall over themselves asking "how high". It's enough to make me want to throw up. It's way past time for Israel to grow a pair, and fight their own battles.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You people gotta be kidding me. From an INFINITE amount of options, he chose to refer to himself as SATAN??? If you don't think that's the least bit odd, you have a really low spiritual IQ. This is the same goat that wants to go to War on your dime, get focused!!

"Satan does not exist, Only evil men."

Peace.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
jerusalem

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Interesting ^^

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Learn proper English grammar...
I dislike Israel and know they are wrong and evil, but I still have to call you out on this. He didn't say they were satan....

Learn proper English grammar before starting threads like this.

All he said was Iran thinks the USA is satan, and they think Israel is the little satan. That's ALL he said.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

and fyi, Iran is probably right...that doesn't mean netanyahu admitted it.

Now if you want to say that he admitted that they are run by the same PTB...well you have a case there.
Saying they admitted to being satan is absolute hogwash.
But he definitely alluded to being run by the same people....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
When you take into consideration my post....it seems likely this thread is a disinfo psyop.
It draws attention away from what was really said, and instead focuses on something crazy. They do admit to something, but it's not what the op states.

Psyop-disinfo.

Re-read my post.

Originally posted by Ghost375
Learn proper English grammar...
I dislike Israel and know they are wrong and evil, but I still have to call you out on this. He didn't say they were satan....

Learn proper English grammar before starting threads like this.

All he said was Iran thinks the USA is satan, and they think Israel is the little satan. That's ALL he said.

and fyi, Iran is probably right...that doesn't mean netanyahu admitted it.

Now if you want to say that he admitted that they are run by the same PTB...well you have a case there.
Saying they admitted to being satan is absolute hogwash.
But he definitely alluded to being run by the same people....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
More on what he said? you give so little of his speech it doesnt make sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

"It is not the words that were said; yet the words which were used."

So, it is not the words that are read; yet the words which he choosed.!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join