It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Neither

Do you agree that his speech was very odd
when speaking to President Obama
why would he say something like that at this moment .. worries me

Its unpresidential, very dark and can also be very cryptic
with his MASTER of its fate at the very end
Why would he create such confusion if his message was only peacefull

Who speak like that using those words to the US president
its not like it was speeking to a friend in a restaurant .. joking around
he say that on national TV at the WH to Obama

I think this is only 'odd' 'cryptic' and 'dark' in your own head my friend...I don't see any of those things in the quoted statement.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Whats so comical about two western leaders planning on bombing the crap out of the middle east or turning the middle east into a warzone simply because Israel are having a cry about something that they are doing themselves?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I know that is nigh impossible now. Just wondering how we got here and wishing somehow it were different

I too wish things were different but they are what they are and we are and have been since humanity took our first breathe "at war".

Things are the way they are and we must go on from here.

There are two sides..................STS (Dark) and STO (Light).

How did we get here?

The serpent offered humanity power (knowledge) and man accepted in his greed.

Greed is (in my humble opinion and my own opinion) are and will be humanities greatest downfall.

Next would come arrogance.
edit on 6-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

That was not what I was talking about at all dear. There are serious threads concerning the possibility of WW3. I do not rank this with those.

this is one such example of a serious thread on the issue: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ben81, your burning hatred of all things American and Israeli seems to be clouding your perception to the point that you are now seeing what you want in anything said by the two countries leaders. Your harbored hate is worse than anything either of those countries are doing right now.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Put down the hookah.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

That was not what I was talking about at all dear. There are serious threads concerning the possibility of WW3. I do not rank this with those.

Like This one ?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

yes that also a good example.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Some members need a time out and the OP has reached that point. Go pick some flowers, drink some beer maybe roll a joint but wait until your head comes out of your ass before more thread making. At no time did he call himself really Satan - grow up

edit on 6-3-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Im listening to CNN before the first poll close to see if they would talk about RP
they barely speak of him and the ones that are speaking with Anderson Cooper
only speak about Israel and to attack Iran asap
they are literaly selling the war right now on TV
how can a poll be neutral if all anchors are one sided
its only Iran this Iran that .. Israel greatest US ally blabla..
they have repeated that one many time... and make sure its in everyone brain

In Obama speech when he answer the drums of war by the other candidates
he literaly say that attacking Iran is a big decision that only the
commander in chief had to assume such actions but he will do what it need to be done for Israel
he was working the ground probably one last time before they launch missiles at Iran
they have worked the ground for a long time
now half of americans believe that wars are always the solution

They will really do it and attack Iran .. people dont realise this yet
this will open the pandora box
many are actually cheering for this

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

many of us grew up having seen the 10 Commandments with Charleton Heston and the Israelis have successfully linked themselves to such stories.

Perhaps the Iranians should produce a good movie for Americans to enjoy with the family during our Holiday season and we'd at least pretend to care about them.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

my bad.

But this thread is still interesting.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed I see. He was referring to what Islamists call America and Israel. You should be embarrassed, I wouldn't post anything for a year or so if I were you.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ooooh! The "Yes we can = Thank you Satan" makes perfect sense now!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It is, because some of the comments are real and have actual value, but then others, well honestly they cannot be serious! ones that say things like god created satan therefore satan is doing gods work, this has to be a joke, people do not think these things.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

you should at least challenge the post directly instead of living as a coward.

but old habits are difficult to change.

I understand.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Well I wouldn't be calling anyone a coward, I agree that the pair of them were referring to the way Iran see the USA and Israel. But at the same time that is a big statement to make, especially when Iran may not look at the two countries like that. Just because Netanterrorist says it, does not mean it is a fact.

Iran probably didn't gives two Sh!ts about either of them until they started threatening to bomb and starve their people over a nuclear program which possibly is not even happening. Even if it was, who are Israel to say anything when they are doing the same thing against international law?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

I understand that. This is a human matter, nothing else.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you for the replies Human. I am glad we're talking instead of trading shots?
Modern Warfare is never a solution.
And I think pride is the primary problem? All others i.e., envy, greed, spite, avarice, arrogance, resentment, hate, revenge, etc., all stem from pride.

The serpent in the garden you mean? Too deep for me on here right now. Some other time...

peace,
intrptr

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
reply to post by michaelbrux

Well I wouldn't be calling anyone a coward, I agree that the pair of them were referring to the way Iran see the USA and Israel. But at the same time that is a big statement to make, especially when Iran may not look at the two countries like that. Just because Netanterrorist says it, does not mean it is a fact.

Iran probably didn't gives two Sh!ts about either of them until they started threatening to bomb and starve their people over a nuclear program which possibly is not even happening. Even if it was, who are Israel to say anything when they are doing the same thing against international law?

Iran cares a great deal concerning the outcome of this minor issue, as does Israel. Israel came to Washington today to lead us to destruction...

Please understand...I conduct my analysis with underlying assumptions that certainly differ from your own.

It is not in the interests of many in the world that the United States of America exist unencumbered with the artificial problems of the religious States. As it does at present...

There won't be any WWIII and this is the REAL problem...

and whether the USA is just as evil as Israel according to the Iranians is irrelevant...as being evil is NOT a crime according to our laws and international law...actually the notion of being Evil is a joke.

you may believe that you or Iran or someone else has been given a Mandate from Heaven to destroy evil, but I think you'll end up in a cage for the rest of your life for believing such nonsense.

This is the reality as far as I see it:

If the United States isn't committed to a long term conflict within the next few months...It will be impossible to defeat the United States...which was the intended purpose of everything that has occurred over the last 10.5 years.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join