It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nice spin...but wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

You say wrong..........now go on.

Explain just don't troll, explain your viewpoint because it is valuable.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think analyzing the word Satan to mean or somehow imply or endorse Illuminati/Satan Worshiping/Conspiracy Theory is a bit of a stretch.

I think it's a bad idea for the US to enter any conflict with Iran at the moment due to the economic stress we're under. There may be compelling reasons for the US or any nation to want to stop Iran, but diplomacy should be the only option at this point. If we end up spending another trillion by entering a new conflict/war with Iran our economy will not be able to sustain itself.

Did people forget how expensive Iraq/Afghanistan were/are?

If our national interest is at stake, I would prefer to declare an official war against Iran, only because if we don't the underlying assumption is that there were other options on the table that were not considered from undercover operatives to sending one specific "strike team" if you will to gather the intelligence or simply take out major players. (That would be a risky move itself, but if Iran's government is as shaky as some assert someone being thrown under the proverbial bus could pave way for another revolution.)

My history might be wrong, but wasn't the revolution/rebellion in Nicargua manufactured with help from the US in order to accomplish a specific goal? If we were able to do that there, why not Iran and save us money in the process, while meeting whatever interests the US has in the middle east?

Granted, I'm not a military expert so my ideas may not be appropriate, but assuming automatically the worst or believing the only option includes some type of military presence in Iran doesn't seem logical to me after what happened in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Netanyahu said he welcomed Obama's "strong speech" on Sunday and noted that Iran considers the United States and Israel to be similar foes.

"For them you're the great Satan, we're the little Satan," Netanyahu said. "For them, we are you and you are us. And you know something, Mr. President? At least on this last point, I think they're right. We are you and you are us. We're together. ... Israel and America stand together."

At the same time, Netanyahu insisted that Israel must remain "the master of its fate" in defending itself against Iran having a nuclear weapon or any other threat.

True, he IS saying "at the very LEAST they're right about us being together", implying that at most they and the US are the Great Satan, which is absurd, and a stupid thing to imply.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"For them"

Its like saying that your opponent views you as the worst possible enemy there is.

Now if you had made a correlation between the two horns, I might be more interested. A large beast, and a smaller beast. The beast is depicted as Satan. There are two horns that grow out of the beast, and then a "little horn".

But in the context in which you have framed the context of the speech, its called a euphemism. Instead of him saying, "we are the biggest bunch of assholes in the eyes of Iran", he used Satan as the euphemism.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"For them, we are you and you are us."
in the last part they are right is what he said not he is Satan

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I doubt it,

I can see whats he implying by saying how Iran sees the US and Israel as Joint Forces, Neigher one of these two are far from being good men, but I still dont think he was implying he directly Worships Satan or he IS Satan.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

It is the muslims who claim America is the Great Satan. It is the muslims who claim Israel is the Little Satan. Bibi was telling Obama what he should know but ignores.
Are you naive enough to believe that Netanyahu claims he is Satan? Intelligence does not necessarily yield wisdom. Common sense doesn't cost very much if you want to pick up some at Walmart.
This is nothing but political spin on your part.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
As others have pointed out, your view is totally skewed and incorrect. This would not be an issue if you could understand what the man is saying. I can't stand Israel and their hypocrisy, but that doesn't change the fact that you are wrong, and here is why you are wrong:

First, he was saying that to "them" the US was a great satan, and Israel a "little" one. That is it. He didn't say he was satan. And once that had been pointed out to you, you change your argument to the fact that he said "I THINK THEY ARE RIGHT." But, again you are skewing words.

He agrees with the statement that the two countries are one in the same. NOT that they are satan. Why is this so hard to understand? Basic reading comprehension skills are all that is necessary to understand the context of this speech, as it was not in the least bit cryptic.

Reading between the lines is COMPLETELY different that twisting someone's words to fit your agenda. Actually, I haven't decided if you have an agenda or just lack the necessary English requirements to grasp the figures of speech. Is English your native language?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

yeah...but the question that needs to be answered is why use "Satan"?

its yet another appeal to religion where religion does not belong.

this is the true nature of the conflict...to pull the US into a big stink with religious fanatics...whether Jew of Muslim doesn't matter...

is it true that many of you don't even know from what direction the gunfire is coming?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Utter rubbish from someone who takes every single opportunity to launch a cowardly verbal assault against Israel or it's leaders. Your comments are bordering on libel. And people like you claim Israel are the villains? Yet you make utter rubbish up? You are clearly wrong. He did not admit to being satan. The general consensus on ATS judging by the posts is he did not.

I don't think for a minute that this was an oversight on your part. You purposely set out to make something out of nothing. Now that is called Propaganda. Judging by this little "Fraud" stunt ATS readers will easily read between the lines of your posts in the future.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by MeesterB

are you suggesting the Israel's unpopularity makes it NOT a good candidate to be Satan?

that seems to make sense...if Israel were Satan...everyone would love them.

In think you have a point there.....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

its just politics man....he's a human being. Satan is angelic. B.N. is not Satan haha. Satan is FAR worse than u could ever imagine.......

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

yeah...but the question that needs to be answered is why use "Satan"?

its yet another appeal to religion where religion does not belong.

this is the true nature of the conflict...to pull the US into a big stink with religious fanatics...whether Jew of Muslim doesn't matter...

is it true that many of you don't even know from what direction the gunfire is coming?

The bottom line is neither the Jews or America uses the word "Satan" to describe anyone or country. We have used "evil" but "Satan" is what Arabs use (and in this case Iran) to describe America and Israel. The problem is many of them believe it, and that ignorance also wants nukes....not a good mix I would say...

Think about it.... If you truly believed that Satan was in Israel and you had a nuke would you use it? I would.. The delusional scope in this area of the world is astounding.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Look, even the bible says that Satan and the world leaders will turn on Israel and seek to destroy it. Thats what the whole battle of armegeddon is about. The Nations of the world (through their leaders) come to destroy Israel.

U.S., and Israel are ally's now but eventually another holocaust is fortold.

By the way.......Israel never had a star of David. David had NO such star. The flag of Israel is a seal of Solomon. It is the MOST POWERFUL symbol in occultism and has been for centuries. Why Solomon? Read what happened to Solomon towards the end of his life. The bibles says he took wives from all over the world (politcal marriage, alliance reasons etc etc). These wives turned Solomon away from the God of Israel and Solomon ended up in all kinds of stuff. The key of Solomon is a huge occultic bible and contains all kinds of spells etc for demons and conjuring up demons. Manly P. Hall wrote about all this in his book Secret Knowledge of all things.......

Nothing is as it seems and Satan decieves the whole world as the scriptures said he would.......we are on schedule

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
OP I hear you about reading between the lines....

The dispute here is about that netanyahu references on this last point meaning that he is agreeing with the fact that the US and Israel are one and the same, not that he is the great satan.....but again reading between the lines....I understand where you are coming from.....

These words chosen to be spoken around the globe were chosen with a specific purpose, whatever that may be.....these people hardly ever speak "candidly" and much of what we "hear" from them has been vetted and filtered to the point of simply being propaganda.....

Back to reading between the lines, I do love how Netanyahu goes on to say that Israel should be the "Master of it's destiny" hmmmmmmmmmmmmm who else have we head that would speak like that......

Satan and God are fictions of mans imagination.....but I know the terrible things man will do to other man to justify their delusions.....

So just because I or we know something to be insane and asinine does not mean that there are not others who hold it as a truth they will die for.....just something to keep in mind for the skeptics

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Michael if u think that world leaders are into seperation of church and state think again. This entire issue with Israel and the temple mount is a RELIGIOUS conflict.

There is no way to avoid religion in Middle East politics. No way because the middle East people will never ignore religion. Hence, there is NO SOLUTION to this issue..............

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Love is more powerful than hate...............love will win out (I hope).

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

in America, separation of church and state is the Law, our Supreme Law...any American politician that doesn't get it is doomed. The Law doesn't care who your friends are.

and America is not in the middle east.

but it seems many are committed to learning these easily verifiable facts the hard way...and learn it soon they will.

my whole point is that their isn't going to be any war in the middle east where America is more than a spectator...

but some of you will have to wait and see what I tell you.

and i'll add that how muslims view us is irrelevant...if they haven't figured that out by now.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join