It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

You can't seem to make up your mind whose side you are on it seems. A moment ago you seemed to be very much in favor of the war on terror which is currently causing Muslims to suffer because you are afraid of them.

Are you ok ?

have been using something ?

Where did I say that ?

why don't you go back and decode your own posts and it's meaning because like I said, you are making no sense what so ever to me and it simply isn't my job to do it for you. perhaps we will be able to get back on topic when the trolls are done trolling it up in here.

Goodnight.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

So , based on my experience with Zionists and their old games.

It has never been matter of logic and proof.

It is always matter of arrogance.

Nothing new.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

You said Muslims are loving you with no proof.

I addressed your post.

But you should address my post supporting war on terror.

Or

you are the one trolling accusing me on trolling.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Nothing new.

Yeah, nothing says "LOGIC AND PROOF" more than pictures of Bart Simpson and folded dollar bills. Way to go using logic the right way!

I'll also give you and BlackSatinDancer alittle tip here - both of you are on the same side so stop bashing each other. You are embarrassing yourselves and it's quite awkward.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
Why don't you practice what you preach and edit this post and others to make them more relevant to the topic then.

just looking for some consistency here.

My only offtopic posts were addressed to that same guy, 1None or something, and were asking him to stay on topic.

Seriously buddy, you're trying too hard to sling dirt at me. I advise you to stop as you're wasting your time, and mine.

Want more ?

Sure! Feel free to repost your garbage in this thread and see if I care. If anything, it makes me laugh.
Waiting for more.

edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

i am just pointing out that you are refusing to engage in the actual conversation at hand by saying it is off topic even though it could be related to zionist conspiracy, yet this is another off topic post you have made meant to derail the thread.

this is GOING to come back up regardless of derailing.

I will make certain of that.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Nothing new.

Yeah, nothing says "LOGIC AND PROOF" more than pictures of Bart Simpson and folded dollar bills. Way to go using logic the right way!

So , you just get and read some mind control threads and preparation to accept big lies.

Maybe you should watch illuminazi documentary made by American people.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Nothing new.

I'll also give you and BlackSatinDancer alittle tip here - both of you are on the same side so stop bashing each other. You are embarrassing yourselves and it's quite awkward.

Regardless of who's side this other person is on... it is not MY side if they suggest I ask people to rape and kill me. I'm not sure how you drew that conclusion, pretty sure you simply fabricated it.

i don't think you understand enough about my views to be able to conclude which side I'm on.... there are MANY sides. i can have opinions without bonding myself to any of these "sides" that you are referring to. what i want is truth and clarity. i can have tolerance or disapproval with picking any sides.

I, unlike some, am able to acknowledge that this is actually *one world*

I understand the meaning of the current apparent sides, but that does not mean I have to prevent myself from being flexible by committing to any "side" of this issue.

especially not at this juncture when so many unexplained things are taking place.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

i am just pointing out that you are refusing to engage in the actual conversation at hand by saying it is off topic even though it could be related to zionist conspiracy, yet this is another off topic post you have made meant to derail the thread.

So do you encourage me to go further offtopic and derail this thread even further than what it already has been?

Lol, and do you honestly believe this makes me nervous or something? I could care less about it.
As many times as it will be brought back up, I'll keep saying the same thing - I will not answer any offtopic questions in this thread as 1. it is offtopic and 2. I'm not even the OP here to allow myself to be dragged by other poster's stupidity.

I repeat - if you want a comment out of me on these issues how about you make your own thread? I assure you I will comment there and abandon this one, as this thread seem like it has already lost all of it's meaning.

Long story short - if you're looking at an argument with me do feel free to start any thread you want and I'll be there before you notice you're finished.
I can understand your wish to bash me as I have destroyed most if not all of your guys' logic (flawed at best) and points and you're just out for alittle revenge.

Well go ahead darling, create any thread you like and I'll hop in. If you keep repeating yourself in this one you ain't going to get much action from me.

Regardless of who's side this other person is on... it is not MY side if they suggest I ask people to rape and kill me. I'm not sure how you drew that conclusion, pretty sure you simply fabricated it.

Sure, I fabricated it.
Come back with that conclusion after you spend the next 10 pages arguing with him only to finally come to the conclusion that you both agree on the same things, only he uses extreme sarcasm which is not picked up by you and you use something which he lacks - common sense and the English language.

Feel free to thank me later on.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

So , you just get and read some mind control threads and preparation to accept big lies.

That's it? That's what you can come up with? Awwww... I was hoping for more Lady Gaga and Bart Simpson pics or as you like to call it, "logic".

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

That's it? That's what you can come up with? Awwww... I was hoping for more Lady Gaga and Bart Simpson pics or as you like to call it, "logic".

I know what kind of logic your talking about.

The special kind that Bush used to attack Afghanistan.

IT really seems logical unless the whole story was not true the way we looked at.

The reasons were just bunch of lies and inside job.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

So do you encourage me to go further offtopic and derail this thread even further than what it already has been?

Lol, and do you honestly believe this makes me nervous or something? I could care less about it.
As many times as it will be brought back up, I'll keep saying the same thing - I will not answer any offtopic questions in this thread as 1. it is offtopic and 2. I'm not even the OP here to allow myself to be dragged by other poster's stupidity.

I repeat - if you want a comment out of me on these issues how about you make your own thread? I assure you I will comment there and abandon this one, as this thread seem like it has already lost all of it's meaning.

Long story short - if you're looking at an argument with me do feel free to start any thread you want and I'll be there before you notice you're finished.
I can understand your wish to bash me as I have destroyed most if not all of your guys' logic (flawed at best) and points and you're just out for alittle revenge.

Well go ahead darling, create any thread you like and I'll hop in. If you keep repeating yourself in this one you ain't going to get much action from me.

Sure, I fabricated it.
Come back with that conclusion after you spend the next 10 pages arguing with him only to finally come to the conclusion that you both agree on the same things, only he uses extreme sarcasm which is not picked up by you and you use something which he lacks - common sense and the English language.

Feel free to thank me later on.

Obviously no, I was trying to encouraging you to NOT go off topic if you wish others to do the same.

My statement about making sure the topic is further discussed is simply a fact and nothing for you to feel paranoid or persecuted about. I simply want to discuss this more.

As far as me wanting argue with you is concerned, I think that would be called "projection" not sure if you know what that means, perhaps you should look it up because I really don't have a huge desire to be talking to you at all but since it seems you need some things clarified, here we are again.

as for your misconception of what is transpiring in here, I don't even care about that. Think whatever you like. I would just greatly appreciate it if you would stop wasting people time.

edit on 7-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I have destroyed most if not all of your guys' logic

Can you destroy this logic?

Obama and Sarkozy had already agreed on the fact that Nuter-yahoo is one of the biggest war-mongering liar that exists on this planet.

But unfortunately none can't do anything about it, otherwise the Zionist owned corporations/lobbies and banks will stop funding their backsides or assassinate them for good.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that Islamic nations were never a threat in the first place. All this 'Islamic bogeyman take over the world' crap started after 9/11, even though Islam had existed on this planet for 1400 years.

Maybe someone should ask Nuter-yahoo why his ancestors were continuously prosecuted for hundreds and thousands of years? Surely it couldn't be the fact that they have always tried to make their way to the top planning to enslave the planet through usury just the way they are doing now?

If unstable nations like North Korea and Pakistan haven't used their nukes to invoke the 'Great Mahdi' than i believe Iran isn't too keen either.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Israeliguy
I also want to mention that speaking for another poster who is making themselves deliberately unclear and calling it sarcasm, does not reprieve Mr. Netayahu of the damage he has done but it DOES suggest that this topic is important enough for you to go and get a back up.

Interesting.

hmm...

well, I'm really tired of talking to you two so once again, Goodnight... I'm not reading anymore of this today.
edit on 7-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I would just greatly appreciate it if you would stop wasting people time.

Talk about wasting time, I came here 12 pages late and in two posts got the OP to admit he has misunderstood the speech, rendering this whole thread pointless and saving people time pointlessly discussing this thread's moot point.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
Can you destroy this logic?

LOL you guys are really unbelievable. Sure, Netanyahu is a pain in the ass and the world is dominated by Zionist corporations and all. Fine.

But what on Earth does this have to do with this thread?
Yes I nulled this thread's main idea - but what makes you think I'm going to start defending any and every accusation thrown at me by you morons?

Seriously you guys can't even tell who vs who and I'm supposed to simply line you up one after another and reply all of your nonsense?

If each and every one of you would make a thread about your idiotic drivel ONLY THEN you will get your much wanted answers from me. Answering everything at once in here is not only impossible, but also very confusing.

I mean, there are already two people who don't even know that they are both on the same side of the fence, one not understanding the other, and they are arguing amongst themselves. Do you honestly think that in the middle of all of the idiocy and confusion in this thread I'll be able to answer all of your off topic questions like some spokesman for the Israeli government? Lol!

You people are funn-ayeeeee.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I would just greatly appreciate it if you would stop wasting people time.

Talk about wasting time, I came here 12 pages late and in two posts got the OP to admit he has misunderstood the speech, rendering this whole thread pointless and saving people time pointlessly discussing this thread's moot point.

What does that have to do with everyone else's opinion?

Not a lot.

GOODNIGHT.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

How is it Netanyahu's fault if the OP was too dumb to realize what he really meant?

Good thing im not dumb or i wouldnt had realise what Netanyhau was really saying

he can dupe the real dumb one to believe that his comment had no importance at all
and he only joked about being Satan and made weird allusions

was he high or what ..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Ben81, your burning hatred of all things American and Israeli seems to be clouding your perception to the point that you are now seeing what you want in anything said by the two countries leaders. Your harbored hate is worse than anything either of those countries are doing right now.

This statement is priceless, the op is just stating what was OBVIOUSLY screen written, observed by atleast 15 editors, and handed down to Netanyahu, who deliberately, and calculatedly used this in his speech with lil satan, and big satan, and the op is burning full of hatred

This statement deserves: The "HERE IS YOUR SIGN AWARD," if ever one was needed.

Ignorance is truly bliss

Why don't you try checking his post history...The ignorance is not on my shoulders. What I stated is the truth. Ben81 would love nothing more than to see America and Israel burn in a hellfire of misery for all eternity. He hates us and them that much.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
Israel continues to come across as being unstable and dangerous. They already have nuclear weapons, and a delivery system.

I think we should encourage congress to initiate air strikes on Israel soon.

no one should bomb anyone
but between Iran and Israel the one that create chaos in the world today
are the zionist mad entity

they are the real danger to the world today
look at where we are now .. ww3 is around the corned because of them

congress is 3/4 zionist controlled
they will never even dare to critic Netanyhau

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Good thing im not dumb or i wouldnt had realise what Netanyhau was really saying

he can dupe the real dumb one to believe that his comment had no importance at all
and he only joked about being Satan and made weird allusions

was he high or what ..

Wow so now you backtrack again?

He spoke about how the Iranians see him as the devil. That is far far away from joking he is the devil, but unintelligent people (COUGH COUGH) will still hear what they want to hear.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join