It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's causing the mysterious sounds coming from the sky that are so loud they set off car alarms?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
i might be hearing it. it sounds like something pulsing but at the same time a little bit like a plane to close,rumble, with howling but kinda sounds like a screeching wale for about 5 or 6 min
edit on 6-3-2012 by DuecesxGeneral because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by Just Chris

"Wasn't they a rumour that all these are viral marketing campaigns for Cloverfield 2?"

Haha wow, I can tell your interested in this topic to remember that rumor.. I started it back when these noise videos became viral. Lol

"Not heard nothing else on it though..."

Your welcome

ETA: to be honest I dont know who started that rumor, but I mentioned it on the 17th of january in the thread titled 'trumpets of god' on page 2. ill copy and paste my reply here. If I did start this rumor I apologize lol..

"posted on 17-1-2012 @ 02:54 AM     this post    I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be somekind of viral advertisement. cloverfeild 2 maybe? Idk"

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 6-3-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I think it is now safe to say the following:

1. These sounds are real (ok, there are some fakes, but that is inevitable with the internet).
2. These sounds have not been heard so widely at least in modern times.
3. These sounds are something to do with electro magnetic forces.

Sounds like this may well not be anything new in terms of the Earth's life, but modern man surely hasn't noticed them on such a scale before. That should tell us it would be wise to investigate them fully because something here is new to us and changing, and whatever the forces involved they are certainly big!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
the earth is telling us, hey im about to change..............but it must be a northern thing because i have not heard it here in oz.
I have heard it in Aus mate.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Damn, what is that? The trumpet from Revelations? Lol, holy crap...

Second.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The Shofar Trumpets are being blown for the beginning of the Tribulation. The star gospel concerning the return of Christ in Revelation 12 was fulfilled September 28th-29th of 2011 by Comet Elenin. For the second time in 2000 years the hebrew mazzaroth has fulfilled prophecy. The first time was the first arrival of Jesus the Christ. The second time for the second coming. Jesus said no man would know, but we would know the season of his return by the "signs in the heavens" which are the stars/constellations/planets/comets. The stars know when he is coming.

Ask yourselves, how did prophets who lived 2500 years ago know about this event happening in the stars, when it happened in the daylight when the sun is up and you can't see the stars? Revelation 12 was fulfilled when it was daylight and you can't see the positions of the stars and constellations.

Makes you wonder huh?
edit on 6-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

Haha....totally. Was just about to point that out
but i thought i'd read on and see if anyone else had posted it.
Well spotted!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

No because sometimes recording devises record outside a frequency range and playback is structured to amplify the recorded signals which makes us sometimes hear things that were not originally heard. Same with digital cameras, we sometimes see things in pictures we either could not see or were not aware of.

We had many pictures that included my grandfather but for some strange reason his face was unrecognizable or blurry. It's funny why that was, we used to laugh about it. What energy surrounded him that made him not be able to be photographed? Maybe being shy of the camera made his cells vibrate and his skin gave off a gas cloud that was picked up by the camera. Maybe he breathed out a puff of smoke from his home rolled cigarette right before the picture was taken. Who really cares.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i wonder is it possible when the next time these noises are heard someone could do an infrared scan of the sky to see if anything is there, maybe its invisible to the naked eye.

Question do these sky sounds give people a feeling of good or bad in origin?

I was just thinking could the sounds be interdimensional in origin are we being contacted through dimensions?

edit on 6-3-2012 by blobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I think I am going to revisit those threads a bit over the next few weeks. If for nothing else than the interest of the read they hold.

Raist

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Our star and the solar system are transiting into new and more dense areas of the galactic arm. It is possible clouds of particulates, gasses and other interstellar materials are impacting our atmosphere in "clouds" or discreet areas of concentrations that vary in materials and therefore effects as they impact at high velocities and at all angles.

We do not know the varied effects of that, and could add one idea of why these are so loud, cover such large areas and have such variance in the observed events.

We know that meteoric material and dust impact the Earth each day. We accumulate metric tons of such material daily planet wide. Sounds such as loud booms and such are recorded by defense networks like NORAD also daily, with some impacts by incidental asteroids hitting and vaporizing with such force as to show yields of upper atmospheric nuclear tests. The Tunguska event is a possible example of one that almost made ground, but vaporized and ignited in the lower atmosphere with a yield approaching a nuclear weapons.

I myself have observed a "smoke ring" appearing over Los Angeles, likely from a meteor impacting, vaporizing and the pressure wave of the event blowing a hole in clouds or the pressure ring condensing the air making a cloud itself.

Imagine a cloud of very dispersed material, nickle-iron dust the consistency of talcum powder impacting at several thousands of miles per hour or faster. Even gasses could have such an effect if in the path of Earth traveling 69,360.73 MPH around the sun through space. Then imagine the cloud being the size of several Earths or larger so that when impact occurs it lasts for an extended time as these events suggest is common.

This is just one idea. Air resonating due to upper atmospheric impact of gas or diffuse materials. We might expect meteor showers more often also if true. The fact is, space is getting denser in our area. Effects will show soon if not already in play with this anomalous set of events.

I am well educated in this area as an astronomical illustrator, amateur astronomer, former contract to NASA and SETI as well as other astronomical groups who has seen and studied deep sky to atmospheric anomalies for over 30 years. So I am thoughtful about these ideas and do not see evidence to discount such yet.

Just my 2.1 Cents.

ZG

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Auroras don't make noises that loud. They sound more like whoosh.... i can compare it to waves... it is the closest thing they sound like. I was reading another thread on here about the bullroarer of the dogon tribe and it sounds really close to the sound being produced. Whatever it could be i would think it is from the sky then the earth.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Its the INVISIBLE UFOs, Sometimes we can see them, sometimes we hear them, but these are the young alien punks with Cherry Bomb exhaust systems and broken mufflers. No big deal. Just alien kids being kids and using their invisibility cloaks sans sound silencers.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
i wonder is it possible when the next time these noises are heard someone could do an infrared scan of the sky to see if anything is there, maybe its invisible to the naked eye.

Question do these sky sounds give people a feeling of good or bad in origin?

Maybe, maybe not, either-way it's a good suggestion that needs
further investigation.
Good or bad in origin . . . neither, just
awe struck on it's power, it seemed as if nature was crying out.
It was so loud, and late at night, and lasted two hrs,
there is no way humans could have produced this sound without
repercussions. (unless it was harp).

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ragnarok anyone?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

This popped in my head also after reading this thread yesterday. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

yes, the more brilliant aurora borealis has been hear to make a noise, by many. I do believe that some are in truth with saying they hear this "new" sound from the sky.
The rest of this post is a mish-mash of ther comments on this thread: And, yes, I hear a change in the frequency for the car alarm on the sample video that OP provided with this thread...you really do not hear a orientation difference?
I still want to say the sky noise is a metallic type of sound. It always has my mind picture a large ship in a "dead" sea moving, squalling with large, slow waves. Almost, like the ship is so large and heavy, it bears down the waves into a slow motion. Wish I could take a picture of my mind for you.
Worse case scenario, it is well...worse case scenario.
Best case scenario: it is what will elevate our minds, if it is of a magnetsphere debris-maybe it is our magic dust, or just maybe the sounds are using the frequency wave to transission our brains to a better, stronger frequency wave.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I remember saying that! Well typing it...

And, a star at the back end of the plough is hardly a "dance". Or as the Donky Kong put it, "Shifting in place" (I think that is how it was worded.) Either way, it expressly implied that the stars would be moving.

Seriously though, way after October now. Remember all the threads that popped up around that time, and remember when nothing happened? (I do!)

But, like any good prophesy, the date is starting to change

As for the topic at hand, sky sounds. I have yet to hear any, and even if I did I would be hard pressed to assume they are coming from the sky. I live two blocks away from a train station, and these sounds...well they sound ALOT like incoming/outgoing trains. (To me)

Is that what they are, I do not claim to know. All I know is that I just bought the new occham mach 5, and it is damn good at shaving away that unwanted stubble on my theories.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

DK did say "into early 2012", so the date is still in play. I'm not drawing conclusions, but rather pinning observations together in one place for.

I have not heard the "sky sounds" either, by the way.

And I'm still waiting for the coming Global Zombie Cataclysm as well, so...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

So is that ship you speak of Odins ship that is made from the nails of dead men. We are supposed to keep our fingernails short for this reason.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join