It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's causing the mysterious sounds coming from the sky that are so loud they set off car alarms?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

lol, I am not familiar with this. I will google the information so I can understand. I always thought we should keep our nalis short to keep them clean.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
Ok, so a good friend of mine who is an engineer major at my school and is taking an astronomy class told me the other day that our earth is traveling through some kind something in space. I can't remember exactly what he called it, but i'm pretty sure he said it was some kind of dense matter, cloud? in space. He's also not a conspiracy theorist, hasn't been to this site before and had previously not heard of the rumblings before. I'm also not saying this is the cause of these noises, but it does seem to be the most logical and it makes a lot of sense. As soon as I heard this it just clicked and I immediately thought of this... I don't know if anyone else has heard of such a thing before but if you have and have thought of this correlation as well as know about it, please inform me so I got the story straight. I just wanted to put this out there and see what people thought. Not to mention to back up the logical point, this is just using common sense. If you put this in scientific terms this also makes sense and it seems like it could be a side effect of the earth traveling through something in space. Hmm.. Lets talk.
-ys

Your friend is correct.
They are not telling us about this for some reason...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Originally posted by DaTroof
They've been debunked.

These strange sounds are all explainable and/or hoaxes.

What bugs me about this video is a few things...

A) Nibiru and Elenin although somewhat popular here on ATS is very obscure elsewhere so for this "debunker" to even KNOW of the "conspiracies" regarding them is interesting as he apparently never even entertained those ideas, yet hew knew of them...

B) I heard and recorded a sound that is 100% real and not a hoax so his blanket statement that ALL of it is a hoax because SOME of them can be proven to be a hoax is probably comforting for him and soothing to his ego but flat out not true.

C) He makes it quite obvious and apparent he doesn't entertain or believe in or even dabble in "conspiracies" and finds them and the people who entertain the theories to be loonies...after posting a 10 minute video he intermittently likes to remind the viewer how much he doesn't care...and how stupid conspiracy theories etc are...

Which I find contradictory to the facts that A) he cared enough to investigate, create and upload a youtube video on the subject...and B) He was aware enough of conspiracies to investigate them which isn't indicative of someone who thinks that is all a waste of time...

I mean for crying out loud the guy posted and utilized sound videos and Elenin videos I HAVEN'T even seen...and I'm actually interested in the subjects...

So for this guy to pretend he isn't interested and act like the whole thing isn't worth his time and effort doesn't make one bit of sense to me...

I wouldn't be surprised if he is secretly an ATS member who floats his ego with debunking conspiracies...

Having said all that, the debunking is great and thorough and well done...He hit some of the popular videos out there, I don't agree with his conclusion that all the sound vids are hoaxes (as I know for a fact mine is NOT) but none the less he did show those vids for what they were.

What if TPTB are putting out all of these obvious hoax videos to make the general population not only get used to the idea but also so as not to pay attention to future postings that could "open their eyes" or clue them in to the impending doom.
The snowballing and constant bombardment of dis-information will need to continue all the way up to the end in order to allow a seamless retreat and relocation for TPTB.
For every "real" video posted there are probably 20 "fake" ones that I believe are sometimes put out by TPTB to confuse the overall masses and cheapen and belittle the valuable information that is being presented.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join